Cycling Deal

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cycling Deal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Chops
ChopsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the service you want quick and easy

Orderd Saturday got my delivery on Tuesday morning fast at despatching and delivery my jersey was as i ordered perfect fit my wife was happy with her jersey

Raul
RaulIllawarra, NSW

Good communication but ... refund my money.

Good communication but .. the courier company they use is horrible! Aramex.
I order two products the first one in October 2021 and the second December 2021, none has arrived, the good thing they refund my money, I don't understand why these guys use Aramex with such bad reviews.

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Great seller, fast delivery, product as described

Ordered a set of 29 inch bicycle wheels and tyres from Cycling Deal via their ebay listing and got the product delivered interstate to me 9 days from order. Awesome! Product was as described and I'm very happy with the service from Cycling Deal. Thank you.

Brian M.
Brian M.Hunter Region, NSW

Double Cycle Rack

Ordered the cycle rack late Friday night. Arrived this morning (Wednesday) from Melbourne through Newcastle to Port Stephens in top shape!
Great service , great product!

Heidi A.
Heidi A.Hunter Region, NSW

Good seller

I found them to be a good and fair seller. Happy with the service received. The purchase was a rubber floor mat for fatigue which was very comfortable to stand on.

GT FURY 2.0 FRAME

The frame was in perfect condition. Never took long considering it was over the holiday. To get the same product in the uk its £300 more. Will use them again even if its half away around the globe.

Bill G
Bill GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service and Quality Product

I am an older person and in ordering a new bicycle from Cycling Deal, I made a mistake and had selected the wrong model. As soon as I realised my mistake when the bike was delivered in perfect condition and well packed, I contacted Cycle Deal with my problem.
Alex Feng promptly replied and accepted the return, plus helping with the return postage. The original bike was extremely well built, top quality and a pleasure to look at - definitely try his products.
Cycle Deal are 5 Star Plus!
Bill G

• Return Claim MadeYes
Matt C.
Matt C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and poor quality

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service, Products, Price and Help!!!!

Dealing with Andy and the team at Cycling Deal has be a pleasure with quick responses to my email questions and precise help I wouldn't buy anywhere else. Their prices and service is 5 star plus. Even when i made a mistake with a installment of a product I purchased from them they helped me out. thanks for everything Cycling. Tim.

Dr Busa
Dr Busa

Great follow up!

We had a small problem with an item from Cycling Deal. Andy was extremely helpful and the issue was quickly resolved. Thank you for your prompt and helpful service. We would definitely but from Cycling Deal again.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Keith
Keith

Service

I brought a Folding Bike Box and the service was great answered all what I needed to know on the Box and the delivery was on time. I would like to thank Andy for getting back to me re box and now I can travel over seas with my bike.

BJ D.
BJ D.Darwin, NT

Unsatisfactory Sales Inquiry response resulting in extremely poor service.

I requested information on a bike that was listed as out of stock, asking when it would be back in stock. The reply was Sorry this bike is discontinued. No suggestion to another bike, items, no request for information regarding my cycling requirements. Poor Sales Service

Melissa
Melissa

Great

Ordered a bike rack. Great deal on sale.
Free delivery and my parcel was in good condition.
BnB Bike Universal rack for one bike easily fitted to my hatchback car.
Tracking of parcel available.

herbie
herbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back on the bike

Wednesday I called in to cycling deal, walked out with a smile. The staff were friendly and easy going,the shop was well presented and there was an array of bikes [with good specs] and accessories. I bought Hasa carbon ultegra for a great price,have only been on one ride so far and after a couple of minor adjustments 'it was great". thank you to the bike mechanics who assembled the bike without booking it in. They also offered me a fantastic price on another bike I was eyeing off and still might take them up on their offer if it still stands closer to xmas. Go and have a look you won't be disappointed.

I will be back

I brought an adjustable front fork stem a great piece of kit for a 72 y/o, it's making my riding a lot easier and only requires one key with a small extension to alter so I can alter it on the go.
Thanks Cycling Deal.