Custom Canvas Online

Custom Canvas Online

Brand Manager for Custom Canvas Online? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrated but happy with order in the end..

After receiving my tracking number I then realized it was made in China to my surprise. Very disappointed and furious it was not stated on website.
Thinking it was made in Sydney I didn't hesitate as I wanted to support Australia. Took 5 weeks with continuous emails and not much support. Was an automated response service.
In the end all emotions aside, I received the print and to my surprise it was PERFECT.
The finish was amazing, so good job there.
To have a successful business you need honesty and a good communication base.

HORRIBLE, falsely advertising canvases are made in Australia

This company falsely advertises that the canvases are Australian Made, they are NOT, they are made in CHINA!! Website also states 5-7 business day turnaround to door, it took 20 business days to arrive! Horrible customer service when confronted them that they mislead customers. How are we supposed to support Australian made and owned companies when they blatantly lie!

Emilia H.
Emilia H.Sydney, NSW

Do NOT use this service

I placed an order on the 14th May at which time I was advised that delivery would be 5-7 days from that date. The print did not arrive until 15th June and when I opened it it had a small but very noticeable dent in the top left-hand corner of the canvas. I immediately bought this to the attention of Custom Canvas Online. Their response was..."Can you try to use the garment steamer or hot cloths iron that sprays hot water to smooth out the dent"? The also offered a store credit of $80 that I will not be using as I will never use this service again. I have spent $300 for a canvas I cannot hang.

Margie
MargieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Family

Just perfect, looks fantastic, colour great, could not fault it, I would not hesitate to order through custom canvas online in the future and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to my family and friends

Ron
RonLaunceston, TAS

Astounded

I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the finished product.
I will highly recommend your products if asked.
Saving your business as a favourite for easy access next time

Vicki K
Vicki KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great purchase

We are really happy with the quality and the delivery was fast seeing as it came from overseas. We will purchase through this company again in the very near future.

Good quality & Good value

we are really happy for the quality of the canvas.

We have used other companies before but your products are the best!!

The shipping came from China (so it's not based in AU?) but didn't take too long.

James H.
James H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Australian but Chinese

Unfortunately I thought was Australian company but it's Chinese. I did aske them they never reply and I am still waiting for my order, I should have read reviews before submit my print

DerekB
DerekBSydney, NSW

5 Star Customer Service

A total professional and great customer service. Canvas well packed and received within days. Highly recommended. No regrets. Their customer service follow ups and advises in regards to your print submission are remarkable. If only other businesses could apply this kind of customer service. To top it all when the product arrived .. it was A grade! Pricing was very reasonable too!

Find out how Custom Canvas Online compares to other Photo Printing Services

Wow great service and communication

Really happy with how fast my order was and how great your communication was. My brother has received his gift and is super impressed with the quality. Looking forward to doing business again soon.
Kind Regards Niki

Tarluk0507
Tarluk0507

Be warned

annoyed customer
annoyed customer

Amazing print quality

I ordered a wedding photo through custom canvas . The acrylic print they did for me was amazing . The quality of the print was impressive. I will definitely be ordering again. The service was also great and can see they also care about attention to detail

Zevesto Property Group
Zevesto Property GroupSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I expected!

SO happy with the end result. Still wrapped in plastic and ready to be hung. Can’t wait to purchase another 10 pieces of art for our office space. Very, very happy with the service and end result. Exceeded my expectations!!

Chinese Company faking as an Australian Company. I am so furious I got sucked in! Don't buy from China

During Covid it is now more important than ever to support Australian Companies. I searched all over their website to ensure I was buying Australian, so I thought! The only way I found out was from their email to me with my tracking details via FedEx shipped from Xiamen CN. They pretend to be Australian with the address of 361-363 KENT STREET,SYDNEY NSW 2000, Australia, there is no store at this address, looks like a private apartment block. No phone numbers. I AM MORTIFIED THAT I WAS DECEIVED INTO THINKING THIS WAS AN AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS. I will be reporting them to the Authorities as they are deceptive, using a .com.au address also. I am furious that I have sent my hard earned money over to China.

Cam
Cam
Phoenix
PhoenixSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust this Chinese company

Read more reviews - page 2