Curtain World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (182)

Duncan Hill

Duncan HillPerth, WA

Love my new Veri Shades

The lady in the shopping centre helpful not pushy. Told her when I was free and Martin made sure he phoned then. Martin again helpful knowledgeable but not pushy. I changed my mind a few days later on the colour. Martin returned to do paperwork. Cheryl in the office helpful. Two installers on time, pleasant chaos, cleaned up after themselves I would rate you guys 10 out of 10 could not fault the entire process. Best thing I LOVE my Verishades

Store LocationMalaga
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback - we will make sure your comments are passed on to all concerned.

Judith

JudithPerth, WA

Curtain world

I cannot rate Aliya highly enough, her suggestions to install a mixture of blinds and curtains was perfect. I cannot thank her enough for time and experience

Store LocationCurtain World
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Judith - we will make sure your wonderful comments are passed on to Alida.

Janine Howard

Janine HowardPerth, WA

Completed the look of my home

From the sales woman to the installer, I couldn’t be happier with the service and results. What a difference the blinds have made to my home. And the installer cleaned up after himself and took all the packaging with him when he left.

Store LocationPerth
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for such a lovely review. Its amazing what a difference the right window treatments make and we're happy that everything from start to finish went well.

Service and quality

Very good service and product....we had to wait a few months to get the shutters but well worth it. Luke and his dad were a delight to work with.

Store LocationNone
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Jane and apologies for the delay. So glad you're happy with the final result!

Sheer installation

We love our new sheer in our formal living area. It finishes off the room and looks beautiful. Thank you to Angela for great customer service and ease of selecting the right fabric. It has been installed perfectly!

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for posting your pics - the sheers look stunning! We will pass your lovely comments on to Angela.

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Happy with our Sheers!

Initially I made an inquiry online and was not contacted by an agent. When I saw a display at a shopping centre, I was contacted immediately. Service was outstanding from this point. Julie, supplied us with a lot of guidance. Great price. A long wait but Paul the installer was most efficient. I would highly recommend Curtain World! Thank you.

Store LocationOnline then Floreat Forum
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your review Trish. Unfortunately the wait time was longer than usual due to COVID but so happy you love the finished result!

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Fantastic

Totally in love with our new shutters. They have transformed our home! Very professional service from start to finish ...Angela was very knowledgeable and made the whole process easy and us relaxed, especially as it’s a large purchase. Thanks to Jamie also for his service.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Julie - we will make sure your compliments are passed on to all concerned!

Louise

LouisePerth, WA

Awesome Customer Experience

Our Curtains and blinds were fitted today, a month earlier than expected! I just wanted to say a big thank you to Olga, our experience with Curtainworld has again been exceptional, Olga's experience and input always makes choosing the right products easier and Paul who came and fitted our curtains and blinds did an awesome job. Much appreciated!

Store LocationPerth WA
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your wonderful words Louise - we will pass your comments on to Olga and Paul.

Outstanding

Angela was great- excellent product knowledge and great advice which has led to a transformation of our house. Curtains were installed professionally and without fuss. Can’t recommend Angela highly enough

Amanda S.Curtain World

Angela certainly is a credit to CW and we will make sure your wonderful comments are passed on!

Love my shutters

Simple procedure got quote, accepted, had check measure, waited and then installed. Very easy and had wonderful service by two great people, Angela and Dave. Would highly recommend. I love my shutters!

Store LocationFremantle
Amanda S.Curtain World

We try and make the process as easy as possible and we've certainly succeeded - many thanks for taking the time to post a review!

Trace

Trace

Good old fashioned friendly service

From start to finish everyone has been friendly, courteous and very helpful. All concerned have made this process very easy, we are very happy with the end result. Happy to support local businesses.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for such lovely comments Trace - we are proud to be West Aussie owned and operated!

John

JohnPerth, WA

Great shutters

Julie was great to deal with . Her product knowledge and advice was excellent.
Eugene did a terrific job of the fitting the blinds and shutters. I would not hesitate in recommending your company to others.

Store LocationNone
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks John - we'll make sure your wonderful review is passed on to Julie and Eugene.

Tendai C.

Tendai C.Perth, WA

Great look, was worth the six week wait.

The final product is exactly as we chose. The installer was super friendly, efficient and really professional.

The store and sales agent were helpful through the process. We are really happy.

Amanda S.Curtain World

So happy it all worked out Tendai - thanks for such a great review and wishing you all the best in your new home!

Cap

CapPerth, WA

Happy customer

I would highly recommend Curtain World and re. ANGELA LAMACCHIA. She was very friendly, professional and full of knowledge on products. My verishades look amazing. One extremely happy customer. Thanks Angela

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Cap for your lovely review! We will make sure its passed on to Angela.

Gemma

GemmaPerth, WA

Excellent service and product

I had a home visit quote. The lady was very professional and helpful both times. And the man installing was really fantastic, so quick and was really polite and professional.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your lovely words Gemma - we will make sure your comments are passed on to all concerned.

Aldo

AldoPerth, WA

Half satisfied.

The blinds were installed for me. The fitter had to cut the top roller of one blind to make it fit so not sure if the initial measurements were incorrectly taken at the time or the manufacturer has not made them to size.

Also, i asked for a round bottom rail to match the other blinds i have (to which curtain world provided earlier) and i got oval shape ones. Thanks.

Store LocationWA
Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Aldo. Apologies for the error with the bottom rail. If you would like to call our service dept on 9249 4800 we can have these changed to round rails.

Curtain quote and installation.

The consultant who quoted on the curtains was most helpful and very easy to deal with. The timeframes advised were advised and met accordingly. The curtain installer was a joy to deal with and took great pride in his job and advised on installation process and was most informative about the product. I would be more than happy to recommend curtain world to others. Thank you

Store LocationCannington WA
Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Dianne - thank you for such a glowing review!

Wonderful service

Angela was recommended to me and I have since recommended her to other friends. The blinds where fitted for me and very well done and look great can wait for the Romans to be fitted

Store LocationWA
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for writing such a lovely review Karen - we will make sure its passed on to Angela.

Eloise

EloisePerth, WA

Fantastic Professional Friendly service!

Fantastic professional service, thanks to Angela's friendly service she really took the time to consultate & bring our vision together & Warren was great when fitting our Curtains highly recommended Curtain world!

• +1
Store LocationThey came to me.
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for such a great review and for posting pics - your curtains look stunning!

Steve B

Steve BPerth, WA

Great service and products

I am extremely happy with the service and the quality of the shutters and curtains I had installed. I would thoroughly recommend Curtain World and would definitely use them again in the future.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you Steve - we look forward to helping you again in the near future.