4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)

Great service and product

I used Curtain & Blind Co to make a long sheer curtain for a farm stay we operate. They were extremely helpful on first call and made a quality product. Unfortunately we got the length measurement out slightly. When I contacted them to see if they would do an adjustment, they were happy to do so free of charge as long as I paid the transport. Agreed. I now have a curtain which hangs perfectly, looks good and provides the privacy our guests seek. Thank you for your great service.

Brian Coull

Brian CoullSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

After measuring our window and submitting our order, I received a phone call from Elliott. He was extremely helpful and clarified a few measurements and fine details so he could process our order.
Our beautiful voile curtains arrived in a very short space of time, carefully packaged in a way that they didn’t even need ironed!!
We hung them and they are just perfect!
I would highly recommend Curtain and Blind Company. They are also Perth based so it’s nice to know you’re supporting a Australian business too.
Lovely, and thanks again!

anne

anneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

I had a large Venetian blind made and am super excited with the end result. The product is beautifully made and a perfect fit. We did the installation which was easy. So nice to buy an Aussie made item of such good quality.....well done .....highly recommend this company

Ellen

EllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An enlightening experience

I received great service with C&BCo from purchase through to delivery. The website it easy to navigate and the curtains themselves are excellent quality, so all in all a seamless experience. 10/10 recommend and will use again for future purchases.

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for the wonderful review and also the photo. Your curtains look AMAZING!
We're so glad you're happy with them and hope to help again in the future.

SO elegant and beautiful!

Curtain & Blind co we're excellent to deal with. From start to finish the experience was seamless! The samples were stunning (it was so hard to choose), but we opted for soft off-white sheers and are obsessed.

We installed the sheers ourselves, and once we got the hang of it, was straightforward and quick. We were missing a few little runners for the sheer hooks, which the team sent out immediately and assisted us over the phone explaining how to add them in and make our sheers look their best.

The end result is gorgeous, and we can't imagine our house without them now

Hi Rebecca,
Your sheers look amazing! Great choice with the black accent track as well. We're so happy we could help and hope to again in the future :)

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Excellent service start to finish and great quality curtains!

Very impressed with our C&BCo experience and would highly recommend to anyone. DIY always makes me nervous but this was the easiest one I’ve ever done. For someone who hardly knows how to use a drill this was very simple. The website was very easy to use and the curtains delivery was very fast. Great quality product and we’ve received a lot of compliments on them. Thanks!

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your kind review. We're happy to help anytime and hope you continue to get compliments on your new curtains :)

Perfect Blinds

Ordered blinds for a dining window and very large corner glass door
Was very concerned with the length and fit for the door and the colour being right as sometimes hard to tell online
Both gentleman l dealt with were very helpful
The blinds fit perfectly and the colour was exactly what l had in mind
Very satisfied customer

Hi Julie,
Thank you for the review. We were more than happy to assist and are so pleased we were about to find a solution for your corner door. Enjoy your new blinds!

Mimi Uchiyama'sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality curtains n blinds

Thank you Elliot n Ryhs for making my home look so beautiful. Curtains arrived promptly, packaged nicely without a crease in my curtain. easy to install. Quality high standard. Very happy , will order more for the other rooms .

Hi Mimi,

We're so pleased you're happy with your order. Your curtains look fantastic! You installed them like a pro.
We look forward to helping you with your additional windows.

Mimi Uchiyama's

Thank you , I just received the block out blinds am so happy with them too.
Can't wait to receive the curtains for my room.
Installation was easy, my son did it .

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Excellent product & customer service

Curtains exactly to specification and what I had hoped to receive. Love them! Customer service responsive and helpful. Appreciated being able to get sample patches to check colour/texture prior to ordering. Definitely recommend this company.

Hi Jess,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We're so glad you're pleased with your curtains, it was our pleasure to supply them :)

We hope to look after you again soon.

