Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500

Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500

EN500BW (Brown) and EN500W (White)

Disappointed

So disappointed
With this machine
Only warms up lukewarm
For the price at $500
Don’t buy it not worth the money
Contacted Nespresso and only got sorry about that
Couldn’t help me at all

Purchased in April 2019 at Karrinup for $500.00.

Love it!

Really love my new coffee machine.
It is soo easy to use. I also love the fact it comes in brown to match my kitchen!
Super easy to clean. Milk frother can squirt a little so need to make sure you have positioned your cup correctly.

Coffee with a difference

My Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch makes the most enjoyable cup of coffee with a minimum of ease. Supported by Nespresso, it adds quality of product by offer a vast array of exotic coffee blends.
Have the coffee blended with milk or straight up supports the luxury at having a premium cup of coffee at a touch.

Purchased in March 2018 at Costco ACT, Canberra for $800.00.

Product is used: Daily

What an easy money saver!

I received my machine for my birthday just a few months after having a baby. This machine has saved so much time, effort and money. Especially in a sleep deprived state. The quality of the coffee is just as good as a coffee from a cafe. Sure it’s not the same but it’s as close as it gets for an at home instant machine. I love how quickly it heats up and how compact it is to fit in the corner of my kitchen bench. It’s easy to clean and put together. The only down side is it only makes one coffee at a time where my previous Nespresso machine used to do a couple of coffees before having to fill up the milk dispenser. I would highly recommend it as it has saved us money as opposed to buying coffee every day. A sleeve of pods for us is around $7 and you get 10 pods I believe. A regular coffee is approx. $5 so you’re making back your money in a short amount of time.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

Product is used: Daily

Disappointed with this latest machine.

This is my third Nespresso DeLonghi machine and I’m struggling to find any good points about it. I’ve owned it for 4 months and it has already failed and had to be taken away for repair after the first descale. Since repair the pump is now really loud when frothing milk. The milk frother intermittently stops pumping out milk midway through the cycle and is sometimes not very frothy at all, or makes the milk so hot (after spluttering all over the place) that I’ve burnt my mouth. Cleaning of the milk jug is convoluted having to break it down into 5 pieces and cleaning each part after every coffee. This becomes totally cumbersome when having more than one coffee a day which I do.
Searching for positives, I love the look of this machine and how compact it is.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store.

Good Machine, does the job

I have had the Delonghi Latissima One for nearly two months now. It replaced MY Delonghi Latissima Touch which broke down. I like the one shot of milk container as I think it is more hygienic and easier to clean than the larger milk containers. The coffee comes out nice and hot - I do prewarm my cup with hot water. I would prefer to be able to adjust the amount of froth as it over-froths the milk. There is also always a reasonable amount of milk left in the bottom of the milk container unless I don’t fill it to the line. If you buy one of these capsule machines make sure to always eject the capsule and get an old toothbrush to give the capsule piercing plate a good scrub every so often.
Overall I am satisfied with the machine, it makes me a decent coffee every morning and is easy to clean.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $249.00.

Don’t bother!

I bought this coffee machine because it looked nice and sleek and wanted to try using the pods for ease and convenience. It was great for the first couple of months then all of a sudden the milk forther stopped working, the temperature of the coffee wasn’t hot enough (just warm) and there’s no setting to adjust that. Had to send the coffee machine back to their technical team to investigate as it was still under warranty, upon return the milk frother was fixed but it just didn’t make enough froth, the milk and coffee was just luke warm so I have to put it in the microwave to heat it up every time! Very inconvenient. I would not recommend this machine to anyone, unless you like cold flat white coffee.

Purchased in April 2018 for $400.00.

Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

Sleek looking but disappointed with performance

Milk frother over squirt the milk out of the tub, missing the mug and ended with milk everywhere. No option to reduce the amount of froth (too much in our liking) this no option to make flat white with little froth. So you can’t just heat the milk it will come out half froth and half coffee.

The coffee extraction is not as good as the U Milk machine. Water tank is too narrow, making filling up difficult.

The opening for the coffee pod is not like the UMilk where it’s a slide to open but instead, it’s a lift to open which after awhile, moved the machine out of it position.

Coffee pods does not automatically drop to the dispense container. This needs to be manually done. Occasionally, we forget to and thus ended up extracting twice from the used pod.

Cleaning of the milk canister is not as simple and quick. A lot of parts to clean each time after use.

Purchased in January 2019.

Great Nespresso Machine

This machine is very sleek and well designed. The white fits perfectly with our modern kitchen.

The machine uses Nespresso pods. Off brand compatible pods do not seem to fit very well.

Unlike some of the other machines, the frother is single has only. That is, the machine will use all the milk in the dispenser. You will need to refill it for the next coffee.

Only complaint is that the drip tray is odd.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Another great machine from Nespresso for a good quality coffee

I have been a Nespresso customer for many years and I just got this machine that it really matching my needs with a coffee at least everyday and sometimes a nice cappuccino in the morning. This machine also looks nice and the coffee is always good and I honestly just need my nespresso machine everyday so I don't need to go out for coffees with saving time and money = happy customer

Date PurchasedOct 2018