Cruise About

Cruise About

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sloppy with crucial booking details. Can't see any value in using them.

Booked an Alaskan cruise and land tour. Then noticed on the Princess web site that the agent had not registered our middle names. We couldn't change this on the web site as we hadn't made the booking, only the agent could amend it. Contacted [name removed] at Cruise About and she resisted fixing the names and told us it wasn't important. Contacted Princess and they said it was important and had to match the passport exactly as the names are given to the US and Canadian authorites. Contacted [name removed] and insisted and she finally fixed it, but it appeared that she did it reluctantly as there was no admission of error or apology for the mistake. I read the fineprint terms and conditions and the land tour included airport transfers but only if the flights are notified to Princess. I contacted Princess and advised them. No heads up or help from the travel agent, if we relied on them I think we would have been paying our own way from the airport. This was our second cruise booking with them. They caused a problem with our first booking but we decided to overlook it. However, after this experience we won't be using them again.

Very disappointed in organisation

Sorry, took me so long to find time to write you feed back from Afloat New Year' Eve Cruise.

I want to tell you that we were disappointed 10 people was in my group. We were expecting more like better condition of the boat, very outdated (need later edition your was build in 1760-1970), better healthier choices meals (yours outdated very unhealthy) and food was cold and handled with out gloves, (not hygienic) at the and there was no any drinks left.

Entertainment for new year 12.00 clock there was not even count down, you just left us to watch fire works and that was end of the show.

You need to implement what Adriatic and Mediterranean cruises have to offer to their customers nothing like yours yours is outdated and old fashion boat and entertainment you need to put your soul into not just grab the money from the customers.

Sorry to disappoint you but you have disappointed us too as you know you charge a lot for your cruises but do not deliver the service.

Easy

Booked and all cruise ready to go. Hope is a good cruise. Need the break. Helpfull when need to be. Bring on the relaxing cruise. Thanks and hope goes smoothly.

terrible customer service, bad experience

i booked cruise tickets for 2, then the price dropped soon after that. My friends had the similar situation before and got some credit. So i called them to see if there's anything they can do.
instead of helping me, the guy laughed at me said it's my bad luck and he can't do anything. i asked him if he can check with cruise company first? he said yes, but it will be the same result, so he wont try. if i have concern, then i should contact cruise company myself???
i feel helpless and hopeless, if travel agent is not willing to help, then why should i book a ticket from travel agent? i could book from the official website. In my case, there's not much price difference between Cruise about and official website, and the reason i choose cruise about is because they have a branch close to my place, i thought there might be better communication. But I'm wrong.
Price drop is fine, the guy's attitude is so unbearable!! I'm so regret that i booked cruise ticket from Cruise About, I won't came back and will warn others to keep away from Cruise About. As the guy said, they ONLY sale the tickets, NOT helping you to solve the problem. So treat Cruise About like vending machine, GOOD LUCK.

Great friendly and helpful staff

The staff at Rouse Hill are always helpful and phone me when payments need to be made, and are always willing to give a quote on further cruises.
I will continue to contact them for further cruises and vacations.

Fabulous

Everything from start to finish was perfect from the first booking appointment for finding perfect cruise in our time frame and organising flights to the weather and everything in between!

Hobart Cruise About hopeless

I would not recommend using the Hobart branch of cruise about at all. The give inflated quotes for hotels that are way above what you can book online or directly yourself. You dont mind a commission for making the booking as agents have to make a living but $1500 more for a booking of 1 week??? get real! Staff tell you different things and then dont honour pricing. They also book flights taking your frequent flyer number without telling you the flight does not accrue points. Why ask for the frequent flyer number ..... Unprofessional staff, I dealt with more than 1 in the branch and they are not helpfull at all. They dont offer to book transfers or anything like that, obviously too much trouble and not enough of a service to price gouge you on so cant be bothered.

The cruise was great no thanks to Cruiseabout!
To say the least we will not be using them again. Book elsewhere, we will be in future.

Superb cruise

Excellent booking process made super easy and stress free by our friendly consultant. Cruise was everything we hoped it would be. A truly grand ship, lovely staff and a great itinerary

Perfect so well looked after by agent and all the crew aboard the ship

No problems with booking services any queries were answered quickly and clearly. Bed was comfortable as was all else on board.Hopefully will go on another cruise one day health problems permitting.

Awesome staff - very knowledgeable

Booking process was easy and Tori kept us updated on progress of our payments on the cruise. The only way we can afford to go on holiday is to pay it off over the year as we have so many othe expenses. Cruising has been the best way to plan ahead!
RCI was not what we were expecting due to the size and number of passengers. Food was good. Accommodation was good. Most staff on board were awesome. More options for breakfast ( eg breakfast going later due to how busy windjammer is in the morning) and longer times in main dining room especially during at sea days. But room service was a great option to avoid the cues.

Another successful trip

Dining on sea princess incredible and the best entertainment ever. Sarah from raby bay cruiseabout is totally organised and gives us great service. Not really happy with our stateroom as situated over the princess theatre which made it very noisy. Another wonderful cruise,

Service and quality second to none!

Extremely impressed with the service we received from our Cruiseabout agent. They know their products well and presented us with a number of good options to meet our cruising requirements. The ship and dates we settled on were spot on. Their organisation and booking skills saved us hours of internet searching. Cruiseabout become our first preference provider.

Excellent service.

Booking process efficient and smooth. Cabin was clean and well appointed, Steward VERY helpful and friendly.
ship décor was out of date, brown and dingy, overpowering and bleak.
Truffles dining experience was FANTASTIC. Dining plates in buffet are far too big. Waste of food on such big plates was awful. HAND SANITISING should have been compulsory. Buffet meals were well presented and tasty.

Cruise about at Concord, NSW

The service was exceptional and more than met our expectations. I would recommend Nina and the team for cruise bookings. They bend over backwards to please and they go the extra mile to help with our travel arrangements.

Enjoyed the whole adventure

First time I've ever booked on line, Maxine was very patient with me.cruise was great, from start to finish.will definitely go with cruise about again in our next adventure hopefully sometime again this year

Could not have been done better

The whole venture was perfect in every way. Will do it again. The booking process was painless, the boarding was smooth and quick, the food and entertainment left little to be desired and disembarkment was well done.
Onshore tours were well done and the itinerary well planned.

Efficient, Friendly service.

The entire process from booking to boarding was conducted efficiently and promptly and professionally.
Accommodation, dining and entertainment all met or exceeded or expectations. P & O staff were all friendly and efficient. Excellent.

1st Cruise Comments

From past experience, we thought having a change of consultants during the process would be an issue, but this time it didn't present a problem.
As first timers we were a little apprehensive but the whole experience was better than expected.
Accommodation was delightful and exceptionally comfortable. The only criticism was only having one 240V power point and this was located at floor level under the bench - rather inaccessible.
The dining facilities, quality of and number of restaurant choices was outstanding.- particularly Salt Grill. Exquisite.

A 100% satisfactory experience

From start to finish everything was dealt with in a professional manner, resulting in a very happy group of Cruisers. Our expectations re accommodation, dining and Entertainment were all met or exceeded

This was a very good cruise.

The booking process was excellent.
Yes, the experience did match with my expectations.
Yes, the accommodation and amenities were great.
The Dining was great in the fine dining area. Waiters were very nice and service was good.