Custom Canvas Online

Custom Canvas Online

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (15%) · No (85%)

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From phone photo to large canvas

I had a poor quality photo and Custom Canvas Online improved it and print a large 112*145 cm canvas that looks very good and at a competitive price too! Highly recommend them!

karina

karinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & value for money

brought 6 canvas's on promo, website easy to use, email sent to you with preview, received quickly, good quality printing on canvas, very bright & vibrant. Disappointed not made in Aust as advised on website.

Still waiting on item.

Ordered two prints as i did not know it is a Chinise site using an Australian website,i was told it would be processed in 24 hours,it has being 16 days,the Australia Post tracking code does not work.

Liam S.

Liam S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value and excellent service

Bought 2 x 3 Panel deals and they contact me to check some issues with the photos which was great. Items arrived quickly and frames were well packaged. Will use them again

Chris

ChrisSouthwest, VIC

Excellent customer-focussed service.

I submitted a difficult print job with special requirements. The staff at CCO went out of their way to ensure that they met my needs including sending examples to me.

Owen R

Owen RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, cheap & great quality!

Such sweet, helpful, excellent service

So glad I found Custom Canvas Online on the Internet! I wasn't sure what was best for my canvas and Betty in the Support team patiently made suggestions, and persevered when we struggled to download a hi-res JPG. The quoted price was more than reasonable, the end quality was great, and delivery was fast. I will definitely use them again. Josephine Brouard, Woolloomooloo, Sydney.

marascole

marascoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic price, FAST service and Fabulous Canvas!!

I spent quite a bit of time searching the internet for the lowest price for a large photo canvas that I required.

I found the lowest price on ‘Custom Canvas Online’ but having never dealt with them before I was worried that I had forgone quality. I need not have worried as when the canvas arrived by courier (only the following week) I was very happy with the result.

I was also contacted by the lovely ‘Betty’ to make sure that I was happy.

I am happy!! Thank you!

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always Amazing Service & Quality

Constant updates, amazing quality and customer service - pleasure to deal with and will always recommend this company and service to family and friends - always excited to order and then receive

Vivienne edwards

Vivienne edwardsHobart, TAS

Photos on canvas

My 4 canvas prints arrived today. I was so excited to unwrap and hang them. They are fantastic. Even better than I imagined. Great finish. Great product. Great prompt service. Many thanks

Janine

JanineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice work, as ordered.

Ordered 3 x panoramic photos on acrylic, no hanging fixtures as wanted it flat on the wall. Delivery was timely, nice quality prints with true colour. The 3mm acrylic is nice ans streamlined.

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Easy and fast

Easy to order online, surprisingly fast to arrive, great customer service via email. Great value for what I got compared to other similar companies.
I Will definitely order from them again!

Really good

Very fast delivery even if coming from China. Very good value for money. And good finish for the frames. And excellent communication with Custom Canvas online. Will order again in the future.

Adam

AdamWagga Wagga

Very happy

Very happy with the end product, breathtaking. Very good communication. Very happy with price. Great Conpany and will use agian

Excellent product and service

The items are sent from China, but the delivery to Sydney was very fast and tracking provided! The quality of the canvas, print and frame was excellent and my questions were answered promptly. The prices are impossible to beat.

Cris

CrisAU

Not an Australia Business - based in China

Beware! Although the website is marketed as Custom Canvas Online Australia it is based in China. Great quality & finish, timber frame was very well made. Well worth the one month wait.

Warning - do not use

Dishonest and poor quality. Avoid this company at all costs and do not believe what they say on their website.

They have a "24 hour out the door guarantee" however it took more than a week before it was sent, and then only after I sent 3 emails. The quality of the print was poor and when I asked about the "90 day no questions asked returns" I was told they would not accept a return. My emails following this have not been answered.

Do Not Use

It has been over a MONTH since I ordered and it still hasn't been shipped!!!! I have sent so many emails and been given false tracking numbers. Extremely frustrating.

Go eleswhere

Do not use this company. The website states 24 hour turnaround, however it took over a week and several unanswered emails from me before it was sent. As the company is based in China, which is not clear from the website, communication is very difficult. The quality of the printing was poor and they did not honour their guarantee to refund or reprint.

Pam

PamPerth, WA

Just what I wanted

I was so pleased with my canvases- the service was efficient and on time and the quality was perfect. I would definitely recommend this company and will be using them again