• Job Satisfaction

Edward Champman-Tucker

Edward Champman-TuckerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleeping well after Crimsafe installed

Great product and seamless installation. Very happy with our decision to go with Crimsafe and let the cooling breeze in.

Ireland Blinds

Melisa Wyatt

Melisa WyattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Security Doors

With the onset of summer I am now able to leave my unit and lock the security door and allow the afternoon breeze into my house in the afternoon whilst away and have peace of mind that my unit is securely locked. Would definitely recommend.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Melisa, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you are enjoying the afternoon breeze while feeling safe in your unit :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

reachha

reachhaNew South Wales

The door and service is great!

I am happy to have the great, safe and beautiful door with the Crimsafe - Morisset! I highly recommend Crimsafe products.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Reachha, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase and we will be sure to pass this onto our Licensee for you too :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Catherine Wright

Catherine WrightHunter Region, NSW

I feel so much more secure

The door is a little stiff for old fingers to push closed or to open.
Locks three locks down the door jam so very safe.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Catherine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, it's great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Charmain

CharmainCampbelltown, New South Wales

Greater Security

As my husband and myself are ageing it's better security for our home. Our dog took a little while to get use to new pet door but once forced to come in to get food he uses it now like it's always been there!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Charmain, thank you for your 5 star review! We love hearing positive feedback, especially when the family dog is happy too! Hope you enjoy your new purchase for many years to come :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

John Wright

John WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

over the past twelve moths we have purchased 2 Crimsafe security doors, one sliding and one standard rear door. we could not be any happier with the doors, they give a great sense of security, which allows us to leave our doors open on a hot night and let they breeze flow through. they also look very" attractive " if that is the right thing to say about a door. keep up the good work Crimsafe. our supplier was
The Superior Door Company a fantastic company to deal with. so all around very happy.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi John, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase and we will be sure to pass this onto The Superior Door Company for you as well :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Clean and slick!

It was time to replace our existing door, there was only one choice really. Crimsafe looks super cool and simply slotted onto out existing door frame. Thanks Rimfire Security!

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you love the look of you new Crimsafe purchase, and we will be sure to share this with Rimfire Security for you too :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Just what we needed

Great workmanship, feel secure - leave screen doors locked and main doors open for breezes even when we leave the house. We decided on crimsafe after a break in and haven't looked back.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Jodie, thank you for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you feel secure and enjoying the breeze through the house. We hope you enjoy your purchase for many years to come :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

George Bourke

George BourkeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

this product is great

very happy with the front crimsafe security door. I will certainly recommend Beesafesecurity for the installation of our security door.First class job.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi George, thank you for your 5 star review! Great to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe security door and we will be sure to share this with Bee Safe Security for you too :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

GerardHunter Region, NSW

Great looking doors, hinged and sliding.

Great looking doors. Hinged door and a sliding door. Function well but have had some latching problems since fitting, resolved by supplier.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Gerard, thank you for letting us know, could you please email us at info@crimsafe.com.au with your contact details, using "product review" in the subject line so we can assist you further with your concerns. Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

The Laughter T.

The Laughter T.Sydney, NSW

Happy with doors. Now looking to have windows done too. Please share color options, photos & experiences Thanks

Job well done by the installer. Recommended to a mate and they are happy with it too. Looking forward to use the product again for windows too.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi, thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad to hear you are happy with your Crimsafe purchase and when you are ready for windows we can have the same Licensee contact you that installed your doors :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team.

Rainier S.

Rainier S.

Screen door is so durable

Feel secure now since we decided to install Crimsafe on my front door. I will definitely recommend Rimfire security for installing our security door. Peter and the installer really did a good job.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Rainier, thank you for your 5 star review! We will be sure to share this with Rimfire Security and its great to hear you are happy with your new purchase! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team :)

Denise Ford

Denise FordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Product.....love them.

I am extremely happy with my new screens. They look fantastic, are easy to clean and very strong. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Excellent product

I selected the Premium option (as the better half liked it better than the standard). I have only had the 6 months, but the door feels very solid, looks good, and the installer did a great job.

Unsurpassed Service

Crimsafe staff at Ermington NSW are the best service providers that we have had in a long history of using contactors around our home. Joe installed three security doors at our home with skill and care far beyond any provider we have ever encountered. It is in our opinion impossible to go beyond this company and Joe & Maria if you want a great result and peace of mind and a good price.
David
Alford Point

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi David, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We will definitely share this with our Ermington Licensee, and we are so happy to hear you had a very positive experience with them! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team :)

astra46South East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievably good!

Unsure what to expect but I had three and a half doors fitted with Crimsafe Ultimate (I live approximately 700m from the bay). Words cannot adequately express how delighted I am with this product! Don’t regret spending even a cent on these doors. Looks very professional and high quality from the outside and like looking through glass from the inside. Would love to be able to afford to change every window screen to this but small steps!

astra46

Of course! Purchased and installed through Franklyn Blinds in Brisbane.

Kathleen GarozzoFar North Queensland, QLD

Feel very secure now that we have Crimsafe installed.

The installers were very friendly and informative and conducted themselves in a very professional manner. It wasn't a problem for them to call back and adjust a door lock.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for your 5 star review! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience with our Licensee and would love to pass this onto them if you could please let us know who you used :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Kathleen Garozzo

Hi, I used North Queensland Security Fitters, Mareeba Glass & Aluminum, 20 Lawson Street Mareeba Nth Qld. I am very satisfied with the product and would recommend the company because of their high ethical standards.
Regards,
Kathleen

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality product, installed without fuss.

Ordered. Measured. couple of weeks to manufacture. Installed. Quality product and people were all very professional and friendly. Totally satisfied

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi David, thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear all went well from start to finish and you had a positive experience with our Licensee :) Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Anita S.

Anita S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Love this product

My whole house is now completely Crimsafe and I have never felt so secure.
They are pet-proof also, with the dog and cat clawing at the doors and window screens without any damage at all. My only issue is the cleaning of them. Not so easy but worth the job when it is finished.

Crimsafe T.Crimsafe

Hi Anita, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's great to hear you feel secure and are happy with your new purchase! Kind Regards, Crimsafe Team

Dean K

Dean KPerth, WA

Love my Crimsafe!!!

The team at Clearview Security in Perth were Amazing!! From initial quote to final install they didn’t missa beat.

Liam my installer was so prompt, arrived on time , cleaned up the mess with his trusty Dyson and took away the old security doors ... WOW great service and Product.

The family feel so safe now with the doors open and loving the cool afternoon breeze.

Thanks Crimsafe and Clearview top notch all round, cant wait to do all my windows next!!