Darren H.

very good service

Claim DateOctober 2019

CUA HealthSouth East Queensland, QLD

How to access CUA Health via home computer

Lady at call centre most helpful in completing my computer access requirements as well as assisting me obtaining CUA Health Claim Form.

Call centre lady encouraged me to down load the app.

RickT

RickTDarling Downs, QLD

Terrible quality of call

connection to call centre was very poor quality, sound for recorded voice announcement (RVA) was very distorted as was music on hold whilst waiting. Call centre agent was very hard to hear

Claim DateOctober 2019
CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Rick, I have sent you a private message so we can get someone in contact with you as soon as possible to assist with your enquiry.

Tanya

TanyaPerth, WA

Excellent Customer service and competitive price too!

I've just got off the phone for the third time today with CUA health due to my slow understanding (I have been working pretty hard this week, absolutely exhausted). And Aaron from Brisbane has been patient with me. Best customer service ever. Very competitive price too. My friend is with BUPA and paying more for the exact same policy cover. Highly recommended CUA health. I'm from WA and if you do your research, they have a pretty good hospital coverage rate too.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review Tanya. It's great to hear you are happy with CUA Health overall and that you are getting a good price on your health insurance. We will pass the feedback on to Aaron for you.

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

I am a long term CUA Health member but felt it was time to review my policy. I received excellent Customer Service from Robert. I had already researched the products on line and Robert explained my options with details of each policy cover, adding extra information not covered in the product description. Robert suggested an option that could best suit my needs. Robert was thoughtful, informative and very patient with my incessant questions. Robert saved me a stack of money.
I have always felt very reassured by the service CUA has given over the years and today has been another good example of why I stay with them.

Glennis

GlennisMurray Mallee, SA

I have had a great experience with your staff very helpful thank you

I have just started but Shelley is very competent and extremely helpful I feel we have made the correct decision in joining cua health have not made a claim as we have just transferred over

CUA H.CUA Health

Thanks Glennis and welcome to CUA Health. We are always happy to have new members. We will pass the feedback on to Shelley who you spoke to on the welcome call.

Meandme

MeandmeSouth East Queensland, QLD

love cua health love how they look after us Aaron was great with my query thanks alot guya

love cua health love how they look after us Aaron was great with my query thanks alot guys for being there for us very loyal and happy people right here

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review and well done to Aaron, another happy member review for you.

Dave Swainsbury

Dave SwainsburyGippsland, VIC

CABG Relief

I was most relieved physically and mentally following recent heart surgery. Physically because my heart is functioning normally again. Mentally because CUA fully covered my costs, what a relief as some expenses were as high as $4000.00/day.

CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you are doing well now and that costs were all covered for your recent hospital admission.

just a new member

I have just started on the 20th September 2019
extras are to my needs,
I have not lodged a claim I am pleased to have been contacted by rep from health insurance

Melly

MellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service at its best!

We have just signed up as a family and couldn’t be happier with our policy. The Sign up process was easy and the customer service we received was simply amazing! We had numerous follow up calls and had all of our questions answered comprehensively.

CUA H.CUA Health

Welcome to the fund Melly! It's great to hear that you have had a positive experience when joining CUA Health. We are only a phone call away if you have any further enquiries.

Friendly patient and effective service

Policy is good value
I have just joined CUA there were some issues but all have been resolved to my satisfaction and without delay so I am happy with that now

Claim DateSeptember 2019

Very Happy Member

Very Happy MemberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Understanding the best value Health Insurance for me, made easy with CUA Health Representative Mick!

CUA Health had a variety of health Insurance cover plans with all of my health needs covered etc. Mick was able to suggest the best and most affordable cover for me. I had plenty of questions and Mick had plenty of answers for me which was reassuring.

The claims process is very quick and easy. I have had coverage with CUA Health for 30 years. I did change to another fund for 12 months but went back to CUA Health whose Health Insurance is unrivaled.

Micks service was outstanding as he answered all of my quieries.

CUA H.CUA Health

Fantastic ! Well done Mick. We are happy to help and make things a little easier when it comes to getting a clearer understanding of health insurance, choosing the right policy and getting the best value from it. Our pleasure to assist you anytime.

Joe n Cathy

Joe n CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

CUA representative Corey was very diligent to review our needs carefully to find the best balance to meet our needs of cover and cost providing good explanation of each aspect without pressure or rushing us to make a decision.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review Joe. Our team members really enjoy feedback on how they’ve provided a great experience. We will pass this on to Corey.

Really Happy new member

I rang CUA and spoke to Corey Gillis. He was so insightful and helpful. He organised everything for me for the change from our old fund and made the whole process painless. I was very relieved to find someone so very customer focused it was refreshing. Thank you CUA and especially Corey

Happy new member!

I rang CUA with a question and ended up changing over health funds to CUA. Great solution driven service with focus on best coverage for my family. I am so happy with the policy and the savings. Thank you Corey for all your help!

Coverage TypeSingle Parent Family
CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Bernadette, Welcome to our fund. I'm glad we could assist in finding an affordable policy for you and your family.

Kasun

KasunMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value for money!

Got awesome service from Mick McCluskey, he explained everything clearly and compare my previous insurance with CUA.
Easy application process and good value for money with greater benefits!!!
Can recommend to anyone...

CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Kasun, Thank you for your new customer review, we will pass the feedback on to Mick for a job well done.

Samuel Haynes

Samuel HaynesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Paris was very helpful. She waived my waiting period prior to the end and ensured that my refund was processed in a timely manner, and she was very helpful with everything I needed clarification on. I would highly recommend CUA Health insurance to anyone!

CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Samuel, Thanks for your recommendation that’s great. Well done Paris on your great customer service.

Biddy

Biddy

Good at his job!

Corey is a good listener and was very sympathetic as I sought to set up Health Insurance for my daughter who returned from living in the UK. He provided me with information about how to access a request for international movement records which the other fund I talked to didn't provide. As the two funds were similar I went with CUA because of Corey who was friendly and genuine as he informed me of all the different facets of health insurance.

Cherie.M

Cherie.MSouth East Queensland, QLD

A little ray of sunshine

Adam.Z

Adam.ZDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent customer service. Best experience I've had dealing with Health Insurance Rep.

Corey was patient, explained everything clearly, wasn't pushy and always responded to emails and or returned calls in a timely fashion. Best experience I've had yet dealing with Health Insurance.