DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

ChristianG
ChristianGVIC, 3191

Used hard for over two years!

Purchased in September 2018 at Myer for $2,200.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Brilliant machine for the home office!

Good quality of coffee, very easy to use, quality easy to adjust for different beans. Have tried everything it does, Ice Coffees, hot chocolate, black coffee and cappuccinos. The frothing with soy and oat milk seems good as well. Happy with the product after 6 months of use. Only issue experienced is a regular air blockage in the system which we havent been able to clear ourselves but had to take the machine to a dealer. Update: Delonghi support kindly replied and it turns out I was not treating the filter appropriately under running water before putting it in. Really helpful support.

Purchased in November 2020.

Jussi K.
Jussi K.
john smith
john smith

Ok luke warm coffee if it works

Had this POS for the past 2 years now. We get continuous errors with "water circuit empty". Took it to a service center and after two weeks they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They had no idea and neither did Delonghi. Now the machine is making all sorts of strange sounds, seems like the pump for the milk is cactus or on it's way out. Problems started whilst this was under warranty within first year.
When this did work it was ok, if you like luke warm milk. If you want hot coffee look elsewhere.
Does anyone want this for parts?

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,900.00.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

annaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Christmas present

Best Christmas present
5,000 coffees, still going strong and yet to have a problem.
Any questions, the 1800 number has trouble shooters waiting to help and get this any replacement parts are free!
I just had it serviced by Bravo in St Peters and walked away with their custom blend beans, cleaning products and so thrilled with their service too
I own a venue with dozens of appliances both domestic and commercial and this machine is by far my most favourite
Thank you DeLonghi for your outstanding dedication to great products, great service and great suppliers
One very happy customer xoxo Ho, Ho , Ho

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and that we could provide a great experience! :)

anna

We are all great at being critical and rarely comment when someone is doing an outstanding job. You have my loyalty and those that visit our venue

AndreaSydney, NSW

GREAT WHEN IT WORKS

Have had issues with this machine about to go into service for the 2nd time, not even 2 years old, disappointing, milk jug replacement and seals in first 7 months, then 1st service before 12 months,and now again, noise when frothing milk. Don’t know if i would purchase a Delonghi again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $2,200.00.

Product is used Daily
DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Andrea, unfortunately the team managing this platform is unable to help with this, the best people to talk to would be our customer service team, you can give them a ring directly on 1800 126 659 :)

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Happy Coffee Drinker
Happy Coffee DrinkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything we ever wanted and more

Just love the way you can customise the coffee and create a profile name. You can adjust the temperature to create hot coffee or just how you like it. Saving your own personal settings is just perfect. I have to say having done so much research before buying this machine, we are not disappointed. Awesome!

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,500.00.

Hi Happy Coffee Drinker,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it!
We are so glad you are loving your machine! :)

Sophie
SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small machine but makes excellent coffee!

I highly recommend DeLonghi for their excellent products and after sales service. This is my first review about a product - I decided to do one because I've been so impressed with this coffee machine because it does not take up a lot of bench space, I've had it for over 3 years and it still continues to make excellent coffee. Also, customer service from DeLonghi is very impressive. I dealt with Agnes, and she promptly sorted out an issue I had in a friendly and professional manner.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Sophie, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad you are loving your machine and so happy we were able to help you! :)

JackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great coffee - must be calibrated though - Milk not hot enough

Purchased in February 2017.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Jack, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. We are really glad you are loving your machine and your advise on getting a good coffee and adjusting the settings are great! :)

Shortysgirl
ShortysgirlYackandandah, Victoria

No coffee shops open perfect answer

I bought this machine in June 2020, although we both feel coffee could be hotter (nothing 20 secs in microwave cant fix) it is easy to use with great menu options. As long as you do water test first, and in most places in Aus lowest setting for water hardness works, does not need descaling that often. Great easy to use and clean machine.

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,600.00.

Haps Basset
Haps BassetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor design

Purchased in June 2020 at David Jones for $2,000.00.

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

milk frothing

After two years , my coffee was being made without much froth. I use descaler and milk clean. One of these reply’s Delonghi suggested cleaning the groove in the knob of the frother. I cleaned it with a tooth pic and it works like new again. Prompt reply and help from Delonghi.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,900.00.

