Curtain World

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Curtain World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (300)

C Worth
C WorthPerth, WA

Love my curtains!

Everything went well. Only hiccup was the installation. Finally spoke to a human and from there onwards, perfect! Dave you are the best. Love how these curtains have transformed my room.

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Its amazing just how much a room can be transformed by new curtains. So happy you love them and we will pass on your compliments to the wonderful Dave!

Sharon Horvath
Sharon HorvathPerth, WA

My house is now a home

I discovered Curtain World via Facebook offering an extensive discount on sheer curtains. Angela gave me lots of recommendations and her experience was evident. The installer Rob did an amazing job, and my curtains were up very quickly. I would recommend CurtainWorld to anyone and if you are lucky enough to get Angela and Rob as your team, you will not regret it. Thanks guys for making my home complete.

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

What a wonderful recommendation - thanks so much Sharon.

Blythe Gray
Blythe GrayPerth, WA

Love our new curtains

Julie our consultant was exceptionally knowledgeable and gave some wonderful recommendations. We did not feel at all pressured to buy, Julie was lovely to deal with.
Our installer was excellent and very friendly. He did a great job hanging our curtains

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thank you Blythe - we will pass on your compliments to Julie and all concerned!

Happy Customer!

I just wanted to express my delight with the service and product from your company. Mandy my sales rep was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, the fitter of my blinds was very courteous and professional. This 4th time I’ve used curtain world thank you to everyone involved. Emma Hardy

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thanks so much Emma! We love our repeat customers and hope to keep helping you in the future. We will pass on your wonderful comments to Mandy and all concerned.

Brig
BrigPerth, WA

Mixup with order which resulted in further delay

One track too long needed to be cut down to size
Curtains too long
Had to be remade
Another installer came out to install the remade curtains

Fantastic service. Fantastic results

Curtain world made the daunting choice of choosing curtains so easy. Olga was a dream to work with helping me select just the right curtains & shutters. Greg who installed the curtains was professional and super tidy meaning minimal mess.

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thanks so much for your great review Jarrod. Olga (and all our consultants) try to make the sometimes difficult process as easy as possible for you. So glad you're thrilled with the final result.

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Fantastic service and fantastic blinds

Had blinds installed from curtainworld. From day of quote to them being installed I could not have asked for better service or standard of my blinds. Highly recommend.

Store LocationWa
Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thanks so much for your wonderful review - we will make sure your compliments are passed on to all concerned!

AVOID AT ALL COST.

Ingrid p
Ingrid pPerth, WA

Superior quality blinds and curtains expertly installed thank you

Natasha is amazing and now my son and daughter have also had their shutters and curtains made and installed by you. Quality product service and installation thank you

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thanks so much Ingrid - we will pass on your lovely compliments to Natasha!

Margie
MargiePerth, WA

great curtains terrible service

Very happy with the quality and range of curtains at CW, which we've used several times. This time, the installation process has been terrible. It took 4 months between initial payment and installation- ok, so COVID has disrupted supply, we can accept that. BUT when the curtains were finally installed, they left off the curtain wand/openers. Several phone calls to head office, and STILL the job is not done, 2 months later. Come on, this is very poor service.

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Hi Margie - sorry this has happened. Could you please email me directly amanda@curtainworld.net.au with your details so I may follow this up.

Girish
GirishPerth, WA

Long delays and poor customer service

The person who came for the quote missed one big windows in the living room all together. This was realised when the installer came to install the curtains after over 3 months of order placement. Now I am told that I have to wait for another 2 months to get this one curtain.
In between I was forced to change my cloth selection due to much longer lead time of my original selection.

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Hi Girish. I haven't received any more details from you to enable me to follow up your order - please email me if you haven't been contacted by the service dept.

Alan Gorman
Alan GormanPerth, WA

Excellent service and pricing

Chose Curtain World to give quote for supply of sheer curtains for my home along with other companies. Chose material from their Garden City branch and endured that all companies quoted on same material. They took measurements and offered options of type of finis best for my windows, pricing was considerably competitive and curtains are now installed and look very good.

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thanks Alan - we pride ourselves on our quality, competitive pricing and service. Very pleased you're happy with everything.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Love my new curtains

Very happy with the curtains they look beautiful I wish I’d got them years ago. The only downside was the long 12 week wait time and now have to wait another 4’weeks for my blinds as they were made to wrong size

Corina D
Corina DPerth, WA

Extraordinary feeling coming home to a tidy neat and very bright home!

The process was very easy for me, the sales person came home , we made our choice and proceeded without any issues!
The range of products is great!
Measurements on the spot and instoled exactely as promissed.
Thanks, great experience :)

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thanks Corina - we try to make it nice and easy. Great to hear you had a fantastic experience with us!

Excellent service!

Excellent customer service from quote to installation. Michelle was very helpful in making us our decision during quotation. The installer was very professional and quick. This relatively small job was completed to our complete satisfaction again. We had Curtainworld install blinds to our new house in back in 2013 and they are still good. Thanks Curtainworld.

Amanda S.Curtain WorldSend a private message

Thank you so much! We always love helping our previous customers and knowing they will return again.