• Job Satisfaction

Simon F.

Simon F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

False advertising! Done make the same mistake we did!

John Wright

John WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks Fantastic

Today we had the Crimsafe Ultimate security door & a window security screen fitted by The Superior Door Company. and we could not be happier, Terry came out to fit them & what a great Job He did, paid so much attention to detail cleaned up after the job. explained everything to us, can't believe how good they look. VERY IMPRESSED Thank you Superior Doors & Terry, will be back for some more. ( this is a genuine review )

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi John, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We will be sure to share this with The Superior Door Company, great to hear you are happy with your new purchase! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Great Doors

Recently had front screen door and rear sliding door supplied and installed, had small issue with one prompt service and response to fix. Good service and responses to date from Crime safe

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Mark, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Great to hear your small issue was dealt with promptly by our supplier, we would love to share your review with them if you could please let us know? Thank you, Crimsafe Team :)

Looks great & feels safe

I feel safe knowing my front door is open day and night but no one can get in including insects or mozzies, air can still flows through. Looks great too.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Hazel, thank you for your 5 star review! Great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase and we would love to share this with the supplier you used, if you could please let us know? Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

derek

derekPerth, WA

excellent door

we are very happy with this door and fitment,looks very smart and secure,
the door is very sturdy and well made ,we feel very secure with this product,
would recommend door to friends and family

FrankieW

FrankieWSydney, NSW

Excellent Security Screen Doors

We replaced two older doors and are vert happy with the outcome. The doors are sturdy and well made. The structure of the door gives a whole new concept as there is no longer an expanded aluminium mesh on the door, so apart from the screen, there is an uninterrupted view to the outside world.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you so much for your review Frankie, great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase! We would love to share this with the supplier that installed this for you, if you could please let us know, thank you. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Great product!!

We should have installed the Crimsafe doors/windows much earlier if we have known they are this good. It blends very well aesthetically into our home decor with it's various colour options!! The installer did a great job and explained the features of the doors/windows.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ian, thank you so much for your 5 star review! Great to hear you are very happy with your purchase and we would love to share this with the supplier that installed Crimsafe for you if you could please let us know, thank you, Crimsafe Team

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

The door is perfect, exactly as we wanted

Great looks and extremely secured. We are very happy with the product. We would strongly recommend crimsafe to everyone. We have an issue with the lock as it gets stuck at times, will contact the supplier for the same.

John PeasePerth, WA

Outstanding product - we feel safe and it looks fabulous too!

This is the second home in which we have installed CrimSafe. It is a really terrific product. Extremely secure so you have peach of mind in the home, plus it is extremely good looking and durable as well.

John Pease

Very happy for you to share!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you John, who did you use to install Crimsafe for you, and we will let them know :)

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Feel very safe now with my Crimsafe door

Was very impressed with the sales person who fully explained the door as well as the installer. I now feel at ease and very safe in being able to leave the sliding door open especially at night to let air in

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Lynette, great to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for us! We would love to share this with the supplier that installed Crimsafe for you if could please let us know, thank you. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Lynette Shill
Lynette Shill

The door was installed by Ever Cool Manton Street Hindmarsh S.A. I would recommend them highly for their professional friendly service and how quick my door was installed seeing it was Christmas time

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you Lynette, we have passed your review onto Evercool :)

Scott

ScottAustralian Capital Territory

Very happy with the quality of these doors from crim safe. Very good customer service and happy with Watson blinds for there install and great customer service. Would highly recommend.

Marie S.

Marie S.Victoria

Peace of mind

Wish we’d called them years ago.
Couldn’t be happier with their excellent products & service.
We had an issue with a supplier but Owen sorted it all out quick smart.
Owen you’re a star!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Marie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear you are very happy with your purchase, and we will pass this onto Owen for you as well. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I feel safe

I had Crimsafe installed after going through a break in. You feel safe in your own home till something like it happens. Is Crimsafe cheap....nooooo. Do I feel safe....yesss.

The product looks good, white frames and black screens. The screens are easy to open as well. I have casement windows, so needing them to open to open the windows was a requirement.

I have only had one problem (which i am getting looked at), one of my screen doors doesn't unlock easily early in the morning. After things warm up, it does. I have actually come across a problem like this online before where it is almost impossible to turn the lock, even with the key. I have been tempted to get the pliers out, it is that hard to turn.

Harvey Wilson

It was Davcon Security Screens. They came out too and made some adjustments to the door and it works better now than when first installed :)

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Thank you for the update Harvey, great to hear all fixed for you :)

Jen

Jen

Great product

Very happy with the window screens, would have loved to replace my current security door but the guarantee doesn't cover when you need a pet door installed. Apart from that love the new screens.

Janardhana Krishnan

Janardhana KrishnanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

I have installed a security door in the front entrance and a stacker door in the patio. Both the doors are robust and feel strong compared to a lot of the other products that we were looking at.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Janardhana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase! We would love to pass this onto the supplier you used, if you could please let us know thank you, Crimsafe Team.

