DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB

DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB

MPN: EN750.MB

Best Nespresso machine so far

We have had this machine for a few years now and we love it.
It's our third Nespresso and the best so far. We find it is hotter than the last model we had where we use to have to use the microwave straight after when making coffees with milk.
It's easy to use. Makes perfect coffee every time. Using capsules makes it so quick and easy for 1 or 2 cups on the go.
Having the milk container is great to be able to put in the fridge for the next day. Parts go in the dishwasher for easy cleaning too!

Purchased in May 2016.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

This machine does it all!

I already have a Nespresso machine but have now upgraded to the Nespresso Lattissima Pro.
This machine dies it all, even self cleans.
Large milk dispenser so you can make a few coffees at the one time.
Large water tank, large used pod holder.
Very tidy, compact and stylish Machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Very happy

The DeLonghi Lattissima Pro Machine looks good and works well. It makes a great tasting coffee, and has a great range of pods and flavours, from the offical website and at the supermarkets. The price was worth it! I Highly recommend this coffee machine to anyone who wants a pod coffee machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Very good but could have been great

Bought this as an upgrade from my previous Lattissima plus. It's definitely better, larger milk container so you can make several coffees for yourself and guests without refilling, the sensor in the water tank tells you when it's near empty so you don't get half way through making a coffee only to hear the machine sucking on air which is good since the water container is always at the back so you can't see it. The larger used capsule container with the see through viewing window is an improvement so you can actually see when it's getting full. The ability to make more different sizes as well as just hot water or hot milk is good too.
Only issue I have is that the coffee and milk should be hotter, it's a good temperature if you plan on downing the whole coffee immediately but if you don't finish it in 5 or 10 minutes then you're left with cold rubbish.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Milk does not heat up enough

experiencing too cool milk! I've tried changing settings but only gets a tad warmer and I have to microwave it for couple of minutes again. It's a good machine as it's easy to clean and maintain although it’s an expensive model in the market but very disappointed with the coffee temperature specially in the cold winter mornings,

Date PurchasedApr 2018

A coffee Addicts dream

My 5th coffee machine; my first being a disaster when it failed in the 2nd month, 4th month and 6th month. It was not a Nespresso Machine.

That is when we got our first Lattissima and the world was good, for almost four years. Then it started leaking water and it did not froth. We called Nespresso and they would fix it but would not loan us a machined that would froth milk. Both my wife and I like our coffee just so, and no other. In 40 years of marriage we have worked out what we like and do not like!

So, as our machine was being repaired we purchased a 2nd machine, a Lattissima Touch. We received our repaired machine back after three weeks to decide to continue to use the new machine. The new machined ceased functioning about a week later. Well, we had the repaired original; machine and used this again.

We returned the New Machine for a replacement, a slightly newer model; this lasted 5 days, for it to go into the disco era, flashing lights and refusing to make coffee. We returned this machine too, a little ... well greatly frustrated with the Lattissima range, looking for something other. The machine we had appeared to be the top of the range. We were about to leave the store when my wife saw a Lattissima that we had not been shown; the Lattissima Pro!

Old stock, priced from $889 down to $489, we paid the difference. Best coffee machine purchase yet! It is a brilliant machine, easier to clean, holds more water and milk, is programmable and even allows you to make hot water for tea! The world was good again and still is now after a moths use. No big deal, just one month?

We have purchased around 1500 capsules this year (in 5 months). We like our coffee, our visitors like our coffee, we really like our coffee, so 10 cups of coffee average a day is ... average. So, we have a fair idea what a good machine is from our point of view. Actually, my father was also a coffee nut, also preferring the Nesscaffe brand; genetics?

Anyway, 4½ stars for the machine; but it is not flawless! Well designed by engineers but not by Black Belt coffee drinkers. So, Coffee Machine Makers, for our next machine, in five years time, we would like;

- The Milk Frother - to be BIGGER, at least fill the foot print space allocated for it. If it were to hold twice as much milk that would be nice and well.
- The water-tank too, BIGGER and mounted at the side where you can see when the water is low ... duh!
- The water-tank stop mechanise could be a little more intelligent, allowing the coffee pouring to finish before switching to "fill the tank'. There is enough reserve water in the tank to do this!
- The water Capture can be a little bit deeper without breaking the production costs as also having a "full" warning, warning light.
- Programmable Buttons; allow these to be programmed as I want them, meaning, milk, coffee or what combination I wish to program them, in which order i want them. Just number these 1 through 6 or a through f.
- Too loud guys! When i wake up in the morning and my wife want's a sleep-in, I can't have my coffee. Yes, I could have the machine in the garage or maybe in Tasmania but come-on, the noise is like a jet aeroplane taking off when it is 6 am.

