DeLonghi La Specialista EC9335M

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Thinh DinhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought the machine yesterday and love it so much. Some reviews about leaking worries me now. Fingers crossed!

My first cafe latte from the machine and I love the taste. Is this optimal yet or it has to go up a bit? Still a lot to explore from this one!

Purchased in February 2021 at JB Hi-Fi for $711.55.

Hi Thinh,
The coffee looks great :) and it has reached the optimal zone! Great work! :)
We are really glad you are loving your machine :)

Thinh Dinh

Thank you. We're loving it so much and trying to practising the latte art which is very difficult haha.

Liam

Liam New South Wales

Good beginner machine, although not without faults.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $899.00.

BrookHunter Region, NSW

Not recommended

Purchased in March 2019 for $809.00.

Brook

The points made in my review state Delonghi's position from communication with customer support.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Brook, yes we are really sorry you have experienced this. Can you please let us know who you spoke to in customer service?

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi La Specialista EC9335M compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Teresa R.Gippsland, VIC

update - Stopped working again [twice within 17 days of purchase] Returned as not fit for purpose

Purchased in October 2020 at Betta Home Living for $829.00.

Teresa R.

We have had an email response (Contact Us Form Submitted: [#0007175400)
In the meantime I did a lot of troubleshooting and in consultation with the retailer I think it is sorted.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Teresa, we are really glad the issues have been sorted :)

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Machine Perfect Coffee !!

I’ve had my machine a few weeks now and it is absolutely amazing! The automatic built in grinder & tamp are a great feature absolutely no waste or mess. So simple to operate .. the steam pressure is perfect for milk never too frothy & quite hot if that’s how you like it. After researching for a few months I am so glad I went with this machine & she is a stunner too.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $849.00.

Hi Kylie,
We are so happy your enjoying your machine, thanks for review

Leaking, leaking, leaking.

Had this for four months, it leaks water all over the counter repeatedly will go a few days than water everywhere. A common problem, read reviews before buying but thought this can’t be true.... do not buy!!!

Purchased in June 2020.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi John, thank you for your review. Please could you give our customer service team a call on 1800 126 659 as our team will be able to help resolve this ASAP :)

John

Customer Service is sending a new drip tray as this is a known issue, and hope this will solve the problem. The water is leaking from bottom of actual unit so we will see.

John

As a follow up new drip tray did not solve problem, have to bring in to repair centre and be without machine for many weeks.

Rod M

Rod MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was great now stopped grinding

have loved my machine up until today.We descaled it 2 days ago and went to use it today but our grinder doesn't work.we tried everything advised in the cleaning section but nothing has changed.everything else works,there are no warning lights on..any tips

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $750.00.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi Rod, thank you for your review. Please could you give our customer service team a call on 1800 126 659 as our team will be able to troubleshoot any questions and help get your machine up and running :)

Great coffee, easy to use and looks great!

Purchased in May 2020.

Amy R.

Amy R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Leaking after 2 weeks of using machine

Heard good things about the Delonghi La Specialista - I’ve had it for 2 weeks and it’s already started to leak and make loud noises when making espressos. After reading reviews seem to be a common issue. Very disappointed as the coffee tastes great but the machine is already broken - hopefully they can fix this problem for future customers

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Milk Frothing
Product is usedSeveral times a week
De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi Amy, thank you for your review. Please could you give our customer service team a call on 1800 126 659 as our team will be able to troubleshoot any questions and help get your machine up and running :)

Joe H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fault after two weeks and 8 cups of Coffee

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $799.00.

Joe H.

ADDITIONAL...the machine is also leaking water everytime it was used a puddle formed underneath middle left side.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi Joe, thank you for your review and we are so sorry to hear this. Please could you give our customer service team a call on 1800 126 659 ASAP. We will be able to organise a repairer to pick up your machine and have it assed right away.

My morning partner

I enjoy my coffee every morning I woke up. The quality of coffee produced by the machine makes me satisfied my taste as well as the temperature that I want.

