Custom Canvas Online

Custom Canvas Online

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Custom Canvas Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Timeliness

Love the reproduction of my photo

I thoroughly recommend Canvas on line, customer service was efficient and very helpful. I was emailed a draft of how my finished photo would look on canvas and I was able to select exactly which area of the photo I wanted to be reproduced. The canvas arrived in a couple of weeks and was packed carefully. I am very happy with the result.

Couldn't be happier!

I just received four framed canvases and they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! The quality far exceeded what I had imagined. I can honestly say that they are flawless. The wood on the frames is so nice and the exact tone I was after.

• Incentivised Review No

Terrible communication and no show on faulty product

I have emailed 3 times and it’s been over 2 months and this company still haven’t sent me a replacement of the faulty product. I even paid more for delivery for this. The canvas is lifting off the wall. I notified them 2 months ago ASAP when I received it and they said they’d send another. Nothing in 2 months. Wouldn’t purchase from here again and will let other know this also.

Renee
Renee Sydney, NSW

Happy with my prints

Great customer service, always replied to every email. Sent proofs before asking for payment. Received in good time and very happy with the end product. Would highly recommend this company

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrated but happy with order in the end..

After receiving my tracking number I then realized it was made in China to my surprise. Very disappointed and furious it was not stated on website.
Thinking it was made in Sydney I didn't hesitate as I wanted to support Australia. Took 5 weeks with continuous emails and not much support. Was an automated response service.
In the end all emotions aside, I received the print and to my surprise it was PERFECT.
The finish was amazing, so good job there.
To have a successful business you need honesty and a good communication base.

• Incentivised Review No

HORRIBLE, falsely advertising canvases are made in Australia

This company falsely advertises that the canvases are Australian Made, they are NOT, they are made in CHINA!! Website also states 5-7 business day turnaround to door, it took 20 business days to arrive! Horrible customer service when confronted them that they mislead customers. How are we supposed to support Australian made and owned companies when they blatantly lie!

Emilia H.
Emilia H.Sydney, NSW

Do NOT use this service

I placed an order on the 14th May at which time I was advised that delivery would be 5-7 days from that date. The print did not arrive until 15th June and when I opened it it had a small but very noticeable dent in the top left-hand corner of the canvas. I immediately bought this to the attention of Custom Canvas Online. Their response was..."Can you try to use the garment steamer or hot cloths iron that sprays hot water to smooth out the dent"? The also offered a store credit of $80 that I will not be using as I will never use this service again. I have spent $300 for a canvas I cannot hang.

Margie
MargieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Family

Just perfect, looks fantastic, colour great, could not fault it, I would not hesitate to order through custom canvas online in the future and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to my family and friends

Ron
RonLaunceston, TAS

Astounded

I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the finished product.
I will highly recommend your products if asked.
Saving your business as a favourite for easy access next time

Vicki K
Vicki KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great purchase

We are really happy with the quality and the delivery was fast seeing as it came from overseas. We will purchase through this company again in the very near future.

Good quality & Good value

we are really happy for the quality of the canvas.

We have used other companies before but your products are the best!!

The shipping came from China (so it's not based in AU?) but didn't take too long.

James H.
James H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Australian but Chinese

Unfortunately I thought was Australian company but it's Chinese. I did aske them they never reply and I am still waiting for my order, I should have read reviews before submit my print

DerekB
DerekBSydney, NSW

5 Star Customer Service

A total professional and great customer service. Canvas well packed and received within days. Highly recommended. No regrets. Their customer service follow ups and advises in regards to your print submission are remarkable. If only other businesses could apply this kind of customer service. To top it all when the product arrived .. it was A grade! Pricing was very reasonable too!

• Incentivised Review No

Wow great service and communication

Really happy with how fast my order was and how great your communication was. My brother has received his gift and is super impressed with the quality. Looking forward to doing business again soon.
Kind Regards Niki