Crimsafe
See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crimsafe

• Job Satisfaction

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am very happy with my crim safe door the problem was a faulty lock they put in a new lock and it works fantastic

I got my CRIM SAFE door on saturday and it looks good,but when we came home we could not get in .we even turned the key around and that didnt work we were locked out of our home .My husband had to jump our fence to get inside our house. We need to get the installer back to fix it on Monday as cannot lock the door.

Leonie
LeonieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving my new door. Bringing the outside in.

I had been wanting for a sliding security door to my deck for four years. Finally I have it and I love it. The measure and quote process was simple and quick. The door was made locally in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne which I love. The installer was on time, thorough and efficient. My door is beautiful, I feel secure and I love the fresh breeze it brings to my house.

Steve James
Steve JamesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Professional, Affordable and Superior Service

Great service from Cindy, Damien and the whole team. Very prompt with quoting and installation. Job completed well within the advised timeframe. Definitely will use Bee Safe again.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Steve, thank you for your 5 star review. We're happy to hear you will 'Bee Safe' with your new Crimsafe screens. We will make sure to pass on this wonderful review to Cindy, Damien and the team. Kind Regards the Crimsafe Team :)

Fantastic

Colours matched perfectly to existing bricks, also allows a perfect breeze into the house. Very happy with product and with the professionalism of the installers, would recommend to everyone.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Will, thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear all went well from start to finish and you had a positive experience with our Crimsafe supplier :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

camit0
camit0North Queensland, QLD

Feeling secure

The best thing we ever did installing Crimsafe doors on all external doors! We feel very secure and safe. The installer was very professional and did a wonderful job.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Camit0, thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you feel safe and secure with your new Crimsafe screens installed. Kind Regards Crimsafe :)

Ryan Herold
Ryan HeroldPerth, WA

Installer

Great product. Have installed throughout house and range of colours to choose. Would recommend for those looking to secure their most prized possession.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Ryan, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team :)

Lloyd and Maxine
Lloyd and MaxineMid North Coast, NSW

Crimsafe security door

Product is Ultimate. So far so good. Security mesh is 304 SS. Mesh is reasonably transparent and allows the breeze to flow through.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Lloyd, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you can now enjoy the breeze through the house. We hope you enjoy your purchase for many years to come :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

William
WilliamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great product.

Good quality product. It even looks good. Service and installation was good. I am very happy that I choose a Crimsafe product.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi William, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with our Crimsafe supplier from start to finish :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Cyrus
CyrusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product.

Excellent product, couldn’t be any happier. Peace of mind Security for your home without compromising your outdoor view.
I highly recommend CrimSafe as every dollar you spend on their products it would be well worth it.
Thank you CrimSafe.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Thank you Cyrus for the 5 star review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe screens, we hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Cheers The Crimsafe team :)

Find out how Crimsafe compares to other Door & Window Shops

Great product and installation to a high standard

Very happy with product and installation process. Installer / owners were prompt and very tidy with the process and I would happily recommend

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi John, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with our Crimsafe Supplier, we would love to pass this onto them. Could please let us know who you used? :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

LIB

Wish I had of done this sooner.

Had the whole house fitted with Crimsafe security screens. Every door, every window. Fantastic. Some think that Crimsafe screens make the view obscured but in fact the opposite happens. I had diamond grills on every window and all doors. When they were removed and replaced with just the Crimsafe screen, the view became much clearer. An enjoyable bonus that I wasn't expecting. Was told by the technician that we can leave the doors and windows open which we now do when we go out. Hopefully, criminals have not yet perfected the art of breaking into Crimsafe security screens.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi LIB, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you feel secure while still being able to enjoy the view. We hope you enjoy your purchase for many years to come :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

LIB

I definitely feel more secure now with the windows and glass doors open knowing that Crimsafe is protecting me. Just wish I had taken the plunge and done it sooner. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Had Crimsafe doors before could not go past them

Door was just what we wanted, installation spot on, came with warranty as expected, can't fault company that did the work more that pleased, highly recommended

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Terry, thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear all went well from start to finish and you had a positive experience with our Crimsafe Supplier :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Neville
NevilleHunter Region, NSW

Just what we expected

All good - doors were what we expected and do the job perfectly. Would recommend Crimsafe to any other person. Thanks

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

H Nevillei, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you are happy with your new purchase! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team :)

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not so perfect

Waited years to be able to buy Crimsafe. Very disappointed with the supplier we used. When I asked why it was not incased on the inside and the outside ,thats when we found out we were only quoted for the classic .The rep then told us that no one wants the full incased screen so they don't quote for them. Not to mention how bad the door fitted, was measured wrong took a number of calls to get any action. The screen had to be remeasured and replaced with new screen, but not upgraded. Over $4000 for French door. Happy with the colour and new door, just not the supplier we used

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Jan, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear you are happy with your door, we would like to follow up with the supplier regarding your experience. Could you please email the licensee details to info@crimsafe.com.au?

Chrispy
ChrispySydney, NSW

From hero to zero

We had our door installed on 26 Nov 2021 and paid the installer in full after installation.
We were promised a receipt will be emailed to take advantage of the limited time free extended warranty. No receipt and no return of 2 calls - my perception of Rim Fire, Rouse Hill NSW has gone from hero to zero because of their non-existent after sales service.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Chrispy, we are sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our licensee Rimfire Security after installation. We've been advised by the licensee your receipt was emailed yesterday morning, please let us know if you did not receive this.

Beast
Beastasked

Hi how do you replace a crimsafe door lock can you buy a replacement thanks

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Beast, we would suggest getting in touch with the licensed Crimsafe supplier who installed your screen. They can assist with replacement locks.

Jamie
Jamieasked

We have recently installed a double sliding crimsafe screen door. I note that when I slide them close, it will make a bang noise when the frame of the sliding screen door slide past the frame of window screen that is not movable.
Sorry I don’t know how to describe properly. I just don’t think the door is slided smoothly at all and uncertain if this is normal.

Hope you understand what i mean n could tell me your opinion if I need to get my installer to fix it.

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Jamie, if you are concerned with your screens please reach out to the licensed supplier who installed. They can assist and address your concerns regarding this issue.

Lynette
Lynetteasked

Hi! We had crimsafe front double screen door. For the past 12 months there has been a build up of tiny white pieces which may be a tiny husk from within some flowering trees from the base of the screens to about 2/3 of the way up I have tried just about everything to remove this build up from the bottom of both doors; wiping with warm water, using a small clothes brush, vacuuming both sides of the door but nothing worked and they look terrible! In addition, the 2 strips of steel that hold the handles seem to have had a film down the centre of the door with finger prints which look like oil smeared down the strips which cannot be removed when the screens have been cleaned. Apart from removing the crimsafe screens, which are only 4-5 years old, and replacing them, I am getting frustrated with trying to remove this problem!! I enclose some photos taken this evening and will also send photos when taken in the daylight if required. Unfortunately I am unable to attach the photos but if you provide an email address I can forward them to you.

I look forward to your help.

Kindest regards,

Lynette Bowie

Crimsafe T.CrimsafeSend a private message

Hi Lynette, we are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your screen. Could you kindly email the photos to info@crimsafe.com.au. We would like to look into this for you.

Get an answer from our members and Crimsafe representatives