Adam H

Adam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item was spot on, perfect in fact

I have purchased over a dozen hats from CK each 1 better than the last, I'll be definitely getting more in the near future. Absolutely nailed it with the their service, I ordered at 3pm and received it the next day by 12pm. Honestly won't be buying hats from anywhere else

• +1Thumbnail

Ad

CK is always at the top of our stores to visit when we are in Melbourne or Sydney. We big culture kings fans.

Easy to know where things are, however have been there a few times now so we just know. Love the GOAT shirts and NBA hats

Culture K.Culture Kings

Hi Jade, thanks for visiting every time you are in town! Look forward to seeing you next time! :)

Beyond perfect

Very Satisfied with every purchase I make from Culture Kings, great quality & price and I will continue to shop here.

Thanks so much, Lachy!

Kazz

Kazz Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

high fashion!

The store is very easy to use. The products are very high quality I have been very satisfied with my shopping experience. Love every fit that I have got. They keep me fresh and love the compliments I get.

Thank you!

Lex

LexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obsessed with my new Nike jumper!

Best customer service, incredible quality items. Wouldn’t go anywhere else to purchase the best brands. Found myself the best Nike jumper of all time, I’ll be living in it all winter.

Hi Lex,
Thank you so much! We are so glad our awesome team could help you out and you found a great item!

It's what it is!!

All around was a sweet experience, safe secure shopping, easy to navigate, products are awesome love my new gear very sharp, will be back for sure!!

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thanks! Can't wait to see your future orders :)

Ad

Obsessed! Can’t go wrong with a oversized sweater

Super comfy and love the design!
Quality is amazing also, definitely size down if you don’t like it too oversized

Thank you so much!

Pho.sure

Pho.sureSydney, NSW

Streets Wear to Sneakers to Accessorise

I have been buying from CK
For a while now..over the years
But what make them the best?
There packagings is the best in Australia.
Hands down. Come in perfect condition especially for sneakersheads (boxs not bashed up).

Love! Thanks so much Pho, glad you love it :) ❤️

Would be lost without my CK team / shop

This is the worlds most amazing company I have ever had in my 30 years of life! Pure love for them as I have been buying the most amazing street wear for 10years and have never once been let down.
The team in store and online (my faves) go above and beyond CustomerCare and if an issue does happen they bend over backwards to make things right.
If you have never shopped at culture kings (ck) then you need to start doing it if you wanna have the best street brands across the board!
Nothing but love

Culture K.Culture Kings

❤️❤️ Thank you so much! LOOOOVE this feedback.
So glad you love shopping with us.

bianca

biancaHunter Region, NSW

BEST FIT I OWN

such an amazing store, outfits sent quickly & arrive asap!! the customer service is great, most of my closet consists of culture kings ❤️

❤️❤️❤️ Thanks Bianca!

I Love Culture Kings, 90% of my wardrobe is from Culture Kings

Very Easy to navigate on website, user friendly, great discounts. Very satisfied and would keep shopping from Culture kings. Love it

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thanks, Agnelo! So glad to see it :)

My best cap ever!

I love the quality of my hat! The design is unique and exclusive! Strangers followed me outside a store because they had to have my Tan/w rose design ATL hat. I plan to purchase more teams in the same rose design. The communication for delivery of the product was detailed and informative, considering the pace of the US postal service during these COVID times.

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thanks so much, Tai! Delays are a silent killer, but so glad you were patient with us :)
Excited to see you purchase more soon!

The cutest tracksuit

The team was so helpful and nice and sent my parcel within days. Really happy with the sizing and the quality of my items!

Culture K.Culture Kings

We are so happy we could help! Thanks Skye!

Bailey Gill

Bailey GillFar West, NSW

Love this website and the staff amazing people and clothes and shoes can’t wait to keep shopping here 100% recommend

Was easy to work my way around the website n I was very satisfied with the products available a lot of varieties to choose from

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thanks so much for your loyalty Bailey! Make sure to tag us in your pics wearing CK

Have a great day!

Amazing Service!

Amazing service by the team at Culture Kings, packed with care & super fast shipping! Not my first order and definitely won’t be my last!

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thank you so much Amber for being an amazing customer! Don't forget to tag us in any photos you upload on socials with the Lil Homme gear you purchased, we look forward to seeing your name more often!

Marty huriwai

Marty huriwaiSydney, NSW

Take your sneakers to the next level!!

Great way to display your kicks with the culture kings sneaker basel (magnectic levitation sneaker display 2) get yours now you wont be disappointed!! A must have for any sneaker head.

Culture K.Culture Kings

We love people displaying our cool kicks! Thank you so much Marty :)

Kyeb

KyebMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

This is perfect

they have everything in way of clothes hats shoes and more, i found shirts that i couldn’t find anywhere else and i would recommend purchasing from here because they are amazing

Thank you! :)

Donya

DonyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect material and quality!! So comfy!! I love them

Comfortable Good material and food quality.
You can literally wear them anywhere!! perfect outfit if you want to be stylish too!!

Culture K.Culture Kings

Comfortable and stylish is the best combination! Thanks so much! :)

Ann M.

Ann M.Peel, WA

Good customer service

Seller fixed a problem that I had and I am content. They kept me informed on details of the matter via email and followed through on their good customer service.

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thank you Ann, we are so happy we could help find a solution for you :)

Shaun_NeMourSydney, NSW

Quickest most reliable service EVER

I had a $100 gift card, ordered a Snap & slides, the slides were good but the hat was too small for my massive head lol.
Contacted CK and the woman was so relaxed and professional. She fixed up everything, posted it back for FREE, they emailed me a gift card number and bought my new Snap.
It was delivered exactly on time and fits perfectly, thanks to the advice about sizing from the rep.
Definitely shopping here again !!!

Culture K.Culture Kings

Thanks Shaun! We are so glad our team was able to help you out. Your new snap looks awesome!

Shaun_NeMour

No problem. Can't wait to get another. BTW do you sell those CK display boxes it came with separately?

Culture K.Culture Kings

Hey Shaun, our hat boxes are to protect our hats whilst they are in transit so they don't get damaged! Unfortunately, we don't sell them separately :)

sfloc21

sfloc21asked

Culture Kings

Is the 3mm Cuban chain real gold?

Culture K.Culture Kings

Hi there! It is gold coated :)

You can see all of our jewellery questions here: https://culture-kings.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=jewellery

Betsaida J.

Betsaida J.asked

Culture Kings

Is culture kings jewelry quality good or not? Making a purchase for my boyfriends birthday, need some into

Hey there,
All of our jewellery varies depending on what piece you are looking at :)
Here is our frequently asked questions page, with all questions about jewellery https://culture-kings.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=jewellery

Let us know if you need anything else! We are here to help :)

Zane J.

Zane J.asked

Culture Kings

I’m seeing a lot of unappealing reviews in regards to shipping and customer service. I want to make an order but this is off putting, some people seem to be unable to reach anyone yet when you guys respond you want an order #, where are you wanting people to send their order number to get this sorted out? I’m skeptical about spending more than a preferable amount of money on a website that does not seem to have high ratings.

Hey Zane,

Unfortunately, we received a lot of backlash during COVID in regards to late deliveries. It was a horrible time while we worked closely with Australia Post to get the delays sorted!

I ask customers to send their order # so I can reach out to them via email and compensate them for any parcel delays/losses that may occur in transit as we hate for our customers to be out of pocket.

If there is anything you have concerns about, please reach out to orders@culturekings.com.au - we are more than happy to help!

Thanks,