Curtain World

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy

Have recently had blinds and curtains installed. Very professional and reliable. End product most satisfactory and no complaints. Would recommend to others. Quotation process very simple and prices very competitive.

Store LocationInnaloo

Nicole C

Nicole CPerth, WA

Im in love with my curtains!

My salesperson was Ange and she was amazing. She came to my apartment and I also visited the showroom due to my indecisiveness - she was patient and offered so many options. I had these curtains installed in my living room and bedroom this week. I honestly think theyre may favourite addition to my home. Great quality and the installer, Evan was lovely! Thank you!!!

Store LocationMALAGA
Christine B.

Christine B.Perth, WA

Shutters and blinds transformation!

Advice given when choosing was great Jeanne recommended choices based on our ideas. The installer came at a time to suit us and did an brilliant job. Friendly too! Would definitely recommend Curtain World

Store LocationFollow up from either Facebook ad or the Perth home show
Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Wonderful change

Clear and honest advice during selection of fabric and measuring plus with advising about preparation of the walls for the new style of curtains. The installation was completed with precision and cleanly. Very good service which I would always refer others to use.

Store LocationCurtain World at Malaga
Warranty Claim MadeNo

We love our new shutters!

We had a great experience with Curtain World from start to finish. They were prompt to visit our place and supply a quote for the Norman Shutters to be fitted across the front windows of our home.

We were happy with the price and they were installed sooner than expected. Eugene, the fitter did a fantastic job on the installation and didn't leave a single scrap of mess behind.

We love the look and functionality of our new shutters!

Store LocationCurtain World Perth

Lyn was amazing

Customer service was excellent, so helpful when trying to decide on design best suited for my space. Would recommend and will be getting back to do future jobs around our home.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Madlen G.

Madlen G.Perth, WA

Not what I expected

I felt rushed by the consultant to make decisions. The installer was knowledgeable and friendly. I was hoping for a sheer, clean look, so wish I had been advised about the large hem on the curtains. This detracts from the overall appearance and I may have chosen differently if informed.

Annie

AnniePerth, WA

Exceptional customer service

We had Angela come and do a measure and quote for Verishades and roller blinds. From the moment Angela walked into our home, she knew exactly what products would suit. I actually thought she was an interior designer as she just knew her colours and putting them together, she did not rush me into making a decision and was not pushy at all.

I love love love my verishades and blinds and would recommend Angela and of course curtainworld to anyone thinking of new window products.
Thank you Angela and curtainworld for a marvellous job.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Annie - what a wonderful review! Our consultants aren't just order takers - they pride themselves on helping with all aspects of your window treatments and Angela has certainly excelled in this instance.

Perry L

Perry LPerth, WA

Wendy is amazing

Wendy made a huge effort to do our measuring she was amazing, a true professional- we have used this company for 5 different houses and they have never disappointed us right down to installation all on time and always perfect

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Wendy is our "guru" and an absolute credit to CurtainWorld. We look forward to helping with house number 6!

Hugh H.

Hugh H.Perth, WA

Great service and quality.

We visited Curtain World after another well-known curtain/blinds supplier left us feeling our business wasn't really wanted. Wendy, the consultant, immediately said they were having a substantial sale and arranged to come out to our place to measure up. We chose colours and styles very easily, and once they were made, Paul, the fitter, put everything up within two hours. We're very pleased with the results and would happily recommend Curtain World to all potential customers.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your great review - we'll make sure your lovely words are passed on to Wendy and Paul!

Giao Valenti

Giao ValentiPerth, WA

Great service and product.

We were contacted within a few days of our online query and arranged for an appointment on a Saturday morning. The representative was punctual and assisted us in our window treatment.
Price, delivery and product were on time and of a high quality.
Curtains were installed very efficiently with no issues.
Would be happy to recommend Curtain World to anyone looking at window treatments.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you for your recommendation and fabulous review!

Angela was Absolutely Fantastic!!

Our consultant Angela went above and beyond, she completely understood what we were after and her product knowledge was full bottle, matching colours, curtain and blind styles whist also considering practicality. Make sure you request Angela come and see you for your window treatment fit out.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Marcel. Thanks for your glowing review of Angela - she really is a credit to CurtainWorld!

Alana

AlanaPerth, WA

Excellent service and advice. Really pleased - my windows look modern!

My consultant, Alida, was knowledgeable and understanding. Blinds and sheer curtain were ready when promised and Gary, the fitter, was quick and clean. He fitted 7 window treatments in just over an hour. I'm really thrilled with the job done. It's given our home a modern upgrade.

Store LocationCurtain World mobile service
Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Alana. Thanks for your lovely review - isn't it great to see just what you can achieve with new window treatments. We'll pass on your comments to Alida and Gary.

Maree

MareePerth, WA

Fabulous shutters! Great service!

Had my shutters installed yesterday for the front of my home. I'm floored with how much it has updated and modernised both my lounge room and bedroom.
Richard was a great sales person, explaining all the options to me, and giving me sound advice on what works best for my north facing windows. Eugene installed them, and he did a fabulous job. If only all trades were as good! He vacuumed as he went (I think he left the windowsills better than he found them!) and made absolutely no mess.
Thanks so much guys, I'm super happy. Will definitely have Richard back in to quote more windows in the New Year.
Regards,
Maree

Store LocationCurtain World Malaga
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Maree. We'll pass on your wonderful comments to both Richard and Eugene and we look forward to helping you again in 2020!

Excellent customer service and love the products!!

Our consultant Wendy was very knowledgable and patient and made the process of selecting our blinds and shutters easy. Such a pleasure. Thanks for your customer service!! Highly recommend this business.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Martine - Wendy has been with us many years and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in this industry. Glad it was such a pleasurable experience!

Fantastic

We have had our whole new home curtained & blinds installed . Our whole experience has been seamless & we got what we wanted. We had our house done in two lots & the same customer service lady was extremely helpful to us both times.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for taking the time to write a review - so happy you had a fantastic experience with us!

Perfection from Julie

I was so was so excited to have my electronic blinds installed. Cant fault Julie - she is the best. And installation was easy and very quick and perfect. Thank you.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Shiralee - Julie is one of our most experienced consultants and she's certainly a credit to us here at CW!

bienamie

bienamiePerth

Great service and product

Wendy was excellent in her product knowledge and very quick to return with quotations . She was super accommodating even when we changed our minds several times and was kind enough to offer advice when we couldn't decide .
Installations of curtains, shutters & blinds were done in good time and installers , Eugene and others cleaned up as they went.
Very pleased with how everything turned out and would definitely recommend Curtain World.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We'll make sure your comments are passed on to Wendy and Eugene.

Excellent product great service

Olga the sales rep was so accommodating to me she always had ideas to suggest when I hit a brick wall. I am quite fussy and super selective and she was brilliant the whole way through couldnt recommend her more. Paul who fitted the curtains did an amazing job he was fast and tidy and. The end result was exactly what I wanted except better the selection was perfect for my needs. I will definitely be using curtainworld again. I am very satisfied with the overall experience. Thanks for making this so easy for me.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Our consultants are not just there to sell you a product but to help with suggestions when you need it. So glad Olga was able to help and Paul was super efficient. We look forward to helping you again in the near future!

perfect curtains

love my curtains..Angela was a awesome sales person who was very friendly and new her stuff. communication from start to finish was exceptional. the installer was friendly neat and aware of my newly painted lounge room. the curtains themselves jus gorgeous

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for the fabulous review and for posting a pic - your curtains look amazing!