91% · 47424 · 5%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.Perth, WA3 posts

Good all-in-all, cat friendly research a must

All round a good experience, I find customer service excellent. If issues they come back and fix. One downfall was saying the sheers in the showroom that I did get fitted are ‘cat proof’ so the showroom experience was not that brilliant and not worth the visit for us. I specifically wanted cat friendly products, in future I suggest to others to do their own research and don’t listen to sales!!!

It’s been a learning experience. So now at least I know how to rehang them, but require a tall ladder and balance in order to achieve this on a regular basis. The sheers are starting to look a bit haggard at the bottoms. All in All though I love my sheers, just would have invested in cheap ones and much much finer so nails can’t get caught. Show details ·  1

Beth
Beth

Happy customer

Excellent service from Sharon and Graeme who came to hang curtains Show details ·  1
Carole Anderson
Carole AndersonPerth, WA

New lounge curtains

SO happy with my new living room curtains! Angela came for measure and Quote, quick and easy, on time, found my perfect colour and fabric, within 15 mins.
Evan came for installation, perfect job, very polite and professional! Couldn’t be happier. Thankyou both SO much and Curtainworld Show details ·  1
Jenny
Jenny

Excellent service

The installer was punctual, fast and efficient. The place was left clean and spotless. He was approachable, helpful and answered my numerous questions with patience. Show details ·  1
Kate
KatePerth, WA

Linen sheers, perfect finishing touch to the house

Fantastic service from quote to installation and a minor adjustment, nothing was too much trouble and the colour and weight of the fabric is absolutely perfect. Could not be happier. Angela and Hamed were fantastic! Show details ·  1
  • +2Thumbnail
Suzanne
Suzanne

Great service and beautiful curtains!

We had a helpful and knowledgeable consultant for our curtain quote which was very competitive. The curtains were ready in the time stated. The installer was prompt and efficient. Very happy with our new sheers. A wonderful experience! We would definitely recommend Curtain World to others. Show details ·  1
Woody
WoodyPerth, WA33 posts
Susan Knox
Susan KnoxPerth, WA

Very happy with the service and end result

Olga was my consultant 6 years ago and so when I decided to upgrade my curtains I phoned Curtain World to request her again. Olga arrived at the agreed time and was very professional and knowledgeable as I had remembered previously. There was no hurriedness to make a decision and she made sure I was happy with my order. I had my curtains installed by Paul on 11 December who was also on time, courteous and tidy. I'm very happy with the end result and would not hesitate to contact Curtain World again. Show details ·  1
Zofia
Zofia

5 star service

Absolutely in love with our shutters and sheers. Cannot recommend Curtinworld and the 5 star service….. thank you. Z Show details ·  1
Pip
PipPerth, WA3 posts

Beautiful sheer curtains!

We are delighted with our beautiful sheer curtains! They have transformed our space! They are elegant, yet practical with their sleek track and concealed pull rods. We would definitely recommend Curtain World to our friends and family. So quick and easy from begin to end, with a friendly home visit and efficient installation. Thank you so much Curtain World! Show details ·  1
Jo C
Jo C

Beautiful curtains and a wonderful installer

My whole experience from meeting Elena, my consultant, to meeting Hamed, our installer, was seamless. Very professional, accommodating and the curtains and blinds are perfect!
I highly recommend Curtain World to everyone for an impressive product!! Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Professional and friendly service

Hamed recently fitted sheer curtains in four rooms in my house - he was extremely professional, friendly and clearly experienced at his craft.
Many thanks Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardPerth, WA

Installer was amazing

Installer stepped in to ensure the guaranteed fit before Christmas, which was in jeopardy as the previous one had cancelled. Installer was great, did what he said he would, and delivered the install with minimal fuss and love the final product. Show details ·  1
John
JohnPerth, WA

Great blinds

Wendy designed our blind requirements perfectly and Damien installed with attention to detail. Show reply
Julian
JulianPerth, WA

Great product, excellent service

Really impressed with our new curtains. They have transformed our space. Damien, the installer was particularly excellent Show reply