Curtain World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (223)

Galit Cohen

Galit Cohen Perth, WA

Repeat customer

I have been a client for 8 years now.
Curtain World was recommended to me by a friend.
A representative by the name of Olga came to advise me on sheers, rollers and shutters. She was professional knowlegable and advised me well and stayed within my budget.
I managed to sell my home easily and I believe the window treatments played a huge role in achieving that.
I have no hesitation in encouraging anyone considering purchasing curtains to give Olga a ring at Curtain World.
Galit Cohen
East Perth

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you for your kind words Galit - we really appreciate our long term clients and love to keep helping them and their friends and family.

Belinda

Belinda

The BEST curtain place you can get!!!!

Curtain World are the best. Professional service, prompt fitting, fairly priced. Lettisha is AMAZING..... absolutely next level. She went out of her way, was friendly, professional, helpful, communicates well (text msg a bonus as sometimes we can't answer our phones!) and just an all round wonderful person. She is absolute gem and Curtain World are so lucky to have her. She represents your company perfectly . Paul (our fitter), was fantastic too. Lovely man. Communicating to let me know when he was on his way (left a message). Friendly, did a great job. If in the future we need more curtains, definitely will be my place to go. I have recommended to all my friends and family. Thank you Curtain World. Kind Regards.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Belinda and thank you for such a glowing review! We agree - Lettisha is amazing and Paul is also a credit to CW. We have passed on your wonderful words and look forward to helping your friends and family in the future.

Helen B.

Helen B.Perth, WA

Great service and product

Sales rep was extremely helpful and although installer had issues with my old large window managed to make the blinds fit and look great.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much for your lovely comments Helen - we will pass them on to all concerned.

Larna

LarnaPerth, WA

Thank you for making it an enjoyable experience

I am very impressed with my experience with Curtain World. Dealing with Wendy was fantastic. She helped with my selections including making suggestions which no one else that I dealt with while gathering quotes bothered to do. She was also very proactive with communicating with me
Throughout and my blinds and curtains arrived exactly when they said they would.
They look amazing and I would have no hesitation to recommend Wendy and Curtain World.

Amanda S.Curtain World

We pride ourselves on "consulting" not just "quoting" as we feel you deserve more than just a price. Thank you for your lovely comments - we will pass on to all concerned!

Paul

Paul

Seamless operation and perfect results

I have used Curtain World 3 times. They were recommended by a friend and I’ve been so happy with their entire process. Their customer service and long held experience is exceptional.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you Paul - we thrive on our referral and repeat business and your wonderful review sums up why.

I'm being asked for a review and the curtains still aren't installed yet at 13 weeks and counting.

Quoted 5-7 weeks install. Later amended without advising to 9 weeks. Shrugged shoulders when you ask why it's taking so long, zero concern.

Amanda S.Curtain World

This is concerning for us as we dont ask for a review unless products are fitted? Could you please provide your contact details so we can follow up as we cant do this with just "Blank" as you name.

Helsbells

HelsbellsPerth, WA

Excellent service and product

I had an great experience with Curtain World - from my initial inquiry thru to installation - the staff should be commended on their knowledge and professionalism. I am very happy with the finished product (Curtains and shutters) and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for a great product and professional service.

Amanda S.Curtain World

We pride ourselves on our service and knowledge of our products so we thank you for commending us so highly!

Alisha J.

Alisha J.Perth, WA

Our curtains are perfect and have transformed our home!

Curtain World staff displayed incredible customer service during our entire journey with them. Julie and Gary particularly, were highly professional, reliable and supportive of every question and decision we made. Their communication and support has been truly wonderful. The quality of our curtains is impeccable and has truly changed our home for the better. I will absolutely be back in touch with Julie to complete some changes to our window treatments in the future.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your great review Alisha - I believe your curtains look amazing and Julie is coming back to do more!

