Listing monitored by De Rucci

Thank you!

Have purchased 3 mattresses from DeRucci over the years, both king and queen. Very high quality products. Can’t recommend them enough. This time there was some confusion during the delivery, however the staff at Logan store helped to resolve the issue promptly. Thank you Wayne, Rong and Rebecca for your help. You guys were great!

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Beautiful showroom and high-quality products

Fantastic staff very helpful in all purchases.. no pressure buying.. would recommend if you’re requiring high-quality modern affordable furniture.. incredible delivery speed being the next day on our purchase.. delivery drivers set up our bed and removed all packing boxes etc which is something you don’t see very often… Highly recommended thank you Derucci team..

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Received my Table

Yesterday I received my MDF with walnut veneer + jazz white marble + walnut solid wood legs table 160*90*37CM and what a difference it made to the look of my lounge room. Just Wow!!! Very happy with my purchase, from the Fortitude Valley Store, especially the way Yvonne looked after me. Very professional, and kept me up to date throughout the whole process from the time I paid the moeny to the time the table was delivered and installed. I would recommend them very highly. 10 out of 10 from me.
John

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant get the order right!!

The staff are helpful but the factory cannot get the order right, supposedly, we are given an interim lounge and now have to wait another 4 months because they have to redo our order overseas! Upon delivery of the interim lounge, owe were to receive another chair from floor stock and a table lamp which was not delivered. The chair was still on their showroom floor unwrapped and when I turned around they quickly wrapped it. Not happy and close to cancelling whole order!!!!

Rahiman ShaikSydney, NSW

Warranty and Guarantee

Purchased an expensive leather cough in March 2019. After 2 years faced a Mechanical issue with the head rest so i have approached the shop received a formal reply and i have to send multiple e mails and chase up on phones with feedback of being charged a fees for the service. I am very unhappy at the start but later this was fixed under warranty.

Rahiman Shaik

De rucci Auburn sent the Mechanic to my property and fixed the issue within 30 minutes and i was covered under warranty , happy with the support provided.

Nav
NavSydney, NSW

Misleading Sale

Saeid P.
Saeid P.

Low quality Chinese product

Hey everyone
I bought a couches a year ago around $7000 and no it’s totally sink they are just smart for choosing the name for their products and choosing the right photos on the shops , behind all that is low quality Chinese products.

CRYSTAL
CRYSTALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service great products and prices

Thrilled to have found this great place. Made a wonderful purchase and we are thrilled. Will definitely be back for shopping. Thanks for the great service

Jennie F.De Rucci

Hi Crystal, thank you very much for choosing DeRUCCI!

MAD
MAD

First time to this store quickly turned Sour

Nikhil
NikhilSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Heather

We are so happy with the Outstanding customer service by Heather from Castle hill store. She was really helpful and patient. She honestly explained us the minute details for product and helped us in making right choice. She completely understands the mind of customer and was really patient with the change of delivery dates for our goods. We would love to shop from de rucci castle hill again and again. Thank you Heather for your great work.

Tim
TimSydney, NSW

Good quality, right time delivery, nice customer service

We are so happy with all product we purchase in DeRucci Auburn..nice design..good quality..delivery on time..and you will have good suggestions by Charles..so patient..so kindly..and willing to give best price for customer as he can..

Jennie F.De Rucci

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with DeRUCCI.

Cindy
CindySydney, NSW

excellent service and great product!

excellent service from Heather Derucci castle hill. We bought the massage chair in the shop. the product is great. we are very happy with the services provided as well. i would recommend the product & the store

June
JuneNew South Wales

Great quality furniture and great service

Thank you so much Cathy from the Auburn store for your very professional service.
I am thrilled with the desk, chair and bookcase. You made the whole experience of purchasing something I was unsure about very easy. The quality of the furniture is excellent and it was so well packaged for the safe long distance transport to my country home.

Jennie F.De Rucci

Hi June, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with DeRUCCI.

Jana
JanaSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service by Heather

Jennie F.De Rucci

Hi Jana, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with DeRUCCI.

Other Furniture Shops

Excellent service and professional staff

Excellent service from the staff, i end up purchase the whole range from Shelly, throughout the whole period she was kind and patient, with professional knowledge for her products. When everything arrived, they all look absolutely stunning !

Read more reviews - page 2

Julezz66
Julezz66asked
De Rucci

What material are you sofas made out of ? What type of timber is used and is your coffee table etc made out of marble . I can’t find on the website specifics on your furniture ?? Where can I get details and specifications for your products ?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As our technical team is still working on improving the official website, we apologise for any inconvenience it may cause.

For most up-to-date information regarding the material selection, we sincerely invite you to visit one of our offline stores. Our friendly staff can provide you with a detailed explanation.

Thank you again for your patience, and we wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Kamya A.
Kamya A.asked
NSW, Auburn

Price for Versace dining set

Jennie F.De Rucci

hi, thanks for your message Kamya, the Versace dining set is for display only not for sale, sorry for the inconvenience.

Joanne G.asked
De Rucci

Can someone please contact me about an order placed in June 2020 at Essendon DFO for a corner modular.
I am trying to arrange delivery but can't get hold of anyone.

Jennie F.De Rucci

HI,Joanne, thanks for your message, Can you please provide the following so we can follow this up:
- your invoice number
- the sales staff name who you were dealing with
- your contact details: mobile phone number and email address.
Many thanks

Joanne G.

Thanks for getting in touch? Is there an email address I can respond to?

Hi Joanne, you can send the information to: info1@derucci.com
thanks

Get an answer from our members and De Rucci representatives

Compare all 15 De Rucci
DeRucci Online Store

DeRucci Online Store

No reviews yet
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and MattressesBedroom, Dining, Living and MattressesBedroom, Dining, Living and MattressesBedroom, Dining, Living and Mattresses
Compare all 15 De Rucci