It looks great

Very happy with "Peace of mind" in Auckland. Always arrived on time, service and information received was really good. I will not hesitate to recommend them to others. Keep up the good work.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Ivana, thank you for your 5 star review! Great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase and we will be sure to pass this onto Peace of Mind Security for you too :) Kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

Zainam kimmons

Zainam kimmonsHunter Region, NSW

Love my Crimsafe

Love my crimsafe doors and window screens, security that is stylish but not obtrusive. Can now have my front door open to allow breeze in but not unwanted guests, and front of house is now uniform. Staff are great and helpful.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Zainam, great to hear from you! Thank you for your 5 star review, we'd love to know who the supplier was that you used to we can pass this onto them too :) Kind Regards Crimsafe Team.

Review collected in partnership with Crimsafe

Great product but horrible installation company

The Crimsafe product is fantastic. Impressed with the quality and you can definitely tell the difference between a standard flyscreen security door and the Crimsafe product. It was slightly more expensive than expected but can understand why.
However the security company (Alcom) that performed the install did an incredibly poor job. They had to return 4 times to try to fix issues with the install, and the final installation is not at a professional level expected for the money spent. Would not recommend that company, and would say to choose your provider/installer carefully. Unfortunately does a disservice to the Crimsafe product.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

We have received your email thank you ABK. Our Qld Manager will be in touch shortly, kind regards, Crimsafe Team.

ABK
ABK

Excellent product

provides excellent security with quality made hardware that compliments our new house without looking like it completely covered in old style security screens, installer was very helpful and would highly recommend using crimsafe and not the fake imitations out there

RDJ

RDJSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

needed this one on the back door

Having had a crimsafe on the front door decided to get one for the garden room door which isn't a standard size door. We had a few squeals at first when the door was fitted but this was fixed a few days later (personally a bit later than i wanted but it was done). all good.

M Carswellasked

I have 2 crimsafe hinged doors, front & garage. My question, what gap measurement should be between the door and frame on the locking side of the door. I can clearly see all the metal locks (triple locking) and believe with the gap the door can be open if a crow bar is forced in through the gap. Also the top part of my doors fit reasonable snug to frame when closed but the bottom of the door has at least a 6mm gap. I have trouble sometimes locking the door as I need to pull it in twice to align bottom lock to align before I can lock the door. Also because of the gap my front door rattles at the bottom when the wind blows, I have to put masking tape there to stop the metal hitting metal. P.S. I have metal frames. Installer has tried to fix but is only a temp job. My doors are less than 2 years old, on going problem. Not happy Jan.

Harvey Wilson

I too have a gap where i can see the triple locks. I think there would have to be reasonable space to allow for expansion and contraction of the door and frame.

I have also had and still have a similar problem where i have to pull it twice to latch. I had mine adjusted and it fixed it for a while, the installer even bent the door a little to make it fit better which stopped any rattles.

Crimsafe has a 10 year warranty on frame and mesh. My installer had a 2 year warranty on moving parts, like the locks. Check if your installer can fix it.

M Carswell

Pulling the door twice to properly close it is an ongoing problem, which is not normal. It has been looked at by the installer, he, by hand pushed the bottom of the door into aline with the frame like the top part of the door is but it didn't work for long. I believe the bottom part of the door is warped thats why I am having problems having to pull it shut twice and the rattling issue. The installer was coming out he said either 23rd or 24th Dec, 2019 but he did not turn up, I stayed home 2days waiting. I txt him about 4.30pm on 24th but never heard back from him and still to date have not. I know things happen on the job which you have to cancel appointments with customers but to not let them know or even contact them after is very unprofessional. This is not the first time it has happened. Yes 24th was Xmas Eve, not a good day to work late on, but could of been avoided if the installer got back to me in the first place on 2nd Dec after I rang and txt him. I managed then to contact him 2weeks later, this could of been avoided. I have now contacted Crimsafe at Yatala H.O. so they can come out and give me professionally insight into the problem so it can be once and forall fixed. I don't like to bother people but when you pay $950 for 1 security door you want it right, like Kim'ies dad says.

Ram C.

Ram C.asked

I installed Crimsafe in my home. The door that cost me over $2000, was forced open/ jimmied by thieves. Where do I stand regarding your claims of being the most superior product in the market? The local suppler who provided the service in the first place says that my Warranty is voided when a break-in occurs!!
Awaiting your reply.

M Carswell

When Crimsafe advertise to be the safest product on the market like holding up cars and thugs running up and bashing full body onto break the door; and a small crow bar did manage to break it. Kim'ies dad would be horrified. Crimsafe need to standby their product values and advertised words and adverts. I am sure CrimSafe will and your installer is wrong about a break in would void your warranty, it does not sound LOGICAL!!

Alan

Alanasked

Hi, I own a house that had crimsafe already installed, it had vertical slide aluminium windows, the crimsafe covers the low side spill lip, at the bottom, so when it rains hard (yesterday) water cannot overflow so runs inside the house, bad install? new improved version?....is there a fix, thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Crimsafe representatives