DealExtreme

DealExtreme

I would have selected zero stars...

I would have selected zero stars if that was an option. As of the date of this review, it's been 99 days since the processed payment. Various messages sent with one response of "just give it time". Well, times up. Now it's time to let everybody know...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEALEXTREME.

Dennis W.
Dennis W.

It's now 112 days as of 07/10/2020.

Goods lost, money lost

3 orders worth more than 200 USD, tracking blocked for months, do not respond to the messages and do not refund.
Store of scammers.

200121100118101134 (not recived Xiaomi Camera USD 23,98) tracking blocked by MONTHS.
200131100118101210 (1 smartphone USD 98,99) tracking blocked by MONTHS
200306100100101060 (2 helmet USD 77,14) from tracking you understand that the parcel is returned to sender.

Do not buy anything, you will lose money

Wheel_Nut

Wheel_NutIllawarra, NSW

Defective phone returned to Hong Kong, never seen again

I purchased a Umidigi phone in January and then returned it due to it not working correctly. It cost $38 to send it back to DX. DX wanted me to to advise them of the phone getting back to Hong Kong and I was able to do this via the tracking that I paid for. After telling DX that the phone had arrived at its end, I was told to be patient as there was some sort of work bank up. That was months ago and my enquiries have been met with silence ever since..

Sorry but I don't trust this site even though I received the purchase refund via PayPal. DX also ignored PayPal so I won the dispute. I can only tell you that I will never buy from DX again and whether you choose to take this as a warning, is up to you..

bve

bveSydney, NSW

Goods did not arrive

Ordered last year but goods didnt arrive. Supplier indicated it had been shipped but when I contacted them they apologised and said they had system issues and the goods had not left China. Still no goods and no more contact from the supplier. Never use them

philquadnelson bay

where is it

ridiculous long postage, like 6 weeks now, if its not a scam
time to see paypal i think.
bad communication
none, sad, tracking dont work
dont bother, buy elsewhere,
zero, zip zot, hope they see this

refunded via paypal

Bev

BevDarling Downs, QLD

This would be great

I ordered multi function saw and haven’t heard from them at all but money gone straight out of account ordered it on the 13 th feb cost me $101 usd but $151 came out of my bank it was extreme shopping Mississauga

Multi function circular saw

Don't order from this site! I too just received a pack of 3 saw blades that are useless without the saw. Total scam...Extreme shopping deals take your money and don't deliver what they advertise. My package came straight from China with no receipt inside.

woodcroft

woodcroftNew Plymouth NZ

Scam Dealer - Zero rating if I could!

Website is a complete scam - registered and placed an order but on attempting to track my item my login to their site wont work , attempts to reset my password wont work, none of their email addresses are valid and all emails are returned undeliverable. I am on 'The Donald's' side - stop all trade with China - everything is fake including their websites. Use this company at your peril!

Total Rip Off!

Purchased a Drone from this site and product was misleading (features like optical flow sensor had been removed and a sticker placed over the hole!) total rubbish and very dangerous ; after 5 messages finally received a reply assuring they will look into and sort out; no other response to the next 4 messages as to what are they going to do to rectify............my advice, do not purchase anything from this site.

Irwin C

Irwin CSydney, NSW

Extreme Shopping Deal is a scam!!

I'd ordered a multi function circular saw through extreme shopping deals all I have received was just a pack of 3 blades. Despite several emails have been sent but no reply. All reviews and comments by other consumers are true . Extreme shopping deals are thieves DO NOT order anything through them or you will be regret!! Be careful of scam.

wilko12

wilko12South East Queensland, QLD

If I could it would be no stars

Bought a Umidigi phone which will only now charge on wireless . Phone is under warranty. DX are engaging in to and from emails in the hope i will get sick of it and just go away. After sales service if you have a problem is abysmal. Use another service. Also UMIDIGI will not step in and help solve the problem

Must Apologize- Don't buy from these thieves

I have to apologize to Deal Extreme for my review - dont buy from these thieves.
The article has arrived, a MONTH late though.
My apologies, but you need to improve communication with your clients as I have tried to contact you to find out where the article is and track it through your tracking system and both tracking system and communication failed. Glad I received the article.

MARK

MARKCanberra 2600, ACT

Big Button Mobile Phone Doesn't Work

DONT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES

Michael

Michael

Paid for expedited shipping to not get it

looks like it's just landed in my country. Contacted customer support after 10 days took then another 5 to get back to me. Telling me to 'wait' we'll no that's not good enough especially when I could've opted for standard shipping and got it for free but paid 20% more because I needed it quickly. Absolute crap and have requested a refund for shipping. Because if I get the item great but annoyed to pay more for shipping I didn't get

Torch

TorchSydney, NSW

Torch

Try to contact costumer service, no reply as no item has been delivered and it been 1 month .. do not try to buy this website and I will told all my friends

Untrustworthy!!

DX regularly fail to deliver products they have taken money for.
In two cases this has amounted to an excess of USD 100.
ALL orders the past year have failed to arrive.
Worse still, they never offer any notice or apologies or even excuses.
Good luck trying to use the various points of assistance they advertise, since you just end up going in circles.
DX are unreliable, unhelpful, untrustworthy and the closest thing to a fraud.
Don't get ripped off.
If their offers seem too good to be true, that's because that's all they are.
Smoke and mirrors folks.

Cheryle

CheryleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faulty PS controller

I have tried to contact them through customer service numerous times for a return. Have had no reply!!! Do not use this site!!!! My son used his Christmas money to buy it I should have checked reviews before purchasing.

RogerB

RogerBAdelaide

Terrible - Don't go there

PRASHANT

PRASHANTPerth, WA

Fraudsters beware

I purchased two items from this website. The first item shows its been shipped on 21st March 2019 and yet to receive it with very limited shipping tracking information. When selling suppliers website said product would be received within 7 - 18 days. The second order i placed showed order being processed even after 20 days with no shipment details. When selling suppliers website said product processing & shipping within 24 hours and delivery within 7 - 18 days. All the information provided is incorrect. I applied for cancellation of 2nd order and luckily paypal processed it asap. While I wait for my bigger parcel to arrive, hopefully someday soon. Please don't purchase anything from this website