Cycling Deal

herbie

herbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back on the bike

Wednesday I called in to cycling deal, walked out with a smile. The staff were friendly and easy going,the shop was well presented and there was an array of bikes [with good specs] and accessories. I bought Hasa carbon ultegra for a great price,have only been on one ride so far and after a couple of minor adjustments 'it was great". thank you to the bike mechanics who assembled the bike without booking it in. They also offered me a fantastic price on another bike I was eyeing off and still might take them up on their offer if it still stands closer to xmas. Go and have a look you won't be disappointed.

Store Locationcycling deal sth dandenong

I will be back

I brought an adjustable front fork stem a great piece of kit for a 72 y/o, it's making my riding a lot easier and only requires one key with a small extension to alter so I can alter it on the go.
Thanks Cycling Deal.

2Legit2Quit

2Legit2QuitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all COSTS! What a sham!

Seek other online bike retailers as this place is a downright sham! Spent a few hundred dollars and have not received my order. The 'Australia Post' tracking just states they had received the information but no further scanning. It's unlikely that there's an issue with Australia Post and most likely that Cycling Deal have not sent the item to save on their end, or perhaps keeping the goods I have purchased. Any good Google Reviews can clearly be seen as false attempts to rectify their abysmal customer service. You're guaranteed email responses that avoid your questions and try to pass the blame.
GO TO OTHER WEBSITES INSTEAD.

Store LocationVictoria

Poor quality clamping handle breaks

I bought an Indoor Bike Trainer Portable Exercise Bicycle Magnetic Stand With Resistance Shifter from CyclingDeal 6 months' ago. Recently I broke my bike chain and had to remove the stand. On attempting to refit the stand, clamping handle broke - is plastic and inadequate under required pressure.

Store LocationOnline

Supa_Advisa

Supa_AdvisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellant Value

I dont really know much about Cycling Deal but at a guess I'd say their niche is end of line and 2nd tier product distribution. That's great as I can often find products not readily available on mainstream sites, these include parts for older bikes and home handyman quality bike tools all at a good price. We need retailers like this because the leading retailers often only stock the latest gear leaving the average cyclist out in the cold.

Store Locationonline

Bootscooter

BootscooterAdelaide

All up a great website

I've purchased from Cycling deal twice in the last two weeks, both times the value was around $20. They use FastWay couriers and both times the item arrived in Adelaide in 3.5 business days + weekend (it wasn't dispatched until the day after the order). Both times the postage was free ($20 min for free postage). Speedy delivery for free is a really good deal.
Their prices are not always the cheapest. I've picked up a some equivalent/identical things from my local bike shop for cheaper, but in those cases it wasn't too much dearer. The things I did buy, I couldn't find anywhere else to compare, but the price seemed pretty good to me.

All up, I'm pretty pleased with the service.

Great product

Great product great service great price
Easy to talk to all staff members always will to help
look online Shop in store never have to wait to long for products

Great shop

Thanks to Andy & staff once again for there knowledge & quick service . Fantastic affordable shop both instore & online.

Excellent service

Been dealing with these guys for a thew years and and have bought three bikes and parts. I have always found the team very helpful ecpeacally Andy who is the manager always a smiling face there l couldn't recommend them highly enough. Nick h

Great service,Exellent prices

Always had good customer service and helpful advice to find the parts i need have used them many times from my sons bmx parts to my road and mtb parts prices can not be beaten will always use them as a first port off call for my parts

Great customer service!!

Excellent service by all around staff!! Due to staff being so busy we couldn’t have bikes assembled for a few days but managed to go out of their way just in order for us to have bikes in time to go for a ride in a matter of a day!! Really appreciative and highly recommend for everyone!!

Excellent showroom, friendly staff

Excellent value store, very help staff, bargain deals, was very impressed, would refer to friends. Like the bikes, well worth a visit

David B

David BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I purchased a new Bianchi frameset from CyclingDeal only to find an issue with the headset cups. Andy was excellent about this and organised a very quick exchange. The new frameset was in my hands only a few days later. Very impressive customer service.

Bakpakka

BakpakkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item was purchased, sent, then suddenly out of stock??

I purchased an item online from this store then received notification that the item had been sent complete with a tracking number. Then 2 days later I received another message informing that the item that had already been ‘posted’ was out of stock.
So in the lost days I used up a discount code that expired, passed up on opportunities to purchase other items and missed the birthday of the person I was gifting the item to.
Not good enough CyclingDeal. You lost a long-term customer with that botch-up.

Chewy

ChewyOrange

Pretty good online store to deal with!!

Andy from cycling deals is pretty good to deal with responds to your emails...purchased a mountain bike online..the time of delivery was pretty ordinary though paid extra for fast delivery was a few days over the date given!! Direct freight are pretty useless. Cycling deals needs to change there courier carriers!! Received bike back derailer thread was stripped had to re thread derailer thread. All in all wasn't the best.

Andrew

AndrewAustralia

Amazing shop

This shop is the best cycling shop you will find, has freindly staff and really good quality gear at a low price. Best place to get all your cycling needs.

Geoff B

Geoff BCanberra

great after sales service

I experienced a broken pedal for my mountain bike and they give me a full refund for this defective product with minimal fuss. I will purchase from Cycling Deal again with confidence knowing they provide outstanding customer service.

Great support!

I purchased some shoes and shorts which were too small for me. I shot the guys at CyclingDeal an email explaining that I'd like to return and refund and within a week I'd sent my stuff back via post and the refund was processed. No hassle or fuss, and the guys were very helpful in keeping me updated as to what was happening on their side. Will definitely be using them again!

Franz_Kafka

Franz_Kafka

Pretty ordinary service + heavily moderated site reviews

I have usually got items in a reasonable to fast time, but the last item (a front derailleur) was sent in an open bag missing the shims and clamp bolt! How hard can it be to check an item is complete before shipping ?!?

They are yet another retailer that spam you until you review your purchase - and then disregard the review unless it is 5 star - very clever unless consumers can internet, in which case it just looks sad and shifty.

Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deal is good, choice of courier isn't

I ordered a 3 bike stand. The stand itself is quite good although, doesn't fit well with some bikes with disc brakes. I would recommend them for their prices, but their choice of courier is awful.

The courier has no places where you can pick up the item, so if you miss a delivery you have to arrange to meet them for getting your item. It is a big problem when I would expect most working people will miss their delivery.

Having it delivered by a company with a depot for pickup would be much better and make me not hesitate at ordering again.