Debt Cutter

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Debt Cutter

4.9
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Brian
BrianPerth, WA

Finally done

I can't be more thankful to Debt Cutter for helping me get out of my pickle. The service has always been top notch and would recommend talking to them if things are getting on top of you,

Rates and Fees
Marvin
MarvinVictoria

Handcuffs are off...

The best ever understandable,respectful,helpful at everything, its taken for ever to pay off the debt but worth the struggle, I would recommend to everyone if they need a helping hand 5 stars all the way.

I am finally debt/stress free

I honestly thought I would be taken to jail for the debt I had. I felt like I was suffocating and there was no escape. So talking to Debtcutter team was like a big huge sigh of relief when I realised there was a way out of the mess I was in. I’m now debt free and have my life back. Thanks guys for always answering my questions and being so reassuring and helpful throughout this process. Kelly you are amazing so glad I had you to turn to whenever I needed it during this process. You’re a star and I sincerely want to thank you for your help and kindness. I can’t recommend these guys enough they will change your life!

Rates and Fees

Final payment

My life changed after I had a work accident I was in trouble with debt and thanks heaps to debt cutter who with there professional and very helpful team I have managed to pay my debts and now I have my life back

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Cutter compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Stress Free!

I was in trouble a few years ago,,,and didnt know who to turn too. I was recommended by someone to help me out. Debtcutter came to the rescue big time! They listened to my problems and we set up a plan to organise and pay off the Debt I had. After all these years I am now DEBT AND STRESS FREE!! Thankyou Debtcutter for looking after me and a special mention to Kelly! She was there for me during the Highs and Lows. I hope everyone uses Debtcutter because they know how to help you out during the tough times! AGAIN A BIG THANKYOU!

Peter B.Debt CutterSend a private message

Hi Paul, thank you for your lovely comments. We (and Kelly in particular) have been happy to be a part of your journey. Regards, DC.

Chante Cook
Chante Cook South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

Debt cutter amazing group of people! Understanding and helping me pay a Hugh debt off ...I would never been able to do it without their guidance! Thankyou debt cutter for giving my life back!

Fantastic team!

From the bottom of my heart a very big thanks to the professional amazing friendly helpful team of Debt Cutter.I highly recommend to anyone who is struggling with debt to use Debt Cutter.Their service was 10 out of 10.
I don't know where I would be without your help.
Thank you very much for giving me a stressfree debt free happy life.
Wishing the whole team a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ryder
RyderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service in going above and beyond. Thank You.

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kelly and the team at DebtCutters are amazing

Kelly and the team have been nothing sort of amazing during this stressful period of dealing with my Debt Agreement. Nothing is ever too small or too large for them to help with, thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me during this time.

jalal m.
jalal m.Perth, WA

Thankyou!

what a journey it has been the past few years payed all my Debt off and this would not have been possible without Debt Cutter . Especially Kelly she is amazing every phone call every email every enquiry Kelly was there. You are the best Kelly thankyou

Cris
CrisPerth, WA

Great Service and Staff

The staff at debt cutter have been wonderful. Throughout my journey they have provided consistently friendly, helpful customer service. They have been pivotal in helping me to finally be free of debt.

Debt cutter will help when you need it the most.

Thank you debt cutter, and a very special thanks to one particular staff member that always was there when I needed them. The staff at debt cutter were amazing. Great company, would recommend them if your drowning and need help.
10 out of 10

jody g.
jody g.Central Queensland, QLD

Thank you!

Thank you Debt Cutters for helping us!
We recommend Debt Cutters 100%. All the staff were always understanding over the 7-8 years. They were extremely helpful when we struggled for a bit there due to my health diagnosis.... But we got there in the end and completed our agreement! From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you!

Peter B.Debt CutterSend a private message

Hi Jody, thank you so much for the review! Glad to hear that we left such a positive impression and we hope for you and your partner all of the best in future!

Saved my life

Without debt citters, I'm not sure where I would have ended up. I really believe they saved my life. I was constantly stressed and miserable. The staff were awesome to deal with. I did manage to pay off debt a little earlier than planned which was awesome. It's been 20 months since I paid it in full and my life has done a complete turn around. Refinaced the house to a much better deal. Have all bills paid in advance, plenty of money in the bank. Purchased a new caravan for cash and picking up new car tomorrow. None of this ever seemed possible a few years ago. Thanks so much debt citters for giving me back my life

Peter B.Debt CutterSend a private message

Hi Anon, so glad we were able to assist so much! We hope you have a great future, and will pass your well wishes to The Team!

avalonsperring
avalonsperringMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Debt Agreement

I would like to sincerely thank Debt Cutter for their service and advise for the past several years. There have been times where I have had to request paying a portion of the fortnightly payment due to cuts in work hours, and Debt Cutter Client Support have always been understanding and helpful and have assisted me whenever I have asked.

I couldn't have wished for a better experience than I have had with Debt Cutter.

Peter B.Debt CutterSend a private message

Hi Avalon, great to hear that you were so satisfied with our service! All the best in the future :)

Leesa
Leesaasked

I’ve been divorced for about 8 years. Recently I received a letter from the bank telling me that our loan has overdue. It was in both our names. Upsetting. I applied for a small.credit card. I was turned down by bad credit. I was bankrupt some time after divorce. I was paying all debts unit the last debt was to Anz if I remember it was about 7 000. I went in to see if they could help me. Unfortunately they couldn’t so I had to file for bankruptcy.

Peter B.Debt CutterSend a private message

Hi Leesa, apologies for the delayed reply. I can see that you have gone bankrupt from your message. Is there something we can assist with? Thanks, DC Team.

helia s.
helia s.asked

Thank you so much Debt Cutter. thankyou Kelly, you are my angel. thankyou for all your support

Peter B.Debt CutterSend a private message

Hi Helia, apologies for the delay! We've let Kelly J know of your feedback, and she says it was our pleasure to be able to help you! All the best in the future! - Debt Cutter

Kattieasked

I am considering but was informed that I'm not the primary account holder when you set up an account with Westpac for my salary to be paid into. How can I be sure that the money is under my ownership?

Kattie

Thank you but I was told you have your own BSB with Westpac and the account is set up under your name but client accounts are set up as sub accounts preventing me from having access to this account. Is that not correct?

Get an answer from our members and Debt Cutter representatives