Purchased in May 2020 for $799.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Nela, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Sofia19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Has been pretty good, but suddenly stopped working after 5 weeks

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $790.00.

Hi Sofia,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and giving us the chance to help you.
Let us know how it goes at the repairer :)

Sofia19

I've sent it back to The Good Guys and will see what happens. I just don't want it to constantly stop working as it was very expensive.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Sofia, yes of course. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you will :)

Cloe J.

Cloe J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great coffee machine so far!!

We have had this coffee machine for 3 months or so now and it has had no issues whatsoever (besides a bit of coffee getting stuck in the filter which made the pressure go whack.... easy fix). We use the machine a few times a day and the coffee has been consistent. We find we only really use a fine grind on the settings and I wish it would have a bigger range for the grind settings. The milk frother works well but doesnt allow for coffee art as its pretty automated. All in all great machine delicious coffee and we are very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in June 2020 at David Jones Online Store for $719.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Cloe, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Lorraine

LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Faith restored in brand.

My machine has now been returned and my faith in the brand has been restored after speaking with Andrea at Customer Service at DeLonghi. Their service people in Adelaide had let them down on this occasion.
I am now hoping for a trouble free machine.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Coffee Sydney

Coffee SydneySydney, NSW

DeLonghi La Specialista - great at home machine

We have had the DeLonghi La Specialista machine at home for the last few weeks now, and it is easy to use with an automatic tamper and grinder which is great (especially if you're looking for barista made coffee at home). If you're unsure how to use the machine, make sure you book a demo in if needed as a representative will be able to show you how to use the machine over Zoom which was very helpful. If you like milk coffee, the frother is great as well and easy to use. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to have cafe quality coffee at home.

Purchased in May 2020.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Coffee Sydney, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad you are loving your machine and that our live demonstration was really helpful to you!

Delonghi La Specialista Leaking Water

Hi, I love using this 1-3 times a day. The descale symbol came on yesterday and since then it has leaked the entire contents of the watertank on to the bench

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

Hi Elise,
I have escalated your issue to our La Specialista expert who will be in contact with you shortly. Please be careful leaving your personal information on a review site as everyone can see your information.
Kind Regards,
Delonghi Team

Elise
Elise

noted have deleted my info :) thanks team.

ShannonSydney, NSW

Leaks everywhere

Bought my La Specialista off of DeLonghi’s Amazon shop on the 22nd of July.
I have had it for a week, using it at least once a day and have come back to find that it has leaked all over my countertops on 4 different occasions.

After doing some research, I have found that this seems to be a common issues that has never been addressed or rectified - would never have bought the machine if I had known earlier.

Waiting to hear back from DeLonghi about a replacement or fix.

Purchased in July 2020 at Amazon for $799.00.

Shannon

UPDATE: it is now leaking daily; I am concerned over the damage this will be doing to my counters.

616473BGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaks, all the water drains from the tank all over the kitchen

I have logged this twice now with DeLonghi and had absolutely no response. Customer service/support is sadly lacking.
It makes great coffee, but I am over wondering if I'll wake up to a flooded counter top. Frother works a treat.

I did forget to mention that the I logged the initial fault over a month ago with no response. Logged again last week, same. The DeLonghi contact below has not generated a response either. Yes, we are all affected by the virus, but don't trot it out as an excuse for poor customer support.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $879.00.

616473BG

Thank you for the update I will message you my details.

Jack R.

Jack R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

DeLonghi La Specialista

I have been using the DeLonghi La Specialista for around 3 months now. I'm really impressed with the cafe level of coffee. I was a little sceptical at first as I wanted a machine for at home that wasn't too much hassle. The La Specialista is very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use. I would highly recommend this machine for someone who enjoys coffee but doesn't want to break the bank.

Purchased in March 2020.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Jack, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Kellie A.

Kellie A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great coffee machine. Coffees are just as good as cafe bought.

The machine is easy to use and I love the automatic coffee grinder and tampa function. The temperature and continued quality coffee, which is as good as a barista coffee from a cafe. I have had the machine for over a month now and haven't had any issues with it.

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Kellie, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you are loving your machine!