Verified🏆 2024 Award

Job Satisfaction

Nick
Nick2 posts

Clear and helpful

Michael made the process of getting an inspection for a prospective first home very easy. His report was clear and thorough, and he took the time to talk to me in detail about the issues he spotted at the property. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Michael!
Noel
Noel

Excellent House Inspection Business

I have used Northern House Inspections for the purchase of my primary residence, and an investment apartment.
On both occasions, Mike provided a high standard of service, inspecting promptly, and working well with the estate agent. The report he provided was exactly what I wanted, highlighting potential problems, and suggesting what should be done to rectify them. His fees were competitive, and I was able to proceed with confidence to make my purchase.
Pooja K
Pooja K

Smooth and great experience

I was recommended Mike by a friend. From the get go, Mike was patient in answering all of my thousand questions, and attentive to what I was after. As a first home buyer, I was super appreciative of this and was put at ease from the start. His punctuality, communication and work ethic were commendable. If you are looking for an amazing building and pest inspector, look no further.
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Cannot recommend enough!

So impressed with the service, highly recommend for anyone looking to buy a property. Was able to buy my property with the confidence knowing the condition of the house. Cannot thanks Mike enough. He was extremely helpful and professional. The building inspection report was extremely detailed including photos. Mike also called to ensure I understood all the details in the report. Pricing is also fair and transparent - definitely value for money. 1000% recommend!
Christian
ChristianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Building & Pest Inspection

I used Northern House Inspections for a building and pest inspection at a property I purchased in Bundoora and was very impressed with their service. Their reports were thorough and easy to read. They included lots of pictures and many recommendations. Even before engaging their inspection services, Mike kindly gave me much advice about common problems to look out for when buying a property. I highly recommend this company and will happily use them again.
Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Stop looking and call Michael now!

My wife and I couldn't recommend Michael any higher. He came out and inspected our house after settlement and provided a thorough building and pest inspection. As we had already purchased the property and had the keys, Michael was able to walk us through the building once he had completed the inspections and discuss each issue in detail including solutions/recommendations. Every interaction with Michael has been a joy, he is professional with great communication skills. Stop looking and ring Michael now!
Jay
Jay

Building and Pest inspection

Mike did an excellent job. And he carried out the job in a very professional manner.
I will recommend Mike.
Dob
DobAU4 posts

House and termite inspection

Micheal conducted the house inspection professionally and advised us on remedies to improve the house.
He also gave us local contacts of tradies.
Thanks Micheal
Michael Sciacovelli
Michael Sciacovelli

Excellent service

Mike was extremely professional, highly recommended. He will be the go to from me moving forward
Charmaine
CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Mike was super responsive and professional. He was straight away on top everything that was required and come back woth a thorough report for our building purchase. Mike went out of his was to ensure I understood the report and provided recommendations which was greatly appreciated. So glad that we went with Mike He has provided us with comfort and re-assuranxe in the purchase we have made and he has been a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend Mike for all your building and pest inspections. Show reply
Anne Beaton
Anne BeatonNorthern Region, NSW

Pest and Building Report

Very detailed - comprehensive explanations given with photos.
I hadn't inspection the property so gave me an very detailed view of the property.
Issues raised were very well explained.
Eden
Eden

Pest and building inspection

Honest, reliable, punctual and trustworthy. Good old fashion service very hard to come by these days.
Caterina
Caterina3 posts

Excellent and thorough inspection

Mike did a great job, he was very thorough and provided really comprehensive inspection reports within 24 hours of completing the job. Highly recommend using this company before a house purchase. He provided valuable information about our future purchase.
Robert
RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Achieving peace of mind when buying a house

Mike did a very thorough building and pest inspection report on the house we are buying and made himself available for a detailed discussion which helped identify the small jobs needed to bring the house back to the level we will want once we move in. His advice was extremely useful to us. While we hope not to need to use him again we would highly recommend him to others going through the process of buying a house and needing an inspection.
Sam P.
Sam P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Highly Recommended

Mike had previously done pre-purchase inspections for me, so it was a no-brainer to use his services again for a purchase inspection. Honest, reliable and trustworthy to get the job done with no shortcuts. Excellent communication and an eye for detail meant I could buy confidently.