DeLonghi Dinamica Plus ECAM37095T

DeLonghi Dinamica Plus ECAM37095T

no.stridingAU

Amazingly good coffee. Best coffee machine I've had.

Purchased in April 2019 at Qantas Frequent flyer .

DeLonghi
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks so much for your review, we are so happy to hear you are loving your coffee machine :)

Best,
De'Longhi

Leaking Water

Brought the machine 8 weeks ago and it leaks water on to my bench under the drip tray every time I make a coffee. I brought this because I had another DeLonghi (different model) that started doing the same thing.
The other thing I don't like about the machine is that if you are using the programmed buttons and it runs out of water, milk or coffee beans the machine stops and you can not resume the process once you fill so you are left with a cup of milk or a cup of coffee.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys.

Tony

I took the machine back to Good Guys and DeLonghi now swap faulty machines up to 6 months of purchase. The new machine isn't leaking but the other one took 6 weeks before it started to leak.

Best machine i have EVER have

Not only is the design of the machine flawless but the options that are already programmed just makes life so much easier and tastes like a barista made it in my home. 10/10

Purchased in May 2019.

Product is used: Daily

I love this coffee machine!

I recently upgraded my manual coffee machine because it was too hard to use. With my old machine I always struggled to make a strong coffee and found the clean up a hassle!

I am so glad I upgraded to this machine, it's so easy to use and clean!

My favourite thing about this machine is the fact that you can customise and save different coffee recipes. I like my coffee strong and it’s super easy to make a coffee the way I like it again and again.

I highly recommend this machine!

Purchased in February 2019.

Great tasting coffee!

We moved recently and were on the look out for a new stylish coffee machine.
We decided on the Dinamica Plus and what can I say, we absolutely love it! It’s so easy to use, looks great in our kitchen and the coffee is easily as good as our local café!
Our friends have commented on how good the coffee tastes and we have no hesitation in recommending it to them.
Definitely great value for money if you’re considering purchasing an at home coffee machine.

Purchased in January 2019.

Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

Christine M.asked

I love my delonghi dinamica fully automatic machine... love it!! However i had to return it due to a leakage everytime i made a coffee outside of the drip tray on to my bench. I thought it was a faulty machine so i returned it and good guys exchanged it. Surely ... 1 month into this i have the same problem. Massive puddles of water under the coffee machine... not a little... i am talking a big puddle. I love my machine but I don't want extra cleaning everytime I make a coffee?? Especially after seeing more reviews with my same problem I am convinced that this design is faulty. How can this be fixed please ?

Tony

I had exactly the same fault after 6 weeks. DeLonghi exchange the machine up to 6 months so you can still take back to the Good Guys and get it replaced. I personal think it is some kind of design fault. I really like the machine as well and took out the 5 year warranty so they can replace or fix it for the next 5 years.

DeLonghi
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Christine,

So sorry to hear you've been disappointed by your Dinamica Plus, this is definitely not the experience we want you to have with our products. If you could please call the team on 1800 126 659 we would appreciate the chance to troubleshoot with you and resolve this ASAP.

Kind Regards,
De'Longhi Australia

Hi Tony
Has it been resolved now? Or is it still happening to you ? I exchanged it and it happened again !Thanks for replying

Natalie R.

Natalie R.asked

How long does it take to warm up

no.striding

Takes about 10 seconds. Probably less. It has two heaters - one for milk and one for coffee so both are set to the perfect temp and ready to go without waiting.

Eagle rock

Eagle rockasked

With the Dinamica can you steam milk with a wand rather than automatic milk delivery system - instruction manual implies you can, but there is no photo with a wand.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines