Northern House Inspections

Northern House Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Northern House Inspections? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Sam
Sam

Excellent Service!

Amazing customer service! We were very pleased with the communication and efficiency. We are very happy with the end result and the thorough report. Very professional and reliable. Thank you!

Alycia
AlyciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and quick process with comprehensive report

Would recommend. Mike organised an inspection last minute before an auction and thoroughly explained expectations and the results. Easy and efficient process with clear results helped me to make an informed buying decision and renovation plans.

Nat
Nat

Comprehensive report, easy process!

I am a first home buyer and Mike made the building inspection process really easy. He organised the inspection quickly and gave us some excellent advice about the property we were interested in. The report was provided within the deadline promised and was quite comprehensive.

We were very appreciative and we'll definitely use him again in the future!

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Northern House Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy and thorough!

Getting an inspection through Northern House Inspections was one of the easiest processes I have had to do. From the instant I spoke with Michael, the inspection process was ready to go. He dealt with the agent and vendors and organised everything. Michael called me right after the inspection to give me a quick run down of what he had seen, and the full report was sent out within 24H. Great service. I Highly recommend it.

Always excellent

We've used Mike a number of times for properties and he is always thorough and professional. He makes us feel confident and his reports are always detailed and of high quality. 100% recommend.

jnekha89
jnekha89Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would 100% recommend

Mike was very thorough in his inspection and report. He was able to attend a property we wanted to purchase very quickly and provided us a report the next day as we were on a very tight timeline. He was happy to discuss any concerns we had and was able to explain things to us clearly. Would definitely recommend his services to anyone wanting to have an inspection done.

Job Satisfaction

Best building and pest inspection around!

Mike is excellent! He is thorough and professional and goes the extra mile for everyone. He made us feel confident in our purchase and explained everything to us (in real language) so that we would understand. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing building and pest inspections!

Noel Logan
Noel LoganMelbourne

Good value for money

Mike conducted his business in a truly professional manner, finding significant structural defects in a house I was considering purchasing. His written report included photos of moisture readings and honest comments about the potential cost of rectifying the problems.

Aussiebeej
AussiebeejGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Reliable

If you want a thorough and detailed inspection, then I would recommend Mike and the team at Northern House Inspections. Very easy to deal with, explained all the details of the inspection without all the the fancy terms and was really supportive with the questions I had as this is my first home. Thanks Mike, you made this part of the process so easy.

House Inspection

Excellent service. Was flexible and check over the house throughly. Really happy to recommend Mike. Ask to check extra areas . Mike helped out without any issues. Very professional and has excellent knowledge.

Job Satisfaction

Professional work and checks.

Mike was great to deal with. Complete professional and knows his work. He explained everything he did in his inspections and made it easier for us to understand.
Definetely recommended .

Tejas
TejasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt & Professional approach

I was referred to Mike by real estate agent and that was the best referral. Mike organised to accommodate by request for inspection at a short notice and was absolutely switched on providing updates and report in a very professional and timely manner. I would highly recommend Mike.

Dean P.
Dean P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't recommend enough

From the first phone call to the end, Mike was amazing. Prompt reply, knowledgeable, thorough and put us both at ease about the whole experience. I would recommend Mike to anyone in a heartbeat.

Professional and friendly service

I was referred to Mike by our real estate agent. Mike was prompt in booking in an inspection and provided friendly and professional advice after completing the report. Highly recommended.

Job Satisfaction

Highly recommend pre purchase and pest report!!

Mike was very professional, responsive and knowledgeable. His report was thorough and detailed and gave us the confidence we needed to pursue a property to purchase. We would highly recommend his services