Listing monitored by CUA Health

• <1 week (48)
    • 1-2 weeks (6)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (49) · No (3)
Mor Lum
Mor LumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to deal with, friendly and helpful staff.

I switched to CUA health about 8 months ago and every time i call them it reinforces that it was such a good choice. There are never any long wait times when calling them, the staff are always friendly and helpful and importantly they resolve the enquiry on the first call. If they don't know the answer they tell you that honestly, but then make the effort to find out for you. The policy itself covers everything i need and is less expensive than other brands. They base there call centre in Queensland which is great.

Really enjoyable contact with customer service officer Samantha (Sammy)

I really enjoyed engaging with the Customer Service Officer , Sammy as she understood the product and was able offer support related to the long term policies for hospital that were introduced 24 years ago and ask relevant questions that supported the importance of the policy. Changes in the organisation were acknowledged and Sammy remained client focused.
Thankyou for great service Sammy. It will keep me coming back during the time of change in the organisation.
Kind Regards
Jacqueline Mooney and Kenneth Massey

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review for Sammy Jacqueline and Kenneth. It’s always great to hear from our CUA Health long term members and we hope to provide you with great outcomes for many years to come.

KH48
KH48Perth, WA

Gail was awesome!!!

Gail's knowledge was first class.
My issue was resolved quickly with no frustration.
Service was fantastic.
My call was answered within one ring which was great (Never have I had a call answered so quickly)

Jon
JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and helpful.

Thank you to Customer Service Officer Sammy L. Your service delivery was polite, comprehensive and most importantly, it was helpful. It's a pleasure to be able to commend your effort for a job well done. Cheers, J.

CUA H.CUA Health

What a great review for Sammy, Thank you so much Jon. It's lovely to hear such positive feedback for our team.

TMT
TMTSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I kept my cover

Since 2005 when I was employed at CUA. I already had cover with CBHS from my previous employer but felt that CUA hospital cover was a better option for myself & husband - the $500 excess & co-payment making it more affordable but still giving private hospital cover.

Claim Made Yes

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Julie Mack
Julie MackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Thank you Shelley for great service and sorting out my payment due date. You were helpful and explained it clearly. I felt so much better after having our conversation. Very much appreciated.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you Julie for the great review and well done Shelley for providing great service to our members.

Lee
LeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Review my policy

I was going to change to a different fund after being with CUA for over 20 years. I rang and spoke to Gail who then transferred me to Mark after speaking to the both of them and getting my policy cheaper I decided to stay with CUA.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review Lee. It’s always a pleasure assisting our long term members and we thank you for your many years of loyalty. We look forward to providing great outcomes for many years to come.

Maxine
MaxineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Sammy!

Hello. I am an ex staff member and want to commend the service of Sammy Lucas.
She was very helpful and friendly and with a smile. An asset to CUA. Thank you.
Kind regards Maxine.

CUA H.CUA Health

A great 5 star review for Sammy, Well done Sammy and thank you Maxine for sharing your recent experience with CUA Health.

Income Tier Thresholds, Private Health Insurance Rebate

Helpful and considerate explanation of how Income Tier Thresholds relating to Private Health Insurance Rebate works, and what I have to do to amend the threshold on my private health insurance policy

Excellent Service and great value

The CUA cover we have has provided us with excellent value and when I have needed to call with a question the staff are very attentive and helpful. Today I had excellent service from Paula who help us resolve our query.

Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.South East Queensland, QLD

Top Customer service

Emma helped me understand my options better and helped me choose a better plan for me.
Was all done very easily and quickly and she was very understanding when I got a little confused.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the review Lindsey. Health Insurance can be complex so further clarification and questions are welcomed at any time and our friendly team are only a phone call away.

Sean T.
Sean T.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service from Tracy!

Had an excelent experience with Tracey in the cal centre She was polite, listened very well and was very timely! My enquiry was resolved immediately and i have been with CUA for several years now

5 Star Service

Thank you CUA Health for the excellent service and making the whole process easy to understand. A special thanks to Dom who was very friendly and professional in the way she conducted herself.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the kind review Shelley with 5 Stars for Dom!! We genuinely care about our members and endeavour to make this a quick and helpful service, so great feedback.

Great Customer Service

I spoke to Tracey over the phone and she provided amazing customer service. She went over everything with me and was very patient (I am a health insurance rookie so I had lots of questions). Very helfpul!

Claim Made No

Excellent service over the phone!

Today I had incredible service from Ann over the phone. She helped me understand what was available to me and made it any easy choice to move forward with my next stage of life with CUA as my Health Insurer.

CUA H.CUA Health

Thank you for the great review Morgan. It’s nice to hear we could make things a little easier in choosing the right policy that suits your health needs for your current stage of life.

Read more reviews - page 2

Arnel A.
Arnel A.asked

Hello,

What CUA plan is recommended for OVHC? Must have is GP and Prescription Medicine.

CUA H.CUA Health

Hello Arnel, We are happy to help with your enquiry. If you could reply with your phone number we can get one of our team members to give you a call to discuss. Otherwise please call us on phone 1300 499 260.

SoniaA
SoniaAasked

Are the extras annual limits per person, or per family? (I.e. some just have a figure; some say per person, or family limit. If it doesn't say per person, or family limit, can one assume the figure is per person? Eg. Total extras says annual limit of $900 for orthodontics and $500 for psychology/speech therapy - is that per person, or per family?)

CUA H.CUA Health

Hi Sonia, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes these limits are all per person on the TOTAL Extras. The only category that has an overall family limit is the Alternative Therapies in addition to the person limit. If you would like to give us a call for a quote on Phone 1300 499 260 as CUA Health does have some special offers on at the moment which you might be interested in. Look forward to hearing from you.

Vishal P
Vishal Pasked

I got injured accidentally about 8 months ago, in my right knee. At that time my GP asked me to get MRI done, which was covered by medicare. Now after 8 months of physio i can still feel pain in my knee. So im thinking of getting another MRI done, before i show it to a specialist. My question is; as this time my MRI is not covered by medicare will cua help me with payment for MRI ?

Mick R
Mick R

contact the helpful customer service people, I am sure they will be able to offer the appropriate assistance.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Contact them for the correct answer

Get an answer from our members and CUA Health representatives