Culture Kings

Culture Kings

Online Store and Physical Store

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ryan k

Ryan kMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I just got my new goat crew hat today and in less then four hours of wearing it it broke I am very disappointed

Hat strap broken and I am very sad and disappointed I thought culture kings was a very reliable store to trust especially that I have heard good reviews on the store

Product Appearance As advertised

I emailed to say I needed my order sooner as I’m going on holiday and a lovely lady named Cassie was so helpful and kind and fixed my problem ASAP!!

Melissa

MelissaDarling Downs, QLD

Slow shipping

I waited 7 days for my two hats that I ordered only to find out on the 7th business day that they had only just sent it so now I’ve got to wait another 6 days. Not happy with their shipping methods

Kyron

KyronDarling Downs, QLD

I had a small problem with my battery pack.

I called up and talked to a lady by the name of Cassie, within 10 minutes cassie had fixed the problem and sent me a replacement. I’m 45 and shopped online for a lot of years and never have I come across the backup service like these girls provide. Nothing is to hard and the fix is instant. Great job Cassie .
Kind Regards
Kyron

Product Appearance As advertised

Emma Manager Of Culture Kings Absolutely delighted us and went extra mile in outstanding service

Emma treated me really well after i had minor issues with sizes and went out of her way to really help me and my 14 year old daughter who loves these products. Emma displayed service for 3 days trying to find ways to help us and in the end she delighted us with great service and treated me like a good dad. It means alot to see this service as it is missing in today's market place

Sizing Slightly small

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Culture kings Chadstone

Fantastic customer service Rhiannon at Chadstone fantastic I will continue to shop at your Chadstone store more frequently for myself currently shopping for 3 boys wish you had more XS

Sizing Slightly large

Brittnee

Brittnee

Fast delivery

Bought adidas nmd and track shorts, they were Posted within 24 hours and receive it next day, packed well excellent service.

What an excellent service!!

The staffs were so proffesional and fast respond. Well done guys! Def will buy more from this website since we dont have one in SA.

tanyajane

tanyajane

AWFUL never ever again

I ordered some Nike slides online for my son- yes they were an awesome price and the size he needed was supposedly in stock. They took my order, charged my card and now have my money. BUT I have no shoes! They promise a 3-7 business day turn around (using the standard postage option) Shoes have not have not yest been sent- its now business day 7! Tried to contact customer service to ask when shipping would happen- got told "Soon" No idea when soon is supposed to be....Have a feeling that getting a refund is going to take ages....

Lena

LenaBrisbane

The worst Christmas Day surprise

I woke up early hours Christmas morning to wrap my sister’s gift (Pink Nike Slides), only to find that there was only one pair on Nike Slides in the box! I’m very angry and upset this has happened and now my sister wasn’t able to open her gift while everyone else was. I’m definitely going to be getting my money back and making a complaint. I also find it silly how this mistake now forces me to drive all the way out to the Southport store just to get my refund. Usually I’m a regular customer, though after this I think I’d rather shop from somewhere else and this will be my last visit here.

Great customer service

This shop is the best shop ever I like it things

This is the best store ever has the best cloths and shoes really good prices and I like to buy things here

Awesum Streetwear

Luv the variety of clothing & shoes @ the Chadstone store. Very popular 4 teenagers. Very nice customer service...thank u 4

Latisha

Latisha

Great shop!

the guys in chadstone are really helpful and they have amazing range, great quality! would highly reccomend shopping here i will be back dont you worry!

Janie W

Janie WAdelaide

Awesome speedy service

Very Simple online ordering. Needed out of season product quickly. Good delivery options - arrived within 24 hours of ordering!

Amazing customer service

Massive thank you to kristina the manger at culture kings... a genuinely good person who goes above and beyond...
Sofia ... thanks for helping me make my grandsons first birthday special from his nanna xx
Great shop great staff i wont shop anywhere else for him now
Thanks girls

Stacey.k

Stacey.kBundaberg

Love the clothing.great quality and I got exactly what I ordered.would buy from them again.quick fri

Mine was a online purchase.I recieved prompt service and great value.culture kings offers great specials and not having a store close to me I shop online and always get my clothes in perfect condition and exactly what I ordered.Very high quality clothing.They made my online shopping easy and fast.

Awesome service

Just want to give a shout out and a massive 10/10 to culture kings after wanting a pair of boots i saw online and contacting the Sydney store I called there head office and got the lovely Maddison who helped me with my purchase ordered them Friday received on Monday 10/10

Favourite go to store

I purchased online.
Very quick and easy!
Delivery was awesome! Came on time with no troubles!
Can’t wait for my next pay day!!

Destiny

DestinyAscot Park

Quality at a high price

prices are high but you will receive quality. Checkout was simple, postage was 2 weeks as there was a problem and I had to run around phoning culture kings and Australia post.