Define Watches

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Define Watches? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)

Excellent Service

I am from Hong Kong, purchased Moritz Grossmann from Define online store. Peter was really great and helpful. Highly recommended of Define Watches.

Supreme service and quality product.

Peter & Jochen were so accommodating, Peter managed to acquire the perfect watch for my husbands birthday at short notice. Jochen Benzinger even did a lovely hand drawing to accompany the watch including lovely personal details added. Best service I have had in buying a high end product, without ever setting foot in the store. The watch “Zeitmaschine” is beautiful just as promised and service outstanding, I will be back for additional purchases. Thank you kindly.

Jim Kandakji
Jim KandakjiSydney, NSW

Sinn103 classic 12

Today I’ve received my Sinn 103 classic timepiece, it’s a beautiful timepiece and Peter, you’re a legend mate, your professional service and helpful demeanour is second to none. Thanks

Jk

Chris
Chris

Old fashioned service, quality products

If I could rate 6 stars I would Define watches were efficient, professional, friendly and thoughtful in all aspects of my recent purchase of a Sinn watch. Don't hesitate to buy in Australia from these guys rather than considering buying online internationally for a few hundred $ savings.

Michael
MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service.

Purchased a Sinn from Define and must say the service I received from Peter was first class. The watch was delivered interstate in two days and presented with a luxurious gift pack. I can't imagine how it could have been presented any better and the watch is just as brilliant as I thought it would be. Definitely getting my next Sinn from Peter.

Simon P.
Simon P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great & unique range. Prices match german rrp prices & service was fantastic. If you are looking for something unique or are a true watch nerds Define Watches is for you.

Paul C.
Paul C.

Great service. Awesome watches!

Bought a Sinn 556 i b from Peter at Define Watches, and I couldn’t be happier. His service was prompt, professional, and personal. Have had a week on the wrist with the watch and I am super happy. Sinn make attractive and robust tool watches and they ooze with quality. They are definitely over engineered, are amazing value for money. I would highly recommend buying any watch from Define Watches and of course go for a Sinn if you are after a great tool watch or even a daily - which my Sinn 556 i b now is for me - because it is the perfect daily!

Great service.

Just received my Sinn 105 st sa and it is awesome as expected. The postage was fast and packaging spot on, Define Watches even slipped a small gift into the box. My emails prior to purchase were replied to rapidly by Peter, I'm super impressed with the service provided.
If paying by credit card there is a 1.5 % surcharge which is written in the terms and conditions but I thought it worth mentioning as many people don't read the fine print.
I would happily recommend Define watches.

John C.
John C.Pilbara, WA

Excellent service, excellent product.

Great personalised service from Define. Peter could not have been more helpful. Arrived overnight and well-packaged. Happy to unreservedly recommend.

Garreth I.
Garreth I.Sydney, NSW

excellent service

I've dealt with Peter a number of times and he is always exceptionally helpful prior/post the point of sale. For example, in my recent purchase, the packaging was bulletproof, the delivery was super quick and he even included a little gift associated with the brand that I had purchased (Sinn). He has a clear passion for the product and is a very professional when it comes to client service.

Adam I.
Adam I.Perth, WA

Great selection, great service.

My first high end (for me) watch purchase was an absolute pleasure. Great customer service, great products.

All my questions were answered promptly, was even made aware of a discount promo code that saved me some money.... item was shipped next business day.

Very happy, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Sharley71
Sharley71Sydney, NSW

Faultless experience

Find out how Define Watches compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Great company, love the watch, excellent experience

I bought a Sin 104 and I totally love it. Its a German made watch I am proud to wear. After ordering and paying for it, I received it next day, their internal staff member Peter called me to organising sizing and let me know how to resize myself being careful with the Sinn bracelet. Nothing was too much trouble, great service. 100% recommend this company!

Best online watch store!

Fantastic site!! Bought my first German watch from define watches and the transaction and experience was faultless..thank you Peter and the Team. Definitely recommend anyone looking for a quality timepiece.

Steve
StevePerth

Excellent service - Would recommend to others in the market for great watches

Was interested in a watch seen online, and Peter was very helpful in providing additional real world photos of the dial as opposed to perfect catalog photos.
The entire consultation and purchase process was efficient, professional and pleasant!
Would recommend anyone in the market for the brands Define carry to speak to Peter first for honest advice and a smooth experience.