Northern House Inspections

Northern House Inspections

Excellent Service - Highly Recommended!

Excellent service for our new home pre-purchase building and pest inspection. Mike was very responsive, answering all of our questions and promptly attending the property within a short timeframe. He provided us with a very thorough and detailed report within 24 hours, including photos and drone shots of the roofing which allowed us to make an informed decision about purchasing our new home. Highly recommend Northern House Inspections!

Choose me! Northern House Inspections, in-depth, knowledgeable, price competitive and quick response

I have used Mike twice now (one for Gladstone Park and other Airport West), both times he has conducted himself with professionalism, efficiency and dedicated to explaining anything you don’t understand.
I have used Mike for the completion of new home inspection, on the Gladstone park property Mike was able to make several determinations that the builder refused to complete prior, with the report provided the builder presented himself the very next day to solve and repair what was outstanding.
On the second for airport west, I believe Mike has picked up on items/issues that not even the final inspection for the certificate of occupancy has picked up, with several issues not compliant, while to date dealing with the builder has been problematic, Mike’s reports are thorough and also references building codes/laws to adhere to, which is high beneficial.
I certainly recommend Northern House Inspections for anyone wanting someone to trust.

Was very professional, approachable and pleasant to work with

Very approachable and pleasant to work with. Was very professional in his work and I would recommend him to anyone and surely looking forward to get his services in the future. He provided a comprehensive report to my demanding schedule and stud by to clarify any questions I had.