Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500

EN500W (White), EN500BW (Brown), EN500B (Black)

3.2

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

DO NOT BUY

Purchased in January 2020 at Betta Home Living.

Deebers

DeebersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow what a flop! worst machine iv ever used.

Purchased in September 2019.

Product is used Weekly
Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the Nespresso Lattissima

We had our first Nespresso Lattissima for 7 years with minimal problems. Descale now and again, run the clean option occasionally. We’ve just bought a new machine in white. The only problem with the old milk frother was too much froth, regardless of the setting chosen. This is a reliable product, so easy to use and clean. 4 and a half stars.

Purchased in April 2013.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Product is a dud

This is my second machine where the Milk frother does not work. I sent it in for repairs, but nespresso says there’s no issue. Had to resend it back, from the other reviews I see, I am not alone with this problem. Customer service refuses to just send me a new machine. Poor customer support, there never seems to be a supervisor when I call, really convenient.

Purchased for A$350.00.

Product is used Weekly

Kim B.Hunter Region, NSW

Best Hot Chocolate

I know you're meant to like coffee to get a machine, but I'm a hot chocolate freak, and this machine makes a great hot chocolate. Easy to use, pods are recyclable and makes a good coffee too.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$229.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Nikki T.

Nikki T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't recommend

Had this for a month and have rarely used it, the first couple of weeks the milk frothed lovely, now it is only making flat whites. Have tried different milks and set my fridge to 3 degrees and soaker milk components a few times, still only making flat whites. Disappointed as I only purchased it for cappuccinos. Will be taking it back if it doesn't improve. Would not recommend.

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Our Second Delonghi Nespresso Machine

The first one of our Delonghi Nespresso Latissama still going strong after a good few years.
That one has gone to our guests accommodation.
This new one is so improved, much easier to clean without the ridges & the parts are machine washable.
The brown colour actually matches our kitchen perfectly.
Got it on sale at The Good Guys. Cool!
Used daily prob 6 times LOL
$225

Purchased in September 2019 for A$225.00.

Nadeen

NadeenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

REAL NICE

Really nice coffee machine produces coffee all you need to do is put the capsule in and put the milk and press what you want to make that's it simple as that! Quality of the coffee amazing! Loved the temperature nice and relaxing highly recommend this! Makes the most enjoyable coffee yet! I recommend Nespresso for their coffee machine they make absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this coffee machine!

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys.

Dianne

DiannePerth, WA

Disappointed

So disappointed
With this machine
Only warms up lukewarm
For the price at $500
Don’t buy it not worth the money
Contacted Nespresso and only got sorry about that
Couldn’t help me at all

Purchased in April 2019 at Karrinup for A$500.00.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

Really love my new coffee machine.
It is soo easy to use. I also love the fact it comes in brown to match my kitchen!
Super easy to clean. Milk frother can squirt a little so need to make sure you have positioned your cup correctly.

Raymond Watkins

Raymond WatkinsHunter Region, NSW

Coffee with a difference

My Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch makes the most enjoyable cup of coffee with a minimum of ease. Supported by Nespresso, it adds quality of product by offer a vast array of exotic coffee blends.
Have the coffee blended with milk or straight up supports the luxury at having a premium cup of coffee at a touch.

Purchased in March 2018 at Costco ACT, Canberra for A$800.00.

Momma-Sar

Momma-SarPerth, WA

What an easy money saver!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$499.00.

Salhart

SalhartSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed with this latest machine.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics.

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

Good Machine, does the job

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$249.00.

Alicia K.

Alicia K.Sydney, NSW

Don’t bother!

I bought this coffee machine because it looked nice and sleek and wanted to try using the pods for ease and convenience. It was great for the first couple of months then all of a sudden the milk forther stopped working, the temperature of the coffee wasn’t hot enough (just warm) and there’s no setting to adjust that. Had to send the coffee machine back to their technical team to investigate as it was still under warranty, upon return the milk frother was fixed but it just didn’t make enough froth, the milk and coffee was just luke warm so I have to put it in the microwave to heat it up every time! Very inconvenient. I would not recommend this machine to anyone, unless you like cold flat white coffee.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$400.00.

Product is used Several times a week

Mocha

MochaPerth

Sleek looking but disappointed with performance

Purchased in January 2019.

Arlec

ArlecAU

Great Nespresso Machine

This machine is very sleek and well designed. The white fits perfectly with our modern kitchen.

The machine uses Nespresso pods. Off brand compatible pods do not seem to fit very well.

Unlike some of the other machines, the frother is single has only. That is, the machine will use all the milk in the dispenser. You will need to refill it for the next coffee.

Only complaint is that the drip tray is odd.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Leo Rocks

Leo RocksSydney, NSW

Another great machine from Nespresso for a good quality coffee

I have been a Nespresso customer for many years and I just got this machine that it really matching my needs with a coffee at least everyday and sometimes a nice cappuccino in the morning. This machine also looks nice and the coffee is always good and I honestly just need my nespresso machine everyday so I don't need to go out for coffees with saving time and money = happy customer

Date PurchasedOct 2018

RHMasked

Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500

Just purchased a new Lattissima one - the reviews suggest the milk frother stops working after 2 months? & reviews suggest lots of other probs comes up after it is sent to you for repairs eg - the frother only starts making flat whites & makes lots of noise after you repair it? Etc etc? Not feeling very good re these reviews - as I’m afraid the machine can stop working well after one month & I don’t want to face all the trouble the other users have mentioned as that will be very disappointing!!
Can I please request you to replace it with another coffee machine?? I purchased from Myer Adelaide 2 days back but all Myer stores closed down just yesterday due to Covid ?
Can you help pls - with replacing this new machine with a more “stable” & reliable coffee machine that makes milky coffees without me having to physically clean so many parts each time I use it?? I am not happy with so many plastic parts to rip apart each time I make a cup of coffee! And even after taking all this trouble - the machine starts giving trouble after 2 weeks as per several reviews? and people not satisfied Witt the froth? Not happy hearing such reviews for my brand new machine. Considering I paid about $100 extra on top compared to the prices of your other coffee machines - I would expect I would atleast get something better! - but looks like i was mistaken!! I should have read the reviews prior to purchase !!
Can you pls help to swap over me this machine pls ?

RHMasked

Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500

I have not yet started using my new Lattissima One I just purchased yesterday!
I am concerned reading the bad reviews above?
My concerns are:
- Re the coffee being cold or lukewarm & needs to be re-heated in microwave?
- the descaling not working well?
- the milk spurting out milk in all directions?
- the froth function not effective & no froth on top of the coffee?
Very upset to see these reviews.
Pls advise if it’s better to return this machine?
If not, how should I address the above reviews by customers??
Mostly bad reviews

Kim B.

The coffee doesn't need to be reheated unless you put cold milk in without frothing first. The milk froth is directional and very easy to direct where you want, however it doesn't froth the milk the way I like. I combat this by buying a seperate milk frother thats works really well.

Thanks for explaining!
Just wanted to ask - if I use a seperate milk frother - then will it be okay to just use the coffee pod component of the machine & then press the “cappuccino” option (without pouring milk in their attached milk frother?). Will this be okay to do?

GregO

GregOasked

Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500

I have a Lattissima 520.S and the milk frother has just stopped delivering the milk. I have cleaned everything and the straw is clear, no joy! DO I need to replace the entire milk frother module or is there a solution I can implement myself?Thanks

DeLonghi
De'LonghiDeLonghi

hi please contact Nespresso by the link https://www.nespresso.com/au/en/contact-us? as they take care of the aftercare.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives