Verifiedcruiseguru.com.au

4.4

Ron Pace
Ron Pace

Friendly Staff

Friendly staff that are willing to listen to our requirements and offer opinions and alternative options as to room selection and deck location. Show details ·  1
Dianne M
Dianne M

A pleasure to do business with

Very helpful consultant - a pleasure to book my next cruise Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony3 posts

CG responds to customers queries

This company does actually listen to customers enquiries and return phone calls/email with answers well done thank you CG Show details ·  1
Bradley P.
Bradley P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was my mistake

I booked my cruise online and missed ticking one box, the following morning I rang Cruise Guru and my missed on my booking was fixed within one minute, excellent customer service Show details ·  1
Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

All smiles

Great prices combined with helpful staff, very happy and excited for planned trip Show details ·  1
Colin b
Colin bIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Cruising with a Guru

Quick and Easy to book online. I phoned and emailed to clarify booking conditions, and staff were helpful and attended to concerns immediately. Looking forward to a great cruise holiday! Show details ·  1
two of us
two of usIllawarra, NSW4 posts

So easy and efficient to work with

staff are great, had questions so rang and the response was clear and accurate, website very easy to work with. got to choose my exact cabin, very happy Show details ·  1
The Cook
The Cookmelbourne2 posts

Not as simple as it should have been

I knew exactly what cruise i wanted, all i needed was a quote. No sooner had it turned up in my inbox and i was being called on the phone being asked for a deposit. Approx 5 calls in 24 hours and I decided to place a booking for 2 cabins. The next day an invoice and receipt for just one of the cabins turned up, but had 2 deposits withdrawn. After another email the 2nd invoice turned up, but the first one wasn't adjusted. One further email and this was rectified 24 hours later, however names spelt incorrectly and DOB wrong. I have emailed to ask to have these errors rectified, however it seems no one wants to respond anymore, since they have the deposit. Show details
Cruise Guru   DM

Hi The Cook, we are very sorry to hear about your booking experience. Can you provide us with your booking number so we can look into this matter further?

Ian B.
Ian B.2 posts

Hasn't been a positive start

Communication is very poor, I have requested information via email without a reply. We have also read a review on facebook which is very negative towards the food and staff. Makes terrible reading. We are also confused with whether the currency on board is $US or $AU Show details ·  2
Pitt B
Pitt BWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Quick Response to any questions

No problems with online booking experience. The cruise package was excellent. email queries were quickly answered. On a second booking forgot to add a promotional discount given by Cruise Guru. The discount was quickly added to the invoice once I notified them of my mistake. Gave advice on a insurance query promptly.
Responses were always prompt. Show details ·  1
Darren M.
Darren M.

Cruise

Absolute pleasure, had our cruise booked in no time, all relevant information was presented by Louise in a professional and friendly manner, would use them again, no worries Show details ·  1
Richard
Richard

Exemplary service

I keep coming back due to the great service that all the staff give me Show details ·  1
Janet Jessup
Janet JessupMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Love cruise guru

Best company. Always use them. Always the cheapest with good perks Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanIllawarra, NSW7 posts

51 Day cruise around South Pacific

Bookings made easy, with even a follow up call to ensure all was good. Offered to price match if we could find a better deal.
Only issue was with the spelling of my wife's surname, which was strange as we have the same surname and mine was spelt correctly. Show details ·  1
Peter D
Peter D

Cruise Guru Booking with Princess Cruises

Mostly easy to follow and complete. I find the connections between the various offers a little unclear at times, especially when you have to consider cruise line offers as well as Cruise Guru's.
Website works well and responses are prompt and detailed. Show details ·  1