DeLonghi La Specialista EC9335M

MPN: EC9335M

• Consistency
  • Product is used:
    • Daily (40)
    • Several times a week (7)
    • Weekly (3)
  • Milk Frothing

Consumer Photos & Videos

Michael CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Decent Coffee Machine

We had our Delonghi la Specialista for around a month when the dreaded water leak from the tray begun. We contacted Delonghi Customer Care and they were great. They sent out an updated drip tray and a pack of coffee beans for the inconvenience. The coffee machine itself is decent and we are very happy with the price we got it for, at the recommended retail price id be looking at other options though.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $599.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks for your feedback Michael :)

Julie

JulieWestern Australia

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or the grinder is faulty on my machine

I received the coffee machine as a Christmas gift & I opened the box & got it all set up as directions indicated, I went to make the first cup of coffee & the grinder will not work. I am really upset about this machine not working & have tried everything & cabt work out what the issue is. I am tempted to return the machine as it seems that it won’t grind at all. I haven’t even made one cup of coffee nor has the grinder worked since opening the box up. Very annoyed.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Milk Frothing
GrinderI can’t even get this machine to work
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Julie, thanks for sharing your feedback. I have just sent you a Direct Message and we will have this fixed for you right away :)

LuisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Missing Coffee container at purchase, now 30 days on it's leaking water

When I purchased this coffee machine the container which houses the coffee beans was missing from the packaging and I had to go back to Harvey Norman. They gave me the container from the display machine. Now, 30 days on ... the water tank is leaking into the tray. I used the machine this morning. Switched it off after use and 2 hrs later found half the tank water had leaked onto the bench, under iPad and down to the floor. No acceptable after only 30 days of use. It makes good coffee but there are clearly production and mechanical issues.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

What a disaster

Unfortunately we couldn't agree more with all the criticism. Within 3 months the grinder, the tray, the temperature etc, all went down. Within 4 weeks we sent the machine back for repair and had six weeks to wait before the machine returned. And then, within 3 days the watersupply was blocked. Just around Christmas.
I'm just curieus if someone got his of her money back instead of endless repairs.

Purchased in September 2019 at Idealo for $826.00.

Grinder stuck

Just unboxing it yesterday and guess what?? The grinder are stuck and nothing coming out and the machine start heating. Now ive to send it back to the shop and replace the new one.

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $749.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Great esspresso machine

After adjusting coffee grind. This machine makes and excellent brew. Easy to use, semi manual unit. I definitely recommend to listen to DeLonghi instructual video prior to using. Also insertion of coffee grind holder does not explain the twist and click clearly. Took me a few minutes to figure that out. I was affraind to break the holder.

Purchased in December 2019 for $900.00.

Alon

AlonVictoria

Disappointed

Purchased de longhi la specialista from good guys on July 31 2019. Read instructions many many times checked YouTube made many cups of coffee. Cant seem to reduce amount of ground coffee delivered Cant get pressure gauge any where near optimum. Cant get good cup of coffee Very disappointed.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

Totally satisfied

Having it for 4 days now. Did 3-4 espresso to adjust the amount of coffee from the grinder. Naturally I've read the user's guide. Very satisfied. Will see in a couple of months. Former coffee machine was leaking every morning. Now I can enjoy a latte every morning with no mess and the wife is happy.

Purchased in December 2019.

Fritter a nightmare

When we first tried the mild frothier it worked well now all it does is bubble up to quickly and does not coming out with a creamy consistency but bubbles, extremely disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Shirley, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that this is causing you an inconvenience. Could you please give our customer service team a call on 1800 126 659. They will definitely be able to help with this one :) Best, De'Longhi

WZFY

WZFYPerth, WA

Great features but poor build quality

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $759.00.

Dale M.Sydney, NSW

DeLonghi La Specialista EC9335M Leaking from Tray

Hi, I read that this machine leaded from the tray but had had drink from one at a friends place and thought

"surely they will have fixed the leaking tray issue."

Wrong- had it for 1 month and it's leaded all over the bench 4-5 times now for no apparent reason- may have to return it- will probably just want a full refund.

Purchased in November 2019 for $670.00.

Dale M.

