Cruise Guru

Easier than I thought!

First time booked a cruise on-line - did it on a weekend day so the Live Chat helped to answer my questions quickly and easily when I was a little uncertain. The questions I had were about picking the cabins that were available (could say at top if the available cabins are marked or the unavailable cabins are marked on the map - yes unavailable cabins where not listed but when you are a bit anxious having things more clearly labelled could be good), if the discount mentioned was already applied (it was) and I also asked how I pick the option of bonus to take (1 of 4 as I booked an inside cabin) as it didn't come up within the booking process (crusie guru will contact me or I can email them - got email from Live Chat but will wait for them to contact me). I am very happy with my cruise - price, reduced deposits, deals/extras, cabin position and the ease I could do it for myself and that it was an australian website and I didn't have to worry about prices being in USD. I will definately book again online especially now I know the info above.

Booking Type Cruise

Great customer service very knowledgeable consultants

Recently booked another cruise through Cruise Guru they are very efficient and helpful. We booked late this time but our consultant took the time to find the best of the cabins left that was within our budget.

Best Consultant ever!!!!

My consultant was Helen and she was marvellous. Took care of everything in a most professional manner, was very obliging and couldn't do enough for me. Would highly recommend her.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks a lot, Jeannette, for the great review! We've passed your feedback to Helen and are very lucky to have her. If there is anything we can assist with before then, our team will be happy to help.

Exceptional service & fantastic deals

We have booked several cruises with cruise Guru , who have always given great deals , better than going direct through the cruise liner.
My most recent booking they helped promptly with the enquiry I had and again gave me a great deal with a great deposit option.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks, Belle, for sharing your review with us and the community.

Great efficient service!

Excellent offers with very efficient service and helpful staff, both on the phone and by email. Love the flexibility of payments for cruises. Navigating the check-in section was easy too.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for the great review, Ann! We are always striving to improve the online booking process and post-sales support so it's great to hear such feedback.

Easy to use website

We always find Cruise Gurus website easy to use. We find their prices better than other online agents & love the $10deposits! Staff are pleasant to deal with and always very helpful. We book all our cruises through them now! Very easy process to book & also to cancel.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks, Shay, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Very good service and advice

I called to find out if there was a cruise going to our destination of choice. I received an instant response with full details including shore excursions and cabin options with pricing. The deposit was explained as well as when the full fare would be due for payment. Special offers and the benefits of taking specific classes of cabin were also explained. Shortly after my wife and I discussed the suggestions we booked.. Easy as that. Very happy

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Mike!

Cruise Guru Operators Seem to Understand

I was not totally happy with Cruise Guru when I first booked with them.As it turned out my wife suffered a stroke & we had to cancel the cruise only weeks prior to departure. Cruise Guru were most helpful in arranging the cancellation documents required for the travel insurance claim & subsequently I have booked to undertake our cruise 8 months later when the doctors tell us that my wife should be o.k. to travel again. Cruise guru have been most helpful in finding us a cabin at a late stage when the ship was almost fully booked.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for the kind words, Leo! We hope your wife is doing well. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Such an enjoyable on line booking experience.

Booked Holland American cruise on line with absolutely no problems. All information required on Cruise Guru website. Follow up information and communications excellent. A wonderful experience for first time booker on line at 81years of age.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for the great review, Anthony! it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Booking with Cruise Guru.

Looking forward to my upcoming cruise to New Zealand.This is my second booking with Cruise Guru and it's been trouble free.I have yet to encounter any problems. If I have any I am confident they will be dealt with professionally.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community, Cougar! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

Dedicated service and attention. Best of any travel agent I have had

Have been very impressed with the speed of communications and the willingness to immediately to any request.. Yes, Very much so. The untiring efforts to fulfil my every wish were very much appreciated.

Prices always appear to be equal or better than competitors Yes

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for the great review, Ron! This review made our day. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Alaska, Russia and Japan adventure.

As an aged person I was having trouble booking on line so I rang to find out where I was going wrong and the young lady who answered not only helped me but did the booking for me on the phone.
I booked a 35 day cruise from from USA to Japan and my wife and I had a fantastic holiday on the Maasdam.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for the great review, Richie, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Painless!

I booked with a lovely and helpful agent, Zainab, she was extremely helpful and made booking easy and there were no extra fees. I would definitely recommend Cruise Guru to my friends.

