4.5

Great customer service!

Paula was extremely helpful and had such great customer service!
Have just joined CUA and she helped me find the best policy as what I originally signed upto wasn't quite right!

Ronald

RonaldPerth, WA

Great to deal with

My new policy fitted what I wanted.
The sales consultant was easy to talk to and informative without sales pressure.
I checked out other health funds and CUA Health got a good rap from reviews, which helped me decide.

Chris Mahlburg

Chris MahlburgSouthern and Hills, SA

Satisfied with our cover

For the services we've used since joining in 2014 we've been satisfied with the cover provided.
We've not had to wait long for claims to be processed; most are done at the time of the service.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review Chris, we are happy to hear your claims have been processed quickly for you.
The CUA Health mobile claim app is a quick and user friendly way to submit claims and has faster processing times.

Courtney

Courtney

Amazing Service

Helped me with my Health Insurance and getting it up and running, once again thank you to Prathiba! You've been an amazing help with everything :) You're service is amazing as always!

Claim DateMay 2020
CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you Courtney, Prathiba will be happy to hear the feedback on her service.

mel

melFar North Queensland, QLD

excellent customer service

I ring the hotline number of CUA health,because of my questions regarding
the payment in regards of the pandemic covid19...WOW...just one attempt in ringing them
i got all the help and options,BIG thanks to Carl....He is really good and he explained to me all the
the pros and cons...He is a big asset in CUA health...I can undestand also hes english,because my english is bad Im from other country from ASIA....two-thumbs-up to CUA health for employing like Carl...good luck and more Carl in your company....

Claim DateFebruary 2020
CUA H.CUA Health

Well done Carl, superstar !! Thank you for the great review for us Mel. We endeavour to offer a quick and helpful service to our members, so that's great.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above and Beyond

We were severely impacted by Covid-19 and couldn't see any way to continue with our health insurance.
Gail was so supportive and went the extra mile to ensure we could continue.
We are still overwhelmed by her efforts.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for taking the time to do a review Mark. What a great review for Gail, we will pass this on to her. We are pleased we could offer support to you and your family through this challenging time.

Very Poor!

Not Good Value
Hard to set up.
Poor Pricing. Lack of knowledge of the system, and pricing. Sold the policy on a pricing (supplied in writing), then to be called after setting up and advised pricing was wring and policy was actually MORE expensive than current pricing. And to get... Opps sorry about that. Current provider can provide more information on their packages than CUA Can. Also was advised of information regarding price increase (in initial discussions), then after setting up was also advised this was wrong.

CUA H.CUA Health

Hello Stewart, We would like to follow up on this for you. I have sent you a private message.

Rigo

RigoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great information made me want to join

Good value overall.
Great rebates, especially compared to what i currently have.
All the information was presented well.
All of the above are the trains I'm joining now.
Thank you to the CUA Team member.

CUA H.CUA Health

Hello Rigo, It's great to have you as a new member with our Health fund. Welcome.

Outstanding Service

We have been with CUA Health for over 40 years. The coverage and service has always been excellent. Our recent query and good outcome and in particular the customer service was outstanding. We are very happy with the coverage and have every confidence in our health insurance with CUA. Would not change.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you Vicki for the 5 Star review. We are pleased you are happy with the service we provide and we thank you for many years of loyalty.

Find out how CUA Health compares to other Health Insurance

All my questions were answered and I felt as though I was understood. CUA is great. The consultant that I spoke with was more than helpful. It was a great experience.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review. We’re happy that your interactions have been positive. Great news for us, as we genuinely care about our members and endeavour to make this a quick and helpful service.

New membership query

I joined CUA at end of March received letter saying I had enclosed member card and policy documents, none of which were attached. Rang today to see what has happened

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for calling us Mary, our team has now actioned this for you.

June

JuneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just like to say thank you today for lovely service

We have been with CUA health now for over 30 years ,never had a problem with them, had five children three of whom had braces.Husband had prostate cancer ,at time due to expence have thought about dropping out but think again

CUA H.CUA Health

Hello June, Thank you for the review. It’s always a pleasure hearing from our long term loyal members, we are happy to assist any time and are only a phone call away.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Went the extra mile to eliminate stress for me while ensuring we had the right cover for our needs. Compassionate.

10 years with CUA.
Policy updated to reflect our actual need. Removed what we would never need.
Took into consideration our financial situation. Provided positive options. As a result we continue to stay with CUA.

Excellent Service

Excellent ServiceIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Service during difficult times

Call was answered promptly and all questions answered, got e-mail confirming information immediately. During such a difficult and stressful time for everyone this is one less thing to worry about, well done CUA

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy to assist our members at this difficult time and welcome your calls anytime.

Rowan

RowanLyons 2606, ACT

Proper Customer Service

It's rare these days to encounter a proper telephone help line with local experts to handle the details of customer queries. I have been with CUA Health for over 26 years.

Rod

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are grateful for the very helpful advice

We have been with CUA Health for many years and have been happy with the service. The steadily increasing cost is becoming a problem with us being pensioners. Now looking at our options.

Claim DateMarch 2020
CUA H.CUA Health

Hello Rod, Thank you for the feedback. If you would like to give us a call we would be more than happy to do a cover review and make sure you are on the best policy to suits your needs.

I have been mislead for years and paid far too much!

I think I have been a member for 40 years or so. It should be made transparent that certain services as we age are no longer valid to get insurance for so one can reduce the monthly or yearly contribution,up till now a unethical lack of clarity! I could have reduced my payments years ago and saved a lot of money.co-payment gold changed to silver to get rid of inappropriate treatments for me as an aging female.

CUA H.CUA Health

Hello Anna, Thank you for your feedback, We have sent you a private message to follow up on a review for you.

Marina

MarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caring informative staff

Service with CUA has always been exceptional. Nice to speak to a person on the other end of the phone. I have been with CUA Health for over 30 years.

Plan CoverageHospital Only
CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Marina, Thank you for the review. It's always great to hear from our long term members and that you are happy with the service.

Called for numerous reasons and the service I revived couldn’t have been better!

I called to ask about multiple factors relating to my policy from finance to what my policy specifically entailed. The gentleman that I spoke with was so helpful and had all the time in the world to help.

SP

SPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good health coverage at a good price

I've been with CUA Health for 10 years now and always found them to have very helpful and knowledgeable staff, an easy claims process through a swipe of the card or using the app, prompt payment and I can defer the policy if I'm going overseas for more than two months. I like that there are very few restrictions on which providers you can use and they are very happy to help you get the best coverage to suit your needs even if that means you have a cheaper policy.

Claim DateFebruary 2020
CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review SP. We are happy to hear you like our CUA Health claim app to view your policy and make claims. Great news that you are happy all round with our products and services.