Manse Group

Lill and John

Lill and JohnSouthwest, VIC

Professional and Comprehensive

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thank you Lill and John for your very kind review! We are glad that we made the last part of your building journey easier and less stressful. We all wish you both many happy years in your stunning new home! :)

Lauren

LaurenSouthwest, VIC

Cant recommend enough

Manse Group were absolutely fantastic to deal with. They are so thorough, providing a really in depth report including photos. The peace of mind we had after reaching out to Manse Group was well worth the money. Their service is second to none and I've already been recommending them to friends and family. Thank you Dane and Rachel!

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thanks very much for your top review, Lauren we really appreciate your support. It was great to be a part of your building journey and wish you all the best with settling into your stunning new home! :)

Kane

KaneSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service and support!

I sourced Manse Group for quality independent building inspections for the build of mine and my partners first home. The service that they provided was second to none! I was educated on the building process and any queries or concerns I had along the way were answered with efficiency and professionalism. Highly recommend Manse Group for anyone looking to build a quality home!

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thanks for your great review Kane! It was a pleasure assisting you throughout your build, we're glad to hear our service did not disappoint. We wish you all the best with settling in to your home and tackling the landscaping! :)

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Manse Group compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Jeans

JeansSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic group

Manse group help me heaps I got well detailed report with photos
Dane was always very helpful when I needed him at half a days notice He gave great advice over the phone when I needed to clarify things with him
Would highly recommend use this group of people to help you

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thank you, we really appreciate your time in sharing your feedback. We are very happy to hear you highly recommend our service and wish you all the best with settling into your new home!

Brett

BrettSouthwest, VIC

Attention to Detail

My partner & I could not be happier with the service from Manse Group. Jake was extremely thorough & saved us a lot of headaches & money down the track with the issues they found. The report you receive is very extensive and has detailed records of the issue, location, photos & the standards & building regulations that have not been met. Giving a great fact-based approach to rectification works that the builder cannot argue against.

We 100% recommend Manse Group to anyone looking for an independent inspector. We will be using them for any & all further builds.

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Must have for new home build

I highly recommend Manse Group, we just used them for our new home build, Dane was our inspector.
We were amazed with the amount of defects that that Dane picked up that we would have missed if we didn't engage Manse Group.
All defects were presented with photos and building regulation numbers, this was very helpful.
Dane was also very willing to chat on the phone to discuss any issues we had.
Rachel was also very helpful providing info about each inspection, and was very prompt with quotes in the beginning.

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will definitely recommend to my family and friends

Jake Pitam, Dane, and Rachel from manase group have been instrumental in doing the building inspections. Jack's knowledge about the complete building process and the high level of professionalism helped us build the quality home we required. I will definitely suggest their services to others. I have used their services twice and will definitely use them again if required.

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it and are pleased to have assisted you throughout your building projects. Look forward to hearing from you when you're onto your next! ;-)

JimmyGeelong

JimmyGeelongSouthwest, VIC

Building Partners

We engaged Manse to review our entire build from contracts to handover. Rachel and Jake have been prompt through and the details and photos supplied in reports invaluable. I wish we could’ve used them to review who we were going to build with too... new service idea(?).... they have been great vital build partners who we’ve been able to call for advise and trust that the advise is well researched. Highly recommend and think of the expense as peace of mind on an insurance policy on your home before the builder disappears leaving you with headaches.

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Hi Jimmy, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we love the term 'Building Partners' and are very pleased our support throughout the process was invaluable for you!

Creative Mission

Creative MissionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality service at it’s best ...

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thank you so much for your very kind words Jean-Claude. It has been a pleasure assisting you throughout your build and we hope you and Clément have many happy years in your beautiful home ;-)

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Manse Group compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Rhonda Kempton

Rhonda KemptonSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service

Thank you to Rachel and Dane you were professional, friendly and so helpful. Dane delivered his assessment promptly and followed it up with a phone call which gave me confidence that my build was to the standard promised, I highly recommend Manse Group.

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thank you, we really appreciate your review Rhonda! We were pleased that we could help with the last part of your building journey and wish you the best of luck with settling into your new home!

Liam

LiamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

From pre contract to handover the service was amazing!! Dane did an awesome job and didn’t miss a beat!! Very professional company from office to site, I can’t recommend them enough, well done guys and thank you for helping us build our dream home!!!

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Thanks for your fantastic feedback Liam! We are so pleased you've had a great experience with our team and wish you all the best with settling in to your stunning new home!

Inna

Inna

Good service

Used Manse Group for our post handover inspection. Everything is very well organized, communication is amazing and all my questions have been answered. Jake who did the inspection has been very professional and took his time to explain everything we had concerns about.
We regret not getting them to inspect our house while it was being built, so we wouldn’t have any problems that we have now.
So if you are thinking about using a building inspector for your house, definitely give them a call.

Manse GroupManse Group Building Consultants

Hi Inna, Thanks very much for your great review. We're very pleased to hear you have been happy with our service and wish you the very best with your home.