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you for the great review, Debra! You have made our day. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Booking a Cruise

Booked a cruise for September 2020
Booking was made easy by helpful booking agents (Helen) and one other.
Able to change cabin without any fuss, a pleasant surprise. and will book flights and accommodation as well later in the year.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks, Mervyn, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

GOOD SERVICE

Not used you before but found you answered my queries quickly also cruise confirmed on cruise company website same day.All in all you saved me $150 by booking with you,will use again....

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! You have made our day. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Lovely consultant - very helpful.

Easy booking process. But since I booked, the link to follow to finalise details has been constantly broken.
Looking forward to doing this cruise without cyclone Gita chasing us!
Thanks Nora for your help during the booking process. 10/10

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for raising the issue, Liz! We've informed our IT team and the issue has been resolved. We've also shared the feedback with Noora and the team. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

Cruise Guru do make dreams come true.

Booked many cruises with Cruise Guru and never encountered any problems. Cruise website is one of the best. Tried others but don't offer what Cruise Guru does. So easy to navigate site with all updated detailed information required. The ability to browse so many cruises while choosing your exact cruise date and destination is a dream. Plus the choice of your cabin from displayed deck plans with instant confirmation is an added bonus. Changing or cancelling a reservation is hassle free without charge. Pleasant and experienced staff are a treat to deal with by website or phone. Will be enjoying many more cruises thanks to Cruise Guru and staff.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for the great review, Janet, we are always striving to improve the online booking process and post-sales support so it's great to hear such feedback.

Very Helpful.

No additional fees where charged with our booking with Cruise Guru.
We booked various cruises with Cruise Guru over the last year.
We have cancelled and changed some bookings with which was very easy.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks, Albert, it's great to hear that we provided a high-quality experience. We look forward to helping with your future cruise holidays.

so easy and a good experience.,

no additional fees all expectations were met booking our island cruise.so easy to select our cabin from the choices offered.we have booked with cruise guru before and we pleased with that experience and so here we are again.

Booking Type Cruise
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Graeme!

Easy Fast Convenient

Finding the cruise, checking the details and booking was intuitive, one step followed the other and booking was made within minutes of finding the cruise we wanted. There is a comprehensive variety of the cruises on offer and filtering is incredibly easy.

Booking Type Cruise
Thanks for the amazing feedback, John! We look forward to assisting you again with all your cruising needs.

Normally book direct with Princess,booked with you this time,when will my cruise show up on my timeline i notice that cabin is shown as now taken but cruise not showing on Princess yet. Booked today
Thanks for the message, Trevor! Please share your booking reference no, so we can investigate further.Hi Trevor, Our reservation team has checked the booking and it looks like your past guest number was missing. Our team has applied it now and the booking should now reflect on the Princess Cruises website. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thanks, Cruise Guru TeamGood work yes it is now there,very happy with service..

We plan 24 days cruise Japan & south east asia on Princess line, anybody can advise on their "dimond prinsses " quality of food and services?
Thanks so much for your question Vitaly G. One of our Princess Cruises specialists did a similar itinerary on the Diamond last year and really enjoyed the dining onboard. Her feedback is below: There were many varieties of foods including an entire Japanese food section. The quality was nice as expected and exceeded the usual Princess Cruises standard. The service onboard was also fabulous. The crew members were all incredibly friendly and very helpful. They will do their very best to meet the needs of their guests no matter how big or small the requirement may be. We had a wonderful time. You can check more details about Diamond Princess on our website: https://www.cruiseguru.com.au/princess-cruises/diamond-princess/

Hi, My booking number is 24128316. I have sent a couple of emails regarding cancellation and a full refund on Thu 27/06/2019 11:03 AM and followed up Thu 4/07/2019 1:54 PM but with no response to either. I don't want to action this further through external channels, I just want someone with marketing experience to accept responsibility and sort it out. Can you have someone look into it? John
John I had a response from when I cancelled try her good luck Team Leader Katrina Tufi Cruise Guru Telephone: 13 13 03 | Fax: 02 8003 9209 Cruise Guru - Reservations <reservations@cruiseguru.com.au>Hi John, Thank you for submitting your inquiry. Your request has been passed to a Supervisor who I believe has been in touch with you today. If you have any further questions or need assistance with an existing or new booking we do recommend to contact our call centre on 13 13 03 to speak with a consultant directly or by emailing reservations@cruiseguru.com.au.