Deco Rug Online store

Deco Rug Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Lynelle and Graeme

Lynelle and GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Very Poor

Product - Trojan Lemnos - fantastic
Estimating for product quantity for job needs improvement - estimated short and job was unfinished for some time - Christmas visitors greeted at front door with unfinished concrete floor!
Installers - fantastic.
Requirement for full payment before job is started not desirable especially if problems encountered!
Customer Service - Very unsatisfactory.
Company has been sent a comprehensive email re Job.

subzero02k

subzero02kSydney, NSW

Filters Don't Work Properly

Fix your filters. If you want to look at all the Round Rugs, you should be able to select shape!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Review of customer services and product.

I am happy with the customer service provided by Mr Louie at DecoRug Liverpool he is very friendly and this is the second time he helped me all the staff very friendly. I am happy with the product its very nice. The installer did good job and they are flexible and friendly. Thanks to everyone.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug Online store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Great service and great product

From start to finish the experience with Decorug was great.
We got the perfect carpet at a great price for our renovated lounge room. The advice from in store staff was great.
The installers (Mohammed and assistant) were very professional and did an excellent job.
We will definitely be doing the rest of our house with Deco rug.

Lauraine

LauraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality carpet

From my first point of contact (Kaan at Aspley store), the works coordinator Sevda and the Installer Zo it was a truly professional experience. Zo worked non-stop for five hours. The result was amazing. I have had the carpet installed for almost a month now and the novelty of stepping out of bed onto luxurious soft carpet still has not worn off. Comes up beautifully after vacuuming. Thank you Decorug.

Uplifting and beautiful to walk on my new laminate timber-look flooring.

My instal was the best part - to see Gerard progress with his attention to detail and experience to ensure the floor was laid absolutely perfect was great . He was most obliging and informative when I asked several questions about my new floor which alleviated any qualms I had about the whole project. I would certainly recommend Gerard to instal your laminate wood floors - very happy-looks and feels fabulous!

Fantastic

Ian and salam were punctual, professional and extremely friendly. I was impressed by the quality of their work and the competencey they excercised while carrying out their duties. Excellent job guys.

Bula Racing

Bula RacingSydney, NSW

Fantastic!

To Salam and Ian you both have done an excellent job carpeting my house. I am truly pleased with the results and the effort put in by you both! Highly detailed great quality thank you both, highly recommended.

Rajeev Nijhawan

Rajeev NijhawanSydney, NSW

Deceitful Customer service system at Liverpool store. No stars at all, just had to assign one, as it was required.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug Online store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Great product and great service!

From choosing a product, to the measure and quote and then final installation, I was very happy with Decorug’s service. We chose a laminate product Hadron Hybrid which looks great, is waterproof (handy having young children) and was reasonably priced.

The most impressive part was our installer - Gerard. He had great attention to detail and despite a few tricky challenges / sections of flooring - he handled everything with no fuss and a solution to every problem. Something which can’t always be said about some tradespeople.

I would definitely recommend Decorug and would definitely use them again if I need flooring.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you love your new floor and our service! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

Jenny Jones

Jenny JonesSydney, NSW

Redid a bad workmanship

Yassin was fantastic. Did a fantastic job . Very professional.did not leave till he was satisfied he had done a professional job of fixing someone else’s bad job. Could highly recommend him

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Jenny, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Yassin. Have a lovely day!

Jean BBrisbane

Online store purchse

Jean B

Order reference 232387 - placed on 01/07/2019. (This is the date on the order reference which I found on line) I did not receive an invoice or confirmation of purchase via email.