DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB

• Milk Frothing

MinLea28

MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Machine

I’ve had 2 other coffee pod machines Previously (not Nespresso). The Delonghi Lattissima Pro has raised the bar of coffee pod machines. The coffee is lovely, the adaptability of serving size & type of coffee you require is terrific. The unit has an auto clean function after ea. “milk type” coffee is made. Such a compact unit which also has the ability to turn into an urn for tea, simply by inserting the hot water spout instead of the milk jug/frothing unit. I have now “retired my kettle”. Very pleased with purchase and look forward to a few good coffees in the future

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay.

Noise Level
Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Love it !!

This is the best coffee pod machine I've had so far.
DeLonghi is a very reliable brand.
The Nespresso pods makes a beautiful cup of coffee.
The milk frothing just adds that touch to a latte.
The machine has paid for itself by me not having to buy a coffee at work.

Purchased in June 2018 at RetraVision for A$500.00.

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Lattisima Pro-fessional

Best machine I've had in a longtime. DeLonghi have always been a reliable brand.
The Lattisima Pro together with the Nespresso Pod if your choice, makes for the perfect cup of coffee.
Lungi, espresso or ristretto, satisfaction is guaranteed.
I can trust that my morning pick me up is going to be consistent day in and day out. Each shot is perfectly measured and timed giving you the perfect temperature, flavour, texture and consistency.
The milk frothing attachment is wonderful, I no longer have to do that separately, my machine will do it for me. It's the worlds smallest barista that never disappoints.
Easy to set up and use.
Easy to clean.

Purchased in March 2019 at Nespresso for A$699.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Lattissima Pro EN750MB compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Nicholas R.

Nicholas R.Perth, WA

Machine itself is good but I don't like the pods

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys.

Maggie

MaggieSydney, NSW

Best Nespresso machine so far

We have had this machine for a few years now and we love it.
It's our third Nespresso and the best so far. We find it is hotter than the last model we had where we use to have to use the microwave straight after when making coffees with milk.
It's easy to use. Makes perfect coffee every time. Using capsules makes it so quick and easy for 1 or 2 cups on the go.
Having the milk container is great to be able to put in the fridge for the next day. Parts go in the dishwasher for easy cleaning too!

Purchased in May 2016.

Milk Frothing
Product is used Several times a week
Lynda

LyndaSydney australia

This machine does it all!

I already have a Nespresso machine but have now upgraded to the Nespresso Lattissima Pro.
This machine dies it all, even self cleans.
Large milk dispenser so you can make a few coffees at the one time.
Large water tank, large used pod holder.
Very tidy, compact and stylish Machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
M.H

M.HBrisbane

Very happy

The DeLonghi Lattissima Pro Machine looks good and works well. It makes a great tasting coffee, and has a great range of pods and flavours, from the offical website and at the supermarkets. The price was worth it! I Highly recommend this coffee machine to anyone who wants a pod coffee machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good but could have been great

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Samie

Samie

Milk does not heat up enough

experiencing too cool milk! I've tried changing settings but only gets a tad warmer and I have to microwave it for couple of minutes again. It's a good machine as it's easy to clean and maintain although it’s an expensive model in the market but very disappointed with the coffee temperature specially in the cold winter mornings,

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Robert Z

Robert ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A coffee Addicts dream

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Roxy A

Roxy ABrisbane

My morning saviour!

My partner purchased this machine for me at Christmas time 2017.
I absolutely adore it!
It’s so easy to clean, love the fact there is easy to follow Nespresso YouTube videos for every function.
It honestly is so simple to use that even my mother purchased one after trying mine!
Personally I hate Nespresso branded coffee pods so I opted for the DiBella pods which work great and taste even better!
I couldn’t imagine my mornings without it! Absolutely recommend and love this product!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Deepdene

DeepdeneMelbourne

Makes Good Lattes

I got this because I only drink lattes but I probably should have got a full coffee machine, not capsule one. It does an absolutely excellent job with frothing the milk. Gives me a chuckle every time I do it but being capsule based, I can never get the coffee as good ad a cafe. I think its does a sterling job but pods are limited and next time I will get a full machine. Its easy to use and well made. I you like pod coffee this is about as good as it gets.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Terrenceo

TerrenceoPerth, WA

Certainly makes a good cup of coffee

I am all in all happy with this machine. It’s easy to use, easy enough to clean and it makes good coffee. The only issue for me is the milk frother. Even when brand new the adjustable knob seems to make little or no difference. And even if I clean it every day very well it still seems to give unreliable results. But all in all my family and friends are always impressed with the coffee and that’s a plus because I’m far from a barista, I basically just push a button and It does the rest.

Purchased in July 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for A$463.20.

Geoff T

Geoff TSydney, NSW

On the Whole a Good Machine

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Lidia

LidiaSydney

Nearly there

Have had this machine for over a year.
Easy to use. Easy to clean. Does make an enjoyable cup of coffee with the press of a button or two.
Water tank is easy to fill and the machine will tell you when to do it. Lot’s of pros.
One con... the milk does not always froth properly.
Other than that, it has a great little footprint on your kitchen bench and it’s ease of use and great coffee making capabilities will be worth the cost of this little coffee maker.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Rohan K

Rohan KSydney

Priced too highly but still great

As far as automatic pod coffee machines go, this one takes the cake. Like most Nespresso machines, this one is easy to use and clean while providing some excellent coffee. My main issue with the machine is that the jump in price between an entry level machine and this one is too high and this machine doesn't justify that large inequality. Sure there are some extra bells and whistles and settings but in terms of final product, the price gap doesn't add up.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Narelle

NarellePerth, WA

Nothing but problems

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Shely

ShelyBrisbane

Best machine yet

I bought this new pro model on Boxing Day & I’ve already used 50 + capsules. It’s the best machine so far & it’s my 3rd Nespresso machine. It makes a hotter latte, is much easier to clean & cappuccinos are lovely & frothy. I love it & would totally recommend it to anyone that enjoys coffee.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
susan

susanSouthwest, VIC

just love this coffee machine

I have had a few coffee machines in my time, but this one is the best one so far. I just have to press one button to make my cappucino and it does everything by itself. It is easy to clean, just have to wash the milk container out and that is it. The machine tells you when you need to do a descale clean, so dont have to worry about when to do it

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Repeat Delivery Error, Now stuck on descale process

Machine software issues out of the box & no good support for it. Kept getting "repeat system delivery" message, now the machine is stuck on descale. Send it back already, I'm really not happy with the experience. I wanted to love this machine. Maybe I'll order the older model, seems to have less issues.

Date PurchasedOct 2017