3.0

2.6

Brisbane - House proud
Brisbane - House proudSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

An Outdoor Item, not suited to the outdoors

Bracket broken. No Parts available.
Item is only 3yrs old Show details
Amy Kelly
Amy KellyDarling Downs, QLD

Washing line causes headache

The washing line fall down when hanging clothes. Even when hanging light clothes. It fell down onto the top of my head. It causes a headache and I was nauseous. I am not able to go to work and do regular activities as a result. I will be seeing future advice about this as it has cost me a loss of income. Show details
Karen B.
Karen B.Hunter Region, NSW

Deedeemee
DeedeemeeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Sienna44
Sienna44AU5 posts

Best clothes airer

Best clothes airer I have owned. Strong construction, easy to fold down Show details ·  1
Terri
TerriNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

Daytek laundry trolly

I am want a new mesh peg holder where can I buy one ? Show details
Garry Baines
Garry BainesPerth, WA

Broken Line Bracket

After replacement line bracket for fold down Daytek clothesline, have 3 broken brackets.
Reading the reviews this seems to be a common fault with the product
Cheri
CheriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home handy wheelbarrow

Helpful service when getting replacement parts for this Daytek wheelbarrow. Still in good condition after many years of use. Just needed axle and wheel parts. Show details
Ripped off
Ripped offVictoria

Disappointing product

Purchased a fold down clothesline about 2 years ago and already have broken clips that hold the line onto the frame I would of thought the materials that were used for something that is in the elements constantly would of lasted much longer than this very disappointing because I can’t seem to get replacements, will not recommend this product to anyone
Daytek   DM

HI Victoria , please contact Daytek Customer Service on customerservice@daytek.com.au with photos so that we can review the issue and recommend next steps. Replacement parts can be supplied under warranty .

Kind Regards

polly
pollyNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY SO IF THAT IS AGGRESSIVE LANGUAGE BUT ITS TRUE

I bought a daytek clothes line with 5 line when we built our new house 5 yrs ago ,thinking this would look smart but within a few days the handle that you can wind the line with got stuck no problem we will just leave the line up then the lines started rotting, then sagging ,then the odd one breaking ,so i rang daytek no problem just take it back to Bunnings , no one told me I needed to send photos to Daytec and as for a receipt .
So 2 hours to Bunnings in Tamworth and no serial number on the line I took in
so can someone tell me exactly what I should do Show details
Shagun GP
Shagun GP4 posts

Daytek 30m 3 Tier Extend Clothes Airer Tower

Very happy with product quality & function. Product was purchased from Bunnings. Show details
Lisa Monaco
Lisa Monaco2 posts

Daytek Slimline clothesline plastic line holder product 2.5 years old from a builder build that has now gone under

I have numerous trouble in locating this part, 5 trips to Bunnings, online ordering a no go, Daytek state go to Bunnings, well I have picked up the part and it is the incorrect one, waste of my time, appalling trouble to have to go to to get a part which I still do not have, clothesline repair services are not interested, my only option now buy a new clothes line that is not a Daytek! I have 2 properties with this product - next door is the one I am trying to get replaced hence the different bricks
Glenn.
Glenn.4 posts

Jet
Jet5 posts

Daytek Twin Fold Down MK2 Lift and Lock —Extremely disappointed and feel ripped off

We purchased this product less than 12 months ago at Bunnings and the plastic clips that hold the line in place are all snapping .if I could give this product no stars I would . How can you give this product a 25 year warranty??.HOW DO I GET A REPLACEMENT WHEN IT IS FULLY INSTALLED ??..It seems to be a common problem looking through the reviews why have you not changed the plastic to something more long wearing . Show details
Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Single fixed clothesline initially popping out

Reported an issue about clothesline popping out during wind. Rang daytek and advised must be faulty, return to bunnings under warranty or daytek would send out a new part. Tested clothesline further and may have been user error. Need to make sure lift rail quite high before sliding back. Seems to be locked in better, if this fixes issue then am otherwise happy with product. Show details ·  2

Graham P
Graham P

Have a Daytek Retractable Clothesline installed by Landscape gardeners in a new house build April 2020. This unit failed in August 2023. One of the rollers had seized. The body and other external panels were badly rusted. We do not live near the coast. Was told to return it to Bunnings by you who replaced it. This new unit 4 months old has seized another roller. The line only comes out about 2 meters. I am a mechanic, from the outside the line runs free then stops suddenly as if that particular roller has jammed. No amount of retracting and pulling will budge it. Details on my receipt 9312554414020 RETRACT 6LINE DAYTEK ANT/BLACK. Is there a later model or updated model as have had no luck with this LINE.

Daytek   DM

Hi Graham, please contact customer service on (03) 9470 1755 so that we can look further into your issue.

Kinds Regards
Daytek Customer Service

Marie B.
Marie B.

I. having trouble clicking my Daytec washing line into place

Daytek   DM

Hi Marie, could you please contact customer service on +61 3 9470 1755 so one of our team members can help resolve your issue.

We look forward to hearing from you

Customer Service Daytek

Ann P.
Ann P.

Can I replace the line in my daytek mk2 without buying the entire unit. This is our 2nd in 6 years and the plastic line is worn again in the recent one purchased as did the last one. The most recent purchase was only 2 years ago and we retract it after each use.

Daytek   DM

Hi Ann, please contact customer service on (03) 9470 1755 and our team will discuss the process with your Retractable Clothesline. We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Kind Regards