DealExtreme

DealExtreme

Multi function circular saw

Don't order from this site! I too just received a pack of 3 saw blades that are useless without the saw. Total scam...Extreme shopping deals take your money and don't deliver what they advertise. My package came straight from China with no receipt inside.

woodcroft

woodcroftNew Plymouth NZ

Scam Dealer - Zero rating if I could!

Website is a complete scam - registered and placed an order but on attempting to track my item my login to their site wont work , attempts to reset my password wont work, none of their email addresses are valid and all emails are returned undeliverable. I am on 'The Donald's' side - stop all trade with China - everything is fake including their websites. Use this company at your peril!

Total Rip Off!

Purchased a Drone from this site and product was misleading (features like optical flow sensor had been removed and a sticker placed over the hole!) total rubbish and very dangerous ; after 5 messages finally received a reply assuring they will look into and sort out; no other response to the next 4 messages as to what are they going to do to rectify............my advice, do not purchase anything from this site.

Irwin C

Irwin CSydney, NSW

Extreme Shopping Deal is a scam!!

I'd ordered a multi function circular saw through extreme shopping deals all I have received was just a pack of 3 blades. Despite several emails have been sent but no reply. All reviews and comments by other consumers are true . Extreme shopping deals are thieves DO NOT order anything through them or you will be regret!! Be careful of scam.

wilko12

wilko12South East Queensland, QLD

If I could it would be no stars

Bought a Umidigi phone which will only now charge on wireless . Phone is under warranty. DX are engaging in to and from emails in the hope i will get sick of it and just go away. After sales service if you have a problem is abysmal. Use another service. Also UMIDIGI will not step in and help solve the problem

Must Apologize- Don't buy from these thieves

I have to apologize to Deal Extreme for my review - dont buy from these thieves.
The article has arrived, a MONTH late though.
My apologies, but you need to improve communication with your clients as I have tried to contact you to find out where the article is and track it through your tracking system and both tracking system and communication failed. Glad I received the article.

MARK

MARKCanberra 2600, ACT

Big Button Mobile Phone Doesn't Work

DONT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES

Michael

Michael

Paid for expedited shipping to not get it

looks like it's just landed in my country. Contacted customer support after 10 days took then another 5 to get back to me. Telling me to 'wait' we'll no that's not good enough especially when I could've opted for standard shipping and got it for free but paid 20% more because I needed it quickly. Absolute crap and have requested a refund for shipping. Because if I get the item great but annoyed to pay more for shipping I didn't get

Torch

TorchSydney, NSW

Torch

Try to contact costumer service, no reply as no item has been delivered and it been 1 month .. do not try to buy this website and I will told all my friends

Untrustworthy!!

DX regularly fail to deliver products they have taken money for.
In two cases this has amounted to an excess of USD 100.
ALL orders the past year have failed to arrive.
Worse still, they never offer any notice or apologies or even excuses.
Good luck trying to use the various points of assistance they advertise, since you just end up going in circles.
DX are unreliable, unhelpful, untrustworthy and the closest thing to a fraud.
Don't get ripped off.
If their offers seem too good to be true, that's because that's all they are.
Smoke and mirrors folks.

Cheryle

CheryleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty PS controller

I have tried to contact them through customer service numerous times for a return. Have had no reply!!! Do not use this site!!!! My son used his Christmas money to buy it I should have checked reviews before purchasing.

RogerB

RogerBAdelaide

Terrible - Don't go there

PRASHANT

PRASHANTPerth, WA

Fraudsters beware

I purchased two items from this website. The first item shows its been shipped on 21st March 2019 and yet to receive it with very limited shipping tracking information. When selling suppliers website said product would be received within 7 - 18 days. The second order i placed showed order being processed even after 20 days with no shipment details. When selling suppliers website said product processing & shipping within 24 hours and delivery within 7 - 18 days. All the information provided is incorrect. I applied for cancellation of 2nd order and luckily paypal processed it asap. While I wait for my bigger parcel to arrive, hopefully someday soon. Please don't purchase anything from this website

Alf

AlfPerth, WA

Don’t Go There

I ordered a set of JayBird Bluebud X2 headphones. Upon arrival, I found the goods to be faulty. I could only get 20 minutes play time from them. So I checked their website for a return address for faulty goods ...Nada!
I sent two messages via their contact requesting a returned goods address ... Nada!

