DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino ECAM45760B

DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino ECAM45760B

MPNs: 35904028 and ECAM45760B

Alicia D

Alicia DSydney, NSW

I love my coffee machine!!!

It makes great coffee and is so easy to use. The coffee is consistently good and hot enough if you don’t have too much milk in it. I have my perfect coffee set in the machine and now all I have to do is press the button!!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Cheree

ChereeTweed Heads

My coffee maker is indispensable

Eletta is an excellent coffee maker for the home. I find it is easy to use and maintain. Not too noisy, and produces coffee at the right strength and temperature. (I do heat my cup first.) The milk heating function, I find the best way is to not use the jug, I just use the steam function. Easy to maintain.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,000.00.

Leila

LeilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse coffee machine ever!

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,100.00.

Nick B.

Nick B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Very easy to use and makes great coffee

The Eletta makes beautiful creamy coffee and it’s fully automated functions plus self-cleaning (including on the removable milk canister) features make it so practical and easy to use. We love it and use it every morning for our take-away coffee on the road to work.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $999.00.

PA.Eddy81

PA.Eddy81Perth, WA

What a work horse!!

Our machine we use for work. had it nearly 3 yrs. It has made over 34 000 coffees. Just died. No coffee coming out of spouts.Steam, water and milk still works. We descaled it every month. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

paulybabe

paulybabeAdelaide

Does it get any better?

Our delightful Elleta coffee machine died this morning after making 5686 coffees over six years. Without any hesitation I drove to Costco and brought home a new one tonight. NUF said.
It still grinds and make the coffee but it won’t make the milk.

Purchased in May 2013 at David Jones.

Francis Lui

Francis LuiSydney, NSW

Delonghi Eletta Cappuccino

I just received the machine this afternoon and the machine showing General Alarm, after turning off and on press Latte Button, it stuck there showing "Latte Preparation Underway" for more than 10 minutes and nothing comes out.

Even pressing reset back to factory default. Remove the water tank and open the cover and pressed the red button to reset diffuser also remained the same. What sort of product quality is this machine?

Purchased in April 2019.

CJC

CJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has to be one of the best coffee machines on the market

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,299.00.

Bolsie

BolsieNorth Queensland, QLD

Cheap & Nasty

This machine is a big disappointment, weak coffee, warm coffee, you lose the settings if the power goes off and the instruction manual is very disappointing. Have owned a DeLonghi Magnifica for 8 years has been a brilliant machine at half the price. The Eletta is not easy to setup and get the required coffee taste you will use lots of beans and milk and will have to use a microwave to get a hot coffee. Our machine broke down after 4 months of use and had to be sent away something in the milk pump failed ????? got it back and had to go through the setup again still makes lousy coffee would swap for another Magnifica.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Beans won’t autofill

I had the previous one and loved it. This one has a flawed design. The beans won’t go down most of the time! I called and they said that I couldn’t use French Roast—too oily? So I changed from my favorite beans and still it didn’t work. Then I was told to only put a very small amount of bean unlike the old one which you could fill. For $1700+ this is a regrettable purchase. wish they would exchange!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Annoyed

AnnoyedMelbourne

Horrible machine. Can’t wait to get rid of it

This machine is horrible. Have tried various beans and settings. We’ve given up. It’s a dust collector now. Can’t wait to get rid of it. Delonghi customer service is pretty average.
After ringing to see if we can get a Delonghi expert to see if we are not using the machine correctly, we were told to go to there service centre and would have to pay something like $100-$150 an hour for the privilege. Are you friggen serious? What, was a plumber going to show me how to use it? Pathetic

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great coffee machine

I have had the Eletta for 4 weeks now and we use it every day. The Eletta is very easy to use and maintain. The milk container is easy to clean and put back in the fridge. It makes perfect Capachinos and Lattes every time. The long black function slows down the brewing so you get a stronger coffee. I find the water temperature is just right.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

George

GeorgeSydney

A little over glorified

The machine requires constant washing and rinsing. This is quite annoying because when I turn it on in the morning I have to wait. Furthermore, it takes a while to get ready and make the coffee. The noise often wakes my wife up to so I guess it acts as a second back up alarm clock.

Shaun

Shaun

Respect for coffee science will get you a long way

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Mare

MareMelbourne

Amazing coffee - but read the manual and reviews!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jee

JeeSydney

Amazing

Great coffee machine. Makes good coffee. The family love it. Easy to use. Only downside is that the milk is not heated hot enough automatically but can be heated further with the steam knob. But otherwise a really good machine. The best thing is being able to use our own beans.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Elijah

ElijahKINGSTHORPE

Amazing

I like that there is a cup warmer.The machine is really great at coaching you through the many steps in keeping things running. It will let you know when you have to reload the water tank, empty the grounds, change the milk froth settings from clean. There is quite a bit of function as well as it's share of maintenance to this machine wonderful machine, fortunately the manual is quite extensive and has answered all of my questions so far.

Jeromy

JeromyNORTH JOHNSTONE

We are really happy

We are really happy with the Delonghi Eletta. Makes fantastic Cappucino with great froth. Simple one tough operation makes it easy for guests to help themselves. We've had this for 3 weeks and we have no complaints. During the initial setup I couldn't find the water hardness test strip. I called Delonghi Service and was pleasantly surprised by their eagerness to ensure any issues were resolved. Turned out the Test Strip was taped inside the Owner's Manual. Problem solved.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Delphine

Delphine

Love

Such a great product! Easy to use, clean, maintain and makes a ripper coffee!!
Its so hard to find a machine that ticks all the boxes. I recently switched from pods as i wanted a 'proper" coffee. We did quite a bit of research and we are not disappointed. If your an 'espresso' only drinker, it may not be worth the price tag but great if you love a good milky coffee.

Ali

Aliadelaide

Can't live without it

best coffee machine in the world, number one, the quality of the coffee produced by the machine is fantastic and I love cappuccino with creamy milk on it which is produced by this machine. quality of the machine is really good because we use same one in our office since 3 years ago and wow! it working non stop there.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Phillip B

Phillip Basked

Descaling flashes along with standard taste. trying to descale but it just flashers. Unable to descale any suggestions?

moeen k.

moeen k.asked

I recently bought the elette cappuccino top machine and i am getting these weird noise right before the coffee comes out. Sort of like something is jammed but still squeezing. And then i realised now that there is a different noise that comes before coffee comes out. Like a click hit noise. Another problem is the right sprout of coffee stops delivering coffee before the left sprout. Is that an issue?

DeLonghi
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Moeen,

It is normal for the grinder to make some noise before the coffee pour however, if you believe these sounds are unusual please call the team on 1800 126 659 so we can identify if there is an issue.

Best,
De'Longhi Australia

MMM

MMMasked

Don’r Bother as the DeLonghi representatives no longer seem to be responding to requests for assistance

DeLonghi
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to your inquiry. As mentioned please call the team on 1800 126 659 for any questions or concerns you're having with your machine and we will do our very best to help.

Kind Regards,
De'Longhi Australia

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines