• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (45)
    • 1-2 weeks (6)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (46) · No (3)
Claire

ClaireHobart, TAS

So impressed with CUA

We have been with CUA for over 2 years now having moved from one of the larger more expensive heath insurance companies. What I love about CUA is that they are personable and so eager to help. I always speak to a real person and have a relationship manager who I deal with directly. The cover is affordable and extensive, far out weighing the cover I had with my previous provider. We can not recommend CUA enough! Small can be great and that is definitely the case with CUA

Claim MadeYes
CUA H.CUA Health

Wow ! Such nice positive feedback on this 5 star review. These are certainly the values our fund strives to achieve for our members, thanks Claire.

Positive experience telephone support

CUA made an error on my policy and once I contacted them about it they were quick to acknowledge and correct it without any further issues. The telephone support staff I spoke with was knowledgable, efficient and friendly. On that basis I recommend them.

CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Monique, Thank you recommending CUA Health. It’s great to hear we had a positive and friendly resolution for you.

Health Insurance review

My inquiry about premium reduction options was handled very well, explanation was clear and easily understood.
My annual premium payment was handled easily in the same call. Very happy with the services Thank you!

hahudson

hahudson

Let third party change my policy

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. We take our members privacy very seriously and have sent you a private message to follow this up.

Michael Nobbs

Michael NobbsSydney, NSW

You only really know how good a company is when you need them.

You only know how good a company is when you have to make a claim. I have stage 3 lung cancer last year and the financial concerns as wells trying to get well are enormous. I have to say CUA were wonderful and I had every claim paid promptly and the service they gave helped me through this difficult period. THANK YOU!!!!

CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Michael, Thank you for sharing this with us. We appreciate this positive and encouraging feedback that our CUA Health team can support our members when they need it the most. We are only a phone call away if you need us.

Aaron

AaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I recently changed over to CUA, unfortunately there were a few bumps in the road as my previous health fund, making the switch over very difficult. I ran into a serious issue the day prior to my hospital visit, that my previous fund hadn't completed my clearance certificate and I was going to have to reschedule my procedure. However due to the wonderful customer service with CUA, they were able to sort all the issues out for me.

CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Aaron welcome to CUA Health. It's great to hear we were able get your hospital admission sorted for you in time.
Thank you for the feedback on the wonderful service you received from our team.

Nath

NathSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 9 years with CUA they were unwilling to help in pretty much the only time I've really needed them.

Getting more and more expensive each year but easy to set up
I am unsure how long claims take since I have made so few claims
I have been with CUA for nearly nine years

CUA H.CUA Health

Hello Nath, We are sorry to hear you have had this experience and we would like to follow up on this for you.
I have sent you a private message.

Emma was amazing...

It was a fast and simple transaction of adding extras onto my existing hospital cover. Emma was very informative, gave me my options and had it sorted quickly for me.

Dale E.

Dale E.South East Queensland, QLD

Tracey was very helpful and understanding of my confusion on issues. She explained everything very clearly and calmly.

I've been with CUA Health for some time now. My policy was easy to set up providing me with access to number of services providers.
Claims are processed within a day or two.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you Dale for the review for Tracey. The new CUA Health app makes for quick and fast claiming and has lots of new features.

Joseph

JosephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

CUA is just amazing!

From my experience CUA provides excellent service, and they have respectful, supportive and knowledgeable staff. They really know how to make a customer feel valued. I’ve got a couple of accounts with them now. Highly recommended!

CUA H.CUA Health

5 Stars from Joseph !! Thank you for the review. It's great to hear about your positive experiences with CUA Health.

very helpful and friendly

Gail was very helpful and patient when answering my many questions. She was lovely to speak to and she went above and beyond which I really appreciate. My query was answered satisfactorily.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you Jess, Great feedback for Gail and we are happy to help anytime.

Lisa

LisaMonash 2904, ACT

Excellent customer service

Kaleish‘s customer service is fantastic. She is so lovely. I was feeling heartbroken when I came to learn that my level of cover would not be able to cover my 3 y/o sons surgery. Kaleish was very understanding and compassionate of my issue and helped me in the best way she could to provide cover for my son which made me feel happy.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review Lisa. It’s nice to hear we could offer friendly helpful advice when looking at the right type of cover for your family’s needs.

MJN

MJNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved me money

Tracey helped me with my enquiry and took the time to help and it saved me some money on my policy great help keep up the good work and great value

LEONNIE

LEONNIESouth West, QLD

EMMA NUMBER 1

I am more then happy with my CUA policy. Emma was so helpful with explaining my husbands dental/hospital operation for the 1/2/2021 to explain what CUA cover. also with helping me make decisions on my policy. We have been with CUA FOR 5 YEARS

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the great review for CUA Health. Health Insurance can be quite complex so getting clarification and further information on how the hospital admission process works can be very helpful. We are only a phone call away if needed.

Quick, friendly service

It was very easy to set up my policy, just changed from another that was more difficult to communicate after 14 years with so this was a pleasant experience and reduced my costs.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review Jane. Great to have you with us at CUA Health as a new member.

Awesome customer service

Really the best customer service from Emma at CUA! New policy and they helped me save money by suggesting something to suit me best. Really happy, the first time an institution has tried to convince me to spend less, not more, and still get what I need. 5 stars

CUA H.CUA Health

Great to hear from a Happy Customer with a great review for Emma, thankyou for taking the time to let us know.

Huxham

Huxham

Excellent customer service

Emma provided very clear and detailed information for my enquiry. Highly recommend Emma to other customers.
CUA is a Great Health provider. Claiming has been quick and effective. They take care to answer all enquires for claims.

CUA H.CUA Health

5 Stars !! Thank you for the review for Emma we will pass this on. Our new CUA Health app makes claiming even easier and has new improved features to keep you up to date with your health insurance.

Rosalind

RosalindSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Excellent prompt customer service by Emma who provided detailed information re various alternative cover to enable us to consider changes if appropriate. Also provided contact details for future discussions if required.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for your review Rosalind. It’s nice to hear we can make things a little easier when choosing the right policy and getting the best value from it.

Dustin

DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great health provider

With a variety of cover, I have loved the insurance and customer service provided throughout my experience over the last year. Easy to use app, claiming is quick and effective and easy to navigate

Very happy

We are very happy with the wonderful care taken to choose the right product for us all was happily explained to us for my elderly dad all questions answered
CUA should be very proud of Emma a true treasure
We also spoke To a lovely guy called Arron
I have been with CUA health for many years and knew who to suggest for my parents
Thanking you
Lynne Venus Brisbane

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you Lynne for the great review. Our team members really enjoy feedback on how they’ve provided a great experience.