Defence Sporting Apparel

Defence Sporting Apparel

Patrick O.

Patrick O.South East Queensland, QLD

Anzacs

Have to keep the spirit alive they gave their today for my tommoro..Lest We Forget.. perfect quality merchandise ill be buying more!

I brought a century Camo hat for my dad, he's so happy he wears it everyday with Aussie pride,

Magnificent hats the centenary Camo Aussie & New Zealand flags on the side of the hat bloody fantastic hats highly recommend them,Scott Berryman.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Dawn Service Shirt

it was a very easy navagation on the DSA site, And theres a wide range of merchindise to choose from,the communication from them are spot on. Im very happy with my shirt it fits good.
Wonderful as always. i will be buying more from DSA in the future.

Rob K

Rob KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just fantastic

It was very easy to find what I was after. Very good range of polos and very happy with your products. Will definitely be purchasing some more. Thank Rob.

markiemark

markiemarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

QUALITY GEAR

i was 100 percent happy with the quality of my shirt and the size was perfect[fits like a glove].DSR go above and beyond to deliver great products to the public.well done guys.

Rod W

Rod WWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute quality

I was thrilled at the purchase of 2 Polo Shirts for my husband, perfect sizing & the quality is fantastic.
I will be watching this company for more quality merchandise.

brad

bradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

fantastic looking shirt i love it

it was easy popped up as an ad on facebook liked what i saw went to their page and browsed the product range fell in love with the shirt saw some hoodies and ordered one of those as well

Paul

Paul Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An excellent shirt that befits the modern services. Armour infantry heliborne and airborne.

The site for DSA is easy to access and use. DSA have a great range of quality products, from caps to shirts. Not only recognising the sacrifices of our military but also our emergency services.

Up and Away with DSA.

Very easy to do the Navigation, plus the excellent range available. As to the satisfaction of the product purchased, I am very, very satisfied. In fact, in my opinion, you have outdone yourselves with the range, i.e. the whole 'shebang'. Your ANZAC shirts really hit the mark - very timely and appropriate. As we could not march on that day, I wore my shirt proudly at the entrance to my street.

Again Well done.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely loving the shirts

Many thanks for the great service. I purchased a Navy shirt for my younger brother and gave it to him earlier than expected. Originally I purchased it as a Birthday present but could not resist giving it to him earlier.
Russell served over 20 years in the RAN and the look on his face when he saw it was worth every cent.
After ordering the first shirt I just had to order another but different shirt for my self. By my error my original order was lost but Rachel from Customer Service tracked it down in very fast time.
Thank you we will wear our shirts with pride when we next visit Camp Gregory Vets retreat.

Wayne J.

Wayne J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Airforce polo

I can't say enough about how good these polo shirts are i have a few now and look forward to buying more

Shelley

Shelley

Limited Edition Navy Shirt

My husband and I are ex Navy so we jumped at the chance to get our hands on these limited edition Navy shirts. The quality is great, we both ordered L's which were a tad smaller in fitting but otherwise we are really happy with our shirts. I hope in the future DSA will bring out both men and women's sizes for their shirts.

robert

robertSydney, NSW

top polo shirts

the shirts are great fit well and what i wanted and would buy more when avaiable top supplier
and quick delivery

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tribute to my father

The whole transaction process was easy and quick, i ordered my shirt one week out from ANZAC day and wasn't even sure i would get it in time, but it turned up with days to spare

Joy

JoyPerth, WA

Absolutely fantastic Never Forget Camp Cap

The Camo cap I bought was a great buy and it was a perfect fit. Service from DSA was really good and no problems from start to finish. So pleased to buy items from them as it is such a worthwhile organisation. Thanks and will definitely be ordering again.

Find out how Defence Sporting Apparel compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I was extremely satisfied with my order of two Navy polo shirts. The designs Quality exceeded my expectations.

I was extremely satisfied with my order of two Navy polo shirts. The designs, Quality and service exceeded my expectations.

Angie

AngieThe Mallee, VIC

Lest we forget

Love my shirt, it makes me proud to be an Australian. It makes me think about the Australians that fort and died for this country, To make this country what it is today. thankyou, Very proud to wear .

The shirts are perfect ideal for any occasion

The shirts are trendy are a perfect fit and suitable for any occasion I will wear my shirts with pride thanks

Quality manufactured polo shirt, with excellent fitting.

I recommend this product Age Range 65+ Polo Shirt Size Purchased L Height 5' 10" Size Purchased L Excellent design. Good material, and the large was a perfect fit for me. Other members of the RAAF Association here in my town wanted the details of where I purchased it from, and I have passed those details on. Would like to see you do in the future individual polo shirts with the RAAF F111, MIRAGE and CANBERRA aircraft on separate shirts and depicting the different Squadrons.

Lynda Ryan

Lynda RyanPerth, WA

Happy Hubby

Husband loves his polo shirt .A perfect fit for the size ordered The quality is good,and will be proudly worn.

TradeWest

TradeWestasked

DSA has deleted the ABOUT section on their website, no phone number contact, no evidence of Australian manufacturing, and their bags can be purchased from Aliexpress for $40. They claim that hey support our Vets but no info about what that means. Their charity page lists The Salvos and The Breast Cancer Foundation but no actual mention of what they have donated to those charities or whether they are endorsed by them. Does this smell like a marketing beat-up to get support from Aussies that care about the sacrifices our defence forces make? Perhaps a Chinese based business using Australian themes on their gear? I'm not seeing any real substance here. Can anyone shed some light on the true nature of this company? Would be great to hear from their director.

Dean ADEL

Dean ADELasked

Before I purchase anything, I need to know if all of the shirt processes are done in Australia fabric, stitching, printing. And why is there no picture anywhere on your site of the founder of the company.

Murray Quinn

Murray Quinnasked

Where do the profits of purchases go???

See all Defence Sporting Apparel questions