Custom Canvas Online

Custom Canvas Online

Really good

Very fast delivery even if coming from China. Very good value for money. And good finish for the frames. And excellent communication with Custom Canvas online. Will order again in the future.

Very happy

Very happy with the end product, breathtaking. Very good communication. Very happy with price. Great Conpany and will use agian

Excellent product and service

The items are sent from China, but the delivery to Sydney was very fast and tracking provided! The quality of the canvas, print and frame was excellent and my questions were answered promptly. The prices are impossible to beat.

Not an Australia Business - based in China

Beware! Although the website is marketed as Custom Canvas Online Australia it is based in China. Great quality & finish, timber frame was very well made. Well worth the one month wait.

Warning - do not use

Dishonest and poor quality. Avoid this company at all costs and do not believe what they say on their website.

They have a "24 hour out the door guarantee" however it took more than a week before it was sent, and then only after I sent 3 emails. The quality of the print was poor and when I asked about the "90 day no questions asked returns" I was told they would not accept a return. My emails following this have not been answered.

Do Not Use

It has been over a MONTH since I ordered and it still hasn't been shipped!!!! I have sent so many emails and been given false tracking numbers. Extremely frustrating.

Go eleswhere

Do not use this company. The website states 24 hour turnaround, however it took over a week and several unanswered emails from me before it was sent. As the company is based in China, which is not clear from the website, communication is very difficult. The quality of the printing was poor and they did not honour their guarantee to refund or reprint.

Just what I wanted

I was so pleased with my canvases- the service was efficient and on time and the quality was perfect. I would definitely recommend this company and will be using them again

Fast service, great colour canvas. Price very cheap but quality great

5 day delivery time - I was so impressed. My son had 6 panels 30 x 40 for 1 of his HSC works and this company is extremely cheap $138 for the 6 panels and we needed them urgently for part of his HSC marking. He is very happy with the colours and he chose the mirror wraps. They presented us with mirror views before we confirmed the final product and they turned out brilliantly. We still have another large piece to do as part 2 and we will defintely use this company again.

The best canvas print

I am very pleased with my recent experience with the canvas print. Here is why: effective communication, high quality prints, reasonable price, fast delivery. Everything has been just perfect. I highly recommend them to whoever wants to print on canvas.

WORST experience ever! Stay away!

We had the WORST experience with Custom Canvas Online – we had paid in full and they quoted a 4 day lead time, they took almost a month before they shipped the product and this was only after we had requested a refund! They ignored the first request for a refund and sent us a message to say the product had been shipped and gave us a tracking number (which is when we found that the goods were actually coming from China and not a factory in Australia as stated on their website!!)

When the prints arrived, the quality was awful (grainy & colour of print changed) and we requested a refund straight away and were only then advised we would have to send the prints back to an address in China at our own cost!! They now no longer respond to any of our emails or live chats on their website (and there is no phone number to call)!! We have had to go as far as lodging a complaint to the ACCC, who advised that Custom Canvas Online are going against Australian consumer legislation in regards to their returns policy. Do not buy from this company!!

Just perfect!

I was after particular images for canvasses as gift to son & dil for their new home that I couldn't find in retail stores.
Having found the artwork images I wanted, Custom Canvas Online did a brilliant job in applying them to my canvas size choice. The colours & images are clear and bright, the print quality excellent as is the total framed finish. The communication through the process of submitting order to its completion was excellent, nothing done until I approved the proofs via email exchange, & delivery was fast with tracking available through transit to delivery receipt.
Absolute value for money & no hesitation in recommending their service through my own experience. I'm even planning my next commissions.

January 5th 2018 Update: Second purchase

I've made another purchase from Custom Canvas..this time I had professional wedding pictures in b&w and a color family portrait printed for my son & d-i-l. They are perfect. The b&w prints were slightly different in shades but Custom Canvas were able to print them so the tone on all four were the same. Email preview allowed me to change from a gallery wrap to a solid color edge on the b&w prints for a better finish.
I highly recommend this company and their service, I can't fault on quality, price or timely delivery.

January 7th 2017 Update: Second purchase

Returning customer...I made another purchase from Custom Canvas...this time I had 4 b&w prints and 1 color print reproduced from professionally taken wedding and family portrait pics....they evened the tone of the b&w prints to match, I was able to make a change through the email preview process and the finished prints were perfect...packaged wee and delivered safely.. the whole process was between 2-3 weeks immediately prior to Christmas & they were on time to be put under the tree....perfect again & I highly recommend.

Wonderful in all regards.

Custom Canvas team responded quickly and effectively. Met all of my questions with informative answers and provided a wonderful product that other companies could not deliver. I emailed the company with an image and they gave me an appropriate custom size and assisted me in making a good choice regarding width of framing to ensure it was a study piece that would last. The image is wonderful quality & myself and my family will definitely be using this team of people again! Thank you so much we are thrilled!

Excellent quality canvas prints and good customer service

I highly recommend Custom Canvas Online, their products are excellent and of a very high quality and standard. Requested proofs via email and the response was pretty quick and they provided suggestions, which I listened to and am happy that I did.
I will use them again.

Fantastic Value

This is now my third purchase from Custom Canvas Online.
Very happy with their product and customer service.
Will be ordering more in the future.
Thank you!

Cancelled my Christmas Order!!!

Placed an order in December 2016, with message that the items need to be received by the 23rd. Only received emails regarding order awaiting delivery. Received no preview as requested until I had sent multiple emails (as previous reviews state - no phone number to call!). Company states that they had sent me emails with preview (untrue) Stay clear of this company!! Extremely poor customer service. My Christmas order was cancelled by the company. I will never use again or recommend.

Horrible

This company is junk. Dishonest is a good word for this lot. They pretend to be a Australian business using the .au on their website and lead the consumer to believe that their product is coming from Australia. When I looked at the shipping tracking number I seen that my canvases were coming from China. Can only communicate with them via email and they seldom reply. I hand not received my canvases yet 5 business days later and will NEVER USE THIS company again.

Love it !

So happy with my canvas. From ordering to delivery the service was excellent!
Will definitely be ordering again.

Amazing product for excellent price with great service.

Quick delivery, with really fast customer service and the canvas just looks amazing. very happy and will definitely use again.
thanks custom canvas online

Everything I wanted and much more!!

I have been looking for a affordable custom size canvas the team at custom canvas were easy to work with and met all my expectations I'm very pleased with the way the photo turned out especially that the photo taken with a iPhone 4s.

Thanks and keep printing