Woofa

WoofaGreat Southern, WA

Very happy with our new Curtains

Lucky to find what we wanted for Bedroom Curtains - couldn't find anything else online. Received these a month or 2 ago but waited until we moved into our new Home which was just recently, very happy with them.

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

We're so happy to hear! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon :)

Leane Phillips

Leane PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sheer Curtains installed in master bedroom

Been looking for affordable yet quality sheer curtains for some time. Finally found what I was looking for with curtain&blind co.

Ordered online here in Victoria (I supplied dimensions etc). The website was easy to navigate and the whole ordering process was painless.

Arrived after a few weeks with zero issues post-purchase. I installed the blinds on my own - took me a morning to install. Went together well and was super easy. I would definitely recommend curtain&blind co and will definitely use them again for our other rooms!

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you Leane! We're so glad you found what you're looking for. We hope to see you again soon :)

Jessilou

JessilouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I needed!

From the initial order for samples to actually placing an order for 7 large blinds (including measuring the windows ourselves). The whole process was easy and had great step by step tips to help if unsure.
I will be doing this again for my other rooms!
Thank you for a great experience.

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks so much for your kind words Jessica! We're so glad we could help and look forward to working with you again :)

Good fit -Easy to Install

Blinds and curtains arrived as ordered. A few minor issues arose but these were quickly remedied by the Company. I would recommend the Curtain and Blind Company and DYI installation.

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks Daniel, we're glad to help! We hope to see you again soon :)

Lesh

LeshBowral

Perfect size and delivery was fast

Super fast delivery and perfect size and colour...price is amazing for the quality of blinds...
Perfect and will order again...
Would definitely recommend to someone looking for custom blinds or curtains...thanks so much

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

The venetians look great! Congrats on the install. We hope to see you again soon!

Fantastic service

This company was a delight to deal with. There was an issue with our delivery (out of the control of the company) but I can not compliment the team enough on their prompt follow up and addressing the issue. The blinds are fantastic quality, easy to install and very well priced. Customer service was exceptional.

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks so much for the kind words Natasha, and for your understanding about the shipping mixup! We're glad you're happy with the blinds and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

Excellent Blinds

So happy I went with this company the whole online process was very easy from samples to measurements & installation. Delivery was within the time frame specified, the blinds as beautiful as I had visualised & installation was very straight forward. Now looking at ordering some new blinds for the kitchen.

Hi Katrina,
Thank you for your lovely review. We're so pleased you're happy with your Basswood timber blinds. We're looking forward to assisting you again soon :)

High quality product and excellent customer service!

Highly recommend!

We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product we received and the after-sales customer care.

The team were extremely helpful with our custom requests and responded to us promptly.

The curtains are beautiful and were very easy to install.

We will he using them again for our new property.

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you for your review. We're so glad you've had a good experience with us and we hope to help you again!

Completely transform rooms

The blinds were relatively inexpensive but have the appearance of wooden shutters. They have completely transformed the bedrooms and bathrooms in my house and I love the look. Ordering was easy and they were delivered well within the estimated delivery time. My husband had no fifficulty installing them. Highly recommend this product and the business.

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks very much Jane! We're glad you're loving the new look! We hope to see you again soon :)

Great quality

It took a little longer for my order to arrive but given the climate it was no surprise. Installed the blinds, very easy and they look great. Would definitely recommend Curtain & Blind Co.

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks very much for your patience with delivery! We're glad the blinds are looking great. We hope we can help you again soon.

Zoe

ZoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

I ordered sheer blinds for my lounge room. It was such a quick and cost effective way to get curtains made. I was initially a bit hesitant on ordering due to having to measure and install myself but when I reached out to get some assistance from the customer service team they were amazing. Elliot was patient with all of my questions and was able to come up with a solution as the usual fittings would have not fitted my window. I could not recommend the team enough!

Elliott W.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks for your kind words Zoe and congratulations on a great installation. Enjoy your new curtains :)