Dell Australia

Dell Australia

Sarah L.

Sarah L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad Laptop Ever used!!! DELL!!!!!!

Product PurchasedDell Inspiron 15

Amir Agha Kasiri

Amir Agha KasiriSydney, NSW

Great experience!

I had an issue with my laptop for a while and didn't have time to call the company. I called yesterday afternoon and spoke to their customer service representative named Aiman, who was very helpful and was willing to take her time and listen and response promptly and today at 4 pm the technician (Hari) who was very polite and knowledgeable, finished the job and replaced the part at no cost in my home.Fantastic experience and the job is well done! Big thanks to Dell and the staff

youngie

youngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst laptop

I will never buy another Dell product again worse customer service & to top it off it won’t stay connected to the internet,Sometimes it can take over an hour to connect,yet while this sh%tbox laptop says your router has problems your cable is broken etc & everyone else is on the net using the same setup as me,a few of my friends have Dell laptops & all have the same problem I will never buy a Dell product again it’s beyond a joke & a total waste of money...A house brick would be better..

Product PurchasedLaptop

DO NOT buy Dell Inspiron if you use Archicad, Sketchup, Artlantis or any architecture and rendering softwares

I am currently use Core i9 Dell Inspiron for 3 months and so regret for buying it. It:
- took awhile to render a small white sample project (no trees or furniture, just a simple 4 walls with a rake roof).
- Dell's laptop just simply cannot do rendering
- was too slow to build 120mmx120mm morph objects
- is too noisy

Steve

Steve

Selling stuff they don't have in stock

Ordered it online said 7 - 10 days to be delivered. Didn't receive any tracking so emailed Dell, someone called back and said I should have it very soon that it had left production .. still no tracking though. The next day someone else called from Dell wanting to be my account manager asking if I wanted to buy more stuff. I said I need to get this laptop first before I buy anything else. Now this guy says there is an Intel processor shortage causing the delay and that he will make a note to extradite my order !

It's a joke, they are selling stuff they don't have in stock and making up stuff about the order each time you call. I needed that laptop last week its cause a huge amount of inconvenience that it hasn't turned up.

New customer

New customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou for the Dell reviews

My current excellent ASUS laptop is at the end of its working life. Upon recommendation I found what looks to be a great upgrade AOI from Dell. Just before ordering I came across these reviews. Thank you to everyone who has posted. I will now not place the order or consider buying from Dell. Looks like HP will get my business.

Shirley

ShirleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking Service Dont Buy A Dell Computer

I purchased a lap top advised by JB HI FI as they said they provide service at your home within 24 hours. Also that the Lap Top was an extra tough one for school children. So after only 4 months the LCD display broke. Dell blamed us even though it wasn't dropped or damaged. Then they said it would take 6 weeks for the part to arrive, no parts in Aus. The charge to fix it was in excess of $300. The people in customer service are rude, and one was abusive. Telling me too bad, get it fixed somewhere else. I would never purchase a Dell again and do not recommend this company. I plan to have it fixed and sell it. Back to Asus.

Sida X.

Sida X.Southwest, VIC

terrible sevice

I have order mouse from one and half mounth ago, untill now I didn't see anything. and they even didn't reply email. I NEVER SAW any terrible sevice like this.

Craig

Craig

Order Delayed.....

Order Delayed 4 times - finally shipped and apparently (it is still coming) 5 weeks to deliver ! - 10 weeks to get a computer FFS - I hope the wind picks up and the sail boat they are using arrives early FML

Product PurchasedAlienware M17
Alistair C.

Alistair C.Sydney, NSW

Bought a new Dell XPS 15 7590 and wifi speeds are snail paced when working, constantly drops out.

Product PurchasedDell XPS 15 New Generation

The b2b sales process is nothing short of exhausting

Product PurchasedIT equipment

Writer Baker

Writer BakerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, but terrible courier Startrack service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The worst customer service you'll ever experience

I ordered a laptop from dell and it was missing part of the order. They literally refused to send the part to me and kept saying that someone ticked it off on the packing slip. After 4 weeks, they sent me a part which is not even close to what was described in my original order as a replacement. The best part is, even though you order from australia and the website is australian, the customer service is based in south east Asia.... no local support is available at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service is terrible.

Anthony W

Anthony WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Abysmal Customer Service

Dell laptops & desktops are good machines for their price point. But if you ever need to deal with customer service, you'll have all kinds of issues getting anything resolved. I'll never consider buying Dell again

David

DavidSydney, NSW

The Worst Experience

The worst computer and the worst service I ever had. Never buy dell again.
We bought a brand new computer for our business and had issues from the beginning and they still can not fix it. I do not doubt it that they use all their refurbished hardware to assemble a PC and sell it as a brand new. I wont buy any of their products again and wont suggest that to anyone.

Product PurchasedDell Vostro 3470

Horrible quality product, even worse service

Product PurchasedDell XPS 15

I hate TPG

I hate TPG

Great customer service.

Bought the item with ease and once I realised I made a couple of mistakes with the order, they were able to get things sorted straight away. It was all simple and easy

colin s

colin sasked

order number 875397109 refund stop shipment sr992711905 / 6984800-36280106
no refund yet and told on the 24/6/2019 where is my money?

Rib F.

Rib F.asked

The worst computer brand in the world. Customer service is terrible. I have bought 4 Dells in a row and not one of them have lasted over 6 weeks due to breaking for no reason. Terrible, don't buy one and I understand why they are rated only 1.4 stars out of 5.

Alex D

Dell are scammers. No customer service, warranty is a joke, and they have had at least two scamming sites on google since 2015. They have full knowledge of this, and run the sites.

Lloyd H.

Lloyd H.asked

I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 5575 with Windows 10 and AMD Ryzen 7 2700U with Radeon Vega Mobile GFX. My problem is the sound is crackly when watching Youtube and emedded videos in web sites cause the screen to go black for a couple of seconds. I have tried to get rid of the dreaded Smartbyte with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Alex D

Get yourself another laptop, make sure it’s not a Dell. Dell have a one star rating for many various reasons. My laptop broke while still under warranty, when I arranged to have it repaired they wanted $65 to have it picked up and delivered, but instead took over $2000 from my account. They refused to investigate or offer any refund, or want anything to do with my repair. Police are investigating.

chookybo
chookybo

7 years ago I purchased a Vostra 17" laptop. I had a problem from the start. In those days the service was good and I had to send my laptop to a nearby service centre because it was overheating and they replaced the fan. Then I had another problem where the laptop would stop, lock me out, and then close down. It was at the service centre twice but they could not find the problem. This continued on and off for three years. I had the motherboard replaced. Then I read about a bad batch of motherboards and when the laptop did this just out of the 3 year warranty, after some discussion they did send me another motherboard (different batch) but I had to have it installed myself. After the new motherboard was installed the problem ceased. My battery packed up after three years and the hard drive had to be replaced. Now the computer is falling to bits as the monitor screen has come apart from the back and the plastic around the monitor is lose and bulging (I have it held together with a peg). I was thinking of purchasing a new Dell machine as I did have excellent service from them seven years ago but after reading all the comments will not purchase Dell. Also, after one of the times I had problems and had to give their technician access to my computer, the next day I received a scam phone call and the caller had all my details. I blamed Dell for that.

Get an answer from our members and Dell representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops