Northern House Inspections

Northern House Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent to deal with Mike

Mike did a great job on coming back to us with a detailed report on the property we were planning to purchase in a very short time. He was very professional and helped us with all the questions we had.

Mitch Whiteman

Mitch WhitemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service - Can't Fault

I've used Mike on multiple occasions and have been extremely happy with his services.

Mike goes out of his way to go above and beyond and has answered calls for any general building questions long after the report was done.

I have passed his report onto other tradesman doing renovations for us and they have all mentioned how well done and helpful Mike's work was.

Cant recommend highly enough.

Wanda

WandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will always want Mike to inspect any houses that I'm interested in.

I can't fault Mike on his friendly, efficient service. His input on a property that I was thinking of buying was invaluable and worth every penny. Without it I could have paid thousands more than I should have.

Rosh

RoshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication and transparency

Mike was found on google and chosen for his services based on all his positive google reviews. He definitely did not disappoint and carried out his service and offered friendly advice even after the job was done and the report was given. Will definitely recommend anyone to use him and his prices are very reasonable.

RedRobin

RedRobinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service - Highly Recommended!

Excellent service for our new home pre-purchase building and pest inspection. Mike was very responsive, answering all of our questions and promptly attending the property within a short timeframe. He provided us with a very thorough and detailed report within 24 hours, including photos and drone shots of the roofing which allowed us to make an informed decision about purchasing our new home. Highly recommend Northern House Inspections!

Sal

SalMelbourne

Choose me! Northern House Inspections, in-depth, knowledgeable, price competitive and quick response

Was very professional, approachable and pleasant to work with

Very approachable and pleasant to work with. Was very professional in his work and I would recommend him to anyone and surely looking forward to get his services in the future. He provided a comprehensive report to my demanding schedule and stud by to clarify any questions I had.