Julie welsh

Julie welshNorth Queensland, QLD

Fishing shirt

Bought a fishing shirt for my partner, great white shark, its good quality, true to size, and have bought many shirts through this company, highly recommend.

Natasha C.

Natasha C.Queensland

Rising Sun, Red Poppy & Kokoda

Recently purchased all 3 of these polos and I absolutely love them. The colours are awesome, the designs are amazing and the sizing is perfect. So easy to purchase and got fast delivery. Thanks DSA!!

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Thank you for this lovely review, Natasha. We strive to make sure that you have a smooth transaction with us. We hope you wear your shirts with pride.
-DSA Team

Terrible service. Products not as shown. No communication.

We ordered a flat bench back in March 2020. It was shown as being in stock when we purchased it. But it was not, it then took months to be delivered. The bench we received was not the same as what we ordered and what we received was unable to be used as stated. It took months to organise the courier to collect the product, and since we sent it back close to 2 months ago we have still not received a refund; with the company claiming that ‘they are awaiting confirmation from the courier company’. We have received no reply to the last several emails we sent and will be passing this onto the office of fair trading and the accc this week.

Do not purchase from this company.

Rising Sun Polo Shirt

WOW! Exceptional, perfect sizing (L) excellent quality shirt! The artwork and colour are absolutely stunning! Thank you so much! We received our order in WA 1 week after placing it

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Thank you for your lovely review, Kerri. Your support means the world to us.

Kokoda Shirts - Perfect Christmas Gifts

So easy to browse the website, and so many shirts to choose from. When the shirts arrived they looked so good that I didn't want to put them away as Christmas gifts. Went back online and ordered others, as the quality is so good.

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are elated that you love your shirts, April. Thank you for your review, this propels us further in our mission to produce quality shirts that keeps the spirit alive. We appreciate your support!

This is a great product

The hero back pack is tough and the perfect size for a few days away for work or fun.plenty of pockets makes finding small items easier couldn't be happier. Shipping only took a few days.

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Thank you, Brett. We are glad that the backpack is perfect for your usage. We appreciate your support.

Kevin2929

Kevin2929Eyre Peninsula, SA

Throw the iron away as buy these shirts do not need

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Wow, that is an extensive collection, Kevin. We hope you get the shirt you want this year :) Thank you for your support, it means the world to us.

Kel Watts

Kel WattsNortheast, VIC

Loving the Aussie firefighter & Sandy the war horse polo shirts, sizes & quality are fantastic. Wearing them with pride

I am so glad i found the DSA sight! I have bought 2 shirts for my partner which reflect a part of his life.
I found them very easy to deal with from start to finish.
Looking forward to buying more.
Highly recommend the company

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Thank you for your kind words, Kel. We strive to make sure you get the best experience when shopping with us. We hope your partner wears his shirts with pride.

Kate O Mara

Kate O MaraNorth Queensland, QLD

Great fishing shirt!

My husband loves his fishing shirt! Wears it with pride.
Quality is excellent, although the pocket could be bigger. Sizing is really good. Looking forward to future fishing shirts from DSA!

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are glad he loves his shirt, Kate! We appreciate your support of the community.

Awesome shirt

Very easy to shop on line, hassle free and fast delivery. Will wear it with pride. Thanks for a quality shirt. X

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are glad that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, Joanne. We want to be true to our mission of producing quality shirts that keeps the spirit alive.

Breast Cancer Shirts - LOVE IT

LOVE THIS SHIRT
I'm A Breast Cancer Survivor/Warrior myself and just loved this shirt, I brought my Hubby one as well and he loves his , he is looking forward to wearing his to golf to show his BC support.

We should have brought a larger sizes as it is quite snug, but they are OK ..... I have now also brought the Black one.

Extremely quick shipping & delivery and great quality shirts

Thank you for the Breast Cancer Awareness & support with these Shirts

SizingSlightly small
Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are delighted that both you and your hubby loves the shirt, Lynda. We truly appreciate your support for the community.

Shannon

ShannonCentral Queensland, QLD

Breast cancer shirts

The shirt is of high quality, comfy and promoting a fantastic cause. Love it ♥️
Highly recommend this company and clothing line .

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We appreciate your support, Shannon. We are glad that you our mission of producing quality clothing that aims to give back to the community resonates with you.

Perfect

Accurate description of items. Alsofits very well. and i found the website easy to use.surprisingly the delivery has been quick.in all i am very happy with my purchases and service

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are delighted you were able to experience the ease of shopping with us, Linda. We always aim to make things easy for our customers, and provide you with quality clothing.

Worst company ever

Jane
Jane

Not only that but your lack of communication is inexcusable and no phone contact

I'd give zero stars if i could!

