Danoz Direct

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

long wait

Ordered some items on 23/09/19. still have not been delivery. hoping to have it by Christmas this year. very disappointed in customers service and how unreliable and unprofessional the store has become.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Deadlyderek

DeadlyderekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danoz Bluestone Fry pan

Purchased Danoz Bluestone fry pans back in May 2017, they replaced one May 2018 and still same result. The pans are not easy to clean when go black and unable to use for cooking, Danoz customer service blaming oil or too much heat. Do they not understand that some food such as lamb, bacon, duck produces a lot of fat or oil when cooked. So what is the 12 year warranty and what can you cook on these pans without Danoz giving trouble to get refund or replacement. See photos from new when blue, to starting to go black after 6 months to totally black after 1 year and remember this has happened twice.

• +4

Air cooler , stands up , $9. ? /per month electricity

I haven't bought one yet . Can someone in your company be based in our city ,
deliver it to our doors or we can pick it up . No delivery charges then .

Hi Jane,
Unfortunately Danoz Direct does not sell the Air Cooler.
Good Luck with your search,

TeeSydney

Poor from danoz direct voltures

The product is decent, i purchased two not long ago for my mother and I. I had picked the option of paying it off with $50 a month and instead they have ripped the whole thing out of my account and left me with nothing had so many bills and 2 kids to feed on top of that lump sum thanks a lot danoz direct and i had called to see if they could fix but they said not a chance it made me so angry I wanted to return it but I don't mind the mop. Just if your looking to buy it and pay it off be specific you want to do in installments or they'll leave you to die. Poor COMPANY and people to deal with rude dogs! Wish I bought it from catch yous suck!!!

Tee

Hi I purchased the H20 HD I already tried to call and ask the morning it happened if it could be fixed but I was told no can't help when the lady clearly could of but she was being spiteful Doesn't matter it's to late now.

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Terrible Service - No Recall

Fry pan ripoff and court proceedings

This is the most disgusting company I have ever dealt with!! I bought a frypan set from these people, only to have the coating of my hotplate burnt due to the cheapness of this rubbish. I then held $71.88, refusing to pay for a product that clearly is not what they said it was, now... They have now sent this amount to debt collectors, claiming to take me to court if not paid by 27/8/18. I will be paying this amount so not to go on my credit score. Please, please, please do not buy from this company!! Ripoff!!!!

Hi Sandra,
Can you please confirm which pan you are referring to?

Steam mop rip off

So disappointed my partner purchased a h2o mop on installments, to find today she has been charged the full amount!!! Several hone calls and emails to be told tough luck.... Don't buy anything from danoz ever just rippoff scum!!!!

Hope you're family starves because you get ripped off too!!

Hi There,
Did you purchase your H2O Mop online or did you purchase over the phone ?

G30S74
G30S74

Doesn't matter anymore, I just won't be purchasing anything from you're establishment ever.....

And south park was spot on.... Prey on the weak and vulnerable.

Karen E

Karen E

Steam mop is great

Love the H2O steam mop and will never use a regular mop and bucket again. It's easy to use and leaves floors clean and hygienic. A tip: don't let the microfibre cloth get too wet. If that happens turn off the machine let it cool down a bit then remove the cloth. Wring it out by hand to remove excess moisture reapply to the machine and continue. If the cloth is excessively wet it doesn't work as well.

Lorraine T.Danoz

HI Karen, thanks for sharing your feedback and tips! Glad to hear your enjoying your steam mop as much as we do. Take care, danoz.

Dave

Terminally disappointment with Danoz Direct "Best Offer"

Over telephone, Upgraded the Flavorstone pans TV offer of 8 items for $149.85 plus postage to the "Best Offer" for another $149.90. Beware as all you get for this is the pans were 20mm larger and the casserole pan with lid plus another soft storage pad. Can't believe how easily I was taken in.
TV offer good, "Best Offer" for the cost is the disappointment. Too costly to send back, just will not deal with them again.

Dave

Have not since dealt with Danoz products since and will not in the future. Once bitten twice shy.

spotter

spotterBRISBANE

Customer service

Cannot fault the service I have had. I sent an e-m about a frying pan that had discoloured, and the company rapidly located the order (I only had the date and nothing else). A replacement pan is being sent out, and this was unexpected as my query was not a real complaint just a query about how to look after it.
. This is the sort of Customer Service one expects but doesn't often come across.

Hi There,
Thank you for kind words. I love to hear our Customer Service team is helping our lovely customers as much as they can !
Thank You, Danoz.

Graeme Eudey

Graeme EudeyPerth, WA

Steam mop is rubbish

While the product was mailed out quickly the steam mop itself is rubbish. It continues to pump water and stops and starts. It takes twice as long to mop an area compared to using a standard mop.

Great Customer service

I purchased a H2O Steam mop. I needed to contact customer care regarding an issue I had with the product. I have to say the customer service was exceptional. I would like to thank Jonathan for getting back to me within an acceptable time frame. Customer care kept in touch and kept me updated every couple of days. Having the same contact throughout my enquiry meant I never had to repeat my query. Thank you Danoz and Jonathan for your assistance and a wonderful result. Regards Jeanette

Worst customer service ever

Trying to order a rock gym for the last four weeks, spoke to the manager [name removed] and place an order with the customer service agent and the following day the manager [name removed] called and cancelled the order, I had to place the order through her so that she could claim commission on the sale. Does not return calls. She provides the very poor customer service you get in England where she is from. Not suited to Australian service standard. Last evening I spoke to her gave all my details she kept me on the phone for so long. I had to hang up and canceled the order. She does not want the other sales agents getting the sale.

AhmedSydney

Terrible Customer Service

Ahmed

Manual arrived today after 1 month. Excellent turn around by Danoz, 1 month for a manual, Who knows what your warranty ETA is like, based on the manual, I hope I never have to use it.

Swivel Sweeper

I bought their Swivel Sweeper years ago when it was red coloured. I will never buy another product from them. We had nothing but trouble with the Sweeper. The lousy after purchase service was non existent. The product was returned to us minus its plastic "dust catcher guards" (which meant when used the dust etc was picked up but just thrown back out the Sweeper). They also denied not returning the recharger. To top it all off, they told us that our children had probably played with and damaged the Sweeper. We have never had children/grand children.

Ginni

GinniSydney

Excellent. service

My flavour master didn't. Work prpoerly i rang up customer care, they replaced it with prompt responds im so happy with thier proffessional manner and assistants.
I really love.my flavour master as i borrowd my daughters.
It makes hummey stews in min s that usually takes most of the day to cook we eat stew every night.
Damoz products beat the other home shopping site inthier products and service thks danoz I'llbe back.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Pancha split bucket mop with spinning head

We bought this product expecting it to work as described on the box, once the mop is wet the mop head falls off, took back to store they replaced mop head but would not refund money, will only replace faulty part, took home same issue. I'm not sure how many times they expect you to return and replace faulty mop head, it is obvious there is an issue with the product. With the experience of the badly designed product and arrogant sale person, I will never be buying from them again. So if you are thinking of buying this product be very careful.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Fred, thank you for taking the time to comment. The Pancha Split Bucket is not our product. We wish we could help you out further. Kind Regards, Danoz

fred
fred

Hi Danoz for the reply, product was bought from a danoz shop surely the product is covered if it is unusable

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Fred, if you purchased through a directions store, they sell products from many different company's and also retail some of our products. We wish we could assist you further with this product but we have never retailed it. Thank you Danoz.

Shaz

ShazAdelaide

Slim and Lift Jeans

These Jeans/leggings are Certainly a big mistake to buy. Purchased online. I purchased my size and they are so tight on my legs and when you bend over in them they drag your undies down. Forever pulling them up. If you want a crouch that works down and a "Plumber's Crack" go for it. The back of the pants do not come up high enough to lift you butt ! wish I could return them.. but I do not have the invoice may more.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Shaz, we are more than happy to help you with this issue. Can you kindly contact our Customer Care department on 1300 135 085. Please reference this website/conversation. Kind Regards, Danoz.

David

DavidSydney

flavour stone worst product ever bought

I've bought a red flavour stone pans set. Its terrible, colour start to change from white to yellow. The pans start to scratch like hell. I call Danoz and they say no warranty on scratch, and yet in commercial they say its scratch resistance. This is worst product I ever bought and they they say Danoz only sell original flavour stone products. Buyer please becarefull buying this products from them. They never honour there warranty.

truesleeper

Firstly payments were to go out monthly and then last 3 payments went out fortnightly. This product has torn discolored and now has gone very hard. Also queen size is way to big for queen bed. I am disgusted with the product and have been told no warranty for tearing or discoloration

cilla

cillaasked

Hi bought flavorstone diamond edition how long is postage

G.Y. Land

Hi, I do not work for Danoz nor do I have an idea how long it will take until you receive your parcel. You have to contact Danoz Direct and ask them about your problem. Make sure that you get a consignment number or a tracking number when you ask for your parcel you can follow it up on the Australia Post Website: MyPost if you have an account with Australia Post. I suggest you get an account and you will love all the benefits.

Leselasked

Hi Danoz

I like my H20 Mop (Green in colour), it is still working however the pin in the folding elbow of the mop is broken and hence it just wants to collapse. Do you have replacement pin that will fix this problem please?

G.Y. Land

I am not reporting or be involved with Danoz Direct.. I thought it would be common sense to contact the customer service of the company. My test article was not about a steam mop but about the Bissell Crosswave Pet a product that has nothing to do with a cheap steam mop. Best is to throw the outdated steamer into the bin and get a reliable product like the Crosswave giving you 3 years of guarantee and peace of mind.

Lesel

Thanks for your reply although the tone could have been a little more pleasant .
I bought it for $300 at Big W and Big W don't deal with it after sale - great service.
$300 is not cheap for a steam mop in my book; common sense tells me, at some stage your $400 item too will end up in the bin.

Hi Lesel,

We can get this replaced for you. Can you please confirm if it is the H2O HD OR the H2O X5 you are referring to?
How long have you had your mop for?
If you could please email customercare@danoz.com.au with your request they will be more than happy to help you.

Kind Regards, Danoz

Blossom B

Blossom Basked

I have been calling Danoz continuously to ask about the deal related to the steam mop. Money has been taken from my credit card but I have not received the entire product. I have left a message. Response???

Hi Blossom,
Apologies that you are not able to get through to our customer service team. If you could email customercare@danoz.com.au with your best contact number and i will organise a customer service agent to contact you at a time that you are available to discuss your order.

Danoz

Get an answer from our members and Danoz representatives