Deco Rug Online store

Deco Rug Online store

Deceitful Customer service system at Liverpool store. No stars at all, just had to assign one, as it was required.

I and my wife visited the Liverpool showroom about a couple of months ago and liked a carpet. We were told we could hold it as long as we needed to. While having a chat we advised, we are building our house. On that note he started to show us the specials on floor boards. While we liked the floor boards, e said we were bot unsure, if we will have floor boards or tiles and were not sure of the time line, of when we could come back. We were craftily encouraged to lock the special price on floor boards and made to believe, we could buy another product ( carpet per se) instead, if we did not chose to go ahead with floor boards.
So we deposited $ 500.00
We fell prey to their method of getting money in and agree made the mistake of not looking at the contract, which talks about cancellation charges.
Part 2: we went yesterday to get a carpet from deco rug to get a carpet for our deposit . We selected the carpet first and were offered the discount and 2 free cushions. When we produced the deposit invoice for $ 500; 00 we had paid them. Luis charged us the cancellation fees, took extra for the bigger cushion, which he was not charging first. When my husband reminded what they had said, he refused to honour it and showed the policy on the paper. He even called us dishonest that we did not tell them as soon as we came . This upset me and I said they had applied dishonest way themselves. On this note he got angry and said "" don't upset me". At this stage, he changed his method from dishonest to arm twisting. He stopped serving us and got the other lady before us. My husband and I understood we had made mistake of taking their word for it, so will bear the brunt and take whatever he gives. We then asked him to charge us whatever,, we could at least redeem our hard earned $ 500: 00
He kept telling us he is doing us a favour and we got our carpet on his terms.
We would have been okay if they did not play deceitful and told us upfront what they will do, if we were to cancel our order.
We will never return back to them.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product and great service!

From choosing a product, to the measure and quote and then final installation, I was very happy with Decorug’s service. We chose a laminate product Hadron Hybrid which looks great, is waterproof (handy having young children) and was reasonably priced.

The most impressive part was our installer - Gerard. He had great attention to detail and despite a few tricky challenges / sections of flooring - he handled everything with no fuss and a solution to every problem. Something which can’t always be said about some tradespeople.

I would definitely recommend Decorug and would definitely use them again if I need flooring.

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you love your new floor and our service! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

Redid a bad workmanship

Yassin was fantastic. Did a fantastic job . Very professional.did not leave till he was satisfied he had done a professional job of fixing someone else’s bad job. Could highly recommend him

Hi Jenny, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Yassin. Have a lovely day!

Online store purchse

Bought a rug on 28th Dec 2018. Their website said there was no shipping charges which I queried in the notes on the purchase. I did not receive a notification by email of my purchase and it looked like the sale had not gone through. I checked my bank statement a few days later and there had been a payment made to Deco Rug for the rug I had purchased. I tried ringing the online number on 2nd January only to be redirected to our closest store who said they have nothing to do with on line sales. The online number also says they are closed until 7th Jan. Why have a sale and no one there to answer queries???? Spoke to them on 7th Jan and because of computer problems my order was lost she said, she also said that shipping charges do apply. I queried why it said on their site that it says free shipping. I directed her to where it said this (in two places) and she said oh, that is old information and I have been told I cannot give you a refund of $15. I said that is false advertising then, so she quickly said oh okay I will give you a $15 refund then. And laughing said is that all, Yes, and end of phone call. I have not yet received the $15. I took a screen print of screen stating free shipping charges. Very soon after that the terms were changed on their site. I sent an email to Deco Rug on 15th January and have yet to receive a reply. Is this an American company?? the date I see on the online invoice (which has never been emailed to me) 1.7.2019 Which indicates American or European. I did receive the rug on the 12th Jan, it had been delivered the day before to a neighbor, luckily we have honest neighbors. Our house number is very clearly marked and never had a problem with deliveries before. It is not so much the $15 it is the fact they were false advertising and not willing to reply to my comments or emails.. The charge to my account was on the 28th Dec 2018. Invoice says 1.7.2019

Hi Jean, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I am not sure of who you were speaking to regarding this, however, we'd like to apologise and solve this for you. Could you please send an email to online@decorug.com.au with your order details and I will look into it asap? Thanks.Order reference 232387 - placed on 01/07/2019. (This is the date on the order reference which I found on line) I did not receive an invoice or confirmation of purchase via email. Thanks