Northern House Inspections

Northern House Inspections

4.9

• Job Satisfaction

Excellent service

Prompt, thorough and excellent inspection undertaken, with speedy return of written report detailing the inspection. Suggestions on how to deal with the issues arising from the inspections were much appreciated.

Peace of Mind

Professional, honest, prompt. Mike gave a very straight appraisal of our home’s condition prior to selling.
It gave us the confidence to know we were selling with a clear conscience.
Mike’s phone call before issuing the report clearly explained some minor issues found so we would not be “frightened’ by the technical language required for the report.
Would unreservedly recommend Mike and Northern House Inspections.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A professional you can trust

Terrific job. Mike was recommended to me by a building professional after I bought a house and became suspicious about the original pre-purchase home inspection, which found no major or structural issues. Mike's inspection was very thorough and professional, and he found multiple major and structural flaws with the property. Upsetting to learn, but I'm very grateful to Mike that I now know what I'm dealing with and can take action. In addition, Mike took his time to show me all the issues and explain them carefully, and to answer all my questions. If I ever need another home inspection I'd call Mike again without any hesitation. If I'd called him the first time it would saved me a lot of money and stress.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Northern House Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

ms.ant

ms.ant

Know their stuff

I was happy with the service was provided. Professional, good communication skills, know their work and value their customers. I will use them again and highly recommended their services. They explained everything and understand their customers.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

We had a tight turnaround and Michael delivered on time. His report was comprehensive and invaluable to our decision to purhace our home. I would recommend him highly to anyone considering a building inspection.

Wanda

WandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wouldn't buy a property without a Northern house inspection

Mike inspected 4 properties before I chose the one I bought: his reports saved me thousands in that I could have paid far too much for properties that required a lot more work than I suspected so I give him my highest recommendation.

Prompt and Comprehensive

Very happy with our service received from Northern House Inspections. Buying our first home we are new to the process and Mike was very responsive to organising a prompt inspection and comprehensive report.

Very Happy

Very happy with the service provided by Northern House Inspections. Mike was very professional and his reports were detailed and thorough. Used NHI 3 times for various properties and received a loyalty discount as well. Overall very happy.

Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thorough inspection

Northern house inspection I would recommend to anyone needing an inspection to use this company, super Efficient and explain things in Laymans terms which made it very easy for me. Thank you again northern house inspections for the great job and explaining things in Laymans terms which made it very easy for me. Thank you again northern house inspections for the great job you have done,It is giving me great piece of mind.

Elsa13

Elsa13Melbourne

Highly recommend Mike's service

We first used Mike's service 2 years ago and was very impressed with his fast respond and detailed information in the report. This year we used Mike's service twice for our investment property. Although we gave Mike short notice, he attended the job without delay and provided us with an informative report. We highly recommend Mike and will definitely use Mike's service again. Thank you, Mike. Regards, Wayne and Elsa

Leonie

LeonieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Pleasant Mike promptly organised an inspection. Afterwards he telephoned to give a quick rundown and followed it up with a comprehensive written report. We went on to buy the property thanks Mike!

Excellent to deal with Mike

Mike did a great job on coming back to us with a detailed report on the property we were planning to purchase in a very short time. He was very professional and helped us with all the questions we had.

Mitch Whiteman

Mitch WhitemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service - Can't Fault

I've used Mike on multiple occasions and have been extremely happy with his services.

Mike goes out of his way to go above and beyond and has answered calls for any general building questions long after the report was done.

I have passed his report onto other tradesman doing renovations for us and they have all mentioned how well done and helpful Mike's work was.

Cant recommend highly enough.

Rosh

RoshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication and transparency

Mike was found on google and chosen for his services based on all his positive google reviews. He definitely did not disappoint and carried out his service and offered friendly advice even after the job was done and the report was given. Will definitely recommend anyone to use him and his prices are very reasonable.

RedRobin

RedRobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service - Highly Recommended!

Excellent service for our new home pre-purchase building and pest inspection. Mike was very responsive, answering all of our questions and promptly attending the property within a short timeframe. He provided us with a very thorough and detailed report within 24 hours, including photos and drone shots of the roofing which allowed us to make an informed decision about purchasing our new home. Highly recommend Northern House Inspections!

Sal

SalMelbourne

Choose me! Northern House Inspections, in-depth, knowledgeable, price competitive and quick response

Was very professional, approachable and pleasant to work with

Very approachable and pleasant to work with. Was very professional in his work and I would recommend him to anyone and surely looking forward to get his services in the future. He provided a comprehensive report to my demanding schedule and stud by to clarify any questions I had.