Cudo Questions & Answers

46 questions from our users

nmi55a

nmi55aasked

Hi all,
I've been using Cudo for several year with no problems but recently had an issue redeeming a $99 voucher. I have sent 3 messages via the Cudo website and one via Messenger over the past 3 weeks to explain the problem and get a refund on my voucher. But I have not heard ANYTHING back, not even to acknowledge my messages (except an automated reply on Messenger). I've now started a Disputed Transaction complaint process with my bank to recover my money. Very disappointed with the (lack of) customer service from Cudo!

Joan46
Joan46

Did you message ‘Customer Service’ via their site and go to the particular transaction via ‘My account’, I.e., your account. I got a prompt response same day apart from the immediate automated one.

Hi there nmi55a,

Thanks for raising your concerns here.

We are certainly disappointed to have known that you still did not receive a response from us regarding your voucher where you are having trouble with the redemption. Please know that we're not leaving any queries hanging and the urgency to assist you is paramount to us.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Emma

Emmaasked

I have emailed Cudo twice now over many weeks, with no response, requesting a refund for voucher TT7MYT6V as I have not been able to contact the vendor via any means available to redeem my voucher. I have tried to be patient but can you please advise what is happening with my request asap? Thanks, Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not receive any response yet regarding your voucher. We are certain that we are not leaving any inquiries unattended and we'll be happy to investigate this for you urgently.

Please check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

Margaret
Margaret

I had a similar situation with Cudo. No response to emails so found a phone number and was given very good service by the consultant. No refund but a credit to spend within 12 months.

Vivian
Vivian

I had the same issue using their contact me email on their website & had no reply. I then used the live chat app on their site & was able to get the issue resolved after a few follow up emails & was offer a credit but I asked for a refund & was successful.

Leslie Dasked

This is the third time I have tied to contact Cudo regarding a cancelled booking due to covid lockdown.
So far no response.
How do I get a refund or credit for this booking?

Hi Leslie,

We hope you are doing well and we sincerely apologise for responding late to your query this time as we are inundated with cases higher than usual but please note that we will aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a private message to urgently assist you.

Leslie Dasked

Booking for Novotel Wollongong Northbeach cancelled due to covid lockdown. This is the third attempt to contact you. No response so far.
Voucher Code HC7UGZQA
Booking ID 5e5f40e6ece5
Would appreciate refund or credit and at least some response.

Ian Mc Donald

Ian Mc Donaldasked

Could you please inform me what is happening regards Magic Hand Carwash Karingal. I purchased this with voucher code37MXNGKB. I was unable to use it due to the covid lock down. This the third request ihave made without any response. Ian Mc Donald

Hi Ian,

We're so sorry to hear that you still have not received updated regarding your voucher at Magic Hand Carwash Karingal. We are more than happy to help you with the redemption. Please check your inbox for our private message here to assist you urgently.

Grace G.

Grace G.asked

Hi I bought a voucher in january or February 2020 and can’t find it now . What do I do ?

Hi Grace,

Thanks for reaching out.

We're sorry to hear that you are unable to locate your vouchers bought in January and February 2020. We are more than happy to help you.

Kindly check your inbox here for our private message to urgently assist you.

We hope to hear back from you soon and may you have a lovely day!

Ms M

Ms Masked

Will Cudo ever introduce open pay or afterpay.

Hi Ms M,

We hope this quick note finds you well. Kindly check your inbox for our private message to assist you further.

Talk to you soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Flerida

Fleridaasked

I would like to buy perfume but Im not sure if they're original perfume and who's the supplier ,are they the same ones from Department stores like Myers and David Jones???

Hi Flerida,

We hope this quick note finds you well. We appreciate your interest in looking out for the perfume products in our Cudo Shopping site. We are more than happy to help you with your query for the authenticity.

Kindly check your inbox for our private message to assist you urgently.

We look forward to your response.

May you have a great day!

Joanne

Joanneasked

Hi I just purchased 2 Family banquets for Tunstall Charcoal chickens just now
But 1 should have been a gift and 1 seperate
Can I split them when I go to purchase at chicken shop
I am worried I will have to use both family banquets at same time
Are you able to divide them into 2 separate deals
Pkg3475j

Hi Joanne,

Talk to you soon!

Have a wonderful day!

Jimbo

Jimboasked

Hi, I am trying to purchase 2 hair deals with John Azzi, one for my daughter with the style cut and full head of foils and the other for me with the style cut and half head of foils. This is proving difficult as the cud’s site is allowing me to buy 2 deals but identical ones only. How can I overcome this please? Many thanks Maria

Hi there,

Thank you for your query.

We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulty purchasing. We can certainly assist you here.