Heidi

Heidi

Great service and quality product

Very happy with every aspect from initial consultation through to installation. Timelines met, questions answered promptly and the finished product has brought our home alive.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Heidi - its amazing what a transformation window treatments can make to a home.

Jodie Slater

Jodie SlaterPerth, WA

Shutters & theatre curtains

Shutters came on time even tho I had to wait.
They were fitted well and no mess was left behind.
Curtains were incorrect size for some reason , but was quickly changed with no problems.
The best experience

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Jodie - apologies for the error with the curtains but so pleased you were very happy with the outcome.

Nigel

NigelPerth, WA

Best Experience Ever

Wendy the consultant was outstanding, this was matched by the installer one of our best experiences.
This was all done in the time they committed to no COVID excuse needed. Just simply a pleasure to do business with the team.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Nigel - we will pass on your wonderful comments to Wendy and the team!

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B.Perth, WA

Curtains and Pelmet

Very happy with the service. Competitively priced and very good quality. In fact although there was not much of a discount for the pelmet I did find find the pricing for it not too bad. Jo was very professional and nice and Evan who installed my curtains was a joy to deal with and both of them are certainly good ambassadors for Curtain world.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you for your lovely words - we will pass your compliments on to Evan and Jo.

Sas S.

Sas S.Perth, WA

Professional service

Compliments to your staff member (Olga T) whom we found very professional in our dealings with her. Olga’s product knowledge and suggestions gave us every confidence to proceed with our order. Please thank Olga on our behalf. She is a true ASSET to your organisation. Cheers!

Sincerely, Sas S.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you so much Sas - we will definitely pass on your compliments to the wonderful Olga!

Very happy with product and experience

Good product and service from Western Australian company. Sales staff were friendly and helpful. Installation guy called before to confirm time and everything went as planned. The curtains look great. Thankyou and we would recommend to our friends.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much - we look forward to helping out your friends!

Lisa Squiers

Lisa SquiersPerth, WA

Fantastic Service and Products!!

Great customer service, friendly and helpful. So happy with my blinds. Great service and product. Thank you again Curtin World!

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you Lisa for such a fantastic review!

Nancy

NancyPerth, WA

Excellent service from the beginning till the end. Highly recommended!!

I had 2 separate occasions where I used Curtain World (2-3 years apart). The service was excellent from the beginning I contacted the company till the curtains were installed. The curtain rep, Olga was very helpful, she helped me to choose the right material and pattern suitable for my living room and bedrooms. Impressed by her knowledge and skill, I decided to have Olga to come again a few years later for the next installation. I found their prices are quite reasonable. The fitters also doing excellent job, they came on time, and did not leave mess behind. The ladies in their office were also very helpful in the terms of finding the right timing and procedures to install my curtains.

Amanda S.Curtain World

That's wonderful Nancy - we love when our customers come back for more! We will make sure your compliments are passed on to all concerned.

Repeat customer

No issues , happy with the product. A good selection of fabrics and installation was done quickly and neatly by the installer.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your review - so pleased you are happy with everything!

O Chan

O ChanPerth, WA

Fantastic service

Martin’s been very helpful right from the start. He took the time to go through things in detail with me, even before I signed anything. He’s never pushy and always accomodating. Highly recommend!

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your lovely review - we will make sure your compliments are passed on to Martin.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my curtains!

Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my curtains - Wendy is worth the wait, no hesitation in recommending her service to others. I’m not very good at picking out colours and fabrics but I know what I don’t like. She’s had my repeat business 3 times in the past 6 years and I’ve always been thrilled with the Results. Installer is also great (Bruce). 5/5 from me!

Amanda S.Curtain World

We love our previous customers and we can see why you keep coming back! Wendy and Bruce are valued members of the CW staff and we will make sure they see your lovely comments,

Fiona

Fiona

Beautiful Shutters

Great service and a wonderful product, I had to wait a while for the Shutters to arrive but now they are installed the look great

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Fiona - unfortunately Covid affected our freight times but I'm sure you'll agree its worth the wait to get the best quality shutters!