Curtain & Blind Co.

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Curtain & Blind Co.

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (98)

Lorien B
Lorien BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, amazing service

We recently ordered cellular blinds for our entire house. They arrived quickly and are exactly what we hoped for. The quality is fantastic and they fit perfectly.

The service I received before and after purchase has honestly been some of the best service I have ever encountered. I needed assistance to measure up a tricky window and Mike was super responsive and super helpful. When we had a minor issue with one blond of our original order and Mike and the team were amazing in their response and follow up until it was resolved.

All around a fantastic company with brilliant products and even better service.

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

That's very kind of you to comment, Lorien - thank you. We always try to do our best, even if something goes a little "off plan". You were very patient and understanding, which is greatly appreciated.

Michelle Prout
Michelle ProutMid West, WA

Sheer Love

Curtain and Blind Company you have been nothing but amazing from my first point of contact. I was in such a confused state as I didn’t know where to start. They helped me thru it every step of the way and what a result I ended up with!!! Thankyou so much guys

• Return Claim MadeNo
CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

What a great result, Michelle. So glad we could help make it all a bit simpler than it first seemed.
PS - love the view!!!

Linda_Detoni-Colman
Linda_Detoni-ColmanPerth, WA

Great curtains and value for money

The site was easy to navigate and I had very helpful customer service when I needed information on measuring. The curtains arrived well packed with instructions and are exactly what I wanted. I definitely will be buying more curtains from this company.

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Thank you for the feedback, Linda. That's great to hear! We'd love to see you again when the time is right.

Great quality. Really easy to install and as a company easy to deal with.

Easy to use website, fast response with questions. Overall a great product and service. I would definitely recommend. Kind regards

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Fantastic to hear, David. That's what we're always aiming for. Your Warlock looks amazing installed. Great stuff!

Find out how Curtain & Blind Co. compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

So impressed with the Custkmer Service and Value for money!

We ordered a whole house full of curtains and blinds. Our order arrived earlier than we expected. All the curtains were carefully packed. We had one blind damaged in transit and Hayley could not have been more responsive. The replacement was received within 1 week. We are so happy with our double curtains and sheets! Our home feels like a luxury hotel and the cellular blinds were even better then expected! Thank you so much Curtain & Blind Company! We would definitely use you again.

• +1Thumbnail
CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

WOW-WOW-WOW! They all look fabulous, Melanie! Thank you for sharing your experience and these gorgeous photos! We'd love to help again when the time is right.

Beautiful, easy to deal with and great value

We ordered sheers, blockouts curtains and blinds along with shutters for our new build. I was very impressed with their customer service and they were so easy to deal with. The products are BEAUTIFUL and of great quality. And the best part - they’re so competitively priced! Can’t recommend them enough

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Thanks, Aleks - we're delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your C&BCo experience! We greatly appreciate the time taken to supply this review.

Jill
JillSydney

Master bedroom curtains

Cobb & co have delivered and installed beautiful curtains that finish off the reno in t he master bedroom. My choice of colour and material are a great match to the sofa.

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

That's brilliant news, thanks for the update Jill. We're so glad to hear our curtains worked with your existing furnishings!

B. Medina
B. MedinaSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

I own an Event company. I called various curtain suppliers three weeks out from a last-minute event request. Initially, C&B co said they couldn't fulfil our order due to the material choice. Then once I opened up the material choices, they were more than happy to find a solution. They came back promptly with precise time frames and ideas. They were polite and friendly, listened to what my client wanted to achieve, and found a perfect solution. I installed the curtain at the event this week, and the quality was exceptional. My client was super happy and needless to say, I am super satisfied! They even left a little note on the inside of the delivery box. it made my day :) Thanks, Curtain and Blind Co. YOUR WHOLE TEAM IS AMAZING!

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Sending virtual 'high fives' your way on this awesome outcome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Baeu - it's hugely rewarding for us to see a great result for you and your client.

Dianna L.
Dianna L.Sydney, NSW

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Returning customer because I was so satisfied with previous purchase. Great service, beautifully made curtains, speedy delivery. Price point beat all other quotes by far. A great company.

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Thank you, Dianna - that's lovely feedback! It has made it great start to the week for the C&BCo. team!

Megan
MeganSouthwest, VIC

Cordless venetians a must consider!

Easy to install and very nice to look at! A great cost effective alternative to plantations. The cord on Venetians is what usually puts me off but these just push up and open and close with a wand.

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Thanks, Megan - cordless Venetians are a simple solution to an old problem!

Amazing!

The products are fantastic couldn’t be happier with the quality and price. Here are the sheers and the plantation shutters. 10/10 thank you!

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Thank you, Chris - we'll give your lovely bedroom design a 10/10 too!

LOVE!!

The colour is exactly as shown online and the quality is incredible!
Very reasonably priced and so much info on how to install them too
I am so so happy and our new curtains have completely transformed our studio frontage

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

We love a happy ending, Loren. And really appreciate you sharing your experiences here. Thank you!

Affordable quality curtains

The quality is amazing and very affordable. Instructions were super easy to follow and when we called for assistance, staff were extremely helpful. Will 100% be purchasing more

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Thanks for the review, Kelly. We'll be 100% ready when you need us again!

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my blinds and sheer curtains!

Cannot recommend this company enough. The entire process is seamless and they keep you updated in case of any uncontrollable delays. Always so helpful when you speak to their customer care, especially Haley :) Our sheers have really changed the entire look of our home.

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

Wow, Rachel - they do look amazing! We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Hayley. :)

Super helpful

The team were super helpful, answered my many questions quickly, and offered advice when asked. The curtains are amazing and they were easy to install. VERY HAPPY!

CBCoCurtain & Blind Co.Send a private message

No worries, Crystal - we actually love answering questions as it helps ensure our customers get the best possible outcome! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, it's greatly appreciated.