CUA Health

Great service once again.

Contacted CUA today to discuss policy changes coming up on 1 April. Chatted to Mark B and I continue to be impressed with the quality of advice and customer focus that clients are given. It really is reassuring to deal with a locally based call centre that can address any issues quickly and efficiently. Thank you Mark.

Coverage TypeCouple
Claim MadeYes

Long time member no complaints

I haven't felt I need to shop around to date as I've been happy to date. However changes to cover will cause me to review options. Initially transparency in cover was the major factor in joining CUA I think that the cover offered now in becoming quite similar to others.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Great customer service

Tod was very lovely to speak to and helped sort everything out for me. The cost is great for the cover I am getting. I am very happy and will recommend CUA to everyone. Thank you

Such great service

Thanks to Tod Barrington I had the best stressless service when asking about health insurance. He was so helpful and informative. Have taken out the insurance as of today. Maureen.

Excellent customer service

Had a great phone conversation with Teejay Adams today, who was super helpful and so friendly. She helped me out with everything I needed, gave me extra info and also promptly followed up our conversation with an email detailing all the information I was needing.

MADE MY LIFE EASIER

Very good value. No problem setting up
Have not claimed in some time but expecting to do so very soon.
Been a member so long I can't remember when I joined the company.

Great customer service

I contacted CUA today and Teejay handled my call. I received a stress free easy solution and excellant customer service. Well done CUA, great service, handled promptly and very professionally.

Coverage TypeFamily
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateDecember 2017
Claim ApprovedYes

CUA's commitment to personalised friendly service

Been with CUA health 22 years for one reason.
Commitment to delivering what everyone expects when paying for a service
Teejay and Gail are excellent examples of the tangible public face of CUA!

Real customer service

I've been with CUA Health for about 20 years. CUA Health are about real customer service. I don't feel like a number. I talk to real people, who are polite, interested, and willing and wanting to help. This has never changed in 20 years, and has always been so greatly appreciated.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hello Marvel, We love to see a 5 Star review for our Customer Service team. Thank you so much for letting us know and being one of our long standing members.

Good product and excellent customer service

I have been with CUA for 18 months. I don’t see why I would change health insurance providers when I am content with them. I appreciate that personnel are not trying to sell you a particular product or service. Honest feedback of what I probably won’t need is always welcome.

great service and information

I have been with CUA Health for over 40 years, and have always been happy and well looked after with the service provided.

Insurance claim madeNo
Thank you for the review Shirley. We are always happy to help and look after our long term members.

1 month only.
The worker helped me fix up a form I had mucked up, she was very helpful and f8xed my enquiry quickly.

Outstanding customer service

I spoke to Robert today to enquire about cover within my policy after receiving some concerning news from my doctor. I have never experienced such amazing customer service in my life. Not only was he thorough and genuinely inerested in explaining my policy inclusions to me in a manner that actually made sense, he went above and beyond to inform me of upcoming changes within health insurance and give me relatable examples to explain what the inclusions actually meant for me. I was quite anxious before I called today, and Robert has 100% put my mind at ease that at least if it's worst case scenario, I have a policy in place to enable me to get the treatment that I need. What an absolute asset he is to your company, he deserves recognition for not only his product knowledge but his ability to engage with CUA members in an empathetic and caring manner.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Bec, Thanks for such an Amazing review!!! Robert will be so happy with such kind words and feedback, he is certainly a great asset to our team. We are really pleased this was a good experience for you.

call centre experience

As long as I can remember at least 15 years, I truly believe you are the easiest private insurer to work with.

Insurance claim madeYes

Robert listened and understood the question I was putting and then in a very friendly, personal way

Since the 1990's at least. We bank, invest in FTD's and have our health cover with CUA. Always happy with their policies and benefits.

Insurance claim madeNo
Thank you Anne for the 5 Star review for Robert, we will be sure to pass this feedback on to him.

Health insurance premium increased to more than double, but still paying out the same benefits

For approximately 10 years I am paying more and more in premiums, but when I use the services e.g go to the physio I only get back $23.00 from my health insurance -same as I did 10 years ago. In the meantime premiums have more than doubled but my benefits are the same. To be fair CUA is probably the same as all other insurers. I hope senate inquiry for private health insurance will stop them from ripping us off.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hello Mira, Thank you for the feedback we do appreciate this. We understand that price rises are never good news, however we are committed to continually delivering great value for money to our members. Continual advances in healthcare results in great outcomes for Australians to live longer and healthier lives. Unfortunately this means premiums go up due to increased costs in medical technology and advancements. We would encourage members to do a review of their cover regularly to ensure it suits your current health needs and would welcome your call anytime to review your extras cover.

Increasing cover

We have been with CUA for 3.5 years and we have never had any problems. We are looking at increasing our cover and the personnel at CUA are very knowledgeable and customer friendly with their rates being extremely competitive against other health funds. I would definitely recommend CUA to anyone looking for insurance

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Lisa, Thank you for recommending us to others, that's' great ! We are pleased you are happy with the service from our team.

Great customer service

So happy with the customer service I had over the phone. The Gentleman I spoke with knew exactly what he was talking about and was really down to earth.

Insurance claim madeNo
Thank you for the review Amy, we are happy to help any time.

Great customer service

We as a family have extras cover for over three years. So far we are happy with the service provided

Great customer support

We had some conflicting correspondence from CUA Health but one phone call to customer support and TeeJay resolved it on the spot.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Lisa, Thank you for the feedback and 5 star review. I'm glad Teejay could resolve this issue for you.