Dell Australia

Dell Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (142)

hamster

hamsterPerth, WA

Non-existent Support

DudeMcDude

DudeMcDude

3 Months Waiting for Repairs (with Premium Warranty)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Impossible to get money refunded

Keep calling Dell to get a refund. Called at least 10 times already, spending at least half an hour on the phone every single time, explaining what happened and what I am after. They take my phone number every time and tell me that someone else will call me. They never do. This seems like a joke! I thought Dell was a reputable company. Very disappointed. How many more time will I have to call you?

Suzy W.

Suzy W.

False advertising

The computer as supplied does not have the same specs as advertised on the website. Only remedy is "send it back" instead of bringing it up to spec. This answer received the day after sale ends so cannot get an alternative at sale price. Wrong specs are STILL advertised on website

Worst customer service I have ever experienced

I purchased a product that was "in stock and ready to ship" on the 22/12 and after countless calls and emails I have been mislead and lied to about the product being shipped and now we are 6 weeks post purchase and still no closer to having it shipped. I will never purchase from Dell again and will be sure to let anyone know to avoid purchasing from Dell at all cost.

Disappointed does not begin to describe the lack of care and service they have provided!

Dell warranty and support is the worst in the industry. Promise to return calls and never do.

Be careful when you order anything from Dell, as they will put the minimum amount of detail on an order or invoice, so that they can't be held responsible.
Their invoices have a link to their standard terms, which can be altered after you place the order and pay for the goods.
Dell doesn't have any email address for you to send them your concerns.
You can only call or chat - but they never call you back.

Good products reasonably fast shipping

KevD

KevDCoffs Harbour

Terrible customer service, even with an "Accounts Manager"

BOCH

BOCHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1

Find out how Dell Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

1st laptop came with numerous issues, 2nd laptop delivered to the wrong address!

Alexis

AlexisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dell refuse to replace brand new laptop with battery problem

maikel t.

maikel t.Far North Queensland, QLD

Cancelled order, no notice, no refund, no apologies, NOTHING!

Deni Gunawan

Deni GunawanPerth, WA

Worse customer support

place an order for latitude 7300, called to dell to check. Same generic response "Manager is busy, I will get him to call you. It never happened, called again talk to manager, just for him to tell me the product no longer available. He said he will check on it and hang up the phone on me. Do not buy from dell, worse customer experience in the world.

Encify

EncifySydney, NSW

Laptop no longer charging - 1 month ETA to fix with next day repair/warranty

Had laptop only 6 months before it no longer charged, power brick has the green light to show power flowing through it - no light on when plugging into the laptop
Get told they have to order parts, without checking the laptop first - two weeks eta....Ok - so be it....three days before they attend - there are "delays" and now it will be a month before they can attend as parts havent been delivered yet.

Going to approach ACCC and get a refund I think as major fault - thats crazy wait time....if I knew next day warranty would have this issue and turn into a month ETA (not confirmed they would even attend then yet) - I never would of bought a Dell.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ann

AnnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Faulty Inspiron 15 3000

Very poor company. I purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 two weeks ago. It worked for about a day then didn't turn on. They sent out a new charger which didn't fix the problem. They sent out a technician to replace the motherboard (this is a NEW laptop!!!). The laptop now has no audio device installed!!. How does this happen. They say it will take three weeks to build a new one. Wouldn't deal with Dell again. Will get my money back. Hopefully quickly as they took it quickly.

chad

chadSydney, NSW

misleading and False advertising

I can’t find less than one for review

Poor performance. Poor communication between the departments. Everyone says something different about your order . Stay away from this company. I regret . The worst experience I have

All around poor experience

Purchased a Dell laptop which came highly recommended. When purchasing the product on line it noted it would be delivered in a couple of weeks, which blew out to well over a month. Since buying the laptop I have had numerous issues including: the laptop microphone cutting in and out, frequent crashing, and most lately the screen has stopped working. Dell's remedies fall short of expectation, and as a result I have wasted a ton of time and hundreds of dollars trying to continue to work while dealing with a faulty computer. All in all, I am very dissatisfied with Dell, and would not buy from them again in the future.

Dean S.

Dean S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dell is awesome.

This year I have bought three different products from Dell. 2x Dell S2721DS 27" IPS monitors, and a Dell XPS 7590. I ordered the monitors on the 24th, it was very easy to order them, they arrived on the 29th, really quick especially as it was during the Christmas period. The Dell XPS was ordered on the 24th, and it arrived on the 31st, again really quick. The XPS is a very nice laptop. The monitors are exceptional, really happy with them.

Ada

AdaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst customer service I ever had with Dell Australia!!!

Dell Australia's after sales service was really bad. Hotline always cut off. Customer care only does a bit but no outcome at all. No live chat support, only care about sales!!! Regret to spend 7K for buying an Alienware PC with full set accessories for my son and end up trapping back and forth customer services emails. Product unavailable without any notice, no update, no refund....have been waiting for 4 months. 1 item is still lost track and no one can tell where was it.
I will never go with Dell. It's such a pain!

Rita Scolaroasked

my monitor keeps going into sleep mode and it wont wake up until I turn my PC off and then on again

ReinMan
ReinMan

Win 10 issue... either driver or last upgrade

How do I fix it?

Rita Scolaro

Hi rein man, how do I fix?

Poppy

Poppyasked

I was about to order a Dell AIO but very concerned after reading all the negative reviews on Dell products. Dont know what to buy now ( not Apple as I cant afford it).

Paula T.
Paula T.

I bought Dell for the same reason , cheaper but my youngest daughter who has a Mac ( so fast and no problems ) often helps me out with the issues with my dell , it just gets stuck and won’t open up or load , we both can’t believe how slow it is !! Usually once it opens up it is ok but the other night when I posted this I was nearly ready to throw it out the window . It just kept crashing , black screen , response time was agonizingly slow , I won’t buy another one

Mike
Mike

Would advise against buying anything Dell, Still waiting on missing parts on my new computer.
No help from Dell at all, just give you the runaround. Its been nearly 6 weeks now and still Dell have not helped,
Just wasted over $2000 on junk.

Montybaby

Montybabyasked

I am looking At Dell Xps13 but after looking the reviews on customer service it’s pulled me up quick. What changed with your customer service that would make me want to buy one.