DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

ECAM650.55.MS, ECAM650.85.MS and ECAM650.75.MS

Amazing Machine

The machine is the best that I have ever used. I loved that we got to experience a Barista come to our home and show us how to program and use to our own taste. The whole experience was amazing. Love using my machine. Once you have mastered the use of programming everything in, it basically does everything for you. Well worth spending the money. Easy to maintain.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

ShawnMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic Machine

Fantastic Machine, Grinds, Froths and pours magnificently. Would highly recommended this machine to anyone that loves there coffee, I can turn it on with my phone so its all warmed up ready to make my coffee when i get up of a morning.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,699.00.

Codey E.

Codey E.South Australia

Best purchase and experience!

I purchased this machine recently and could not be happier. I’ve previously owned a few different machines before hand that weren’t Delonghi but can confidently say there is no comparison. Exceptional quality machine produces a perfect cup every time with the benefits of customising each option to suit me.
Very thankful for Delonghi’s in-home service as well as part of their Elite Club.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Online Store for $1,800.00.

Amber R.

Amber R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent coffee machine

It makes really good coffee and is pretty easy to use. The only problem I have with it is that it needs cleaning frequently and the descaler for it isn't cheap, about 30 per box

I'm addicted to this machine best ever coffee machine

I have owned the ecam 6850.85 for 2 weeks , this is the best DeLonghi coffee machine I have owned very simple to use great experience makes every coffee you desire plus ice cold drinks or hot chocolate if needed it's an amazing machine I previously owned and a lower spec model coffee just as good good but with very little choice this one I love

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay.

George

GeorgeCanberra 2600, ACT

Paid nearly 2K for 3 months usage

Purchased from Harvey Norman in March. After 3 months the milk container keeps poping out while making the coffee. Returned back to be fixed and it has been now a month and half. The question here, do you get a value or return to your 2K. The answer definitely not.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,850.00.

-Grace G.

-Grace G.

good coffee machine but not as smart as it should be

We've had this machine since Xmas. It produces great coffee and is easy to clean. We love the customised coffees as well as standard selections. However, it's a bit annoying when the water level is low (hard to keep an eye as there's a reserve level), the machine doesn't calculate at the time of making a coffee how much water is required to make that coffee and we're often left with half made coffees...I was expecting more from a smart coffee machine like this.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,899.00.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine

We use the machine daily in our business making coffee the fact we can obtain a perfect cup of coffee everytime fantastic the texture of each coffee is perfect we adjust the coffee temperature by adding hot water

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

susi_susina

susi_susinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I adore this coffee machine!

I have to say that I’ve owned this coffee machine for a year and I don’t know how I’ve ever lived without it!. Love having fresh ground coffee everyday and the best thing about it is not having to worry about cleaning it every time you use it. It has a reminder to let you know if the water needs refilling or the used coffee needs to be tipped out. It’s so easy to use!.
You won’t regret this purchase!

Purchased in July 2018.

alina

alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop buying coffee outside, make it at home!

I purchased this ECAM65055MS two weeks ago from appliances online, and I have been using it for 2 weeks. Yesterday, the professional elite came to my house to teach me how to use every single function, she helped to set up the most suitable temperature and the best taste for me and my husband, and showed me how to add our personalized drinks within our iPhone app. Learnt a lot from her, and I have to say delonghi is the best coffee machine which can make the best coffee. Definetly better than the one from my office and all café around my spot. 100% recommend it to everyone, very easy to use and maintain.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,900.00.

GrinderBreville Coffee 'n' Spice Grinder CG2B

Erinc

ErincMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Coffee Machine

Purchased the Prima Donna Elite 650.55ms about 2 weeks ago and after having the Elite in home experience with a qualified Delonghi employee we are enjoying fantastic coffee everytime. The consistency of the coffee is great along with the temperature (we have our machine set to Max) and i have found this is perfect for us. Very easy to clean and maintain and very easy to use. Love the personalised profiles, this allows us to modify the coffee to suit our own tastes. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,750.00.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

I am obsessed with my PrimaDonna Elite Experience!

I was given the De’Longhi PrimaDonna Elite Experience as a gift. I was hesitant to use it because I thought I would have the same experience as I have previously had with other branded machines (inconsistent taste, hard to use and difficult to clean). However to my surprise, I was proven wrong! I received the Elite Experience service to help get me started, in which the demonstrator showed me how easy it is to make various types of coffee and how simple it is to clean. The coffee comes out perfect every single time. I cannot recommend this machine highly enough – I love it! :)

Purchased in October 2018.

JANOS

JANOSBRISBANE

great machine

makes great coffee , depending on grade o beans you buy from shop.quality is consistent as it is a fully automated machine, but need to first program it to work good. otherwise very happy with product.

Purchased in March 2019.

Anna

AnnaHunter Region, NSW

This machine makes beautiful coffee.

The machine makes beautiful coffee, I love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to clean. The individual user function is a great feature to the machine if you have multiple coffee drinkers in the same house, it makes it easy to make coffees for other members of the family without having to remember. I am 100% happy with this machine.

Purchased in December 2018.

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy BUT Coffee Could Be Hotter!

We have had our Prima Elite Coffee Machine now for 3 months. Just had the in home consultant come and show me a few extras things on my phone regarding how to set our coffees the way we like, that I didn't realize which was great. This machine makes a fantastic coffee and we are still adjusting it to each of our liking's but the only disappointment I have it that the coffee is not as HOT as we like our coffee even though I put boiling water into the glasses prior for 5 minutes or so. Other than that, we love the machine, it's so easy to use and clean. Would highly recommend the machine.

Purchased in December 2018 at Joyce Mayne Physical store.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great coffee machine

This is a great coffee machine, it can be fully automatic if that is what you want, or you can customize your coffee preferences. Very easy to use and it makes great coffee. Best thing is that the coffee is NICE & HOT too. Fully recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,990.00.

Cate

Cate

A Good Coffee Machine let down by poor user manual!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,840.00.

Michael S

Michael SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The first thing I do every morning is press the button

Everyone who tastes the coffee likes it a lot. The range of coffee types and the personal preferences you can set is amazing. Each person in the house can set their own personal preferences. This means that you can be sure that every cup is consistently perfect for you. We have the temperature set to the hottest setting and provided you don't let it sit for more than a minute or so, the temperature is great. We have also found that using double-wall glass cups make a big difference to both the initial temperature and the heat retention.
Great machine and strongly recommended

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $2,800.00.

Snazzie

SnazzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not make hot coffee nothing but trouble

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Bruce

BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cafe Quality at Home

Bought to replace an Eletta that had served us well for 4 years. Waiting on in home demo to allow us to personalise but have used manually. Have also played with the app and made coffee from my phone which was a spinner. If this is as good as it's predecessor then I'm going to be very happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2018