Can you please send us a private message? We will then be able to look into this matter urgently for you.

We look forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.

Claire E.asked

Hi im thinking about putting a massage and pamper package deal on Cudo. Who do i contact? Regards Claire

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for your interest.

Can you please send us a private message with your email address so our team can get in touch with you directly?

You are also able to contact us via email cudohelp@cudo.com.au

Have a great day.

Claire E.

Hi Thank you for your reply. Could someone please email me on bulimbamassageandacupuncture@gmail.com or call me on 0414500575 to discuss running a deal? Alternatively you can call me on 0414500575. Regards Claire Eckert Good Vibrations Massage and Acupuncture

Hi Claire,

Thank you for confirming.

A member of our support team will be in touch with you urgently.

We hope you have a nice day!

Brenda W.

Brenda W.asked

I purchased a deal from The Bentleigh Club and I am having trouble with printing the voucher. The voucher is for tonight Friday 22nd.
Brenda

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're so sorry that you're having difficulty printing your voucher.

Can you please send us a private message advising your email address and voucher ID? We'll then be able to resend your voucher to you right away!

We look forward to hearing from you - have a great day.

Jo G

Jo Gasked

Hi I bought a voucher for a house clean
The company have not replied to my calls txts or emails
I have emailed Cudo support twice with no response
I’m very disappointed in Cudo
Can someone please respond to me !

Hi Jo,

We are very sorry to hear this!

This is not the experience we want for our customers.

Can you please send us a private message with your email address? Our team will then be able to contact you directly.

Cudo Support

short

shortasked

Due to my incompetence (and confusing information) I tried to redeem a $79 voucher for 12 mixed red wines from coffee and wine co. I inadvertently doubled the cart and didn't know where to indicate destination of the required single crate. So....where do I go from here?

We are very sorry to hear this.

Can you please send us a private message with your email address so we can contact you directly?

Alternatively, you can send us an email to cudohelp@cudo.com.au

Cudo Support

Harry of Hawthorn

Harry of Hawthornasked

I bought 2 vouchers 17/9/18 for Kagame they tell me i only have one i paid $50 and the page has disappeared i have emailed you my account says no purchases this whole thing has been a nightmare please sort out Cera Newhouse [contact details removed]

We are very sorry to hear this.

Can you please send us a private message with your email address?

We will then be able to look into this for you.

Have a nice afternoon.

Toni
Toni

Same has happened to me. Paid for dinner for 4 but no voucher. No response from Cudo..a nightmare!

Janette Smith

Janette Smithasked

Why has my voucher for Jimmys Fish Bar Mentone Vic disappeared from view of vouchers?

Hi Janette,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused in this case.

We have been in touch with you via private message.

Once you respond, we'll be able to assist you further.

Have a great day.

Rocketasked

I have spent the last 1.5 hours trying to buy a restaurant voucher . I have already made the booking at the relevant restaurant. I have signed in with my email , reset my password to no avail . I also can’t find any way to contact someone from Cudo. Please help. My email is [email removed] but I would prefer to speak to someone so if you could send me a contact number that would be appreciated . Thankyou , Rocket

We are very sorry to hear this.

Can you please send us a private message with your email address?

We will then be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rocket

my name is Anne Schroers and my email address is aschroers@hotmail.com

Kylie Masked

I purchased a cudos coupon when it was advertised at a cheaper price for a specified time, however have been charged full price. Would like the additional paid refunded ASAP being false advertising. Have screenshots to show this error and sent through an email via Customer Support. By the way please advise why there is absolutely NO contact number to discuss issues.
Thx!

Hi Kylie,

We are very sorry to hear this!

Can you please send us a private message advising your email address?

We will then be able to assist you further.

Thanks in advance.

Kylie M

Hi, Email sent to Help@Cudos yesterday inclusive of attachments :)

tonyasked

Can you tell me why part delivery was made today? I purchased 2 @ $59.99 of Fairy Platinum dishwashing capsules only got 2 boxes should have been 10 please advise

Hi Tony,

We are sorry to hear this!

Can you please send through a private message with your email address?

We will then be able to look into this further for you.

Thank you.

tony

All is good just a misunderstanding

Ash

Ashasked

Why can't I use the code I received via email from 'Livingsocial by Cudo', valid for Experience deals only? I have followed all the instructions and read all the fine print (minimum $39 deal, have to be signed in to my account, etc). It expires 16/8/2018

Cecilia T.Cudo

Hi Ash,
This is certainly a question that our Customer Support team can assist you with.
Please feel free to shoot us an email on cudohelp@cudo.com.au or reach out via Private Message, we'll be more than happy to assist.
Looking forward to resolving this for you.
Cudo Customer Support.

Get an answer from our members and Cudo representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites