Daikin Cora

See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Metin O

Metin OAU

Great Air Con

Been using my Daikin Q series for nearly a year now so far so good, it cools and heats the house very well, and the outside unit is super quiet.

Purchased in December 2018.

peter y.

peter y.

Be careful of false advertising

Daikin has advertised this previously (before my purchase) as having a photocatalytic filtration system -I could not find this filtration system, and Daikin refused to confirm if they actually had it. This matter has been forwarded to the relevant authorities. Works well however, will emit a bad smell if left on auto fan mode. Quiet operation, given the filtration system I would opt for the panasonic or LG as in my Opinion they have a better filtration system.

Room Type Small Bedroom
Kristen Johnson

Kristen JohnsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great unit!

Ordered this unit when our old Daikin broke. Very happy! You could immediately feel the difference! It’s very easy to operate and quiet to run. It’s the only unit in our 3-bedroom house and it does a great job of heating and cooling the whole house.

Purchased in July 2019.

Home Insulation Level Average
beanlanda

beanlandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Powerful and quiet

High quality unit, worth the price premium. Quiet and effective, easy to use. Head unit small for the output. 7kw unit was correct size for our family room, which is large with west windows.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,890.00.

Chayn46

Chayn46Cairns

Whisper quiet, cools entire house.

Purchased in December 2018 at J & R Refrigeration for $3,200.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Whole House

Shez

ShezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Widespread noise fault with hideous after sales service

Purchased in October 2018.

Room Type Small Bedroom

TonyT

TonyTSydney, NSW

Noisy Rattle - supposed to be quiet - NOT!

Was sold this unit on the promise of it being the quietest on the market but its been nothing but a hassle since installed - with both the installer admitting that it is faulty and replacing parts, and now Daikin Australia attending twice and still working to fix it. I've been very underwhelmed by this unit. Overall, a poor experience.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

lawrance

lawranceMelbourne, Victoria

Efficient and ideal for large sized rooms (40 sq meters)

Date PurchasedDec 2018
krishan

krishanliverpool

One of the beat brand on which you can trust.

One of the best aircon. Dakin is very good brand. I am having three dakin cora in my bedrooms so thought to go for same in my lounge room. These units comes with r32 gas which is more efficient in terms of cooling and power consumption. Both indoor and outdoor units are quiet .

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Rebecca

RebeccaGeelong

Much better than other brands

Got this for our living room as the old air con for example used over 15kw in a day during summer last year and was way to much for a single room. This unit cut the cost down to about 2-8kw depending on settings and how hot or cold it is outside but still cut down cost heaps

Date PurchasedApr 2018

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Noisier than expected

Cools my 2 bedroom unit very well and also heats it satisfactorily but mainly only when on 25 degrees. I was told 23 degrees is the expected norm for economical heating.

It started a tick pretty much after it was installed but I ignored it and hoped it would go away. I have hearing aids so I can easily ignore or not hear it. I've just had these altered and notice now how noisy it is when you have it on full blast or anything more than 2 fans in Air Force.

I bought this model because I read it was quiet. Perhaps if you're deaf yes but if not and it's near the TV you'll be turning the TV volume up.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Maggie J

Maggie JQLD, 4000

Quiet and cheap to run baby Daikin - love it in our bedroom

A quiet and compact reverse cycle inverter high wall split air conditioner. An easy to use system that was the best thing we ever did because of how cheap it is to run in winter. It was installed by Carseldine Air Conditioning and they did a fantastic job by removing our old and replacing the air conditioner with this one. Love it!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Maree

Maree

Summer saviour

Bought this in 2017 during a heatwave. Its able to cool down our 1940's home effectively. Also it heats it up in winter time too. The timer is easy to set and i am able to ensure that its on before i wake up. Its a great investment for our home and our comfort. I would only ever get Daikin as its the best brand for inverters.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Navneet

NavneetWestmead

Very good

Very good And strong air condition. It works in few minutes time. No complaints so far. It’s bit expensive but worth spending money on it as it works really well. Heating system is great too. It’s quiet and not very noisy. Installation was done in couple of hours. Easy settings.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
MJM

MJM

Avoid this model if you live in a cold climate.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Very happy customer

Very happy customerLyneham 2602, ACT

Very efficient reverse cycle heat pump

It lives up to its 5 star energy rating. Very energy efficient - very important these days when electricity charges are high.

Super quiet.

I have two more Daikins in my house and they too have served me very well over 10 years. This is also one of the reasons for choosing this one.

Also the installation was performed very professionally.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Bree

BreeMelbourne

Has been a lifesaver!

We bought our house 2 years ago and it had no cooling or heating built in. We went through our first winter with just a coil heater to heat 3 rooms. We soon realised we needed something stronger especially coming into summer where cooling would definitely be required. Summer time we had Christmas at our house with 12 adults, thank goodness for the Daikin and its ability to cool such a large area in a short time and keep it cool. It has really saved us in both summer and winter times every since we bought it.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Cheryl

CherylSydney

Stale/mouldy smell from Daikin airconditioners

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Dãrk S

Dãrk SAU

I love it

This machine works great it’s silent easy to use with control the system works all year round and you don’t even need to get out of bed just clean the vent and done I have the white one it’s big but compact and saves on electricity I recommend this to anyone

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Jac Wabbit

Jac WabbitHobart, TAS

One of the best things I even bought

Purchased in August 2017 for $2,937.00.