4.9

81 reviews · Statistics

98% · 791 · 1%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Credit Score Repair Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Grkpete
GrkpeteVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Started off well, ends in disaster

Debt cutter started off really well, i was in contact with them on a monthly bases. After a couple of years the transactions of them paying off my debt was different every month. Some months there was no payments or less amount of payment to my creditors. Come to the end of my agreement
Debt cutter has been stealing money out of the trust accounts so now i cant even clean my debt record until the court cases against them settle, which will take years Show details
ivana p.
ivana p.3 posts

Was the easier way to pay debt

Debt Cutter save me and they were very helpful thank you Show details
Ramy
Ramy3 posts

The Best company to help you out

I was helped by Tina and Kelly to set me free from debt. They are absolutely amazing. Service is excellent and would recommend debt cutter to anyone.
Brian
BrianWAPerth, WA

Finally done

I can't be more thankful to Debt Cutter for helping me get out of my pickle. The service has always been top notch and would recommend talking to them if things are getting on top of you,
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Marvin
MarvinVictoria

Handcuffs are off

The best ever understandable,respectful,helpful at everything, its taken for ever to pay off the debt but worth the struggle, I would recommend to everyone if they need a helping hand 5 stars all the way.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.

I am finally debt/stress free

I honestly thought I would be taken to jail for the debt I had. I felt like I was suffocating and there was no escape. So talking to Debtcutter team was like a big huge sigh of relief when I realised there was a way out of the mess I was in. I’m now debt free and have my life back. Thanks guys for always answering my questions and being so reassuring and helpful throughout this process. Kelly you are amazing so glad I had you to turn to whenever I needed it during this process. You’re a star and I sincerely want to thank you for your help and kindness. I can’t recommend these guys enough they will change your life!
Andrrw D.
Andrrw D.

Final payment

My life changed after I had a work accident I was in trouble with debt and thanks heaps to debt cutter who with there professional and very helpful team I have managed to pay my debts and now I have my life back
Paul
Paul

Stress Free!

I was in trouble a few years ago,,,and didnt know who to turn too. I was recommended by someone to help me out. Debtcutter came to the rescue big time! They listened to my problems and we set up a plan to organise and pay off the Debt I had. After all these years I am now DEBT AND STRESS FREE!! Thankyou Debtcutter for looking after me and a special mention to Kelly! She was there for me during the Highs and Lows. I hope everyone uses Debtcutter because they know how to help you out during the tough times! AGAIN A BIG THANKYOU! Show reply
Chante Cook
Chante Cook QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

Debt cutter amazing group of people! Understanding and helping me pay a Hugh debt off ...I would never been able to do it without their guidance! Thankyou debt cutter for giving my life back!
Zsuzsanna Horvath
Zsuzsanna HorvathNSWSydney, NSW

Fantastic team!

From the bottom of my heart a very big thanks to the professional amazing friendly helpful team of Debt Cutter.I highly recommend to anyone who is struggling with debt to use Debt Cutter.Their service was 10 out of 10.
I don't know where I would be without your help.
Thank you very much for giving me a stressfree debt free happy life.
Wishing the whole team a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Ryder
RyderQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jason
JasonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kelly and the team at DebtCutters are amazing

Kelly and the team have been nothing sort of amazing during this stressful period of dealing with my Debt Agreement. Nothing is ever too small or too large for them to help with, thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me during this time.
jalal m.
jalal m.WAPerth, WA

Thankyou!

what a journey it has been the past few years payed all my Debt off and this would not have been possible without Debt Cutter . Especially Kelly she is amazing every phone call every email every enquiry Kelly was there. You are the best Kelly thankyou
Cris
CrisWAPerth, WA

Great Service and Staff

The staff at debt cutter have been wonderful. Throughout my journey they have provided consistently friendly, helpful customer service. They have been pivotal in helping me to finally be free of debt.
Katrena
Katrena

Debt cutter will help when you need it the most

Thank you debt cutter, and a very special thanks to one particular staff member that always was there when I needed them. The staff at debt cutter were amazing. Great company, would recommend them if your drowning and need help.
10 out of 10

Leesa
Leesa

I’ve been divorced for about 8 years. Recently I received a letter from the bank telling me that our loan has overdue. It was in both our names. Upsetting. I applied for a small.credit card. I was turned down by bad credit. I was bankrupt some time after divorce. I was paying all debts unit the last debt was to Anz if I remember it was about 7 000. I went in to see if they could help me. Unfortunately they couldn’t so I had to file for bankruptcy.

Debt Cutter   DM

Hi Leesa, apologies for the delayed reply. I can see that you have gone bankrupt from your message. Is there something we can assist with? Thanks, DC Team.

helia s.
helia s.

Thank you so much Debt Cutter. thankyou Kelly, you are my angel. thankyou for all your support

Debt Cutter   DM

Hi Helia, apologies for the delay! We've let Kelly J know of your feedback, and she says it was our pleasure to be able to help you! All the best in the future! - Debt Cutter

Kattie

I am considering but was informed that I'm not the primary account holder when you set up an account with Westpac for my salary to be paid into. How can I be sure that the money is under my ownership?

Kattie

Thank you but I was told you have your own BSB with Westpac and the account is set up under your name but client accounts are set up as sub accounts preventing me from having access to this account. Is that not correct?