Daikin Cora

• Small Bedroom (5)
    • Whole House (3)
    • Large Bedroom (1)
  • Heating / Cooling Speed

Noisy rattling even after several repairs

Unit has a loud rattle that changes with the fan speed. Daikin has been to repair the unit twice, and has even replaced the fan unit and the rattle still persists. Remote is slow to respond, so it takes a very long time to change the temperature.

Purchased in February 2017.

Kylie T.

Kylie T.

I love my Daiken!

This aircon is wonderful. It’s cold, quiet and easy to clean and run. Very happy Daiken customer, it’s very refreshing on humid weather. Best Investment I’ve ever made! Highly recommend

Purchased in February 2018 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales for $1,700.00.

mel

melSydney

The aircon work like magic

Hi pages DCM air conditioning installer.
The indoor and outdoor machine are almost no noise when running.
Cool the room in minutes even on 30 degree weather outside.
A bit pricey.
Great design.
So far very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in January 2020 for $2,000.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

MumsiejacLaunceston, TAS

Just what I needed

Just love it. Couldn't live without it don't know why I waited so long. Love how it has a remote control and a wall mounted control just in case you misplace the remote which I do quite often

Purchased in June 2019 at Jessups for $79.00.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Room Type Whole House
Justin H.

Justin H.

Don’t know how I lived without it!

Simple to use, easy to set menu, the wifi app works great, heating extremely quick and efficient and quiet. Cooling the same. Nice unit to look at not bulky. I

Purchased in September 2019 at Daikin for $2,500.00.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

It’s a perfect split system!

Eastwood Air Conditioning provided & installed our air cond. We have it for nearly 2 years. It’s installed in our lounge area & cool the room down within minutes.I can use the oven even it’s like 37c outside.If we leave it long enough, it can cool our bedrooms. We have it on for over 10 hours on a hot weekend. The quiet function makes it good if we have it on at night.

Purchased in February 2018 for $2,840.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Simon smith

Simon smithNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect cantilever without it

Quite system quick install cools room quickly on power mode , cheap price good quality great value for money will recommend to everyone if looking at buying inverter keeps power costs down

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom
James91

James91Western Suburbs

Functions as described, except it has an inconsistent rattle. Even after two "repairs".

It heats and cools as described. But unfortunately within a few months it developed a rattling sound. This sound is inconsistent, meaning some times it occurs and other times it doesn't. The rattling isn't ridiculously loud, but certainly loud enough to hear when the unit is running during the night.

We have had the unit repaired twice, both times being told that "this is a common fault" and the fix should rectify the issue. Unfortunately it has not.

Paid a premium of over $200 for what we thought was the best build quality compared to other brands, regret the decision.

Purchased in January 2017 at Cold Flow for $2,300.00.

Metin O

Metin OAU

Great Air Con

Been using my Daikin Q series for nearly a year now so far so good, it cools and heats the house very well, and the outside unit is super quiet.

Purchased in December 2018.

peter y.

peter y.

Be careful of false advertising

Daikin has advertised this previously (before my purchase) as having a photocatalytic filtration system -I could not find this filtration system, and Daikin refused to confirm if they actually had it. This matter has been forwarded to the relevant authorities. Works well however, will emit a bad smell if left on auto fan mode. Quiet operation, given the filtration system I would opt for the panasonic or LG as in my Opinion they have a better filtration system.

Kristen Johnson

Kristen JohnsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great unit!

Ordered this unit when our old Daikin broke. Very happy! You could immediately feel the difference! It’s very easy to operate and quiet to run. It’s the only unit in our 3-bedroom house and it does a great job of heating and cooling the whole house.

Purchased in July 2019.

beanlanda

beanlandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Powerful and quiet

High quality unit, worth the price premium. Quiet and effective, easy to use. Head unit small for the output. 7kw unit was correct size for our family room, which is large with west windows.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,890.00.

Chayn46

Chayn46Cairns

Whisper quiet, cools entire house.

Purchased in December 2018 at J & R Refrigeration for $3,200.00.

Room Type Whole House
Shez

ShezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Widespread noise fault with hideous after sales service

Purchased in October 2018.

TonyT

TonyTSydney, NSW

Noisy Rattle - supposed to be quiet - NOT!

Was sold this unit on the promise of it being the quietest on the market but its been nothing but a hassle since installed - with both the installer admitting that it is faulty and replacing parts, and now Daikin Australia attending twice and still working to fix it. I've been very underwhelmed by this unit. Overall, a poor experience.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

lawrance

lawranceMelbourne, Victoria

Efficient and ideal for large sized rooms (40 sq meters)

Date PurchasedDec 2018
krishan

krishanSydney, NSW

One of the beat brand on which you can trust.

One of the best aircon. Dakin is very good brand. I am having three dakin cora in my bedrooms so thought to go for same in my lounge room. These units comes with r32 gas which is more efficient in terms of cooling and power consumption. Both indoor and outdoor units are quiet .

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Rebecca

RebeccaGeelong

Much better than other brands

Got this for our living room as the old air con for example used over 15kw in a day during summer last year and was way to much for a single room. This unit cut the cost down to about 2-8kw depending on settings and how hot or cold it is outside but still cut down cost heaps

Date PurchasedApr 2018
JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Noisier than expected

Cools my 2 bedroom unit very well and also heats it satisfactorily but mainly only when on 25 degrees. I was told 23 degrees is the expected norm for economical heating.

It started a tick pretty much after it was installed but I ignored it and hoped it would go away. I have hearing aids so I can easily ignore or not hear it. I've just had these altered and notice now how noisy it is when you have it on full blast or anything more than 2 fans in Air Force.

I bought this model because I read it was quiet. Perhaps if you're deaf yes but if not and it's near the TV you'll be turning the TV volume up.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Maggie J

Maggie JQLD, 4000

Quiet and cheap to run baby Daikin - love it in our bedroom

A quiet and compact reverse cycle inverter high wall split air conditioner. An easy to use system that was the best thing we ever did because of how cheap it is to run in winter. It was installed by Carseldine Air Conditioning and they did a fantastic job by removing our old and replacing the air conditioner with this one. Love it!

Date PurchasedJul 2018