Northern House Inspections

Northern House Inspections

• Job Satisfaction

Good honest company

We recently had Mike do a building and pest inspection on a property we were wanting to buy and he was outstanding.
Firstly, he called me back within 30 mins of my email request and he was very honest and knowledgeable in that call.
He explained a lot about the processes of the inspection and was very friendly with his advice.
He then provided us with a very detailed report which gave us all the confidence we needed.

amy

amyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

I recently purchased my first home and sought out Mike's help with a building and pest inspection. This was the third time I have received a report from Northern House Inspections and the service each time has been impeccable.
On all occasions, Mike was extremely helpful and informative and as a first home buyer I found his help invaluable. Mike took the time to explain any areas of the reports in further detail, great communication and patience with my limited knowledge.
10/10 service

Such great service!

I could not be happier with the service from NHI! Mike was such a pleasure to deal with - and just made the process so easy. We used their services for a home that went to auction, and then for the final apartment we purchased. In both occasions Mike worked quickly, efficiently, provided a super clear to understand report and always followed up any questions in more detail over the phone. The price for the services is highly competitive and yet didn’t skimp on anything we needed information on before making an informed offer. It made first home buying much more of a breeze - and will definitely be using again!

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Northern House Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Fantastic service!

Mike was great, reliable from the start, remained in constant contact regarding our inspection and the report was clear and thorough. Definitely recommend using Northern House Inspections for building inspections

Job Satisfaction

Mike was quick, clear, friendly, straight to the point and he provided detailed reports. Pleasure to work with and I will be recommending him to friends who need the same service.

Highly recommend!

Mike reports were very detailed and clear and definitely help us make a decision on the property we were looking at, he was very quick aswell. We will definitely be using his services again

LCP

LCPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!!!!

Mike was amazing, I had no idea what to expect when it came to building and pest inspections he was able to clearly explain the process to me. Even took the time to explain the process slightly when I was to inspect the property myself and put an offer in. When I let him know that we were ready for a pest and building inspection he moved quickly and got the report back to me super quick too as well! Will be highly recommending him to family and friends around the area!!!!

Kristen M.

Kristen M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, friendly service with a wealth of expertise.

Mike was punctual, very helpful and informative. He was very thorough and gave us some important facts about the house we are purchasing. Extremely happy with the level of service.

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very happy!

Mike helped us with a building and pest inspection for our first home buy in Watsonia. He was very knowledgeable, provided a comprehensive report of any issues, next steps that should be taken and photos to help identify the issues going forward. He also spent extra time explaining to us how to understand and use the reports provided. He was available to answer any questions we had and was just pleasant to deal with all round! Will recommend Mike to anyone else we know buying in the area.

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An absolute necessity for home buyers

Mike was very professional with the house inspection he did for us. He went over the house in great detail and found a lot of problems that we would have missed. His written review afterwards was incredibly detailed and extremely informative. We highly recommend Mike to everyone looking to buy a house.

Excellent service

Prompt, thorough and excellent inspection undertaken, with speedy return of written report detailing the inspection. Suggestions on how to deal with the issues arising from the inspections were much appreciated.

Peace of Mind

Professional, honest, prompt. Mike gave a very straight appraisal of our home’s condition prior to selling.
It gave us the confidence to know we were selling with a clear conscience.
Mike’s phone call before issuing the report clearly explained some minor issues found so we would not be “frightened’ by the technical language required for the report.
Would unreservedly recommend Mike and Northern House Inspections.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A professional you can trust

Terrific job. Mike was recommended to me by a building professional after I bought a house and became suspicious about the original pre-purchase home inspection, which found no major or structural issues. Mike's inspection was very thorough and professional, and he found multiple major and structural flaws with the property. Upsetting to learn, but I'm very grateful to Mike that I now know what I'm dealing with and can take action. In addition, Mike took his time to show me all the issues and explain them carefully, and to answer all my questions. If I ever need another home inspection I'd call Mike again without any hesitation. If I'd called him the first time it would saved me a lot of money and stress.

ms.ant

ms.ant

Know their stuff

I was happy with the service was provided. Professional, good communication skills, know their work and value their customers. I will use them again and highly recommended their services. They explained everything and understand their customers.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

We had a tight turnaround and Michael delivered on time. His report was comprehensive and invaluable to our decision to purhace our home. I would recommend him highly to anyone considering a building inspection.

Wanda

WandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wouldn't buy a property without a Northern house inspection

Mike inspected 4 properties before I chose the one I bought: his reports saved me thousands in that I could have paid far too much for properties that required a lot more work than I suspected so I give him my highest recommendation.

Prompt and Comprehensive

Very happy with our service received from Northern House Inspections. Buying our first home we are new to the process and Mike was very responsive to organising a prompt inspection and comprehensive report.

Very Happy

Very happy with the service provided by Northern House Inspections. Mike was very professional and his reports were detailed and thorough. Used NHI 3 times for various properties and received a loyalty discount as well. Overall very happy.

Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thorough inspection

Northern house inspection I would recommend to anyone needing an inspection to use this company, super Efficient and explain things in Laymans terms which made it very easy for me. Thank you again northern house inspections for the great job and explaining things in Laymans terms which made it very easy for me. Thank you again northern house inspections for the great job you have done,It is giving me great piece of mind.

Elsa13

Elsa13Melbourne

Highly recommend Mike's service

We first used Mike's service 2 years ago and was very impressed with his fast respond and detailed information in the report. This year we used Mike's service twice for our investment property. Although we gave Mike short notice, he attended the job without delay and provided us with an informative report. We highly recommend Mike and will definitely use Mike's service again. Thank you, Mike. Regards, Wayne and Elsa