Culture Kings

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (2) · Slightly large (1) · Very large (1) · Slightly small (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (70%) · Not as advertised (30%)

Excellent service

The product was the wrong item which unfortunately I had to send back. My daughter actually ordered the shoes for me and we thought she was ordering the ladies size 11 shoes but when they arrived it was the men's size 11. I am so disappointed the Adidas do not make a size 11 in ladies!! as I so loved these shoes. My feedback is about the service I received from Lindsie who was amazing, so courteous, helpful and responsive. I would rate her service as outstanding, wonderful attitude and so incredibly helpful so even though my experience with the product was disappointing, the wonderful service helped make the bad experience a better one. Thank you Lindsie.

Sizing Very large

Potatoes

PotatoesPerth, WA

Really slow shipping

Recently ordered some clothing from the online store. I've been waiting 12 days, order still hasn't been packaged from their warehouse. Don't know how it takes that long, but highly recommend avoiding this store altogether.

Snail Mail

I ordered my item 13 days ago and it’s only just been shipped. I ordered another package around the same time that came from oversees and it arrived before this package was even shipped.

Gmars

GmarsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lol slowest shipping ever

So order a package 10 days ago and it just got packaged and sent ..does it really take 10 business days to pack and send a package. I mean why sell products if you dont actually have them in stock. I shop from other foreign based retailers and their shipping seems to be quicker.

Sizing True to size

Andrew

Andrewmelbourne

Terrible experience buying online

Horrible online store; Los Angeles customer

Horrible customer service especially [name removed]. and garbage can-worthy items. As a side note, it is hilarious to me to see an AUS store appropriating U.S. (especially LA and NYC) culture/sports teams and trying to be hood (aka street); like being rude to people is cool or something. What a joke.

KMS

KMSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Was once good...

I used to shop at Culture Kings all the time through the online store, orders would be sent out within the same week without fail but now that they have added this pay $20 to skip the queue crap its the slowest service. I am sitting on day 10 since my order was placed and it hasnt even been packed yet. Nike ships from the Natherlands and it arrives faster, shopping elsewhere from now on.

Sizing True to size

Nicole M

Nicole MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not the best customer service..

I emailed customer service regarding a broken necklace chain twice & still waiting on a reply almost 2 weeks later. Customer service via phone is not so great either. Very disappointing as it was a gift for someone & the necklace broke within 2 days.

Ryan k

Ryan kMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I just got my new goat crew hat today and in less then four hours of wearing it it broke I am very disappointed

Hat strap broken and I am very sad and disappointed I thought culture kings was a very reliable store to trust especially that I have heard good reviews on the store

Product Appearance As advertised

I emailed to say I needed my order sooner as I’m going on holiday and a lovely lady named Cassie was so helpful and kind and fixed my problem ASAP!!

Melissa

MelissaDarling Downs, QLD

Slow shipping

I waited 7 days for my two hats that I ordered only to find out on the 7th business day that they had only just sent it so now I’ve got to wait another 6 days. Not happy with their shipping methods

Kyron

KyronDarling Downs, QLD

I had a small problem with my battery pack.

I called up and talked to a lady by the name of Cassie, within 10 minutes cassie had fixed the problem and sent me a replacement. I’m 45 and shopped online for a lot of years and never have I come across the backup service like these girls provide. Nothing is to hard and the fix is instant. Great job Cassie .
Kind Regards
Kyron

Product Appearance As advertised

Emma Manager Of Culture Kings Absolutely delighted us and went extra mile in outstanding service

Emma treated me really well after i had minor issues with sizes and went out of her way to really help me and my 14 year old daughter who loves these products. Emma displayed service for 3 days trying to find ways to help us and in the end she delighted us with great service and treated me like a good dad. It means alot to see this service as it is missing in today's market place

Sizing Slightly small

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Culture kings Chadstone

Fantastic customer service Rhiannon at Chadstone fantastic I will continue to shop at your Chadstone store more frequently for myself currently shopping for 3 boys wish you had more XS

Sizing Slightly large

Brittnee

Brittnee

Fast delivery

Bought adidas nmd and track shorts, they were Posted within 24 hours and receive it next day, packed well excellent service.

What an excellent service!!

The staffs were so proffesional and fast respond. Well done guys! Def will buy more from this website since we dont have one in SA.

tanyajane

tanyajane

AWFUL never ever again

I ordered some Nike slides online for my son- yes they were an awesome price and the size he needed was supposedly in stock. They took my order, charged my card and now have my money. BUT I have no shoes! They promise a 3-7 business day turn around (using the standard postage option) Shoes have not have not yest been sent- its now business day 7! Tried to contact customer service to ask when shipping would happen- got told "Soon" No idea when soon is supposed to be....Have a feeling that getting a refund is going to take ages....

Lena

LenaBrisbane

The worst Christmas Day surprise

I woke up early hours Christmas morning to wrap my sister’s gift (Pink Nike Slides), only to find that there was only one pair on Nike Slides in the box! I’m very angry and upset this has happened and now my sister wasn’t able to open her gift while everyone else was. I’m definitely going to be getting my money back and making a complaint. I also find it silly how this mistake now forces me to drive all the way out to the Southport store just to get my refund. Usually I’m a regular customer, though after this I think I’d rather shop from somewhere else and this will be my last visit here.

Great customer service

This shop is the best shop ever I like it things

This is the best store ever has the best cloths and shoes really good prices and I like to buy things here