DeLonghi ESAM04110B

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Kellie

KellieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great coffee, impossible to keep clean

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman.

gedeks

gedeksSydney, NSW

Great simple no fuss coffee mahine

No fuss machine
Easy to use...no fancy led buttons
All features are fully adjustable with dials
Once step up...fill with beans and water and then its one touch coffee..
Easy dismantle for cleaning

Purchased in September 2017 for $399.00.

CherylDeLonghi

Thank you so much for your review. So glad you are enjoying good coffee on your machine.

Coffee Deprived Mum

Coffee Deprived Mum

Great at first.... however

Great machine at first! I'm a barista and self confessed coffee snob. Brought this machine due to reviews at time and reputable brand. Loved it at first, coffee was perfect every time. Then started tasting filthy, even after scheduled cleans with recommend product. That would help for a day or so (daily use machine), then required cleaning again. Water harshness and minerals tested, that's fine.
Extremely disappointed DeLonghi. Would have been better off with a simple pod machine for reliability.

Purchased in August 2017 for $599.00.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi, thank you so much for your review and we are so sorry to hear this! Our lovely customer service team are available to help you see what issue there may be that is causing the coffee to not taste good! Please give us a call on 1800 126 659 :)

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi ESAM04110B compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

looks good on paper but not much good

The unit is advertised as a two cup machine but it can only fit skinny cups if you want to use this feature. The machine is flimsy but no different from most low end machines. My biggest problem was with the people at Harvey Norman who refused to give me a refund within an hour after I purchased the unit to make two cups at a time (I have standard tea cups and they don't fit) After heaps of bad emails

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $200.00.

rick

rickwanganui

A good performer so far after 4 months

Purchased from Harvey Norman for $600 NZ pesos. Unit has not had any issues, though grind a little awkward to adjust. Takes fine adjustment to get the best extraction form your coffe, so trial and error was applied here. The brew prcess is quick an efficient with a preinfused shot. Coffee quality is acceptable as long as you use fresh coffee. Easy to empty and refill.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $600.00.

Karen A

Karen ASydney

Easy to Use, great tasting Coffee from this machine

I bought this machine to avoid using pods and I have been happily surprised with the ease of use and the great taste of the coffee it produced at the press of a button. Of course, one must choose quality beans, and I had a few trial & errors. However, once I had found the beans I like, enjoying my coffee at a fraction of the price of cafes, is very satisfying! Easy to clean, warnings for full bins and empty water tank. Includes an Eco cycle, which turns off the machine if not in use after 30 minutes.Simple instructions means you only need to read the instruction book once!

Vern H.

Vern H.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded my admittedly low expectations

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store for $529.00.

newtown

newtownSydney

Does the job

Great machine, upgraded from a manual DeLonghi. Great for making espresso, easy to use, grinds the beans from scratch. Also allows for use of pre-ground coffee (though why would you?) I don't use the frother much so can't vouch for that, but for anyone who likes their coffee black this machine is great.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Happy Traveller

Happy Traveller

Replacement for a much loved Saeco

With the sudden death of our old reliable Saeco machine we needed a new one quickly with a house full of visitors descending for a few weeks. Some quick research and a limited budget led us to this model. Very impressed. Makes excellent coffee once you have your favourite settings and beans sorted, Doesn’t need filling or emptying as much as the old one, but does require descaling regularly. Sturdily built, efficient and the coffee tastes good. Can’t ask for more than that.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Onlineshopper

OnlineshopperPerth, WA

So Easy to use

Very satisfied with the ease of use and the quality of coffee for an automated machine. Consistent results and simple to maintain. The only issue we have had is the in-built grinder has blocked on the finest setting and needed to be run a few times on the course setting to clear. Enjoy!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
S.B

S.BEyre Peninsula, SA

Convenience and great

I bought a second factory coffee machine and I am happy with it. It might not be the best but it's great, easy and convenient to use. I have heard that Delonghi service wasn't good but it's pretty good for me. The machine is a bit annoying when I stream milk and have to wait for a while to turn to espresso mode again which I thought it was defected so I emailed them about it.They contacted me and arrange to pick it up within a week but it took 2 weeks to check and drop off which wasn't bad.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
fanaticcook

fanaticcookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Magnificent magnifca

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Disappointed with the coffee from this our first fully auto machine .

Our first fully auto machine. As dedicated espresso drinkers the morning shot is disappointing and nowhere near the quality we get from our old delonghi machine now at the shack. Temperature is variable and at times almost tepid. Volume of shots varies considerably and we get nothing like the crema the old machine produces even at the finest possible grind. It just doesn’t seem to “pack enough in” and this reflects in the flavour and texture which could be described as “wishy-washy. I also agree that the way of putting pre-ground coffee in is very awkward and can result in ground coffe being spilled into the inner workings. Looking to revert to a manual to take more direct control over what’s delivered.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Emily L

Emily LBrisbane

Working fine

This coffee machine is just great, but they could have a few spots improved like the water tank could be a bit bigger so people don’t have to fill up the tank every second day. The other one is the space you put the ground coffee in is ridiculously small...can’t even put the spoon in straight without turning am angle.

Bec

Bec

Good, once I worked it out

I am satisfied with the quality of the coffee produced by the machine. I had trouble setting it up and working how to use it properly, which did take a while and alot of YouTube videos. The coffee is consistent a d tasty and the temperature is good too. I would say that it does take some patients though. Overall it is ok

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Allie Nix

Allie NixSmithfield

Two in one is great!

I love how you can make multiple drinks in the one go very simply to use and simply to take apart and store away under the kitchen bench. The coffee taste very good and the milk taste very fresh and fluffie. Bought this as a gift to my wife and I use it way more

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Just Ok with a LOT of room for improvements

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Tanvir

TanvirSydney, NSW

A good quality coffee machine

The machine easy to operate and provides good quality coffee. The only issue in the machine is the descaling error light. I have descaled as per the instruction but the error light keep flashing. We are not bothered that much as it is still in operating condition. The more we use the machine the quality is getting better compare to the day one. Recommended to everyone, whoever planning to spend that much of money in the coffer machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
sylvia

sylviaIllawarra, NSW

we love it

OMG makes a great coffee, you can set the temperature and we enjoy hot cappucinno every morning with breakfast. It was a little difficult to first use when we brought this item, but after the initial confusion it was straight forward. Very happy with our purchase and def recommend this product

Renéasked

Our coffee tastes terrible. We changed the beans, but no improvement. We've cleaned it (twice in one week) to see if it would make a difference, but no. It used to make such lovely coffee. Any ideas? Thanks. René

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi René,
Your brewing unit may need a clean. It is located in the front where the grounds container is. You will be able to take this out and rinse it with cold water (do not use soap or hot water). While you are cleaning it check if it is still greasy, if it isn't then you will need to get food grade grease to grease the brewing unit.
Also check your grind setting, if you are changing beans then the setting you've previously had it at may not be the best settings for the new/fresher beans. If it is coming out quite watery on an extra strong espresso shot then you may need to decrease the coarseness. This is located within the bean container.

Hi Rene, cleaning the brewing unit did help but I used mild detergent as water didn't clean the horrible taste. In the end I did sell it, its been a huge disappointment and waste of money. Good luck

René

Thanks for your response. I'll try that.

Wayne T.

Wayne T.asked

Dose the machine fit a large cup under the filler?

CherylDeLonghi

Hi Wayne,
That depends on the size of your large cup all of our machine have adjustable spouts so you can fit a pretty big mug under there if it is an extremely tall cup it may have to lean in.

steve

steveasked

will the milk frother as in the eletta fit this model or is there a similar attachment available please. regards steve

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Steve, thanks for asking us a question. This model does not fit a container type frother, it only has a wand. So no, it would not fit. Best, De'Longhi

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines