Curtain World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (103)

Blind installation

Very satisfied with the receptionist, consultant, management and the installer. They are very professional and accommodating, reasonable to adjust my date of installation Will come back . thank you very much

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your taking the time to write a review. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Julia

JuliaPerth, WA

Angela was my sales representative, she was very helpful and provided great customer service, and helped greatly making my curtain choice for my bedroom. Much appreciated will be going back to do other rooms soon.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Julia - we look forward to helping you again soon!

R Bell

R BellPerth, WA

Job Well Done

Thanks to Francis for helping me select curtains and blinds for my new home. They look fantastic. Your services were always on time, the staff were neat and left everything clean and Eugene who installed them was very efficient and quick. Your prices were exceptional compared to our other quotes. Highly recommend Curtain World.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank so much for your wonderful review - we'll make sure your comments are passed on to Frances and Eugene.

Michele

MichelePerth, WA

Got exactly what I wanted

The service was second to none. Quick, professional. The ordering , planning and payment was easy EPROMs machine by the representative . I thought it would take all day to install but only took around two hours if that . Then easy explanations as to how they worked.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Michele - we try to make the ordering process as simple as possible as we know how stressful it can be.

Maria W.

Maria W.Perth, WA

Very Sheers

The process with Curtain world was really easy and professional. Installation was quick and I am so thrilled with the product. The sheers are really beautiful and the effect is fantastic.

Store LocationPerth
Amanda S.Curtain World

Absolutely stunning - what a gorgeous view you have and the sheers look divine. Thanks for posting a photo and writing such a glowing review!

Lin stephens

Lin stephensPeel, WA

Blinds from curtain world excellent service from start to Finish

Thank you curtain world, especially to Mandy such a lovely lady who showed me lots of samples and very helpful right from start to finish excellent service , and also to Warren who did an excellent f fit. Sooooo pleased I have just had Mandy back to order some shutters such alovely help full Lady thankyou Lin in halls head

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Lin and thanks for your great review. Mandy and Warren are a fabulous team and a credit to CurtainWorld down in the south!

Jet

JetPerth, WA

Great product

Great product, fantastic service and installed on time. The consultant was polite, informed and willing to accommodate. Installer was polite and extremely neat and tidy workmanship arrived exactly when he said he would.

Amanda S.Curtain World

So happy everything was perfect Jet. We will pass on your comments to all concerned.

Linda C

Linda CPerth, WA

Well made blind, great service

Just received our motorised full block out kitchen blind. It works as expected, looks great and was installed efficiently by a knowledgeable trades person. Very happy with the purchase and process.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Linda - I'll make sure your comments are passed on to the fitter involved.

Seemless from start to finish.

From our initial appointment to measure and quote plus installation the complete process was accomplished with a minimum of disruption. We have no hesitation in recommending Curtain World and its people to any person looking to them and their products.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Rina - we look forward to helping you, your family and friends in the near future!

PaulaPerth, WA

Never again!!

Rep arrived with no samples and no suggestions or ideas. Installed a double roller blind with half the bracket showing, no suggestion that a single blind would be better and I had 5 blinds fixed because of tracking. No suggestion that if they tracked I could have them replaced or repaired. One word to describe Curtain World - dreadful. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Nicola B.

Nicola B.Perth, WA

Blinds

Gary and Donna were excellent can’t rate them any higher ten stars for me will have them back if I need more blinds doing.my blinds look amazing the service was excellent will reccomend to friends and family .

Store LocationMain work shop
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Nicola - we look forward to helping you or your family and friends in the near future.

No complaints

I called for a quote.

An appointment was arranged and kept. The quote for drapes and pelmet was reasonable so I paid a deposit.

When it was time for installation a time was agreed. Gary was at the house at the agreed time to install. The job was clean and professional.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for taking the time to post a review - we'll make sure your lovely comments are passed on.

Flower

Flower

Room Changer

Julie is a true professional and her expertise was evident.
The product changed the feel of the room and has created a calming, visually appealing space.
I would highly recommend Julie’s expertise and customer experience.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Julie has been with us many years and she definitely has style and flair!

Thoroughly professional

We were impressed with the respectful and professional manner of the installer. He came at the time he stated and finished promptly. The curtains are beautifully made and look fantastic.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review. We'll make sure the fitter is congratulated.

New Vertical Blinds

The blinds look nice. That said, they were put up in several rooms the wrong way around. Walking into the room you can see the reverse side of hem facing you.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Linda. We are happy that the blinds look nice but please contact our Service Dept on 9249 4800 so we may rectify the issue with the hems.

Maxine P

Maxine PPerth, WA

GOOD OLD FASHION SERVICE

We are over the moon with our new curtains and blinds.
If it wasn’t for our sales consultant Angela with her ideas and putting colours together, and her patience, I may not have been so in love with my windows furnishings if it was left up to me.
Angela went out of her way to come after hours the second time around, so my husband could also be part of it. I did have ABC and Kresta come and do a quote, but Angela’s expertise just blew us away and she really looked after us in Pricing, and keeping within our budget.
Bruce also done a fabulous job, installing them.
So THANKYOU CURTAINWORLD AND ANGELA

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your review Maxine - Angela goes above and beyond and you can see the results!

Tom H.

Tom H.Perth, WA

Great product, better service!

Amazing customer service from Angela!
Could not be more pleased with the product we had installed and Angela was great through the whole process including after the sale! Would recommend Angela and curtain world.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Angela strikes again! Thanks for your wonderful review - we'll make sure its passed along!

Sandy

SandyPerth, WA

Love the finished look. A lovely modern upgrade to our bedrooms. Great service too!

Blinds were installed for me and I was very satisfied with the service. Delivered and installed before Christmas. Wendy was so helpful with helping me choose my new curtains that would give a new look to my home.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your lovely review Sandy - we'll make sure your comments are passed on to Wendy.

Great Shutters want some more

Good service fitted when promised. Looking fantastic love them. So many great comments from friends and family, shall definitely use curtain world again. Many thanks for brilliant product. Looking at getting the rest of the house done

Store LocationWangara
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Susie - we look forward to helping you out again!

Chris H.

Chris H.Perth, WA

WOW my new curtains are just perfect!!!

Our consultant Angie was fabulous at helping us choose the perfect option for our windows. Bruce installed our new curtains and blinds with a minimum of fuss. Could not find fault with anything. I would recommend Curtain World if you are looking for the perfect fit for your windows.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Chris - Angela and Bruce make a fantastic team!