CurrentBody

CurrentBody

Brand Manager for CurrentBody? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Sam
Sam

LED mask malfunctioning after less than a month of use

No contact phone number for Oz! Very slow response from UK. Pathetic Trouble shooting guide in instruction book. SO disappointed. Here we go with the Dept of Fair Trading

Gen
GenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not purchase from this company

I purchased the TensCare Ova Plus Period Pain Reliever through current body. When I tried the product it was clear that the machine was defective. I never got to utilise the product and I let them know about it. Despite explaining in previous emails that the machine does not work at all, I am still no closer to receiving a refund for a clearly defective product.

Date PurchasedMarch 2022
e va
e vaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

terrible No shipping and no refunds

My Order No. AU-011851348 I bought it on the online on January 8th。It's been a month without delivery or refund。I provided Alipay and Commbank I didn't receive any refund。Asking me to provide paypal But I don't have account。So I've been very angry for a long time and have been answering emails without offering any help。

Nothing but good experience

Excited to find new Clarisonic available again. Fast delivery to oz from UK + they sent extra cleanser + 5 extra heads!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how CurrentBody compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Zed
ZedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Woeful!!

Never came across this kind of "don't care" attitude, and this was for a decent order of just under $1k! Avoid at all costs.
Purchased from Amazon OZ with no problems at all.

avoid at all cost

Have ordered last 30 Oct 2021 and 32 days and not delivered. Have been in touch with this site and no concrete action has been done. Have filed a case against them in Paypal and are now trying to convince me to withdraw it. And worst if you look at their website, they are still advertising a 3-9days delivery within Australia. This is an offshore company and they will just ran away with your money. All reviews here are probably fake. I am filing a formal complaint to ACCC and will find a way to have this site taken down in Australia.

Worst customer service