DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550

Fantastic Pod Machine

This coffee pod machine is really easy to use and keep clean. I love that the milk compartment easily comes apart and goes in the top rack of the dishwasher. The red matches our other appliances and it doesn't take up much bench space. I have tried Nespresso pods along with a wide variety of "Nespresso compatible" pods.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.00.

Consistency
Product is used: Daily

Quick and easy

Good machine however makes a little too my froth and the temperature is just a little colder that what I’d prefer.
The ease of using it and the quickness of the making process is great. It is easy to clean and small and compact enough to have on kitchen counter.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Brilliant Machine

I have had several coffee machines over the years and this is the best by far. Value for money for sure and coffee is at a great temperature. Very easy to use and clean, and presents well on the kitchen bench. I have had other DeLonghi machines that I have given away in the past but this one is a keeper. Love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best machine

I bought this machine from Harvey Norman 5 years ago and never ever had an issue. You can use generic pods from Cole's etc. While the Nespresso are the better flavor, they come a a price. Machine is able to be customized to suit any size cups and had 2 size settings available.

Date PurchasedNov 2013

Good

Using this from last few months now. No complaints. Good quality of coffee. Worth for the money you spent. Temperature of coffee is also perfect. Never had any issue so far with this and will definitely recommend to those who don’t want to spend too much and after good quality coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

So Happy!!!

Absolutely magnificent!!! So simple to use and easy to clean! The capsules are eco friendly and can be recycled. There is a huge range of coffee to choose from with Nespresso and they are always doing great deals! There are 6 coffee auto options to select from on the machine, suiting all different cup sizes. On the milk component you can adjust the desired froth from low to high. The milk dispenser is fantastic as this just pulls out and you can stow away any unused milk in the fridge! The support staff from Nespresso are wonderful although I would love to see them add a hot chocolate to their pods. The downloadable app is perfect making ordering nice and simple! They offer super quick free postage as well!!! Warning to coffee lovers so hard not to have any more than 4 a day!!! Lol

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Terrible service

Well our machine broke down after six weeks, Delonghi wouldn’t, replace it because we are over the forth week. Sent it back to get repaired and it was returned and still doesn’t work. After a number of phone calls they still won’t replace and it’s going back again to be fixed again. It won’t be replaced because we didn’t buy it direct from Delonghi. Their customer service people are like programmed dummies when we called back to say hey it been repaired by you and still not working service people went into dummy mode and wanted us to go it the cleaning mode. Bloody hopeless !!!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Absolutely love

I cannot live without this item! I use it daily and love my coffee!
It’s so simple to use, doesn’t take long to warm up and produces quality coffee! Easy to clean and makes a perfect coffee every time. No fuss, looks lovely. I upgraded after 4 years using the model below.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Pretty and very functional

This coffee machine is very functional and produces the same results every time I use it. I would highly recommend it, I use LOR capsules instead of Nespresso in it and I buy them from Coles. I can not review it highly enough, it is perfect and the capsules are good quality and not even one ruptured so far.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great multi use coffee maker

This is the best multipurpose appliance I have ever used! To begin with, it's easy to use, use one side or the other. I normally program my carafe side the night before so my coffee is ready in the morning. It's easy enough with this machine. I have not tried to program the single brew side, but I am sure it works well. My only negative, which probably won't bother most coffee drinkers is that the coffee comes out too hot. I usually place two ice cubes in my cup when I pour my morning joe. But that's just me, most people like it hot.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Quality Coffee Machine

Really satisfied with the machine, makes a really nice coffee, and froths milk nicely. Easy to clean as well. Only gripe was the water tank at first came cracked, but nespresso was quick to send out a new one (so easy to deal with!)

Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use pod machine that is simple to clean

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I am happy with this coffee machine

I love this coffee machine .so easy to use and i can make coffee quickly and drink quickly just because the temperature of the coffee is not as hot as i want it to be.Its easy to clean and looks good on the kitchen bench and I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love it!

Thanks to Moccona making nespresso coffee pods, I'm back in the nespresso game! Ruby (my little red machine!) gives me an excellent coffee every single time of the right temperature. I'm delighted that the milk compartment comes off and attaches very easily for storing in the fridge. Congrats nespresso, you've come a long way!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Automatic coffee machines are not that great

Love the fact that it’s all automatic but hate the fact that coffee temperature is always under whelming!
Just never hot, you could always drink the cup in one go.
Love that it cleans itself inside but it does take time that you need to stand around and wait for.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Love it

Love the machine.
Delicious coffee.. easy to clean and looks fantastic in the kitchen.
It takes little room and its very straight forward to use.
I would highly recommend it.
Great value for money.
I bought it for my partner and he loves it and cant live without it.
Superb.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Can't live without it

Firstly, the red model is absolutely gorgeous it goes so well with my kitchen honestly so stunning. Secondly, I LOVE THE CAPSULES there's so many different choices and it makes the process alot easier and the taste is absolutely wonderful! Whilst this machine is quite expensive, I can assure you it is so worth it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Loved the colour and fluffy drink it makes

We bought this because of its bright red model as it matches other applicances we have in the kitchen top. The coffee caps are very expensive compared to other brands but we found two other branded caps that work in this model. The foamer works extremely well making the best fluffy tops

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Love this machine and the consistency of pods

This is a very good machine and coffee is consistent thanks to the pods that are used I started to buy LOR brand as I cannot make it every time to buy Nespresso pods. It came it very easy to make coffee and nothing to stuff around with, the milk makes it also great and can warm the milk or froth the milk depending on the whisks that you are using.

Third machine has died after 2 weeks

I have been through 3 of these machines.
First one - DOA
Second one - overheated and smoke came out of the milk frother
Returned it a bought the updated version
Third and updated version - milk frother started spitting water and now the machine turns off after its connected
Makes a great coffee, for a couple of weeks...

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Ok

Machine was a gift.

Pros
- Makes a hotter coffee than last DeLonghi.
- All dishwashable parts.
- I like that milk canister can be stored in fridge for later use. Minimal milk wastage.

Cons
- Does not fit pods other than Nespresso - filters only a small amount of water, burns pod
- Milk does not froth despite setting. Only produces warm flat milk.
- Can be difficult to clean under cup stand without lifting machine to run out residual waste.