jatko1

jatko1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Booking Process

We have Booked an Adelaide to New Zealand Cruise December 2019. Very easy to follow online Booking Process, even for me who isn't the most IT Savvy! Ran through from selected Cruise of choice, picking dates, type of cabin, dining options, sleeping options etc. Good follow up via email after submitting, so very re-assuring that everything has gone well which is also important to me who is always apprehensive Booking anything online.

Booking Type Cruise

Was unable to get the exact deal that I was after. Had to book in differently.

I was originally trying to book 2 tri berth bookings from the deals advertised. This then was not available. I was trying to book for 6 people. I had to book a quad share. It was then to expensive to purchase a twin share. I ended up purchasing the twin share through another company. I was a little disappointed that I was unable to purchase all our trip with the one company. We are still lucky enough to be going on holidays together.

John BettlesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great service

No unexpected additional charges. I presently have 2 cruises booked & service has been excellent. Cruse in 2021 has been cancelled awaiting confirmation for change of ship & cruise line which I arranged through you however P & O are yet to confirm new cruise.

Trip Completed Yes

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service & Price.

First time I have used Cruise Guru. Booking was easy and efficient. Good Service and price offered. Payment process was explained and booked with low $10 deposit and got extra on board credit.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the great review, Joe, we are always striving to improve the online booking process and post-sales support so it's great to hear such feedback.

Peter Glassop

Peter GlassopWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Looking forward to more holidays with Cruise Guru in the future.

It is our first time we booked our holiday through your company and I found Helen an efficient, friendly and approachable member of your team. We will continue to keep your company for any future bookings for our holidays.
Many thanks
Peter and Janine

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the great feedback, Peter! Helen is a fabulous asset to our team and we are very lucky to have her. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Frager

FragerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cruise Guru

Very easy booking process. We opted for the $10 deposit option. Staff very helpful, very smooth transaction. Have previously booked with Cruise Guru, and it's always been easy sailing. Would certainly recommend.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Frager! We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Very helpful, nothing was a problem, very patient

I had already made a booking, but needed to book more cabins. Unfortunately the website wasn't offering the same deck again for the additional cabins, the lady that I spoke to could not have been more helpful. She said the the cruise was booking out fast, but was able to book all cabins on a different deck, although she had to put me on hold a couple of times, she kept me up to date and was absolutely fabulous. Very patient, I will definitely use Cruise Guru again!! keep up the good work!! :)

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Brenda, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Debbie

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I regularly use Cruise Guru for most of our Cruises we do. They are the most competitive Cruise company and the staff have always been very friendly and extremely helpful. To be the cheapest in this forever growing cruising market is just an added bonus. Thank you everyone at Cruise Guru

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the great feedback, Debbie! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

crazypup

crazypupTaree

Excellent value for money

The price shown on their web page is the price you pay. None of this garbage about they try to keep the website up to date with prices, but they found that the price has risen. This happened to me with two other places, but not Cruise Guru. They are true to their word. This is the second time I have used them and Ive experienced no problems whatsoever. I fully recommend them.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the feedback. It's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Great communication

We found cruise guru were the best value for money and gave us the most OBC. There is a very large group of us going on a trip and most ended up going with cruise guru for this reason. they also got back to my emails pretty fast

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community, Cathy! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

Poor Customer service

They never call back when they say they will. You have to wait on the phone for over an hour trying to speak to some one. Staff don't care for the customer.

Brilliant!!

I always book my cruises through Cruise Guru. I love how they are always cheaper. They very efficient and offer a terrific payment plan. I wouldn't go through anyone else.

Trip Completed Yes
Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

MacaSydney, NSW

looking forward to cruising nz

booked cruise from sydney & return sydney to NZ . Booked on line and found it relatively easy . Can't comment on additional fees deposit paid cruise date February 2021 . Yes so far all expectations have been meet (too early to tell)

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you for the feedback, Maca! We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Maca

I have submitted a review a week ago

marlan

marlanPerth, WA

My first time with you

I have had no problems with our booking and your representative was very good when I rang her she answered all my questions
keep up the good work
regards Lance
have a nice day

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you for the great feedback, Lance! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

Helpful and positive

The cruise consultant was really helpful and assisted with enquiries and the booking for our cruise as a triple share. Receipts were promptly emailed and accurate. We got a great deal.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Jackie! We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Easy to use

We have booked three cruises with Cruise Guru and have had no difficulties at all.The easiest bookings we have found.Have spoken with a representative who was helpful and informative. We look at Cruise Gurus offers first when were planning a cruise.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Very prompt and efficient. Service so far so good.

I have yet to complete my full payment for a cruise. I have paid a deposit. Hopefully there will be no surprises. Looking forward to the cruise and having fun.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the feedback, Farzana! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

William Q.

William Q.Mid North Coast, NSW

helpful site

booking experience good. Made follow up call for explanation of Celebrity specials. Phone representative helpful and polite. Follow up emails were promptly received and contained the relevant information which was easy to understand.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, William! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

Robyn P.

Robyn P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Im recommending to friends

Deposit only $20 and love the easy payment plan. No hidden costs. sensational! Looking forward to our cruise and expect updates will be forthcoming from cruise guru.
All questions were answered promptly.

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Robyn! We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Richo

RichoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome and easy

First timer searching for our first cruise and once I/we found Cruise Guru everything fell into place excellently and we were able to secure our cruise for next year with ease over the internet. Further more once the booking was confirmed we have received constant info for our cruise and now so looking forward to the entire experience.

Booking Type Cruise and Visa
Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks, Richo, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Trevor M.asked

Normally book direct with Princess,booked with you this time,when will my cruise show up on my timeline i notice that cabin is shown as now taken but cruise not showing on Princess yet. Booked today

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks for the message, Trevor! Please share your booking reference no, so we can investigate further.

Hi Trevor,
Our reservation team has checked the booking and it looks like your past guest number was missing. Our team has applied it now and the booking should now reflect on the Princess Cruises website. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Thanks,
Cruise Guru Team

Trevor M.

Good work yes it is now there,very happy with service..

vitaly g.

vitaly g.asked

We plan 24 days cruise Japan & south east asia on Princess line, anybody can advise on their "dimond prinsses " quality of food and services?

Cruise GuruCruise Guru

Thanks so much for your question Vitaly G. One of our Princess Cruises specialists did a similar itinerary on the Diamond last year and really enjoyed the dining onboard. Her feedback is below:
There were many varieties of foods including an entire Japanese food section. The quality was nice as expected and exceeded the usual Princess Cruises standard.
The service onboard was also fabulous. The crew members were all incredibly friendly and very helpful. They will do their very best to meet the needs of their guests no matter how big or small the requirement may be. We had a wonderful time.
You can check more details about Diamond Princess on our website: https://www.cruiseguru.com.au/princess-cruises/diamond-princess/

John H

John Hasked

Hi, My booking number is 24128316. I have sent a couple of emails regarding cancellation and a full refund on Thu 27/06/2019 11:03 AM and followed up Thu 4/07/2019 1:54 PM but with no response to either. I don't want to action this further through external channels, I just want someone with marketing experience to accept responsibility and sort it out. Can you have someone look into it? John

McGrath 1Star
McGrath 1Star

John I had a response from when I cancelled try her good luck
Team Leader
Katrina Tufi
Telephone: 13 13 03 | Fax: 02 8003 9209
Cruise Guru - Reservations <reservations@cruiseguru.com.au>

Hi John,

Thank you for submitting your inquiry.

Your request has been passed to a Supervisor who I believe has been in touch with you today.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with an existing or new booking we do recommend to contact our call centre on 13 13 03 to speak with a consultant directly or by emailing reservations@cruiseguru.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Cruise Guru representatives