Verifiedcruiseguru.com.au
4.3

731 reviews · Statistics

86% · 62685 · 12%
Trip Completed Yes (58) · No (616)
Ease of Booking
See the Best Booking Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Susan C
Susan CWAPerth, WA

Cruise Guru trust worthy and prompt follow-up

Happy with prompt attention and follow up, even though different 3 hour time gap. Show details
Curt
CurtQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best Value Cruise Search

Comprehensive search engine for cruises, and also had best price around. I saved hundreds of $$. Show details
Marie
MarieNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

New booking marketing

Booking the cruise was relatively easy, however the bidding for upgrades that were not available when we booked is not what Royal Carribbean normally do. It is a change in marketing, but unexpected. Show details
June Laval
June LavalWAPerth, WA5 posts

Booking a cruise

Cruise Guru are very helpful and accommodating. Friendly staff and willing to go out of their way to help. Would highly recommend. Show details
Michael B.
Michael B.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Often better than booking direct

We generally book cruises direct, but on several occasions we have found offers and stateroom availability on Cruise Guru has easily beaten a direct booking. The staff are efficient, helpful over any queries and there is excellent Email; contact for each step. Highly recommended for new or long term cruisers! Show details
Kaye Scott
Kaye ScottQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Excellent Service

Selecting and paying our deposit for our cruise was seamless. I've used Cruise Guru before and can highly recommend them. Show details
Archenar
ArchenarVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC10 posts

Good clear service, phone and website

The phone service was clear and helpful. Thank-you to Edison !
The website is good and probably the clearest of these online booking sites. Nothing is perfect but this website was quite clear. The fare was actually better than going direct to the Cruise line website itself which I'm pleased with. Than-
k-you. Show details
Mel
Mel

Smooth sailing

Booked Virgin Cruise to Burnie online with Cruise Guru and got the best price. Cruise was amazing and all went to plan. Would use Cruise Guru again. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter2 posts

Dealing with a person rather than a computer

I needed a little information about a cruise. I might have found it by searching the web. Instead I rang Cruise Guru. Info immediately supplied & I was ready to book which I did. The lady was not merely helpful and friendly but gave a few tips. I'm really glad I didn't try to sort things out for myself. Show details ·  1
Jenny M
Jenny M

Easy to deal with

I made a few errors on my initial booking and had a very quick response to my email with all corrections made on my behalf. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Woollie
Woollie2 posts

Best agent

I choose Cruise Guru because their website is easy to use and they offer the best prices for a cruise. Generally they beat going direct to the cruuse company abd are usually cheaper than other agents. Show details ·  1
Dale B.
Dale B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The service is in the name - cruise guru for all your cruising needs

First time booking thru cruise guru - so easy to do. Information received is informative and easy to follow. Payment options fantastic and they send a reminder prior to payment due. Better options than booking direct with cruiseline. Have booked two cruises now and won’t go anywhere else for future cruises. Highly recommend Cruise Guru Show details ·  1
Joyce
JoyceVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Europe Cruise

Was cheaper to book with Cruise Guru then MSC direct so I'm very happy Show reply
Lara M.
Lara M.

Amazing!!

booked online with cruise guru, got a great price and everything went seamlessly! Such a fun trip will be booking again asap Show details ·  1
Tanya P
Tanya PVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Very Helpful Team

Being a first time European cruiser and a coelaic to boot, the team at Cruise Guru were very helpful and patient with our questions and finding information. We are very much looking forward to our cruise in October. Would definitely use the team again. Show details ·  1

Ann G.
Ann G.

Why is it the website for Cruise Guru is blocked when you are trying to find a contact email for Cruise Guru whilst travelling on a cruise ship? Would like a contact email to ask why something that was advised and promised hasn't appeared on our Cruise???

Cruise Guru   DM

Hi Ann, you can contact our team at resevations@cruiseguru.com.au

Josie
Josie

How much is a drink package for Mediterranean cruise on celebrity cruises with an oceanview cabin September2024

Robert K.
Robert K.

we have booked a cruise with you can we now do air travel.

Cruise Guru   DM

Hi Robert yes of course. Either give us a call on Monday, or provide us with your booking number here and we'll have an agent call you. Regards, Cruise Guru.

Extra Information