I would be willing to pay more for a machine that would also not run too hot, too quickly when we are having a soirée (at our age we no longer party's but soirée's). Yes, we may be a little unusual the way we use the machine but then, what option do we have.

My brother has one of those 'Barrister' machines. You know, the one where you grind the coffee and bla, bla ... takes to long and you can't easily change the flavours or as with the capsule.

So, Nespresso, Lattissima, Delongi or whoever decides on the design, pricing and features; by all means, have Engineers design the machine nice and solid, but ask a coffee addict about the features and details. Choose someone who truly enjoys using the coffee machines, just look at the coffee capsule sales!

PS - I like the lighting used by this machine!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

My morning saviour!

My partner purchased this machine for me at Christmas time 2017.
I absolutely adore it!
It’s so easy to clean, love the fact there is easy to follow Nespresso YouTube videos for every function.
It honestly is so simple to use that even my mother purchased one after trying mine!
Personally I hate Nespresso branded coffee pods so I opted for the DiBella pods which work great and taste even better!
I couldn’t imagine my mornings without it! Absolutely recommend and love this product!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Makes Good Lattes

I got this because I only drink lattes but I probably should have got a full coffee machine, not capsule one. It does an absolutely excellent job with frothing the milk. Gives me a chuckle every time I do it but being capsule based, I can never get the coffee as good ad a cafe. I think its does a sterling job but pods are limited and next time I will get a full machine. Its easy to use and well made. I you like pod coffee this is about as good as it gets.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

On the Whole a Good Machine

Use only Nespresso Pods. Use only distilled, deionised water. (This means no scale, ever) This machine is fundamentally quite good. Its been reliable to date. Keep the milk frother regularly washed and clean and it will serve you well.
My issues are that it is a bit on the expensive side and secondly, that the milk frother while working reasonably well is borderline in its design so it doesn't take a whole lot to upset it. Such as trying to stretch it too far between good cleans and not having the control knob set just back from the maximum.
Other than that I would recommend this machine. Far better than the Cilitz that this one replaced.

I can't stress enough that distilled(or deionised water will not only give you a better cup of coffee without the chlorine, flouride, metal ions, particular matter and occasional sulphites of tap water, it will also ensure that you don't have any scale problems because the components of scale do not exist in real distilled (or reverse osmosis), de-ionsed water. You should be using this water in your iron anyway.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Nearly there

Have had this machine for over a year.
Easy to use. Easy to clean. Does make an enjoyable cup of coffee with the press of a button or two.
Water tank is easy to fill and the machine will tell you when to do it. Lot’s of pros.
One con... the milk does not always froth properly.
Other than that, it has a great little footprint on your kitchen bench and it’s ease of use and great coffee making capabilities will be worth the cost of this little coffee maker.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Priced too highly but still great

As far as automatic pod coffee machines go, this one takes the cake. Like most Nespresso machines, this one is easy to use and clean while providing some excellent coffee. My main issue with the machine is that the jump in price between an entry level machine and this one is too high and this machine doesn't justify that large inequality. Sure there are some extra bells and whistles and settings but in terms of final product, the price gap doesn't add up.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Nothing but problems

Bought this as a birthday gift for my coffee loving Husband but it stopped making frothy cappuccinos, lattes and warm milk after only 31 days. Despite Nespresso refusing to replace the machine because it was more than 30 days old, we got it replaced at the place of purchase in time for Christmas and New Year functions. Unfortunately, this morning, it stopped working on the brand new replacement machine too. It's only 3 weeks old this time and I am very disappointed. We only use Nespresso pods and clean the milk jug and attachments by hand as recommended by Nespresso every day. I was prepared to put in the extra cleaning effort for a great cappuccino but it's not working. Lots of steam and noise.....but only warm water dribbles out! Extremely disappointing for such an expensive machine. Off to buy a different machine now!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Best machine yet

I bought this new pro model on Boxing Day & I’ve already used 50 + capsules. It’s the best machine so far & it’s my 3rd Nespresso machine. It makes a hotter latte, is much easier to clean & cappuccinos are lovely & frothy. I love it & would totally recommend it to anyone that enjoys coffee.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

just love this coffee machine

I have had a few coffee machines in my time, but this one is the best one so far. I just have to press one button to make my cappucino and it does everything by itself. It is easy to clean, just have to wash the milk container out and that is it. The machine tells you when you need to do a descale clean, so dont have to worry about when to do it

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Repeat Delivery Error, Now stuck on descale process

Machine software issues out of the box & no good support for it. Kept getting "repeat system delivery" message, now the machine is stuck on descale. Send it back already, I'm really not happy with the experience. I wanted to love this machine. Maybe I'll order the older model, seems to have less issues.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

I absolutely love my DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB

I absolutely love my DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB.
I've owned Brevilles before where you make your own & thought pod ones were stupid when I tried tackling them at hotels . But my sister had one of these & I was blown away by how easy it was to use & the coffee tastes great . You do need to get strong tasting pods or you need two. Or buy the proper Nespresso as my sister does as they are actually better as you only need one pod.
I love how simple to use this is & that you can press the clean button & it rinses through the spout of the milk & then you just put it in the fridge .
I bought mine 8 months ago & use it everyday , I don't buy take away coffees any more , I make one to go out or come home & get one.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Very happy

We love our new DeLonghi lattissima pro. We find it so easy to use, and produces a perfect cup of coffee every time. Even have the kids making me coffee now

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Not what expected

I bought it a few months ago and used it every morning.It's no better than my previous DeLonghi Pixie. The machine is very noisy and the quality of coffee is average - I use only Nespresso capsules.
After a few uses the milk started to splatter all over the place even after the milk jug was cleaned as per instructions so I had to go back to my Aeroccino.
It is easy to use and clean but quality wise it's not worth the money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good morning companion

The DeLonghi Lattissima Pro is a good morning companion. I very much like its fast heating thermoblock which allows me to take advantage and ready to make a cuppa the way I like in 30 seconds. The water tank has a generous size which amazingly easy to fill compared to the machine’s dimensions.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Love my DeLonghi

This coffee machine delivers awesome tasting coffee every cup time after time. My daughter uses it every weekend when she stays for the weekend. She loved it so much she has now bought her own DeLonghi coffee machine. It's very easy to clean the machine. I can't fault it at all.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

nespresso Lattissima Pro: Quantity of shot is right on and I get the appropriate amount of water in the drip tray, but I also get water going under the drip tray, and it somehow misses the tray and ends up in a pool underneath it. Please advise?
Did you think to ask Delonghi?Thanks Andy, DeLonghi referred me to Nespresso help since I purchased from them. The coffee specialist had me check for calcium flakes but there were none since I really do regular maintenance and, use filtered water. She had me run multiple Lungo shots and no flakes. She had me take apart the milk frothier head and soak all the parts for an hour in warm soapy water, which I'm doing now. I will post if this makes a difference. Thanks.This seemed to work, I was surprised.

How do I clean the Coffee Spout of the Latisima pro. Is there a way to remove it and wash it like the Milk Frother?
If you just run a long black with no pod in it then that gives it a good rinse with just hot water after using it. Then you do a descaling once in a while. I've never tried to remove the spout.Thank you. We run a short before every time we switch off the machine. We also do the descaling. We wanted to do the same as with the milk frother and give it a through clean every six months or so. But thank you for taking the time to suggest this.

I have a lattissima EN750 touch and despite disassembling the entire milk jug head piece and ensuring every orifice is clean, It seems the pressure is not allowing the milk to push up the tube out the spout. steaming and cleaning works well. is it the machine itself? Alex
I have the pro so not sure if the same will apply to you. On my machine, the tube has two little holes that are inserted into the top part where you control froth and cleaning. One of the holes in the tube has to align with a dot in the centre of the top part i.e the hole in the tube has to align with the spout where the milk comes out. This resolved the issue for me. Hoping it’s as simple a fix for you.

Lattissima Pro EN750MB