Curtain World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (114)

CBourke

CBourkePerth, WA

Excellent service for a second time

Second curtain install we have done with Curtain World. Both times excellent service and product. Completed work on time and to high standard. I would highly recommend them for any work.

Love our Verishade blinds

We received great professional service, easy consultation with good advice and a quick install. Product looks great and has changed the feel of the room. Would definitely recommend Curtain World.

Sheri

SheriPerth, WA

Very professional

All very professional. Martin helped me choose what I wanted in my home and some 3 or 4 weeks later Gary arrived at a prearranged time to install. Very easy.

Amanda S.Curtain World

We try to make things as easy as possible as we understand how stressful it can be at times. We will make sure your lovely comments are passed on to Gary and Martin.

Curtain World

Every thing was perfect have been a curtain world customer for many years. Wouldn’t go any where else one very happy customer. The service and knowledge of the curtain world family is paramount to its success
Kind Regards Caroline Holder

Store LocationHome Service
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Caroline - we appreciate our long term customers and look forward to helping you again!

Mim

MimPerth

Well priced honeycomb blinds

The blinds were competitively priced because they were on sale. Had to wait an extra month due to low supply (probably because of the sale). Smooth process for getting them installed. The installer was courteous, efficient and tidy. The blinds themselves do a pretty good job of keeping out the heat. I'm a bit worried they are a little flimsy. Time will tell how well they hold up.

Store LocationPerth
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your review Mim and dont worry - honeycomb blinds are much hardier than they look and are extremely good insulators.

Michelle C

Michelle CPerth, WA

Not happy with curtains

I was not happpy at all with my curtains from curtain world. They are a crumpled mess and the fabric is so creased and crumpled they pull away from the wall so don’t even block the light out. They look like $50 curtains I pulled from a packet from Kmart. I called to complain and they advised they would be out to steam them but 2 calls later and no one has called me yet.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Michelle. So sorry we haven't got back to you but unfortunately with the current situation we are a little snowed under. Please email us (reception@curtainworld.net.au) with your address and contact details and I will follow it up.

Aly

AlyPerth, WA

BEWARE

Store LocationCurtain World Malaga

Thanks Curtain World

Thanks Ang and Curtain World. Really pleased with the blinds and installation process. House looks alot more vibrant and selection was made very easy with a large selection to choose from.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your review Nic - we will pass on your compliments to Ang.

Family room curtains

We had curtains made with tracks. They hang and look beautiful. Alida came and then the installer - both were very efficient. Installation was completed by Paul - clean and no mess.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Cynthia - we will pass on your lovely comments to Alida and Paul!

Disappointed waiting on order

Julie was really professional and really helpful and a great experience.
Unfortunately had to contact curtain world to see where my orders were as well over time that was expected to be completed by.

Store LocationBalcatta
Amanda S.Curtain World

Julie is excellent - we will pass on your compliments to her and check on the reasons behind the delay in your delivery.

Washjo66

Washjo66Perth, WA

Best service !!

Julie was wonderful to deal with, made it easy to select our verticals , we had a lot of questions but we were happy with the result & got exactly what we asked for, good price too!!
Can’t recall the young guys name who fitted them , but he was lovely , very pleasant & very tidy!!
We will definitely be repeat customers!!

Store LocationWangara
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your wonderful review - we look forward to helping you again in the near future!

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Very happy

Jeanne didn't mind coming back a few times to help make up my mind. Service and install from Gary was excellent. Love both shutters and sheers. Very happy customer would recommend CW.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your review and the pics - the room looks stunning!

jen

jenPerth, WA

Elena was excellent and explained the options and went above and beyond. Really pleased with the result they look great! I want to do the rest of the house now!

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Jen - we look forward to helping you with the rest of your house as soon as you are ready!

Kevin V.

Kevin V.Perth, WA

Easiest review I’ve ever posted. Awesome from start to finish. High quality product, great service and prices.

Extremely happy with our Verishades. Wendy offered us a great price which was 40% cheaper then the competitions. Installation prompt and professional. Def gonna be a repeat customer for our next property. Highly recommend!!!!

Store LocationCurtainworld Malaga
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your great review and posting the pics of your verishades - they look fantastic!

Polly doodle

Polly doodlePerth, WA

NOT happy at all.

Store LocationMalaga
Amanda S.Curtain World

It is industry standard for curtains to sit approx 10mm off the floor and we apologise if you were not aware of this. However, we will have the rep contact you to try and find a solution.

Amanda S.Curtain World

I understand Donna has been back and everything is sorted. Please do not hesitate to call us if there is anything further.

GAB

GABPerth, WA

Hassle free blind and shutter installation

Very happy with whole process - from quote and check measure to the installation of roller blinds and Norman shutters. Installers were friendly, tidy and pretty quick. So far so good

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your review - we try to make things as easy as possible!

Happy customer

Great experience from the start. Polite, efficient staff right across the board. Installation was quick and no fuss. Very happy with my roller blinds and Norman shutters. Lyn was particularly fantastic to work with

Amanda S.Curtain World

Happy you had a great experience Alison! Lyn is lovely and very good at what she does - we'll make sure your comments are passed on.

Ella

EllaPerth, WA

Customer service great! Everything from initial enquiry, measure, quote and installation was great. Had one minor issue post installation and this was rectified quickly.
Sales person I dealt with was excellent!

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your review Ella - we aim to please!

A little disappointed

Only received half our order, still waiting on the rest. One of the rollers is broken, we noticed this on the day of install and reported it straight away, still waiting for a call back. I expected style advice with our bedroom curtains, but I don’t feel like we were given any style tips or guidance. I don’t think we would use this company again

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Catherine. Very sorry to hear you are not 100% happy. Please email me directly at amanda@curtainworld.net.au with your details so I may follow this up with the service dept and the consultant.

Blind installation

Very satisfied with the receptionist, consultant, management and the installer. They are very professional and accommodating, reasonable to adjust my date of installation Will come back . thank you very much

Store LocationMalaga
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your taking the time to write a review. We look forward to helping you again in the future!