DeLonghi Dinamica Plus ECAM37095T

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

JayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for first 2 days.

Was given this as a present on Sunday 10th May. It's been great up until tonight we have gone to turn power button on , it's turned on but not popped back up again. We will be returning first thing tomorrow morning for hopefully a replacement.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Jayne, thank you for your review. We can definitely have your machine looked at by a repairer. Could you please send us a direct message with your name and number?

Jayne

Thank you took it back to Harvey Norman and had it replaced

LeahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not make hot milk based coffees

Purchased in April 2020 at Goodguys for A$1,300.00.

Milk temperature not adjustable

Its unfortunate that the milk tempetature is not hot enough or adjustable.
The coffee temp is adjustable.
I like my coffee hot but this machine only delivers a flat white around 60 degrees.
If you like your coffee warm ..fine and go for it
Otherwise tbe machine works the way it suppose to.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,300.00.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Dinamica Plus ECAM37095T compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Love my new coffee machine

Purchased from David Jones about a month ago. Have had perfect coffee individually programmed for myself and my husband (who is a coffee connoisseur is the same) every morning. Had a Magnifica for 14 years and then a couple of smaller Sunbeam ones inbetween when it was finally time to replace the original Delonghi. Due to our previous experience decided to spend the extra and buy this one. Glad we did. So far so good! Thanks for another wonderful product Delonghi!

Purchased in February 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$1,259.00.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaking every time we make a coffee just started after 7 days after purchase

We bought our dinamica plus on the 28th of December 2019 from good guys hoppers crossing and within 7 days it started leaking also under the machine has a small piece of plastic broken off ( cosmetic only)

Every time we make a coffee now now it leaves puddles of water on the bench.

We’ve only had it 11 days and being that it’s a $1,700 machine this is disappointing.

I’ve rang the good guys and will be taking it in tomorrow to follow up. They advise me whether it’s a repair or replacement. But given it’s only 11 days old I don’t believe we should be subjected to being mucked around to a repair.

I will write a follow once it’s been checked

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,100.00.

David

No worries I’ll write another review tomorrow to show how I got on with a replacement

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Great, thank you David :)

mudjanau

mudjanauIllawarra, NSW

Superb coffee but...................

Along with some others I also have the dripping water on the left side and discovered only when pulling out the tray. We had the first machine exchanged but it is now happening with the second just after 5 days.

Janette

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,499.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Janette, thank you for your feedback. Could you please give us a call and we can look into this for you? 1800 126 659. Best, De'Longhi

no.striding

no.stridingAU

Amazingly good coffee. Best coffee machine I've had.

Purchased in April 2019 at Qantas Frequent flyer .

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks so much for your review, we are so happy to hear you are loving your coffee machine :)

Best,
De'Longhi

Leaking Water

Brought the machine 8 weeks ago and it leaks water on to my bench under the drip tray every time I make a coffee. I brought this because I had another DeLonghi (different model) that started doing the same thing.
The other thing I don't like about the machine is that if you are using the programmed buttons and it runs out of water, milk or coffee beans the machine stops and you can not resume the process once you fill so you are left with a cup of milk or a cup of coffee.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys.

Tony

I took the machine back to Good Guys and DeLonghi now swap faulty machines up to 6 months of purchase. The new machine isn't leaking but the other one took 6 weeks before it started to leak.

Tony

Thought I would update. I have had the replacement machine for near 10 months now and have had no problems with it.

Best machine i have EVER have

Not only is the design of the machine flawless but the options that are already programmed just makes life so much easier and tastes like a barista made it in my home. 10/10

Purchased in May 2019.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

I love this coffee machine!

I recently upgraded my manual coffee machine because it was too hard to use. With my old machine I always struggled to make a strong coffee and found the clean up a hassle!

I am so glad I upgraded to this machine, it's so easy to use and clean!

My favourite thing about this machine is the fact that you can customise and save different coffee recipes. I like my coffee strong and it’s super easy to make a coffee the way I like it again and again.

I highly recommend this machine!

Purchased in February 2019.

Great tasting coffee!

We moved recently and were on the look out for a new stylish coffee machine.
We decided on the Dinamica Plus and what can I say, we absolutely love it! It’s so easy to use, looks great in our kitchen and the coffee is easily as good as our local café!
Our friends have commented on how good the coffee tastes and we have no hesitation in recommending it to them.
Definitely great value for money if you’re considering purchasing an at home coffee machine.

Purchased in January 2019.

Milk Frothing
Product is used Several times a week