Verifiedcurtainandblindco.com.au

Warranty Claim Made · No

Paul W.
Paul W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional quality and service

Extremely happy with the product purchased and service provided by Curtain & Blind Co. Hayley in support went above and beyond to give us a great experience even sending some extra brackets free of charge so that we could get a nice uniform look into each stud. Very good value compared to quotes provided to have it installed by a professional and still super easy to do thanks to the very clear instructions and videos provided. Show details ·  1
Scott Kimm
Scott KimmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Panel Slide to perfection

Thanks again C&B Co. Panel slide works a treat. Great blockout, service, product and made to measure. Show details ·  1
Andrea C
Andrea CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooooo happy!!!

Love my curtains…. After years of dilly dallying I made a decision and was soooo happy with the curtains… At long last it feels like home… I am glad that I made a decision! Show details ·  1
D M.
D M.

Love my blockout blind

Working full time makes it difficult to find time to arrange a measure and quote (for a blockout blind)- I found it extremely beneficial that Curtain & Blind Co. allowed me to measure the space myself, input the measurements and easily purchase my required blind.
With several online videos of how to measure and how to install, this process was seamless.
I am very pleased with the turnaround from purchasing to production to postage.
The final product is perfect!
Would recommend Curtain & Blink Co. to anyone!!!! Show details ·  1
Allison H.
Allison H.

As Promised

I am really happy with my blinds, they are perfect. Show details ·  1
Karen M.
Karen M.

Sheer curtains

I'm absolutely thrilled with the quality and choice of my Sheer Curtains from Curtain and Blind co.
It was super easy to order, I was kept up to date in terms of delivery..
They look and feel absolutely beautiful and add so much more softness to the room.

I highly recommend Curtain and Blind co. Show details ·  1

Taylor Andrews
Taylor Andrews2 posts

Absolutely amazing

I wholeheartedly recommend Curtain & Blind Co. I couldn’t be happier about my experience end to end as well as the product quality. I received amazing customer support with help on ordering for an awkward room, as well as sent photos of samples when timing wouldn’t permit for samples to be mailed. The team is highly responsive and the quality of the product is incredible.
I purchased and easily installed double curtains for the primary bedroom, sheers for the living/dining area and blackout curtains for nursery. Show details ·  1
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Excellent s fold curtains 5 stars

Fantastic curtain, fitted perfectly with the exact accessories provided. Would definitely buy more curtains from here - 5 stars Show details ·  1
Rachel
Rachel

Very happy with my blinds

Very happy with my cellular blinds. So much so I’m going to order some more!! Show details ·  1
GEOFF
GEOFFSydney, NSW

Dark grey express blinds great value and fast delivery. Decent quality and easy install

Blinds look great, fast delivery and great value! Very happy! Show details ·  1
Katrina
KatrinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

My curtains look stunning

I am very happy with my buying experience. Esther was extremely helpful and patient, she went me through the whole process from fabric choice to measuring and payments. My double curtains look stunning. Thanks a lot. )) Show details ·  1
Rod
Rod3 posts

Replacement of goods damaged in transit

My order for blinds arrived damaged. I was blown away by how efficiently and quickly Ester from the company dealt with the issue, put in a priority order to remake the blinds, and the replacement arrived in just over a week. Such a relief not to have to argue and plead. They have made me a customer for life! Show details ·  1
Sabine
SabineSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Venetian Blinds

I am very happy with the product. Everybody is commenting on how good my blinds look. Two more rooms to go and the whole house is done. Delivery was very fast. Got notification at 8am, blinds arrived six hours later. It takes 4 days to get things from north to southside in Brisbane. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent product

I ordered curtains from this company and all I can say is wow. Everything is perfect. The customer service was excellent and the quality of the product is amazing. I should have ordered from this company years ago instead of buying cheap curtains. Wouks definitely buy again. The delivery was excellent we live in Central Queensland and it only took 3 weeks from WA excellent service from start to finish. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Excellent roller blind

The roller blind was ordered and delivered inside 1 week.
Was excellent quality and fitted perfectly. I was impressed with the materials used in the manufacturing. Show details ·  1