Crocs
Brand Manager for Crocs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Janall
JanallPerth, WA

Love Crocs shoes.

Very easy to navigate the online store. Quite satisfied. Would have liked some coloured shoes like they used to make. Quality is good and sizing is always good for me. I have been purchasing Crocs from the online store for over 20 years.

Ian L
Ian LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unable to deliver the order, DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!

Please please please...do not order online, do not order online if you don't wanna get disappointed, they are unable to deliver your order.

Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW

Ridiculous delivery time

Placed an order about a month ago and til now still no news on delivery. Contacted customer service and they cant help at all, also no idea on when will my items get delivered. And the worst part is - they do not allow cancelling order and refund!

xella o.
xella o.Darling Downs, QLD

Ordered 11th Nov and not yet received

Worst service from Crocs. Have been buying online last year from them but never experienced these delay.
I have tried their 3 different customer service options, and all of them say it will come. Very disappointed. I only ordered 1 pair and paid for the shipping fee. Never again!

marer
marerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online store is Terrible

Bad customer service, number doesn't connect, no response to emails, and all responses are automated. Will never deal with them again, worst customer service i have ever experienced

lorgie79
lorgie79Bonython 2905, ACT

Can’t deliver, can’t function - don’t bother!

Wouldn't buy from online store

i ordered a pair of crocs and 4 weeks later I got an email saying my jibbitz are on the way without the crocs. At least tell me before and don't send the jibbitz as i don't have crocs at home and now have a whole bunch of the without a pair of crocs and I just had a looked on the website and the crocs I ordered are available. I also emailed them during the process to ask them how long it will be coming in and they just said my order is still being processed and this was 2 weeks after i ordered them.

Natasha
Natasha

Yes i agree. Well written Toy&Nic.

I want to be a Happy Cam
I want to be a Happy CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wouldn't buy from online store

I placed an order and received confirmation. I had seen processing was delayed by about 10 days because of a system upgrade. After 20 days I contacted the customer service department. I got no reply but was notified my order was cancelled. I wrote again, asking when my refund would be made. I received a reply addressed to "Dear Customer" (although my name was on the email) which did not answer my question so I wrote again. This time I received an answer telling me refunds take 6-7 days. It was actually made much faster than that. The whole process was drawn out and frustrating. I purchased from an independent shoe store and it was delivered the next day.

jmichael d'angelo
jmichael d'angeloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizes are not consistent

I love my crocks have several pairs.

Only problem is the sizing is not consistent from one pair to the next. Guessing it is a matter of quality control from one manufacturer to another.

Shoe itself and website is 5star but had to give 1star of the sizing issue....

Greg M.
Greg M.Sydney, NSW

Delivery misrepresented

Jen
Jen

Great customer service for my return

I ordered a flat shoes that was causing me some blisters. I emailed the customer service if they can accomodate my return, they helped me a lot and I was able to get an exchange of my shoes. I highly recommend their great customer service! Do not listen to all of the low rating unless you experienced it yourself.

graham12
graham12Mid North Coast, NSW

dont buy croc,s or online

purchase 2 different colours of same size in slide ons. both are of different material and fit totaly different.
No help what so ever from online support online for me to pay return for them to inspect and i send in pictures. poor service

Rose
RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Company lacks in some degree, shipping really easy.

Ponderosa
PonderosaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t buy. Glue comes apart. Terribly service from Crocs.

I had my crocs for only a couple of weeks. Went to a BBQ sun baking with my ladies crocs.
That afternoon I noticed the glue around the sole had started un sticking.
As the day went on it got worse and worse. Emailed crocs with photo and they denied helping me basically saying they won’t replace due to heat.
If I can’t swear a summer thong in the summer heat what good is the product!

steve k
steve kSydney, NSW

Bad quality control

Bought 2 pairs of clogs from Crocs Australia online store and I gamble. One pair was very good but the other pair was uneven size although had the some size number. I like crocs shoes but disappointing to have to pay shipping and handling fee if I return them