Teecee

TeeceeSydney Surrounds, NSW

The shirts are great. Glad the money goes to some great causes too.

Store was easy to navigate, so happy with my purchases. Great quality. Satisfied doesn’t come close. Excellent is better. Will buy again if something comes up and I have money

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are delighted that you got to experience the ease of use of our website, and more importantly that you love your shirt, Teecee. You've got excellent taste :) Thank you for your unending support.
-DSA Team

Fantastic product so glad I ordered it

Was searching for something in particular and found it very easy to navigate your site and find what I was looking for
The shirt I ordered was very high quality and and needed it asap. To my surprise it came very quickly and was able to wear it to my fundraiser
Thanks again guy's

SizingVery small
Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We appreciate your support, Dianne! We are glad that you got it on time for your fundraiser.

Russell G.

Russell G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Ned Kelly legend shirt

Well, the quality of DSA shirts continue to satisfy and I find the sizing fantastic! This shirt looks amazing and after purchasing 5 different DSA shirts.....I am confident the quality is better then just about anything else I own!

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Thank you for your unending support and that amazing review, Russell. We are delighted that you got to experience our mission of creating quality shirts.

Ros

RosFlynn 2615, ACT

Defence apparel

I love defence apparel there website is very easy to navigate, i love there range of clothing ive bought from them alot im very satisfied with there designs and quality of there products,im very impressed by how vibrant the colours are and very quick drying. Thankyou defence apparel for your great customer service.

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are delighted that you got to experience the ease of use of our website, and more importantly that you love the shirts that you have, Ros. We appreciate your support of the community.

Sandy

SandyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love my DSA shirt

My new DSA shirt is a high quality product and the service I received was excellent. I received my order within a couple of days, very surprised. I will certainly shop again with DSA

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We are elated to know that you loved your shirt and your experience with DSA, Sandy. We definitely want to make sure that you get a great value for your money.

Andrew D.

Andrew D.asked

Hi. I’ve been stung a couple of times ordering gym equipment from suppliers that promise the world and speedy delivery. I’m in WA. What’s the delivery wait? Honestly....Andy

Rhys Greedy
Rhys Greedy

Don’t waste your time with this lot mate, they are a scam. Read back through the reviews and see for yourself (the 5 star ones are fake). I live in Brisbane and have ordered from Flex Fitness who are based in WA, they are your best bet.

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Thank you for your interest on our gym equipment, Andrew D. If you purchase our available equipment, shipping approximately takes 7 - 10 business days to WA. Dispatch will be within 24 - 48 business hours upon confirmation of order. We will send you the shipping information, for easy tracking of the parcel, once the equipment is dispatched from the warehouse.

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

We're sorry of the bad experience you had with us, Rhys Greedy, we are not proud of our old process with our gym equipment. We have made an overhaul on this area and we are making sure we do right with our customers.

Please do not disregard our 5 star reviews as they are from satisfied customers who specifically ordered our custom clothing. Upon noticing this big gap of experience, we have replicated the process in this department to our gym equipment department, to give our customer the same experience. We hope you'd be able to experience this in the future too.

adazizasked

I coped the exact same experience listed on this page. EXACTLY the same. I’ve called fair trading....they are investigating. They also advised to call up my bank and request a chargeback on the purchase, which I have done. Fingers crossed now that I get my money back.

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Hi Adam, I'm very sorry for your experience. Once again we don't intend to give this kind of experience to you however upon checking the item's been shipped to you already. So kindly check your email please for further details. Feel free to reach out to us should you be needing assistance on anything else. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

adaziz

It's shipped when I've clearly stated that I no longer need or have the space for this item any longer. I've already replied to yo confirmation email and stated that the item will be Returned to Sender as my bank and Fair Trading work to get my refund.

Customer ExperienceDefence Sporting Apparel

Your message is acknowledged we will raise your request to the management. Once again we're very sorry for your experience Adam. One of our executives will be reaching out to you shortly.

ATM

ATMasked

Fair trading are conducting an investigation into this dodgy business. So everyone who is a victim of the DSA scam please contact them asap. Also contact your bank to report a fraudulent transaction. You won't get away with this DSA!

Louie
Louie

It's not a dodgy business. I've bought 3 items from DSA and all 3 are what was advertised on the business site.

Not happy

Great! I made a complaint to them. Did they contact you via email to advise?

Not happy

Hey Louie, you obviously haven't been scammed. Anyone who BREAKS THE LAW is dodgy. They are breaking the law. So yes, good on you for having a good experience but many of us have been scammed and they are using the pandemic as an excuse.

Get an answer from our members and Defence Sporting Apparel representatives