Northern House Inspections

Northern House Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Northern House Inspections

Colin
ColinVictoria

Highly recommended

Highly recommended. Very pleased with the quality and service. I will use his services again.

Excellent service

Mike was so professional and provided excellent service. He was clear in his communication and explained everything very well. His reports were really thorough and he highlighted the main concerns clearly. I would highly recommend him for building and pest inspections.

Leslie
LeslieVictoria

Structure and Pest Inspection of prospective new home

A very pleasant, efficient and thorough inspection performed within deadlines set with a most welcome verbal feedback as well. Highly recommendable. Very grateful to Michael for the great service. Many thanks Michael!

Biba
BibaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommend 100%-Professional and prompt service.Great advice and Mark is great to deal with.

Recommend Mike at NHI 100%.
Mike was Prompt in replying to calls/texts and was a real pleasure to deal with.
He was professional and super easy to talk to.
He was easy to contact, ensured we were appraised of status of our inspection at all times.
Mike was clear about what services he offered .
His inspection & report was completed within days.
The report was detailed - clear issues identified and photos taken.
Have no hesitation using NHI agin or recommending to any one requiring a complete, clear, detailed building report and/or Pest report required for a house purchase.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Northern House Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Jesse
JesseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best service I have ever had.

The best service I have ever had. Super professional, thorough and a nice bloke to top it off. His attention to detail and the advice went above and beyond my expectations.

Amazing service

Mike was super efficient and gave us a very detailed report. He was great with communication and took the time to go over the report so I fully understood it. Would 100% recommend!

D Dias
D Dias

Superb and very detail

I requested Michael to inspect an old house (5 BD 2BT) I recently bought as I wanted to know what I am getting into, any repairs needed etc. He was prompt in attending the site, spent 2 hours going into extra detail to provide a very comprehensive report. Best of all before releasing the report he called me and explain in that order of most to least concerning items. That I found to be quite helpful. He is an excellent person to deal with. He did a similar inspection on an investment property I bought so I know the level of detail he goes into. I highly recommend him no doubt. Cost is reasonable compared to others out there too.

Philip Tubb
Philip TubbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Honest Timely Service

I contacted Mike about a house we wanted to purchase and he gave us excellent advice and we moved on to a different location.. Subsequently we asked Mike to assess another house and we were able to purchase this one with a significant level of confidence. Mike is professional and very courteous. Best of all he had our report ready very quickly, a must when you are going to auction. We have no hesitation in recommending Mike to anyone needing a building / house inspection. Happy to be contacted at 0419 896 635.

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The home inspection was ver detailed & happy with the service

Home inspection done before auction & the report was ver detailed as well I received a call explaining everything with the home after the inspection was done
I highly recommend your work

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

review of building inspection

Mike is thorough, very professional but also friendly and very approachable and knowledgeable. Would not hesitate in using his services again, nor hesitate to highly recommend him. He clearly and honestly informed us after the inspection of what the concerns were and how to correct things. His written report was sent very quickly and very detailed and easy to read. What a gem he is

Great job

Mike was great, thorough very detailed. And great communication.
Explained everything that was an issue and what the resolution would be. Making.my life alot easier. Price was very fair
Thanks again

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Mike is the first experience we have had with a building and pest contractor; he was incredibly easy to deal with and very accomodating. His report was clear, concise and easy to read. Would highly recommend Mike and his services to anyone looking for building and pest

Thorough and Clear
Thorough and ClearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thorough and Clear

Mike was a clear and concise communicator. He adjusted his appointments to fit us in as we had a tight schedule. The verbal and follow up reports were so easy to understand with photos showing exactly what the problems were. Without Mike, we would have been totally unaware of a balcony leak coming from above. Thanks to the inspection, the vendor has promised to fix the issue.
I would have no hesitation to recommend Mike and would certainly call on his expertise again as the whole process was seamless.
Judith

Highly recommend

Mike was fantastic to deal with. He responded to my enquiry really quickly got the inspection done a few days later and based on his report and advice we were able to confidently renegotiate the sale price to cover the issues he found. Highly recommend Northern House Inspections.

Great service, great report

Mike did a building and pest report on a property I was wanting to buy. He was easy to deal with, communicative, prompt and thorough. He saved me a lot of money with his thorough report on the property.