Curtain World

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy I chose Curtain World.

The consultant came to our home and helped us choose blinds, we had some difficult windows, and a solution was found. I was apprehensive about how they would look, but once fitted I couldn’t have been happier.

Store LocationHome visit
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. It can be a little scary choosing window treatments but it sounds like you got the perfect ones!

Lovely service!

Olga the rep had such wonderful ideas, completely changed my mind on what I thought would be suited. The installer Gary was punctual and neat. I would deal with them again.
Great service !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Esmari - we try not to just quote on products but to consult with you to find the best solution for your needs. We'll pass on your lovely comments to Olga and Gary.

Roller Blind

Only a small job but lady who came to measure was friendly and helpful and made my choice very easy and installation technucian was also friendly and efficient and no ness. Highly recommended.

Store LocationNA
Warranty Claim MadeNo
One blind or ten blinds we are always happy to help! Thank you for your lovely word

Great product and service

We chose Curtain World because of their great reviews and we were not disappointed as their service was excellent, delivered and installed on time and overall quality was second to none.

Store LocationMalaga WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Gavin - we take pride in all aspects of our business and its great to get feedback like yours!

Motorised curtains.

Love love love . These are so cool .just press n go. Worth the extra dollars. A very professional service provided thank you jeanne n curtain world. 100% recommend . installed quickley and arrived on time

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Motorised blinds and curtains are fantastic aren't they? Thanks for your kind words Rhonda - we'll make sure they are passed on to all involved.

Great service!

They came to my house so I could choose the curtains, the lady was lovely and very professional. Curtains were ready for when I was advised they would be. Gary ( also friendly & professional) did the installation which was neat, clean and quick. Loved the curtains and quality. I would recommend Curtain World without hesitation.

Store LocationCurtain World Joondalup
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks so much Laura - we like to make things nice and easy with a fantastic end result!

Good products and great service

Wendy in sales has provided excellent advice and a pleasure to work with. Installations (by Eugene) have always been on time and professionally installed.
100% recommended and would use them again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for your wonderful review - we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Faiza H

Very professional from the initial consultation to the time the blinds installed took two weeks everything went smoothly and according to plan. Very happy with them Would not hesitate to use Curtain World again
Jeane (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) was wonderful to work with came to my house nc I made changes to my original choice she was patient and kind and the guy who installed did amazing job cleaned all the area after each window I’m very happy with my blinds they look amazing

Store LocationI found them in the mall and left my number and they call me to make appointment
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you for your lovely comments about Jeanne and our fitter and so pleased your blinds look fantastic!

Lovely curtains and great service

Great service, from the initial consultation to the time the curtains arrived (well ahead of time) everything went smoothly and according to plan. Very happy with the choice I made. Would not hesitate to use Curtain World again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't bother looking at the competition

Quality product, fantastic choice and range,efficient service, expert installation, i know its not supposed to be personal, but wendy is THE BEST!!! They might not be the cheapest, but they are by far the best. I have used them again and again.

Store LocationBalcatta

Happy Happy Happy

Used Curtin World at previous house and was very happy with service and products went straight to them for my new place without getting a second quote. Had same curtains made for new house

Helpful and Efficient

The initial follow up was prompt, the advice given was very helpful and made making a choice easier , the installation was on time too. All the contact we had with Curtain World was friendly and professional.

Great consultant, the curtains were beautifully made.

Consultant came to my home and spent time so I could choose carefully. Good choice of fabrics and colours. Hanging the curtains was well done with a minimum of fuss.

Store LocationContact at Garden City stall

Would definitely recommend

So happy with the end product (blockout curtains with sheer curtains in front). The lady that came and did the measure and quote was really nice and helpful and Paul who did our instillation was fantastic; efficient, clean and friendly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great blinds and great service

We had ALIDA come and give us a quote and measure, we were so impressed with her knowledge and professionalism that we decided there and then. We absolutely love the end product. Evan our installer was efficient and clean. Thank you Curtain World.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and a great result

From the sales consultant’s
visit , through to having the curtains installed, Curtain World kept me well informed and delivered beautiful curtains that make such a wonderful difference to my home.

Store LocationCurtain World Malaga
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks so much Caroline - we try to make it an easy process and sounds like we definitely achieved that! Enjoy your beautiful curtains.

WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE

I had Wendy come and help me select colours and types of blinds and curtains at our new build. What a professional!
After measuring up and doing the final paperwork, a day or two later I decided to change a colour of one of the curtains. Wendy invited me to call into the office where we made the change and she made it clear in her wonderful way that it was no problem at all as I had felt a little guilty changing my mind.
I had Gary come and fit the window furnishings on the agreed day and time and he was so very quick, fastidious and friendly.
I found both Wendy and Gary very committed to their job as well as to me, the customer, to ensure my whole experience was one of professionalism
and ease as well as easy on the pocket.
We are extremely happy with our purchase and fittings.
I would not hesitate to use Curtain World again and would happily recommend others to use them.

Store LocationMalaga WA Oxleigh St?
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks so much - Wendy and Gary have been with CW for many years and are a credit to our company. We look forward to helping you again in the future,.

Love is blind - shutter-blinds

Visited showroom. Staff were friendly and came to give quote, then back to check measure, then to fit. They gave us grest guidance and very professional and friendly. i would recommend Curtain World to anyone wanting to purchase window treatments.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you so much for your lovely review - we will pass on to all concerned.

Fantastic results

I had my consultant Jeanne who was exceptionally helpful in advising on the Norman shutters, Zipscreen outdoor and sheer curtains.Exceptional products and service from Jeanne and installer Richard.Will highly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Mary - Jeanne and Richard are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We'll make sure your lovely comments are passed on!

Great service and product

Sales rep from CurtainWorld was very helpful and genuine. I was made aware of some concerns around the suitability of the product I was after that other companies had not raised. Very happy with the install.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Emily - so pleased you're happy with the final result. Its important to us that you get the right product for your needs and we have succeeded!