DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Shez

Shez

So far so good (excellent)

Purchased at Myer for A$1,699.00.

Hi Shez,
Thank you for your kind words, we love hearing from our happy customers. We have also noted your comments for improvements as De'Longhi is always looking at ways to improve their machine.

ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic coffee machine

Bought this machine a couple of weeks ago when my old pod machine died. Felt real beans was the way forward....and I’m so glad I did. We had a zoom session with Heather who was awesome and gave us some barista tricks to functions, menus and making the perfect froth.
This machine is so user friendly, my 7 year old can still make coffee with the automatic milk frother.
Everything you need to get started and work through to set your coffee machine up is in the manuals or easy to view YouTube clips online.
Cleaning and maintenance appears to be easy as well.
We got it at a great price, with bonus gift pack making this a difficult deal to pass up.
I will give updates as we move along to see if this machine holds up.

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer for A$1,699.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi ConLac, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and you found our zoom setup helpful! We will pass on your great feedback to Heather :)

Michael CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delonghi La Specialista Maestro

I am most impressed with this machine. Great results in making my various coffees with great taste and consistency. I have never experienced a true coffee flavour until I received this coffeemaker and made my own drinks, Lattes and Cappuccinos regularly. Most enjoyable even the way the temperature is set is perfect. Absolutely rapt with this machine.

Purchased at The Good Guys Online store.

CherylDeLonghi

Michael we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and am so happy that you are enjoying your Maestro. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Very happy you are enjoying good coffee.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Best of both worlds

I purchased this recently because I currently have a Delonghi fully automatic but I’ve always felt that the milk was not quite hot enough. This machine gives me the best of both world because I can now froth the milk myself or the machine does it for me. I was shown by Suzy, Delonghi QLD rep the in and outs of the machine. Very happy and I’ve always trusted the brand De’Longhi.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Mick,
Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing great things about our De'Longhi reps and how much you love your machine.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi Maestro - Awesome Machine!

This machine does it all! It has the automated functions we need to make high quality coffee fast, with little effort, as well as the option to be used manually for more customised brews.

I had Suzy Harper, the DeLonghi QLD Sales Rep, demonstrate all the great features of this machine in a one-to-one lesson at Harvey Norman. The Maestro is easy to use and has a wide range of options to personalise each setting to get the coffee you love every time, remembering your preferences the next time you use it.

Love this machine, would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,850.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and that Suzy was such a great help to you! We love hearing stories like these :)

Ashasked

Hi, i just got my Maestro from your online store, delivered in a few days of ordering which was great, and all goes well. One issue I am having is the LatteCrema system - just blows steam - it does siphon the milk up by the looks. I have read the instuctions, checked the system, cleaned it and still no action. Can you assist. Ash

Michael Cook

Hi Ash did your Latte Crema system come with a little plastic tube that attaches to the lid where there is a hole for drawing the milk up. If so do you place the curved end into the top so the flat end sits in the jug and draws the milk? If you did not get this tube I suggest contacting Delonghi Customer Service. Hope this helps.

ConLac

Take the clean function off clean and turn the knob to the froth you want. Latte is the middle one

Ash

Thanks - I have the tube in the milk and tried all of the settings for milk froth and none work - only steam comes out of the spout.

GTSasked

Hi,

I have recently purchased a La Specialista EC9665M (Australia, Harvey Norman) love the machine, brews great. Our issue is with brewing and frothing at the same time, can this be done?

We were told by sales staff it can do it, only to find out it's not the case. As we regularly make 2-4 coffees at a time when having staff meetings etc, it takes a lot longer to do. Especially leaving the first brewed coffee waiting until the fourth is brewed, then to froth 2 jugs aftwards.

I know this may sound menial to some, but the extra time is often important to us. Thanks for any advice.

Michael Cook

I have not been in that situation. However if you grind each cup as normal set dial to what you want and then manually froth with frother all the milk to right heat and pour in each cup. I do not think you can do it automatically. I might suggest you contact delonghi customer service representatives who would know more. I hope this has helped.

Mick King
Mick King

I purchased the same machine to make coffee shop quality coffee. It makes coffee at the same speed as a coffee shop. You can try the auto milk jug, it makes the milk quicker, or maybe instant coffee.

GTS

Thanks for the reply Mick. Yes we've tried the auto frother, not enough milk for our large coffees, if temp and quantitycan be adjustedon the auto frothing that would be great. I've tried all settings to no avail. I'm questioning if brewing & frothing is doable at the same time. Otherwise the machine is great.

Lino S.

Lino S.asked

where can i buy the delonghi la specialista meastro in scotland

CherylDeLonghi

Hi Lino,
Very happy to hear you are wanting a Maestro. This site is monitored by De'Longhi Australia. We have been the first country to release Maestro. Probably the best thing for you is to check with De'Longhi UK as to when they will release Maestro. Here is the link

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines