Define Watches

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

Great service.

Just received my Sinn 105 st sa and it is awesome as expected. The postage was fast and packaging spot on, Define Watches even slipped a small gift into the box. My emails prior to purchase were replied to rapidly by Peter, I'm super impressed with the service provided.
If paying by credit card there is a 1.5 % surcharge which is written in the terms and conditions but I thought it worth mentioning as many people don't read the fine print.
I would happily recommend Define watches.

John C.

John C.Pilbara, WA

Excellent service, excellent product.

Great personalised service from Define. Peter could not have been more helpful. Arrived overnight and well-packaged. Happy to unreservedly recommend.

Garreth I.

Garreth I.Sydney, NSW

excellent service

I've dealt with Peter a number of times and he is always exceptionally helpful prior/post the point of sale. For example, in my recent purchase, the packaging was bulletproof, the delivery was super quick and he even included a little gift associated with the brand that I had purchased (Sinn). He has a clear passion for the product and is a very professional when it comes to client service.

Adam I.

Adam I.Perth, WA

Great selection, great service.

My first high end (for me) watch purchase was an absolute pleasure. Great customer service, great products.

All my questions were answered promptly, was even made aware of a discount promo code that saved me some money.... item was shipped next business day.

Very happy, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Sharley71

Sharley71Sydney, NSW

Faultless experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great company, love the watch, excellent experience

I bought a Sin 104 and I totally love it. Its a German made watch I am proud to wear. After ordering and paying for it, I received it next day, their internal staff member Peter called me to organising sizing and let me know how to resize myself being careful with the Sinn bracelet. Nothing was too much trouble, great service. 100% recommend this company!

Best online watch store!

Fantastic site!! Bought my first German watch from define watches and the transaction and experience was faultless..thank you Peter and the Team. Definitely recommend anyone looking for a quality timepiece.

Steve

StevePerth

Excellent service - Would recommend to others in the market for great watches

Was interested in a watch seen online, and Peter was very helpful in providing additional real world photos of the dial as opposed to perfect catalog photos.
The entire consultation and purchase process was efficient, professional and pleasant!
Would recommend anyone in the market for the brands Define carry to speak to Peter first for honest advice and a smooth experience.

Ashley D

Ashley DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service!

I ordered a watch during the week from the Define Watches website. Peter gave me a call the next day to discuss my options with regards to bands and advise that the watch would be sent later that day. The watch was sent via express post and I received it the following day with excellent packaging to keep everything safe. Wonderful customer support!

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Great range and service

I bought a sinn watch on line from their website. I had many questions and Peter (the owner) promptly answered the best he could. Considering i was asking subjective questions, i got pretty good answers. In the end, I went with his recommendation and I am very very pleased with the purchase. I ordered it Thursday night and it arrived Monday morning, from Noosa to Sydney. That's pretty good!!! The watch was well protected. It came with all the extra tools and he even changed the bracelet links to fit my wrist size. I will happily shop here again. Looking forward to visiting the store one day :)

Alex M

Alex MSydney

Great to deal with

Having purchased a few watches from Define, I can say it has been a real pleasure to deal with them. Peter is exceptional with his personal customer contact and communications were perfect. Will continue to deal with this professional outfit.

Steve Little

Steve LittleBrisbane

Great store, a real asset to Brisbane and watch enthusiasts.

After a couple of visits I found the range in stock was wide, and the store owner very knowledgeable without being pushy. I decided to buy a SINN and notified the store owner - the team at Define Watches were just terrific with everything. They arranged the price, the piece, the pick-up date, everything. They walked me through the watch and all its bits and bobs, and sized the bracelet for me. The watch is just superb and buying it was a really great experience. I do buy quite a few watches, and I have absolutely no problem recommending Define Watches in Brisbane to anybody. A real pleasure to deal with.

Bruce Fitzpatrick

Bruce Fitzpatrick

Don't Go Near Them.

I would not deal with these people again. No service and only interested in getting your money. Their suggestion to my issues was to recommend I sell their watch on eBay.

Farnarkel

FarnarkelBrisbane

Be different - get a German Watch

Steve

SteveBrisbane

Wow

Amazing store, service and great watches. these are my overall thoughts on this shop. [name removed] was extremely nice and knew exactly what he was talking about (he took a very long time to explain every little feature on the watch i was purchasing.) I will definitely return to define watches in the future and recommend this place over any Rolex or Wallace bishop store!

Alfa M

Alfa MSydney

Good store

Great customer service, quick response and very fast delivery
I'd highly recommend this store to anyone who wants to have good online shopping experience.Selection could be higher or more graded. However, I am very satisfied with the Define Watches. You can always be sure that you get the original product.
100% original