MPN: 35904036

Always breaking down

originally purchased machine 2017 worked fine for about 2 years, then had issue with heating/frothing milk ie would not heat enough milk for 2 cappuccino, returned to Bravo received back same with same problem, returned machine to place of purchase, sent Bravo again after about a month machine was replaced with brand new, 6 months later same problem returned to place of purchase, sent to another repairer, received back after a week or so, 6 weeks later same problem. Fast losing patience with this problem & if possible will purchase different brand now

Purchased for $800.00.

Product is used: Daily

Easy to use great coffee

Easy to use and clean..great coffee maker will never go back to instant now perfect one stop machine..milk frother can be a bit tricky but after a few goes you work it out and its great

Purchased in February 2019 at Guthy Renker for $700.00.

Breakfast

Best coffee machine, self clean so you no your coffee is fresh every cup. Love the shots best. Nice hot frothy milk for your cappuccino or hot chocolate. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $686.00.

Product is used: Daily

I've rediscovered the flavour of real coffee.

Over the decades I have used percolators, dripolators, plungers, pods and manual espresso machines, but they all had their drawbacks: time consuming, messy or expensive, so I always ended up going back to instant coffee — for the convenience NOT the flavour. Several months ago my sister purchased a Magnifica S and raved about it and when I saw it working I was very impressed by its features, ease of use AND the end product. Being a sceptic I waited a few months and kept enquiring as to whether my sister was still so happy with her machine — she was! After also reading dozens of reviews I took the plunge (pun not intended) and am so glad I did.
I have had this machine for just over two months now (the household makes on average 10 to 12 cups/mugs of coffee per day) and it works consistently every time. Like any new appliance, it takes a little time to get used to all the features and functions and for those reviewers who complain about the coffee not being hot enough, strong enough or not dispensing enough etc, I suspect that carefully reading the instructions or watching the videos would solve the vast majority of their issues as there are many available settings for all aspects of making coffee to one's individual taste.
I find this machine to be very functional, stylish, compact and reliable. It produces great tasting coffee from mild to strong (bean and grind selection are also a factor here) and the milk frother is great for making cappuccinos and the like.
Yes, the water container is only 1.8 litres but it is simply a matter of getting into a routine of refilling it (like recharging a mobile phone) — if you want a compact bench top machine I consider this a very minor compromise as water takes up a lot of space.
For me, this machine does everything I could want and so far, does it reliably and consistently every time.
I have only had to descale the machine once in two months (being on tank water helps) and while the process takes a while, it is largely automated. General cleaning is simple as the various parts are easy to remove and replace. The only reviewer complaint I have seen that I would agree with is the fact the metal tray on which the cups sit does get fine scratches very easily, though they are not very noticeable.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $610.00.

Perfect coffee every time

We are absolutely ecstatic with this coffee machine! We were looking for one that would save us some money compared to the capsule machine we had. A family member recommended this to us.
We love that you can make a really hot coffee with it too. You can program it to suit your cup size as well. It makes a perfect cup every time.We're like a couple of professional Baristas now. And we're certainly saving a lot of money now that we just buy coffee beans in 1kg bag.
I also love the tank size, we get about 6 good sized coffees before it needs refilling. Also hold more than enough beans too.
It's easy to clean, there is a part that comes out easily for a simple clean once a month. I make it a rule to do it around the beginning of the month and it's not an issue then. It will last a long time if it is looked after. It's a good quality machine.
Highly recommend

Purchased in July 2018 at Qantas frequent flyer program.

excellent coffee

like a barista at home, what else can you ask for! easy to use and clean, doesn’t occupy much space, there are plenty of capsules to choose from, very affordable

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer Online Store for $3,000.00.

Product is used: Monthly

RIP - Our beloved Delonghi Magnifica S has passed today

A amazing example of pure quality. Making about 6-10 coffees a day for the last 6 years he was an intrinsic part of our family. Will be sorely missed on our next family holiday. However, we are pleased to announce the birth of of the newest family member is imminent.

Purchased in November 2013 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Product is used: Daily

Great small coffee machine for the home

We have owned one of these coffee machines for about 4 years now and have found it perfectly satisfactory for making good coffees. As it is automatic it grinds the beans internally negating the need for a separate grinder. We mainly drink black coffees and with the settings we have made on the machine it produces very good quality coffees with a nice crema. Occasionally we have visitors who prefer lattes or cappuccinas and the comments are always positive regarding the quality of the brew.
Can recommend this machine for the home as a very good mid-level expresso machine

Purchased at The Good Guys Physical store for $700.00.

My morning life saver.

Easy to use, consistent great quality coffee every time.
We've owned 2 of these machines over the last 12 years and I've had no issues.
On average we make between 4-6 cups of coffee a day.
The setting are easily adjusted to suit personal requirements.
Our machine is 6 years old at the moment & showing no signs of failure, wore the first one out.
My workplace has the same machine, and apart from general wear and tear it is perfect, makes approximately 12-15 cups a day.
Would purchase another Delonghi machine.

Purchased in May 2013 at Harvey Norman.

Small but awesome

Makes very good coffee. Love it has choices of how many shots you like. Perfect for making cappuccino as it comes with the frothier which makes good ones. Recommended to everyone

Product is used: Daily

Easiest coffee machine to use

This is the most used appliance in the kitchen. It's simple to use, easy to clean with options for frothed milk, strength of brew, 1 cup or 2, short or long cup. So simple a toddler could use it.

The best I’ve had!

