DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
David

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great asset with 3 adults working from home in these Covid-19 times.

Bought this 18 months ago and has been used heavily as we work from home. Just one niggle is that there is a leak under drip tray now and then if not pushed fully home so have to put machine on a tray.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Delonghi A.DeLonghi

Hi David, thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate! :)

Kerrie B

Kerrie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing cup of coffee

For the last 10 years we have enjoyed many daily cups of coffee with our Saeco Intelia machine. When it at last needed servicing we decided instead to purchase a new machine and keep the old one as a spare. We purchased our De Longhi Magnifica S in January 2020 and have been very disappointed with the flavour and strength of the coffee produced. A couple of weeks ago the De Longhi broke down so we dusted off the old Saeco and using the same beans we were amazed by the quality and strength of the coffee produced. Although our new De Longhi has now been repaired under warranty we will sell it as we can’t go back to drinking such disappointing coffee.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$550.00.

Rachel

RachelPerth

Part of the family

This machine is part of our family - from break fast to after dinner coffees. It makes beautiful coffee and so simple to use and maintain. Just make sure to clean out the insides well every now and then

Cheryl B.DeLonghi

Rachel thank you so much for your review. Very happy that the whole family can enjoy.
This is brilliant. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Imelda

ImeldaNew South Wales

Not for me

Coffee is average. Easy to use though drip tray is ridiculously stupid for cleaning. After sales service was not too good. I prefer my old Saeco which I had for thirteen years

Delonghi A.DeLonghi

Hi Imelda, with the after sales service, was it the Delonghi customer service that you spoke to? If you could direct message us with feedback on the machine as well as the customer service so we can improve for the future.

Marc G.

Marc G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect coffee machine for your home

I have now owned this machine for around 18 months and I can’t overstate how great it has been, my wife and I use this every day and have saved a ton of money not having to purchase coffee at cafe’ prices and the coffee this machine produces can be every bit as good as the what you get at the cafe’.
All round fantastic machine at a affordable price, couldn’t recommend it any more highly

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$740.00.

Cheryl B.DeLonghi

Thank you Marc, Very pleased that you are happy with your machine.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Coffee but Disappointed

I purchased Delonghi Magnifica 2 weeks ago 22nd May 2020.

Was Happy having a.good.coffee.
But after 2 weeks, Milk Frother doesnt work. Followed the Manual to Descale but no.success .

Tried calling Delonghi.and.offered me an Agent to fix the problem.
to repair ? I didnt say YES because machine purchased just 2 wks ago.

Now Im convinced, Milk/Cappuccino Frother is always a problem n this kind of coffee.machine.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys Kitchens for A$679.00.

Delonghi A.DeLonghi

Hi Angela, we are so sorry about this. Has the repairer looked at your machine yet? How is it working now? If you could direct message us so we can help you further

Stephen Kingwell

Stephen KingwellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!! New to coffee

Easy to use and great YouTube content to help set up and use. service was awesome from E4 Electronics (Joe). Was responsive to questions and delivery was done via same day courier

Purchased in May 2020 at E4 Electronics for A$648.00.

Delonghi A.DeLonghi

Hi Stephen, thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so glad you love your machine!

alienbats

alienbatsSydney, NSW

Magnifica S - not so magnificent

Went into Castle Hill Harvey Norman store, and the DeLonghi representative told that the machine was eligible for Mother's day gift, after online registration. Came to know later that, it was not eligible, and many more customers had been mislead and had similar complaints. Clear case of mis-selling to increase sales and brushing off customers when contacted.
BTW, the frothing function is quite poor, as most of the time, it just injects warm water jets into milk, which you end of throwing and retrying. Also, there is hardly any froth to the coffee, no matter what beans you use. Only the short black espresso button is worth using, rest all just pour more water, thus spoiling the taste.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$499.00.

Avoid this machine

Not user friendly. Zero support from manufacturer. Wastes water and coffee beans. The manual describes the rescaling process and after going through multiple times over 48 hours still doesn’t work

Purchased in March 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$799.00.

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect coffee at the comfort of your home

The machine is easy to use and perfect for a cuppa at home.
Has an inbuilt steamer so that you can make yourself any coffee latte, cappuccino etc.
Little noisy than what I would have liked but I don’t mind it as much now.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$599.00.

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Ok but could be better

I am satisfied with the quality of coffee produced by the machine but it really depends on the coffee beans. The milk frother was ok at first but after a while, the o ring got loose. I phoned their customer service and they sent me some replacements. I replaced it but did not manage to make it work as before. So I bought a separate milk frother instead. I am satisfied with the temperature of coffee produced. The machine is easy to use and clean, however the periodic descaling is a bit of a pain.

mdcb40

mdcb40

Better and more reliable than more expensive machines

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys Online store for A$600.00.

diamondaze

diamondazeMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent automatic coffee at the price point

Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$699.00.

Jennifer

Jennifer

Amazing!

This coffee machine is life! It’s been a fantastic addition to our kitchen and has saved money buying quality coffee every day! Honestly if anything happened to this coffee machine I would defiantly buy another!

Cheryl B.DeLonghi

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your machine. Super stoked you are happy.

Rosalie

RosalieMid North Coast, NSW

Love good Coffee this one's for you

My machine was a factory second. I love it and use it every day. I've had the machine for a couple of years and have been very happy. Coffee made with freshly ground beans can't be beaten. The water container could be bigger as it needs to be filled often and it's a bit noisy but makes such good coffee quickly and fuss free. Delonghi is very good to deal with. Any problems are dealt with quickly and courteously.

Purchased at Delonghi.

Hi Rosalie,
Madly appreciate your review and will make sure i pass it onto to the team. Very happy that you are enjoying our machine.

Lou

Lou

Cannot do without a good coffee maker!!

A coffee maker for 6 years without faults or failings is good enough for me. I use it extensively without any worries. Make sure the maintenance is done when the machine tells you to do so. Strong, weak coffee, it does it all. Makes nice creamy coffee. Will get another one if this one breaks down (If it does!!)

Purchased in February 2014 at The Good Guys for A$686.00.

Mike

MikePerth, WA

A perfect machine for that real coffee flavour

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$729.00.

L Win

L WinQueensland

Perfect Coffee Machine

We love our coffee and nothing beats fresh coffee made with beans! We use it on a daily basis and we have adjusted it to the right strength and temperature for our coffee.

Purchased in November 2019.

D. L. A.

D. L. A.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfecto!

Magnificent coffee every time. Choose grind settings, intensity and then choose short or long black.....fantastico!
Milk frothier is wonderful, just like a barista would use... you are only limited by your experience and imagination. Makes incredible hot chocolate and cappuccino. I Love my MAGNIFICA -3 ;-)

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Holley Carmichael

Holley CarmichaelSydney, NSW

I cannot live without my Delonghi coffee machine.

This is the best machine. Compact in size and powerful in operation. Since buying this machine I have saved a small fortune by never having to buy takeaway coffees. In fact, I prefer my home coffee any day, it tastes amazing. Would recommend this machine to any coffee lover.

Purchased in February 2017 at Myer for A$1,500.00.

Chrisasked

I have descaled 3 times & rinsed through 6 times in total. My descale light still won't turn off. What next.

Delonghi A.DeLonghi

Hi Chris, How long did you wait for the descale to finish, the machine has a section within the descale time that it will rest while the solution does the work, if the process is not fully finished the machine will register that the descale is not finished and will continue to ask you to descale. The whole process will take about 45 mins.

Chris

OK thanks I will try again.

Edekasked

Hi, I put whole coffee beans in the ground coffee compartment, the beans fell out into the tray at the bottom, and when I vacuumed the compartment nothing came out, but the green light for the ground coffee option doesn't come off now?

Cameron K.DeLonghi

Hi Edek

There is a couple of things you can try:

1) turn the dial where you select the does to the right more. when the dial is on the very left the machine will think your placing pre-ground coffee in.

2) the light you mention can also indicate that the drip try is full of that it hasn't been pushed back into position correctly, just check and make sure that is ok.

for more information you can have look at the manual. Please see the below link for the digital version:

If you would like to youcan contact our customer support centre on:
1800 126 659
or visit our website for frequently asked questions:

Kind regards

Cameron

Edek

Thank you, the machine is working fine now.

Casey B.

Casey B.asked

Hi can you buy a milk jug for this machine or do you have to use the manual wand

Delonghi A.DeLonghi

Hi Casey, unfortunately there isn't a milk carafe that can attach to this machine so you will have to use the manual wand. Here is a how-to video on using the manual steam wand :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHFCCyu2zVo&list=PLEMc1V_7ahGEQg4F7052E-nLTpGxyzSGp&index=24&t=0s

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives