Verifiedcrimsafe.com.au
4.2

454 reviews · Statistics

79% · 35770 · 15%
Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No (197)
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Home Care Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

k9912873
k9912873SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA15 posts

Safe from Crims

Fantastic screens and doors installed by crimsafe. The price is quite high but worth knowing my home is safe. They are easy to clean and feel very secure. Would recommend for family homes Show details ·  1
Stuart B.
Stuart B.NSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Problem with white salts buildup on Crimsafe screens

We have installed Crimsafe screens not far from the beach and this is what they look like. Crimsafe say we have not cleaned them sufficiently however the regular recommended cleaning and waxing merely reduces the problem of white salts buildup due to the use of dissimilar metal fasteners that react together with surrounding stainless steel. Cleaning weekly is an impossible task!
We have used invisiguard screens since we encountered this issue with Crimsafe and we dont see the same issue. Show details
Julia M.
Julia M.

Attempted Home Invasion

We have had Crimsafe Mesh installed on all our homes (4) since around 1998, after two break ins, and always felt secure and comfortable but, until last week, we did not really know if our security system would actually be enough. Then we had a very violent attempted home invasion, folk completely out of their mind. Using a weapon, and we were able to stand, attempting to reason, with the mesh door locked whilst they tried to smash through with an iron bar. It held and only has a slight dent! (as did our double glazing) - Recommended big time - it's worth every cent! Show details ·  1
Suze M
Suze MNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Fabulous family company!
The whole experience from initial enquiry to quote to installation of the Crim Safe safe screens was easy, quick and great quality.
I would highly recommend Bee Safe Security. Show details
Peter gibbs
Peter gibbsnambucca heads9 posts

Door great ,locks rubbish

Door itself very good ,lock broke after 4 months ,have to use the key all the time very annoying .Payed for a superior pruduct big mistake with crimsafe .Three different companys involved ,none of them want to know about warrenty or fixing the broken lock .Wont buy this product ever again .. Show details
Phebe Tan
Phebe Tan

This is perfect

Josh was quick and fix properly, highly appreciated. Very polite and friendly. Show details ·  1
Andy
AndySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

All I wanted was a fixed time for a qoute

After logging a request for a qoute from our local supplier I got a call from the local rep saying they can come a qoute between 8 and 10 .so have to wait for up to 2 hrs for a qoute ,the store is 8 mins away.There was no way I could get a fixed time first thing in the morning .I have sent a email to crimsafe with my concerns and all I got back was a automated reponse from a so called customer service specialist .You lost the possibility of the sale of the top of the range crimsafe iQ security door all for not committing to a time.What would the installation be like ? Show details
Sandy
Sandy25 posts

Sliding doors great, a problem with lock on hinged door but fixed under warranty

We’ve had Crimsafe doors for more 15 years and been really happy with the sliding doors.
Unfortunately the locking mechanism stuffed up on the hinged door but it was fixed under warranty. Show details ·  3
Pete
PetePerth27 posts

Quotation Requests unanswered

I filled out the details online for a security screen quote.
No answer, poor service from an established company.
Even a second time o (zero) response!
This inactivity has given me reason to go to another company! Show details
Crimsafe   DM

Hi Pete, we are sorry to hear your enquiry has not received a response. So we can follow this up with the Crimsafe supplier your enquiry was sent to could you kindly email your details? info@crimsafe.com.au

Santosh
Santosh

Good support from crimsafe team to follow up with installer wynstan

I had problem with Crimsafe safety door which came off hinges (broken ) following up with the support team wynsten baulkum hill to fixed it for almost a week no one so far contacted me when they will fix it.They tell someone is assigned to job every time I call but no one calls to tell when this will be actually fixed. After phone call with Crimsafe team who I turn contacted wynstan and there was someone to fix the door . Thks Show details ·  1
Kelly P.
Kelly P.

Prefer Invisi-guard

Like a lot of other people, I have a white waxy substance oozing out of the frame which is hard to clean and keeps coming back. I had Invisi-Guard installed on my previous property (builder chose Crimsafe for current property). Invisi-Guard didn’t have a bar across the middle of the screen and I never had any issues with unsightly white substances. A lady from Kresta warned me and told me to get some substance from Bunnings that you can put on it to stop it forming. I wish I had listened. I’m not coastal. Show details
Crimsafe   DM

Hi Kelly, we are sorry to hear your screens have a white waxy substance. Have you notified the Crimsafe supplier of the issues you are experiencing? It would be best to have the supplier assess the screens and advise the best options available.

Belinda Hunter
Belinda HunterQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving new screen door

Screen door looks and is amazing. Since having the door installed I feel safer and secure knowing I have such a high quality product that would be extremely difficult to get into my property. Show details ·  1
Mark Maguire
Mark MaguireNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Great product

Seems very strong and lives up to expectations. Very happy Show details ·  1
Shab
ShabQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Every window or door should have Crimsafe

This is high quality product with longevity and safety addition. I can leave my house and have windows open and feel comfortable that no one would get in ( at least not easily and not without a lot of noise!) Show details ·  1
Frances Blackie
Frances Blackie

The feeling of security is great

It’s nice to have the breezes flowing through my apartment and feeling secure Show details ·  1

elainem
elainem

I rent a 14 year old house with crimsafe. No external doors near rear where bedrooms are. How do we escape a fire. There’s no S-cape here. Thanks

Crimsafe   DM

Hi Elainem, we would suggest speaking with the owner of the property. Ask if they would consider changing the window to a Safe-S-Cape so you feel more comfortable in the area without a rear door.

Lauren
Lauren

Hi, my security door is stuck and won’t open. The locks won’t move and the key can’t turn. Any suggestions?

Crimsafe   DM

Hi Lauren, speak with the Crimsafe supplier who installed the screen. They can assist with a service call for repairs.

Mike
Mike

I recently had several crim safe windows installed, during the installation I noticed the security screws were black and all the window frames are white, I asked the question why is it installed like this and the said it was normal, however it looks awful, what can I do?

Crimsafe   DM

Hi Mike, we have received your email. We are currently looking into getting this issue rectified for you with the Crimsafe supplier.

CategoryOnline Shops, Home Care Shops and Door & Window Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50
After Sales ServiceYes
Type of Products OfferedFront Doors, Garage Doors, Industrial/Commercial and Internal Doors

Contact info for Crimsafe