My third coffee machine and it’s a great worker! Was after an automatic machine that wasn’t too big and this fits the bill beautifully. I use the espresso function mostly with whole beans- and use a separate milk frother as it allows me to do the milk quicker for two or three coffees. It grinds really well and has never let me down. Purchased a little under a year ago.

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $900.00.

Product is used: Daily

Extremely good, clean and versatile. Great coffee maker with no fuss.

The quality of the coffee is really great, with constant consistency. The temperature is set at what I like. So is perfect. Fill up container with beans, water, and push a button. What a delightful way to get such great coffee in my own home.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Milk Frothing

Quick and easy to make great coffee

We replaced our De’longi Nespresso with this machine and would never look back. Quick and easy to make a great coffee. Automatic grinding of coffee beans, 1 touch operation and a great tasting and hot cup of coffee. Milk frother heats the milk to the perfect temperature and perfect thickness depending on whether we are chasing a flat white or a cappuccino. We have saved a large amount of money by buying this machine by using coffee beans instead of pods and the coffee is so much better. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $549.00.

Product is used: Daily

Great coffee machine! Good for everyday use

This coffee machine makes good coffee! The texture of the coffee made is smooth and silky. The temperature of the coffee is just nice! There are many options to choose from the coffee machine on what kind of coffee beans / powders to be used or with the steamer or not. It is also very easy to clean. Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a coffee machine.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hifi Home.

Consistency
Product is used: Several times a week

Love it!

So easy to use and makes great coffee, very impressed with this machine. I had a manual Breville previously which made great coffee but this is so much better. Takes a couple of tries to get it perfect but now its all good to go.

Purchased in June 2019 at DeLonghi for $500.00.

Product is used: Daily

Nice Looking/ Easy To Use Machine !!!

Gives hot and full taste coffee every time !!! A joy to operate !! Fully automatic !!!
Needs coffee beans and clean water only !!! Highly recommended !!! 2 years warranty !!! --- for best results do not forget to read the instruction manual or just google -it !!!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $571.00.

Product is used: Daily

Easy to use, and perfect for domestic

This is the best one I have had so far. I had all kinds of different coffee machine, using powder, beans grander into powder, capsule pod, with or without steam wand, domestic, commercial etc... Let's talk about domestic only, if you still want to have a fresh coffee come out straight from beans, if you are not good at froth milk but still want a proper cappuccino, if you only have one coffee in the morning with your breakfast at home, please consider this one. With this machine, you are not limited by any brand of beans, beans is in your choice. With this machine you do not need to have experience for your milk froth skill, all you need is just stick your steam wand to the end of the cup. Go to YouTube watch few videos, then you found that you can make a thick creamy froth either. Obviously, practice make it perfect. Over all , I am very pleased that I can find a coffee machine like this, meets all my requirements. I have never stop to looking for a proper coffee machine within a budget until I have this one.

Purchased in July 2018 for $637.00.

Product is used: Daily

Terrible don’t waste your money

So all my life me and my family loved our Nescafé and then one day we decided to try this machine omg the worst experience ever I have have video proff of the coffee machine being faulty
I would press coffee selection and it would process as normal and nothing comes out sent to bravo repairs there even more hopeless the keep replacing the grinder when I keep telling them it was not spitting out coffe and the replaced the grinder twice and got it replace for a different machine

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $899.00.

Product is used: Daily

One press beautiful long Louie coffee

Great machine can adjust water temp , grind , coffee strength,amount of coffee in cup
So easy to use
Walk past put your cups under the spouts
Press one button in a flash you have 2 freshly ground Long blacks
Add a dash of milk done 2 long Louie ,s
Ready to go
(Long Louie is a long black with dash of milk )
Great coffee if you don’t want a milk based drink
Frothier works great for lattes etc

Purchased in April 2019 for $529.00.

Product is used: Daily

Do you have to reset the temperature every time you make a cup of coffee
NoEven when the machine is on the highest setting it still is not all that hot. Is there anyway that we can improve it?Hi Bob, Please view the following video on how to set the temperature of your Magnifica S https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1oRT6BUrz8. Once you follow these steps the temperature setting will be saved for your next coffee. In terms of making a hotter coffee using warmed coffee cups and room temperature milk can help increase the temperature. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to call our friendly team on 1800 126 659. Kind Regards, De'Longhi Australia

Machine grinds coffee as normal but hot water flows to drip tray instead of thru coffee pod & into cup outlet. Model is, Magnifica S.
If it's still under warranty, I'd take it back. If not, have you taken the coffee press out and cleaned it as per the instruction book? It sounds strange, like it's not pushing the grinds up into the section where the water flows. I've never had that happen. Maybe check out the trouble shooting section of your manual, if you don't have it, you should be able to download it via internet. Otherwise, definitely contact DeLonghi. Hope this helps, good luckHi Rose, Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Magnifica S. Please call the team on 1800 126 659 so we're able to find a solution ASAP. Kind Regards, De'Longhi Australia

what is causing water to leak onto the benchtop fro my new ECAM 22.110 coffee machine
Hi Nigel, Sorry to hear you're having leaking issues with your new machine. Firstly, please ensure you are emptying the drip tray regularly. If you can please call the team on 1800 126 659 we will troubleshoot with you to resolve this as soon as possible. Kind Regards, De'Longhi AustraliaThanks for your response . Following a call to one of your support team it was agreed to send the machine to a local repairer under warranty and a split hose was detected and fixed . All is now well and I am enjoying my caffiene fix . Thanks for your help , regards Nigel Hogg .Hi Nigel, Thank you for the update and for your patience. Very pleased to hear you're enjoying your Magnifica S! Kind Regards, De'Longhi Australia

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines