MAD

MAD

First time to this store quickly turned Sour

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationEssendon DFO
Nikhil

NikhilSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Heather

We are so happy with the Outstanding customer service by Heather from Castle hill store. She was really helpful and patient. She honestly explained us the minute details for product and helped us in making right choice. She completely understands the mind of customer and was really patient with the change of delivery dates for our goods. We would love to shop from de rucci castle hill again and again. Thank you Heather for your great work.

Store LocationCastle hill
Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Good quality, right time delivery, nice customer service

We are so happy with all product we purchase in DeRucci Auburn..nice design..good quality..delivery on time..and you will have good suggestions by Charles..so patient..so kindly..and willing to give best price for customer as he can..

Store LocationAuburn
Jennie F.De Rucci

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with DeRUCCI.

Cindy

CindySydney, NSW

excellent service and great product!

excellent service from Heather Derucci castle hill. We bought the massage chair in the shop. the product is great. we are very happy with the services provided as well. i would recommend the product & the store

Store LocationDeRucci at Castle Hill
June

JuneNew South Wales

Great quality furniture and great service

Thank you so much Cathy from the Auburn store for your very professional service.
I am thrilled with the desk, chair and bookcase. You made the whole experience of purchasing something I was unsure about very easy. The quality of the furniture is excellent and it was so well packaged for the safe long distance transport to my country home.

Store LocationAuburn
Jennie F.De Rucci

Hi June, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with DeRUCCI.

Jana

JanaSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service by Heather

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationCastle hill
Jennie F.De Rucci

Hi Jana, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with DeRUCCI.

Excellent service and professional staff

Excellent service from the staff, i end up purchase the whole range from Shelly, throughout the whole period she was kind and patient, with professional knowledge for her products. When everything arrived, they all look absolutely stunning !

Store LocationLogan super centre
Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience

The sofa and TV unit are lovely! Delivery staffs did a great job! They are very efficient and fast! Sales at Fortitude Valley store is professional and patient. Highly recommend!

Patrick M.

Patrick M.

No Sleep Well Guarantee

Bought a bed, coffee table and mattress from DeRucci. Bed frame and coffee table are fine. Delivery was done flawlessly! Can’t speak highly enough about delivery dudes.

The mattress is not what it felt like in the store and is not comfortable. Asked to return and pay more for a new one as less than 2 weeks old and was refused. My view is like other mattress providers In Australia a change should be allowed if consumer is willing to pay delivery fee and upgrade fee for a period less than 30 days.

David Askew

David AskewPerth, WA

Perfect design and service.

I have bought dining table and chairs from De Rucci. Very good quality and service. Especially, the design of the table is very elegant and unique. I strongly recommend their product and service.

Store LocationDerucci Osborne Park

Mahendran Gajaharan

Mahendran GajaharanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent healthy sleep experience

Very comfortable, no sagging.perfect for both of us. Best nights sleep in years.
No back aches. Comfort in any position of sleeping Would highly recommend Derucci latex mattress to anybody having trouble with bed comfort

eduardoSydney, NSW

RuDe DeRucci !

eduardo

sorry Jennie, my email address is ed@jsnhanna.com.au
phone is 0412285771

Excellent service! Good staff

Very nice designed furniture, really focused on the details. Excellent service from the staff, they really know their products. Personally I learned a lot from my shopping experience. The healthy sleeping system is inspiring, definitely gonna go back.

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Bed

Fantastic service in-store, Wayne from DeRucci Bundall helped us to select modern bed and side tables to fit my bedroom perfectly. Also fast delivery and assembly was arranged by this shop. Will buy again for sure

Gorgeous design & top quality

I love the sofa bought in DeRucci Fortitude valley store! Gorgeous design, top quality, good service. It was excellent shopping experience! The delivery team helped us removing all old stuff! Appreciated!

Find out how De Rucci compares to other Furniture Shops

High quality furniture and nice customer experinence

I have been shopping with DeRucci (Bundall) twice. I always get professional suggestions and ideas from their lovely staffs. They are so friendly and helpful. Great to talk with them.

Bella Kho

Bella KhoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience, professional staff!

It was excellent shopping experience in Derucci. I love the mattress bought in Derucci Logan Store, staff very helpful and professional in sleeping system. I will also my another one for my parents, it is really supportive. Great!

Store LocationLogan super center, QLD

very good quality

just got my dining table and chairs delivered, they look great in our dining room , top quality, definitely worth the price. The sales person given us really good advises on choosing the style and the color, helped me following up on my order so i can get my furniture on time, really appreciated.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Great shopping experience!

Thank you for all the help, the sales person were very helpful to give us a lot ideas, we are very happy that all the furnitures were looks fantastic. the delivery team were very great, good job!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Good customer service, always on time!

I was bought 2 whole bed set for my bedroom, the 3D material mattress is amazing! I never saw this material mattress in other shop, it's very firm and comfortable. The sales consultant is very professional and give a lot of suggestions on my sleep gesture. It helped me a lot and save my bad sleeping time. I like DeRucci, and recommend all the people come to buy the bed, although it is expensive, but it worth it!

Store LocationLogan, QLD

Julezz66

Julezz66asked

De Rucci

What material are you sofas made out of ? What type of timber is used and is your coffee table etc made out of marble . I can’t find on the website specifics on your furniture ?? Where can I get details and specifications for your products ?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As our technical team is still working on improving the official website, we apologise for any inconvenience it may cause.

For most up-to-date information regarding the material selection, we sincerely invite you to visit one of our offline stores. Our friendly staff can provide you with a detailed explanation.

Thank you again for your patience, and we wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Kamya A.

Kamya A.asked

NSW, Auburn

Price for Versace dining set

Jennie F.De Rucci

hi, thanks for your message Kamya, the Versace dining set is for display only not for sale, sorry for the inconvenience.

Joanne G.asked

De Rucci

Can someone please contact me about an order placed in June 2020 at Essendon DFO for a corner modular.
I am trying to arrange delivery but can't get hold of anyone.

Jennie F.De Rucci

HI,Joanne, thanks for your message, Can you please provide the following so we can follow this up:
- your invoice number
- the sales staff name who you were dealing with
- your contact details: mobile phone number and email address.
Many thanks

Joanne G.

Thanks for getting in touch? Is there an email address I can respond to?

Hi Joanne, you can send the information to: info1@derucci.com
thanks

Get an answer from our members and De Rucci representatives

Compare all 15 De Rucci
DeRucci Online Store

DeRucci Online Store

No reviews yet
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and MattressesBedroom, Dining, Living and MattressesBedroom, Dining, Living and MattressesBedroom, Dining, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 15 De Rucci