Hi thanks I spoke to a rep. yesterday and the part is on its way. Hopefully will all be fixed now.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

That's great to hear Dale! Please do let us know if there are any more issues, we are here to help :) Best, De'Longhi

DarrenSydney, NSW

Onto my third.....

I first bought this machine in May 2019. Worked fine...for one month and then the grinder stopped working. Returned to Myer and it was replace no questions asked. The second one lasted 6 months performing fine....until the grinder stopped again - same problem.
Returned to Myer and being a sucker for punishmentI took the THIRD MACHINE in just over 6 months. I have registered it with Delonghi again so hopefully if it fails I will get a full refund of my purchase price.
I wouldn't recommend this machine at the moment to anyone

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $969.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Darren

Thanks I will call next week when I return from holidays

Michael S.

Michael S.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy this machine.

Coffee grinder lasted 6 cups then made terrible noise and stopped, never to grind again. Difficult to see cups under dispenser and no water gauge until red warning light flashes. Returned to The Good Guys no questions asked, replaced with Sunbeam.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Michael, we are very sorry for this experience and outcome of your La Specialista. In future thought please don't hesitate to contact us directly and we are always happy to help you and to find a solution. Best, De'Longhi

DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks Good, however

Purchased this machine July,19- Paid $949-previously had two Breville coffee makers and thought would like a change-disappointed. Had it replaced shortly after purchase as it leaked water from the tank. Have spoken to a representative of the Company as I am finding it difficult to get the right amount of coffee in the filter holder. If I turn the ground coffee quantity dial down to absolute minimum it still spews out too much coffee. Also to get the right milk temperature when frothing it is necessary to turn the speed dial twice. For $949 I am disappointed with the unit-especially when it was strongly recommended by the sales person.

Purchased in July 2019 for $949.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi David, we are sorry to hear the experience you are having with your La Specialista. We would love to help you with these issues. We will send you a direct message to resolve this :)

very much appreciated

De'LonghiDeLonghi

You are very welcome, we are happy that we could help :)

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Don't buy one if you like coffee

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $599.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Ben, thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear the experience you have had with your coffee machines. We would like to help you with this and find a solution for you. We have sent you a direct message :)

Leaking water

Had the delonghi la specialista for around 3 weeks now and it has leaked water from the tank all over my bench top 4 times now not happy with the machine for this reason and especially what you pay for it, was expecting a lot better from delonghi

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $849.00.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Mal, thank you for sharing your feedback. We have just sent you a private message so we can fix this for you :)

Mal
Mal
De'LonghiDeLonghi

This is fantastic! Thank you Mal for your kind words :)

Water Leaking

Coffee good but after less than 3 weeks from purchasing water is leaking out and emptying the water tank all over my bench top. Help needed, what can I do?

Purchased in October 2019.

Bev
Bev

Spoke to George at DeLonghi who was most helpful. He has arranged for a new modified drip tray and float to be sent to me and assures me that this problem has been rectified by DeLonghi. Fingers crossed!

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Bev, thanks for contacting our Customer Service number. Please let us know if you have any more questions :)

Allan

Allan

The wife new best friend

My wife has not stopped thanking me enough since I bought this she loves it it says me or Fortune in her by and coffees from the local milk bar or the cafes the taste is much better than what I've bought in the shop and the beautiful thing about it is you're doing it home making it yourself

Troy T.Sydney, NSW

Leaks Water

Machine was purchased just on 2 months ago
Just starting leaking water leaks from the tank in the back into front spill tray to the point it over flows spills out all over the bench another thing we noticed is the guage on the front for temp doesnt work
Does the machine make good coffee truthfully yes when its not flooding the kitchen bench if the temp guage on the front is only there for aesthetics and not actual functionality leave it out
As paying what we payed theres an expectation
Also delonghi the store which we bought it from
Binglee just told us theres a possibillty it will go in for repair
Well no the machine we expect replacement down to the age of the machine and its casual use

Purchased in September 2019 for $799.00.

Product is used: Weekly
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Troy, thanks for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to write this. We will be sending you a private message so that we can resolve this issue for you ASAP. Best, De'Longhi

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Troy, we will have one of our team members contact you shortly :)

Benjamin W.

Benjamin W.Banks 2906, ACT

All Style, no substance

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $670.00.