DeLonghi La Specialista EC9335M

DeLonghi La Specialista EC9335M

Grinder issue after 2 months

It's a great machine, however all of a sudden the coffee grinder section has completely stopped working. Let's see what happens next. I hope to get a replacement warranty from De Longhi

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Product is used: Daily

Love this coffee machine!

I upgraded my 7 year old Philips/Saeco for the DeLonghi Specialista in April. I originally had my eye on the Breville Barista Expresso until my daughter told me about this one, I did my research and I am thrilled with my decision.
It took awhile to set the perfect grind and dosage and I wasted a fair bit of coffee during this process. But once these settings were perfect, this machine now delivers a consistent top quality Barista coffee with the perfect crema. I love that by pulling a lever down, the coffee is tampered perfectly - no mess!
It is easy to use and easy to clean.
I have only had this machine a few weeks and as a fussy coffee drinker, I can safely say you won’t be disappointed if you purchase the DeLonghi Specialista.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $840.00.

Product is used: Daily

Best Barista style machine - easy use and beautiful crema on my coffee!

Had a Barista type Delonghi machine years back and then settled for a Nespresso which I love for convenience BUT this LaSpecialista machine is worth the tiny bit more time in making a superb coffee. Perfect grind, perfect crema on top... Love it and you can get it at a great price from The Good Guys too!

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Product is used: Daily

Better price and more function than breville.

I use the new la specialista every morning since I purchased it in last month. Comparing with Breville, it comes with more function. But for me, key reason to buy it is price much valuable than its competiters.

Purchased in March 2019.

Easy to Use and so quiet

The grinder is so much quieter than my previous machine and I love that the grounds don't fall out of the group handle because it is all contained in the grinder station ready to tamp. Even my husband who is disabled and doesnt have much strength in his arms can tamp it's so easy. Initially I had to set the dose and grind and this took a few shots to get the coffee perfect. I have about 4 different brands of coffee beans that i love to rotate and its easy just to reset the grind. The milk frothing is also very easy. Even my little niece can make hot chocolates for herself and she loves the foam function as it makes lots of fluff as she calls it. Very happy with my purchase. I feel the machine has lots of features for the price i paid.

Purchased in March 2019 for $949.00.

Milk Frothing

Perfect addition to the kitchen! No longer have to leave the house for a GREAT coffee!!

The quality of the coffee is great - guests in my house have said that the coffee I serve is the same quality of that from a cafe. The machine remains constant in taste and quality. As someone who loves a HOT coffee it is perfect in delivering results. As someone who has always wanted a one push and given a result I was skepticism about purchasing the machine but it goes above and beyond expectation.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

Product is used: Daily

Easy to use and looks great on my kitchen bench!

After an initial setup I’ve found the machine pours very consistent, great tasting coffee. Overall it's a very premium looking machine for the price and I love that the tamping station makes the process a lot cleaner.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

Product is used: Daily

Hi, we just bought this machine and we have tried small grinds and big grinds BUT we can not get the brewing gauge to go into the optimal zone and the crema is a bit light on . Not that inpressed
Did you ever find out why? Ours is doing the same thing.

I can’t get the coffee grinder to work, I’ve tried cleaning all the beans out and restarting but still won’t work help?
Matthew this happened to me too, I had the coffee dosage down too low, a slight adjustment got it working again. Good luck!

My la specialista won’t grind coffee at all I’ve tried cleaning the coffee beans out and restarting and still won’t bring???
Hi Matthew, Please watch the following video which will show you how to effectively clean the grinder of your La Specialista. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvKYncn1VZU If you are still having issues restarting your machine please contact our customer service team via the below link and they will help you out. https://www.delonghi.com/en-au/customer-support Kind Regards, De'Longhi AustraliaYes I’ve done all of that thanks for your help but I returned product probably won’t be buying again...

La Specialista EC9335M