Ian

I done to what you suggested and it’s now frothing like new. Thank you

DelonghiDeLonghi

We are so glad! Let us know if you have any other questions we could help you with :)

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Masterclass

Purchased in July 2020 at Domayne QLD, Bundall.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience, and that everyone involved gave you such amazing help! :)

MPMP
MPMPSydney, NSW

Great machine but luke warm coffee

The machine is easy to use and looks so impressive. The only thing I can fault is the temperature is not hot enough. I have put it onto the hottest option and tried to heat up cups etc, but still not enough. It is still luke warm.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $2,400.00.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi MPMP, we are really glad you're loving your machine! If you direct message us with your best contact, we can help you increase the coffee temperature for your machine :)

Emelda
EmeldaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big Thankyou to Harvey Norman Noarlunga SA & Eddie from Delonghi

Loving my new machine, I upgraded from a pod machine and absolutely love it! Love the wifi and the programming and how I can make a coffee from an app on my phone.
Eddie from Delongi who came out and gave me an amazing Demo was fabulous, full of energy and such an amazing representative of the brand. Loving my new Delongi and can't imagine life without it.

Purchased in February 2020.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Thank you for your review Sezzie!

MilneePerth, WA

Superb

Had a Delonghi fully automatic machine for 12 years prior to this new unit. Sadly, it died which is understandable after the use it had.
With this new one, everything from the design & finish, to the easy operation makes this machine awesome.
Once set up via the phone app, it is easy to use. Basically tells you what to do after use.
Many coffee options & the coffee is always hot.
Highly recommend this unit. Thank you Delonghi

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Thank you for your review Milnee, we appreciate the time it took to write this :)

All good thanks

Read more reviews - page 2

Michelle
Michelleasked
PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

My machine won't go past the first step of descaling. It won't move onto the 'Rince and fill with plain water' step. It only says place 2ltr container in place. I have used 3x lots of EcoDecalk. What can I do?

Sam S.
Sam S.asked
PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

I have had this machine for 3 years now. Recently when I plug in the milk carafe the machine trips the electrical circuit and shuts down. Without the carafe it works perfectly and has no electrical problems. What could be the reason for this?

david
davidasked
PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

I have a DeLonghi Prima Donna Elite Experience. I have customised a coffee that I call a Ristretto. It’s 20ml of water with maximum aroma. I usually make two of those as a double shot but I have to make one at a time. Is there a way I can customise for it to make two drinks at the same time? I have tried through the app and haven’t been successful.

See all DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650 questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

With advanced features such a touch screen and the ability to save your drink orders, the DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite is a time-efficient automatic coffee machine that’s top of its class.

Features:

When you’re paying for the DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite, you’re mainly paying for the wide range of customised settings it offers.

• Choose your coffee aroma level (6 levels), your preferred coffee quantity, and favourite type of drink. You can save your preferences after entering your name, which the machine ‘remembers.’ For example, here is a coffee order that the PrimaDonna Elite can save: ‘John: cappuccino mix, large size and strong aroma.’
  • Choose how fine or coarse you’d like your beans, with programmable settings from 1, 3, 5 to 7
  • Double shot function is suitable for making two cups of coffee at the same time, or a double shot of espresso in one glass
  • Equipped with an exclusive chocolate function with a dedicated jug, which lets you make milk-only drinks for the kids, too
  • A large interactive touch screen display lets you choose what kind of drink you’d like
  • Integrated milk frother sits inside a clear milk carafe, letting you see how much milk is available.
  • Milk carafe is designed with an auto-cleaning function
  • Smartphone app available lets you select and change your coffee preferences, and connects with the machine, so you can request a coffee before you walk in the door. It will start grinding your beans pronto.

Please note that the difference between the $ 2, 499 650.55.MS model and the $3, 199 650.75.MS is that the more expensive machine features a 4.3-inch TFT colour touch display, compared to the 55's 3.5-inch display.

Compare all 3 DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.75.MS
  • Discontinued

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.75.MS

3.8
CategoryFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $2,499.00$3,199.00$3,599.00
Dimensions 260 x 470 x 375 mm260 x 480 x 375 mm260 x 470 x 375 mm
Weight12.5 kg
FeaturesDisplay PanelTouch ScreenTouch Screen
Milk FrotherIntegratedIntegratedIntegrated
Bean GrinderIntegrated Burr GrinderIntegrated Burr GrinderIntegrated Burr Grinder
Coffee Bean Capacity400 g400 g400 g
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishMetal and BlackMetal and BlackMetal and Black