Listing monitored by Culture Kings

Great fit

Great fit love the colour definitely worth the purchase love the Ck crew I used to be one of them

Thanks so much Nate! :)

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The staff are absolutely Amazing

I had an issue with one of my items, as I don't live close I sent it back in. A lovely lady named Chelcee handled my issue. Super professional she sorted out the issue and sent in back to me express post with a couple extra goodies for the inconvenience. Highly recommend this store and the staff are amazing, even when we went in they were all super kind to my 3 young boys. Hands down my most favourite store to shop in.

Hey Lee,
We are so happy to hear that Chelcee was able to help you with your exchange and even included some goodies for you :)
Thank you so much for being an amazing customer, we can't wait to see you again!

Agnelo V.
Agnelo V.

This is perfect. Finally it’s here in Auckland New Zealand. Loving it.

Amazing products. Great service. Always love shopping from Culture Kings. Online and in store.

Now I can finally shop from Auckland New Zealand too. Wooohhhooo

Culture K.Culture Kings

Yes! We are so excited that our NZ store is finally open as well!
Thank you so much- now you can cop our latest drops in-store as well :)

Jay
Jay

GOAT of online shopping

Always get a little bit suspicious buying things online. But never a problem from culture kings. Actually the dopest stuff. 10/10✌️

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thanks so much Jay! You are also a GOAT customer :)

Love their cute outfits for girls!

The product quality is great, definitely a great jumper and trackies to keep my little girl warm in the winter

Culture K.Culture Kings

Yes! We love our kids outfits- she will look so cute all winter long :)

Didn’t even have to leave my bed to order new kicks delivered faster then original stated 12/10

Website very easy to use you could literally use it hungover plus I was able to search via my size in stock 12/10

Hey Bobby,
That is so sweet that you could order from your bed!
Thank you so much, we are so happy to hear that we had your size and they arrived quickly.

Excellent service, products are awesome!

I am a regular customer of CK. All the productsI receive are so cool, my last order I received a desk of playing cards and a blanket. So surprised and pleased x

Culture K.Culture Kings

Hi Joanna, so happy that you love your exclusive NFS items! :)
Thanks for being a regular- we appreciate all the love and support.

Major haul

All the products are tidy af pieces, all fit perfectly, all came on time and all look hella vintage. Cheers guys. Piece 1038292 of yours! Keep up the good work.

Culture K.Culture Kings

That is awesome you are stoked with your new vintage gear and it came quickly!

Best exclusive stuff!

Ordered a couple hats for my boyfriend and he loved! I love that most of their stuff is exclusive to them. They have the coolest stuff and I love being able to get gifts for everyone here. Order came way faster than I expected too! Very satisfied! Will order in future for sure!

Culture K.Culture Kings

We are so glad to hear that your boyfriend loves his hats!
Thank you so much, looking forward to your future orders :)

Find out how Culture Kings compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Best street wear store . Thank you for everything guys.

Postage was on point and the product is just sensational. Would come back and shop here all the time. Super happy with this purchase

Culture K.Culture Kings

That is awesome that your order arrived quickly and you are so happy with it!

Ishan
IshanVictoria

Very bad customer service and product handling

This is what i got from culture king after paying 300$ which is not less I believe.

I have to gift these shoes now after seeing what I received beed to buy another one from store in person but nit from culture king from other store to be precise.

Marley
MarleySydney, NSW

Best shirts !

Got the mystery shirt bundle and couldn’t be happier ! Great quality and sizing is awesome. Very impressed with the customer service as well as they handled my problem awesomely .

Hey Marley,
We are so stoked that you love your mystery shirt bundle and our team was able to help you out!

It was worth the wait

Culture Kings never disappoints. I got lucky to get my hands on the “AJ retro 4 white oreo” they are FIRE.

Culture K.Culture Kings

Congratulations Theone! That is so dope you managed to score some new kicks!

Always amazing quality and purchasing online is so easy!

Love love love everything about it! Can’t wait to see our boy in it all! I’m so I love with the quality of the clothing

Culture K.Culture Kings

Your boy will look so good! We love that you're happy with our quality, thanks Rianne!

Poor customer service

Akooooo
Akooooo

Hi There,
This is my order number thanks,
CK13203466

Lilian C.
Lilian C.asked
Culture Kings

Anyone else experiencing validating their entries for the CK Lamborghini giveaway???

Doing the online shopping the website works perfectly!

However when trying to validate my entries all of a sudden there’s website problems such as freezes then my safari shuts down???

I have tried so many times!!!! And all the times I’ve tried it does the same thing???

DJJ
DJJ

Maybe try using another browser, like Chrome? I haven't had problems with mine and I use Chrome.

Hi Lilian,

We have had some issues with customers who are using an iPhone 12. We actually have a special competitions team who are able to help you with this :)

Can you please email competitions@culturekings.com.au?

Our team will happily help work with you to troubleshoot and get your entries validated :)

sfloc21
sfloc21asked
Culture Kings

Is the 3mm Cuban chain real gold?

Culture K.Culture Kings

Hi there! It is gold coated :)

You can see all of our jewellery questions here: https://culture-kings.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=jewellery

Betsaida J.
Betsaida J.asked
Culture Kings

Is culture kings jewelry quality good or not? Making a purchase for my boyfriends birthday, need some into

Hey there,
All of our jewellery varies depending on what piece you are looking at :)
Here is our frequently asked questions page, with all questions about jewellery https://culture-kings.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=jewellery

Let us know if you need anything else! We are here to help :)

Get an answer from our members and Culture Kings representatives