I guess the only other alternative for a refund is through PayPal.

OldNick

OldNickAU

Used to be good. Now they are either a mess or a scam.

You bought from the "reject shop" of electronics and stuff. You took a risk at Market prices....cheap. You were buying stuff that was 25% or less than other places. I reckon 90% of my purchases were successful. So good.

They used to have free delivery if you waited for 4-6 weeks. Now they charge post that can be at least half the price of the goods.

But now they have a site that is a mess. It will misorder stuff and alter freight costs "because you changed your address"....and chose the most expensive freight cost that will double the order.

For me....stray away until we either see if this is a horrid blunder or a scam.

Daniel

DanielPerth

Absolutely terrible!!!

I've bought a 'Usb-c to DVI 4-in-1 adapter' and received faulty. I contacted customer service by raising an online ticket. No response for a month. When I was trying to login again to see the progress I found they've deleted my order history and the ticket I raised. Stay away from this terrible place!!!

Muzzie1993

Muzzie1993AU

Dx.com scammers

Placed a order on date 3/11/18 for a 4g/3G Signal Boaster to be sent from China to Australia hasn’t been delivered due to Delays AVOID THIS site at all times as I will never order from them again I am annoyed
I have lodged a Paypal dispute and a dispute on there site no response tracking number LH406071275CN and I waited 26 d and no Package from them

Shar

SharDocklands

Pathetic, Useless, 0 Customer Service, SAVE YOUR CASH

Paid $20 for expedited shipping. 7 days later, order wasn't even shipped. No customer service whatsoever. No one answers their phone, no response to ticket opened at their website. It's not 11 days later and order STILL isn't shipped. Opened a paypal dispute and even they can't reach the seller.

SAVE YOUR CASH, STAY AWAY from this crap website.

Order 180908001049101727

djellis69

djellis69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't even bother!!!!

I placed an order and everything was going well. I get a strange text message from someone in Greece saying they received my order. I have tried over and over to contact DX to correct this and resend, but all messages to them go ignored.
My advice is to avoid using DX, there are many other options better than this site.

MARK

MARKasked

TO THE DEALEXTREME REPRESENTATIVES:
1. what network is the mobile big button phone for seniors (F-Fook F669) on? Is it 2G? What sim card will it operate on in Australia?
2. why does Dx have "help", "contact", "customer service", etc when the mail doesn't go through and
its "review" site blocks comment on grounds of not "meet elegibility".
3. will Dx refund payment for goods that it markets which are not fit for purpose e.g. a mobile phone that does not operate on Australian network! Please clearly reply yes/no and what email address is actually serviced by Dx.
If product review members have relevant information to share or additional questions, appreciate input.
Mary

Alf

Alfasked

How and where do I return goods to get a refund?

michele

micheleasked

I have just received an email telling me that the tablet I ordered as a Christmas gift for a friend on December12 and paid extra to get before Christmas but arrived after New Year, now that gift is not the quad core 16gb I ordered but half the capacity and speed. I think the $30 discount voucher is an insult. You took my order plus the extra for expidited delivery. I paid in good faith and I want the product I ordered. I cannot return the tablet as it is now with my friend who lives in another city. I will pay an extra fee for the tablet I ordered to be sent to me but reject the $30 you offer considering the extra expense and embarrassment I suffered at Christmas when the gift I ordered on the 12th did not arrive. Please let me know when I can receive the tablet I ordered?
Michele Fermanis Winward Tablet D101-HD 10" model MTK6582

furesti
furesti

that was the tablet at $99.99 dlls? white and black models? i recieved 2 of them yesterday and wen i try to turn on them only turned on for 3 seconds with 1%of battery, i cant be able to charge in that moment but bot of them doesnt charge!
i waited 3 months for those tablets and now dont work. any1 have the same problem?
i really dont want to send them back for warranty, not because the tablet because the time, just imagine 3 months to arrive to "dx office" then with the fabric and then back to me? cmon maybe it gona take 24794462427842424 months!!

Get an answer from our members and DealExtreme representatives