DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550

So easy and so tasty

I was unsure about the milk container and the hygiene of it. After speaking with a staff member I was completely converted. It makes awesome coffee and self cleans too.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer.

Perfect coffee every time

Love this machine and the colour it has been great I have it few years now. Still making the perfect coffees and I usually use the after market pods and they work great perfect temperature every time would definitely recommend this coffee machine

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman for $257.00.

Product is used: Daily

This machine makes better coffee than a Cafe!!! (Coffee lover Reviewing)

As long as you choose the good intensity coffee pods you will have the best coffee.

I am using the coffee pods from LAVAZZA and they cost me 30 Cents per pod.

The milk compartment is perfect too. Make the best milk for Chai latte and hot chocolate.

Definitely the best coffee for our family of 7(@ adults and 5 kids under 10

Purchased in September 2012 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $450.00.

Product is used: Daily

Love having nice coffee every morning!

It is easy to use. We use it daily, coffee are always nice. Not really like the design of the milk frosted compartment as i found it is very hard to clean especially inside rhe tube. Overall it is a very good coffee machine.

Purchased in April 2017.

Decent machine

The coffee machine itself is great! The coffee comes out nice, easy to set and use. The only issue is the mess it makes when cleaning the milk side and the machine itself is a little hard to clean.

Purchased in April 2016 for $499.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Waste of money

Just spent 30min on the phone with "Senior management". I bought a brand new machine in march from DJs. it has never worked. Nespresso wants to fix the machine so then my brand new machine is a refurbished model. OR they want me to drag my three kids and the broken machine back to DJs to get a replacement. Would never buy from them again. Customer service did not care or try to help.

Purchased in March 2019 for $400.00.

Place of Milk

The machine was so good and practical but you need to clean the place of milk each time you use it because milk can rot in it otherwise everything is ok

Purchased in January 2016.

Product is used: Several times a week

Quick and easy

Good machine however makes a little too my froth and the temperature is just a little colder that what I’d prefer.
The ease of using it and the quickness of the making process is great. It is easy to clean and small and compact enough to have on kitchen counter.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Brilliant Machine

I have had several coffee machines over the years and this is the best by far. Value for money for sure and coffee is at a great temperature. Very easy to use and clean, and presents well on the kitchen bench. I have had other DeLonghi machines that I have given away in the past but this one is a keeper. Love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best machine

I bought this machine from Harvey Norman 5 years ago and never ever had an issue. You can use generic pods from Cole's etc. While the Nespresso are the better flavor, they come a a price. Machine is able to be customized to suit any size cups and had 2 size settings available.

Date PurchasedNov 2013

Good

Using this from last few months now. No complaints. Good quality of coffee. Worth for the money you spent. Temperature of coffee is also perfect. Never had any issue so far with this and will definitely recommend to those who don’t want to spend too much and after good quality coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

So Happy!!!

Absolutely magnificent!!! So simple to use and easy to clean! The capsules are eco friendly and can be recycled. There is a huge range of coffee to choose from with Nespresso and they are always doing great deals! There are 6 coffee auto options to select from on the machine, suiting all different cup sizes. On the milk component you can adjust the desired froth from low to high. The milk dispenser is fantastic as this just pulls out and you can stow away any unused milk in the fridge! The support staff from Nespresso are wonderful although I would love to see them add a hot chocolate to their pods. The downloadable app is perfect making ordering nice and simple! They offer super quick free postage as well!!! Warning to coffee lovers so hard not to have any more than 4 a day!!! Lol

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Terrible service

Well our machine broke down after six weeks, Delonghi wouldn’t, replace it because we are over the forth week. Sent it back to get repaired and it was returned and still doesn’t work. After a number of phone calls they still won’t replace and it’s going back again to be fixed again. It won’t be replaced because we didn’t buy it direct from Delonghi. Their customer service people are like programmed dummies when we called back to say hey it been repaired by you and still not working service people went into dummy mode and wanted us to go it the cleaning mode. Bloody hopeless !!!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Absolutely love

I cannot live without this item! I use it daily and love my coffee!
It’s so simple to use, doesn’t take long to warm up and produces quality coffee! Easy to clean and makes a perfect coffee every time. No fuss, looks lovely. I upgraded after 4 years using the model below.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Pretty and very functional

This coffee machine is very functional and produces the same results every time I use it. I would highly recommend it, I use LOR capsules instead of Nespresso in it and I buy them from Coles. I can not review it highly enough, it is perfect and the capsules are good quality and not even one ruptured so far.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great multi use coffee maker

This is the best multipurpose appliance I have ever used! To begin with, it's easy to use, use one side or the other. I normally program my carafe side the night before so my coffee is ready in the morning. It's easy enough with this machine. I have not tried to program the single brew side, but I am sure it works well. My only negative, which probably won't bother most coffee drinkers is that the coffee comes out too hot. I usually place two ice cubes in my cup when I pour my morning joe. But that's just me, most people like it hot.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Quality Coffee Machine

Really satisfied with the machine, makes a really nice coffee, and froths milk nicely. Easy to clean as well. Only gripe was the water tank at first came cracked, but nespresso was quick to send out a new one (so easy to deal with!)

Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use pod machine that is simple to clean

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I am happy with this coffee machine

I love this coffee machine .so easy to use and i can make coffee quickly and drink quickly just because the temperature of the coffee is not as hot as i want it to be.Its easy to clean and looks good on the kitchen bench and I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love it!

Thanks to Moccona making nespresso coffee pods, I'm back in the nespresso game! Ruby (my little red machine!) gives me an excellent coffee every single time of the right temperature. I'm delighted that the milk compartment comes off and attaches very easily for storing in the fridge. Congrats nespresso, you've come a long way!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Automatic coffee machines are not that great

Love the fact that it’s all automatic but hate the fact that coffee temperature is always under whelming!
Just never hot, you could always drink the cup in one go.
Love that it cleans itself inside but it does take time that you need to stand around and wait for.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

I’m on keto diet, can I use heavy cream in the milk compartment?

Just steam comming out of milk jug

My machine has not been used for about 12 months clean it went to use it and not water does not flow

DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550B (Black)DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550S (Silver)DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550BM (Metal and Black)DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550W (White)DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550R (Red)
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) $649.00$649.00$649.00$649.00$649.00
Pump Pressure19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar19 bar
Input Power1,400 W1,400 W1,400 W1,400 W1,400 W
Water Tank Capacity0.9 L0.9 L0.9 L0.9 L0.9 L
Colour / Finish BlackSilverMetal & BlackWhiteRed
Dimensions 258 x 173 x 320 mm258 x 173 x 320 mm258 x 173 x 320 mm258 x 173 x 320 mm258 x 173 x 320 mm
Weight4.5 kg4.5 kg4.5 kg4.5 kg4.5 kg
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespressoNespressoNespressoNespresso
Milk FrotherIntegratedIntegratedIntegratedIntegratedIntegrated
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds25 seconds25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYesYesYesYes
Adjustable Shot QuantityYesYesYesYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and RistrettoEspresso, Lungo and Ristretto
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2015Mar 2015Mar 2015Mar 2015Mar 2015
Replaced byDeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560

Download manual