ECO310, ECOV310 (Vintage)

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Jared SharpDarwin, NT

Good coffee until started leaking...

This coffee machine served us well for a while, but is a bit plasticky and has recently started leaking - water drips directly into the cup, instead of through the filter, ruining the coffee. Disappointing.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Hi Jared,
I'm sorry your experiencing this,
Do you mean the machine drips into the cup where the portafilter goes, is the filter too loose for the portafilter?

Jared Sharp

Part of the rubber from where the portafilter sits has broken off. You can still put the portafilter in, but some water is dripping over the outside

Hi Jared,
It sounds like the rubber part that has broken was part of the seal, which would be causing the leak.
If you call our customer service on 1800 126 659 they should be able to walk your through the process of getting this new part :)

Shane
ShaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for coffee at home but a bit hit and miss.

Okay for price, coffee is good very hit and miss, there is a chirping noise which is annoying and I've noticed the pressure is becoming less, please help with issues.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $189.00.

Sunny
SunnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I really wanted to love this machine

This is the second machines suffering from leak.

The first machine suffered from water leakage from the nozzle when the machine is on. Steam valve was fully closed but somehow there's still water escaping from the nozzle. Returned.

The second machine seems to be working fine until we noticed about water leaking around the edge of machine. At first we thought it could just be evaporated steam built up, but we ended up finding quite some amount of water trapped inside. Upon investigation, there's water leakage from the upper boiler.

Purchased in July 2020 at Myer Online Store for $159.00.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Icona Pump Espresso compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

RossPerth, WA

Useless

Machine leaks water from inside machine spilling into cup and onto bench.
Have to take the tray out to fit a small cup in.
Made contact with Delonghi but they have not replied.
Returned unit to store of purchase and swapped for a Breville. Much better choice.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $158.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Ross, we are so sorry you had such a bad experience. How did you contact us? We would love to know so we can grow and get better from this :)

Ross

If you read my review you would see I did. Delonghi still have not replied.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Ross, yes I did read the review :) if you could let us know how you contacted us, was it via email, call or another method? This just makes it easier for us to track it :)

Claire D.
Claire D.Perth, WA

Lasted 2 months

Machine stopped making espresso are 2 months. Descaled machine but didn't make any difference. Just drips water out of boiler outlet. Good while it lasted. Will be taking back for surr

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

It made good coffee but broke after 10 months

Was good while it lasted but I should have paid more for a better build. Started sitting water out of everywhere and I was scared it was going to electrocute me

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances online.

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good machine for a small family

Perfect espresso machine for people who are coffee lover but with a limited budget, you can quickly make a cup of coffee within 5 mins in the morning and easy to clean it up afterward.

Ray
Raymelbourne

OK coffee machine

the coffee machine creates good pressure for home made coffee. it is easy to clean and easy to use. sufficient water tank. the down side is the tube is very easy to come off when making milk and that shocks you!!!!
The worse is I lost the tube........

Purchased in December 2018.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Ray, we are happy to replace the tube of the coffee machine if it is within Warranty, if you could please give us a call on 1800 126 65. Best, De'Longhi

Daudrey
Daudrey

Looks great

It is a nice machine, love the red color, looks ok quality-wise. Have to be careful not to put too much coffee though: 2 full (provided) spoons of coffee and the handle leaks... I like that we can choose the exact amount of water we want, that it is not preset.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $216.00.

De'LongiDeLonghi

Karen X
Karen X

Not an ideal product if you really love coffee

It comes instantly trouble for making coffee, now it leaking the warter from the sides but stop working for the coffee outlet, and it looks not easy to maintain as I can not buy the asssories from any store

Purchased in January 2014 for $245.00.

Christine
ChristinePerth

Looks good but...

I bought this machine for its looks and it does a good job as decoration in the kitchen, however, in terms of the overall use I found the steam-wand to be rather useless and I personally didn't love the coffee (potentially not enough pressure) I upgraded to a Breville BES 870 and I couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
ellenanne
ellenanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

tastes great, but bit of a leak

I've had this coffee machine for a week or two, used it maybe three times after the initial cleaning. every time i've used it the steamer leaks water onto the bench! not only during use, but also during warming and cooling period.
other than that the coffee produced tasted great is very consistent

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Lamibydesign
LamibydesignGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A beautiful disaster

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sarah N
Sarah N

Wonderful Coffee Machine

I purchases this coffee machine based on the strong DeLonghi name, and couldn’t be happier. Fast, quality machine. I even sold one when a friend realised how simple it was to use. The separate milk frother means our children make hot chocolates with ease, perfect every time. I strongly recommend this little European styled coffee machine.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Boz
Boz

Not good design

Hi brought the coffee espresso at good guys the coffee espresso is only good for black coffe the milk frofing isn’t good designed the steam it dasnt heat up quick you have to wait long time between making coffee and do the milk I wouldn’t recommended for some one ho likes latte

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Jurate K.
Jurate K.asked
Icona Pump Espresso

Hi, i have this model machine for 1.3 years, descaling regularly. Lately water started to come out very slowly, coffee tastes bitter and no crema on the top once it stops pouring. Cleaned everything as much as possible, but not helping, still same issue. Could you please advice? Thanks

ChRis L.asked
Icona Pump Espresso ECO310

brand new machine, water leaking from steaming wand when pouring espresso

ChRis L.

i have tightened steaming knob fully it cant turn anymore

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi ChRis, if you could either DIRECT message us with your best contact details and we will pass it onto our customer service team or alternatively ring them directly on 1800 126 659 and they will be able to help you further.

Noel B.
Noel B.asked
Icona Pump Espresso

Hi, This is the second identical machine I have had and I like the way it works. I don't really want to choose a different style and would like to keep using this one. However, it has recently started leaking water from the back, near the water vessel and also through the coffee dispenser. It has now begun expressing half a cup of water before the coffee starts to flow, so we have to empty that before we can get a decent cup of coffee. I am assuming it needs some type of seal. Are these available and can we replace the seals ourselves without having to pay for repairs?

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Noel, it will all depend on what type of seal is missing so it will need to be assessed by a repairer.
What you can do is either DIRECT message us with your best contact details and we will pass it onto our customer service team or alternatively ring us directly on 1800 126 659.

See all DeLonghi Icona Pump Espresso questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Icona Pump Espresso
CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee MachinesSemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines
Pump Pressure15 bar