Verifiedcurtainandblindco.com.au

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Fantastic service and quality

Absolutely fantastic service, the curtains are better than the custom made ones I had made and installed locally for 1/4 of the price 6 years ago.

I installed these curtains myself with no hassle. I did have to get some plasterwall anchors, but that's what I expected.

If only I knew about this company 6 years ago when I built my house. I definitely would have ordered all my window coverings through them. Show details ·  1

Tracey F.
Tracey F.

Amazing

Absolutely love my curtains pondered for mths before I decide so glad I went with curtain and blind co. Packed perfectly, easy install and great tips to get them looking great . Very happy thanks guys Show details ·  1
Nicole W.
Nicole W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Happy customer!

Such an efficient and easy progress, resulting in lovely curtains. The curtains arrived quickly (just a few weeks after ordering). They were easy to install, and look great. Super happy with the outcome and would absolutely recommend curtain & blind co! Show details ·  1
Ali
Ali4 posts

Great quality and great customer service

We purchased the dual blockout and sheer. The samples are easy to order and arrived within a few days. On submitting our order in the evening, we received a phone call first thing the following morning confirming our order. Approx four weeks later, they arrived, all in good condition and neatly packed. Very happy with the quality. We purchased a second set of dual curtains, there was a slight error in the measurements. Customer service was fantastic, acknowledged and apologised and had the curtains re-made priority. The customer service from the beginning was outstanding. I would say the best I have come across. Both sets of curtains look great. I would definitely recommend and return next time I need curtains. Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Easier than I thought

I did loads of research before committing to this purchase, including approaching local curtain shops and other online retailers. The samples from Curtain and Blind Co. arrived quickly and once I decided on the fabrics I placed the order easily. There was one slight hiccup which was a slight delay in manufacturing, but that was totally fine, it was also slightly disheartening to see a sale a week or so after I ordered, but I guess that's the risk.
I ordered double, top mount, floor to ceiling curtains which were easier to install than I thought. Though would recommend having some wall anchors available just to provide extra support to the rail install. Above all, would definitely order again and can't recommend them enough! Show details ·  1
Matt and Sam P.
Matt and Sam P.

Custom made curtains. Easy to install

The cutains were a fair price, were as described & very easy to install. Show details ·  1
Denise S
Denise SGippsland, VIC

New room new drapes

We have previously purchased blockout and blinds and found them easy to install. I needed new drapes and getting the samples was so easy, they came within a couple of days and the process of being able to choose the right fabric and colour to suit the room made this so easy.
My new drapes arrived in about two weeks they were so easy to put up and look amazing. The company is so easy to deal with and nothing is any hassle would highly recommend and their prices are more than reasonable.Highly recommend
Will definitely be ordering again. Show details ·  1
Bullfrog
Bullfrog2 posts

Simple and economical

Cellular blinds arrived in the time frame promised and the communication from the company was excellent. The blinds fitted the window frames perfectly and they rise and fall smoothly with little effort. They were simple to install and appear to be well constructed.
So far very happy with them. Time will tell on their longevity. Show details ·  1
Connie
Connie

Great product and service

Really impressed with the quality of our blinds and the service during the purchase and installation process. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
June Hill
June HillPerth, WA2 posts

DIY installation is clearly explained

I was worried about messing up the installation process but the instructions and video were so helpful and detailed that it all went exactly according to plan. I am also very happy with the quality of the curtain fabric and track. Based on my experience I am ordering another curtain. Show details ·  1
Bec G.
Bec G.2 posts

Best curtain buying experience ever

The entire process of getting these curtains was so easy, and they look fantastic and luxurious! Show details ·  1
Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service, highly recommended

Great price! Great service, Esther was amazing. Product was exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Catherine
Catherine4 posts

Delighted with our curtains

So many great things to say about Curtain & Blind Co.! We had obtained multiple custom quotes, but C&BC were by far the most competitive. Samples were quick to arrive and helped us decide to go ahead with the order. The fact that they are made here in Australia (WA) is also noteworthy. The ceiling-to-floor blockout S-folds for our two 4m-wide windows arrived in just three weeks, are beautifully made and look stunning! We would happily recommend to anyone! Show details ·  1
jessica j.
jessica j.

5 stars

Such good quality and service. Undercut other quotes for similar products by massive amounts. I’m super impressed! Show details ·  1
Liz G
Liz G

Great Curtains

Wasn’t sure how I would go ordering on line and doing installation. Was very easy with the instructions and videos. The curtains fit perfectly and look great! Show details ·  1