Daytek

See the Best Garden Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

choprasimple

choprasimpleAU

Quality product at decent price

Daytek slimline clotheslinen quality product at descent price from one and only bunnings warehouse
Little bit issue with standard bolts and nuts supplied otherwise no issue.
Easy operation to fold single handed

Store LocationBunnings Warehouse
Curtis D.Daytek

Thank you for the lovely feedback. We hope you enjoy your product. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Always happy to help.

Annette W.

Annette W.Hunter Region, NSW

Love my new clothes line!

I am so happy with Daytek’s after sales service ,replying to my query so quickly! They went out of their way to helped me lower my line without any major issues!

Store LocationBunnings
Curtis D.Daytek

We are so happy that we were able to assist you with this. Thank you again for reaching out to us. Should you ever need more assistance or have a question for us, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Marija R.

Marija R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed...waste of money

Store LocationBunnings
nessie lou

nessie louBrisbane

6 Line Retractable Clothesline - ok but beware, it cannot be restrung.

Curtis D.Daytek

Fixing a jammed cord on daytek wall mounted clothesline,

Came back with a solution to my problem quite quickly and the idea for the fix matches my original idea but with certainty and it worked a treat, Thank You

Curtis D.Daytek

Thank you, Chad for the great feedback. We are happy to help. Please feel free to reach out to us should you need any more help. Have an awesome day.

Tom G

Tom GSydney, NSW

great clothesline very happy

I was hesitant to buy a different brand after my hills clothesline. Daytek however has changed my stance as the quality is much better than expected. it was easy to install and it looks amazing.

Curtis D.Daytek

Fantastic to hear Tom. Thank you for your review.

Very disappointed

I bought the M48 from Bunnings & it doesn't fit a queen sized sheet like it states without it being all bunched up. I'd say it is a good 30cm too short for the width of a queen sized sheet. Yesterday I hung some sheets up on it but later when I went out to bring them in the whole thing had folded up on itself & my washing was hanging on the ground. Upon some investigation I have found there are parts missing as well. No yellow slip ring as explained in the installation video. No lower wind brake & no pegs came with it like listed. It's actually a complete waste of money as I can't even use it now & will have to buy a new one And it's only been up about 3 weeks.

Excellent customer service

We are very happy with the excellent customer service that we received recently. Had a problem with a clothes line, sorted and new part sent. Nothing was too hard.
Thank you.

Curtis D.Daytek

We are so happy we could help. And we really appreciate the review. If we can be of any help in future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day.

Andrew

AndrewPerth

Do NOT buy a Daytek clothesline

Our clothesline is a few months old. Plastic insert holding 4 arms in position is already broken. Daytek send out replacement part which requires dissembling clothesline completely. Problem is lock mechanism holding in clothesline from the base is jammed. Daytek support tell us we need to get out an installer at $110/hr. Poor service and poor product thus far.

Curtis D.Daytek

I bought a retractable clothes line three years ago and it rusted. I didn’t have my receipt but I contacted customer services and within 25hrs I received an email with an offer to replace my clothes line.

Curtis D.Daytek

We are so happy that we can help. We pride ourselves on our customer service and post sales support. Have a great day.

Happy Chappy
Happy Chappy

Kazza

Kazza

Poor quality - wouldn't get another

The previous Hills Hoist was twenty-five years young and only replaced it because we were moving the line to a new location in the yard. Had this clothesline less than 12 months before all the lines became quite slack and needed tightening (NOTE - we didn't have to tighten the lines in the Hills Hoist for the entire time we owned it). Within a few days of tightening the lines, the middle line had stretched again so had another go - now a couple of weeks later, is so stretched it cannot be used. Also the plastic at the base has broken so must be of equally poor quality.

JenniLaunceston, TAS

Daytek Hawthorn Green M58 Rotary Clothesline

Would not recommend this clothes line to anybody. Bought mine from Bunnings 9 months ago, and it has caused me nothing but trouble, with 5 lines currently broken. They break so easily, am very disappointed, as I use my line a lot, but the heavier the items hanging, the quicker the lines break. I would take it back if I had kept receipt, and box it came in but I didnt.

Thank you and will do.

Curtis D.Daytek

Not a problem. We will always strive to do our best to make sure our customers are happy.

joh31

joh31Sydney, NSW

Tough,serviceable,easy to use

Joh31,
Thank you for choosing Daytek once again. You certainly made the right choice.
Have a great day.

PearlzSydney, NSW

Disappointing.

Curtis D.Daytek

Great product. Even better service.

Hi to all. I have the MarkII 6 line post to post. I had a minor problem of establishing the right tension of the lines for me. I have info that will rectify the problem. The method being easy and efficient. I love making direct contact via this medium. The response is very timely and staff bend over backwards to assist. First class product with even better service. Thanks for everything. I’m a very, very happy customer.

Curtis D.Daytek

We are always happy to help. Should you need anything further just let me know. Have an amazing week and thank you for choosing Daytek.
Curt from Daytek

Robbie
Robbie

It was good to support and speak out about this product and the excellent service provided. Thanku once again, Robbie.

Customer service top class

I bought a Daytek rotary a couple of weekends ago. When I got home I realized that someone had opened the box in the store and nicked some of the bolts. I live a long way from the store I bought it from so I contacted Daytek through their facebook page. The marketing guy Curt really went above and beyond and sent me a new set of bolts along with some extra goodies. I cant believe the quality of customer service. It not often you find a company that has this good customer service. I guess that is what you get when you buy Australian. Thanks Daytek you saved me a 3 hours round trip.

Brian,
I am really happy we could get this all sorted for you. Unfortunately, these things happen in stores. We are just happy to have saved you such a long drive for a couple of bolts. If you have any further needs, let us know.
Curt from Daytek

Clothesline not holding up

My clothesline have not been holding up for sometime that I used a big stick to hold it up. Bunnings referred me to Daytek. I emailed and immediately received a response. Lauren was very helpful and sent Brendan to inspect the unit. Brendan was amazing; showed me how to properly lift the clothesline, and he changed the lines as well. He was spot on the appointment time too. Very happy!

Mila,
We are so happy we were able to help. Thank you for your kind words. If there is anything we can do for you in future please just let us know. Have an amazing weekend ahead.
The whole Daytek team.

Awesome product and service

I changed from the old trustworthy Hills Hoist to a modern and sleek fold away unit under my deck. The unit from Daytek is a 5 line unit and not only does it look fantastic it does an amazing job also. Would not hesitate in recommending.

Chris,
Thank you for your awesome review. We are certainly happy you chose to make the switch to Daytek. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have an awesome day.

Jayesh

Jayesh

Excellent and prompt customer service

I bought twin fold standalone clothesline. When I trying to assemble I didn't have two elbow bracket , may be I lost somewhere or didn't get it. Then I called daytek and jessica sent me another packet. No hassle and prompt service.

Jayesh,
We are just happy to help. I have passed on the positive feedback to Jess. Have an amazing day. And don't hesitate to contact us if we can help further.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

CHINESE GARBAGE LAUNDRY TROLLEY

Bought a Daytek laundry trolley from Bunnings and the back wheel bent on the axel although one load was all it ever carried. No refund at Bunniungs just a credit voucher so out of pocket to purchase another one. Do not buy these weak inferior laundry troilleys as you will be taking them back to the store.

Curtis D.Daytek

Bunnings would not give me a refund only a store voucher so am out of pocket to purchase another laundry trolley due to a defective, cheap and nasty product.

Curtis D.Daytek

We are sorry to hear that. We can't speak on behalf of Bunnings. If you still had the Daytek trolley we would be happy to exchange it for you. If you have exchanged it at Bunnings for another brand, I am not sure what we can do.
Have a nice day.