DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550

DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550

EN550B (Black), EN550S (Silver), EN550R (Red), etc...

• Product is used:
    • Daily (9)
    • Several times a week (2)
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

ChKa2618

ChKa2618Victoria

Barely warm coffee

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys.

Faulty product do NOT buy

Purchased in December 2018 at David Jones for $600.00.

Rod K.

Rod K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Disappointed

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Darrell P

Darrell P

Great Value Machine

Love my morning coffee and this machine makes a perfect cup every time. I only use Nespresso pods and stronger blends. Wife is not a coffee drinker but likes the hot chocolate pods. The machine is a winner all round in the family and is very easy to clean after use. Have had no problems with it so reliabilty is tops.

Purchased in October 2018.

Home Owner

Home OwnerPerth, WA

Coffee machine

I was very happy with my machine. Always made best coffees. Machine was used daily and frequently throughout the day with no dramas at all. Eady to use and clean as well.

Purchased in April 2017 at Woolworths for $199.00.

Amy C

Amy CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy and so tasty

I was unsure about the milk container and the hygiene of it. After speaking with a staff member I was completely converted. It makes awesome coffee and self cleans too.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer.

Adrian

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect coffee every time

Love this machine and the colour it has been great I have it few years now. Still making the perfect coffees and I usually use the after market pods and they work great perfect temperature every time would definitely recommend this coffee machine

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman for $257.00.

Dev Gill

Dev GillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine makes better coffee than a Cafe!!! (Coffee lover Reviewing)

As long as you choose the good intensity coffee pods you will have the best coffee.

I am using the coffee pods from LAVAZZA and they cost me 30 Cents per pod.

The milk compartment is perfect too. Make the best milk for Chai latte and hot chocolate.

Definitely the best coffee for our family of 7(@ adults and 5 kids under 10

Purchased in September 2012 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $450.00.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love having nice coffee every morning!

It is easy to use. We use it daily, coffee are always nice. Not really like the design of the milk frosted compartment as i found it is very hard to clean especially inside rhe tube. Overall it is a very good coffee machine.

Purchased in April 2017.

Decent machine

The coffee machine itself is great! The coffee comes out nice, easy to set and use. The only issue is the mess it makes when cleaning the milk side and the machine itself is a little hard to clean.

Purchased in April 2016 for $499.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

tamiee_d

tamiee_dSydney

Waste of money

Just spent 30min on the phone with "Senior management". I bought a brand new machine in march from DJs. it has never worked. Nespresso wants to fix the machine so then my brand new machine is a refurbished model. OR they want me to drag my three kids and the broken machine back to DJs to get a replacement. Would never buy from them again. Customer service did not care or try to help.

Purchased in March 2019 for $400.00.

Ruby B.

Ruby B.

Place of Milk

The machine was so good and practical but you need to clean the place of milk each time you use it because milk can rot in it otherwise everything is ok

Purchased in January 2016.

Product is used: Several times a week

Suzanne

Suzanne

Quick and easy

Good machine however makes a little too my froth and the temperature is just a little colder that what I’d prefer.
The ease of using it and the quickness of the making process is great. It is easy to clean and small and compact enough to have on kitchen counter.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Jason McConkey

Jason McConkeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Machine

I have had several coffee machines over the years and this is the best by far. Value for money for sure and coffee is at a great temperature. Very easy to use and clean, and presents well on the kitchen bench. I have had other DeLonghi machines that I have given away in the past but this one is a keeper. Love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Review collected in partnership with DeLonghi

Sim

Sim

Best machine

I bought this machine from Harvey Norman 5 years ago and never ever had an issue. You can use generic pods from Cole's etc. While the Nespresso are the better flavor, they come a a price. Machine is able to be customized to suit any size cups and had 2 size settings available.

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Kamal

Kamal

Good

Using this from last few months now. No complaints. Good quality of coffee. Worth for the money you spent. Temperature of coffee is also perfect. Never had any issue so far with this and will definitely recommend to those who don’t want to spend too much and after good quality coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Willow80

Willow80Tasmania

So Happy!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Terrible service

Well our machine broke down after six weeks, Delonghi wouldn’t, replace it because we are over the forth week. Sent it back to get repaired and it was returned and still doesn’t work. After a number of phone calls they still won’t replace and it’s going back again to be fixed again. It won’t be replaced because we didn’t buy it direct from Delonghi. Their customer service people are like programmed dummies when we called back to say hey it been repaired by you and still not working service people went into dummy mode and wanted us to go it the cleaning mode. Bloody hopeless !!!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

AngelJ

AngelJAU

Absolutely love

I cannot live without this item! I use it daily and love my coffee!
It’s so simple to use, doesn’t take long to warm up and produces quality coffee! Easy to clean and makes a perfect coffee every time. No fuss, looks lovely. I upgraded after 4 years using the model below.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Daniella

DaniellaSydney

Pretty and very functional

This coffee machine is very functional and produces the same results every time I use it. I would highly recommend it, I use LOR capsules instead of Nespresso in it and I buy them from Coles. I can not review it highly enough, it is perfect and the capsules are good quality and not even one ruptured so far.

Date PurchasedApr 2018