DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650

• Product is used
    • Daily (25)
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Sezzie S.

Sezzie S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big Thankyou to Harvey Norman Noarlunga SA & Eddie from Delonghi

Loving my new machine, I upgraded from a pod machine and absolutely love it! Love the wifi and the programming and how I can make a coffee from an app on my phone.
Eddie from Delongi who came out and gave me an amazing Demo was fabulous, full of energy and such an amazing representative of the brand. Loving my new Delongi and can't imagine life without it.

Purchased in February 2020.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thank you for your review Sezzie!

MilneePerth, WA

Superb

Had a Delonghi fully automatic machine for 12 years prior to this new unit. Sadly, it died which is understandable after the use it had.
With this new one, everything from the design & finish, to the easy operation makes this machine awesome.
Once set up via the phone app, it is easy to use. Basically tells you what to do after use.
Many coffee options & the coffee is always hot.
Highly recommend this unit. Thank you Delonghi

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thank you for your review Milnee, we appreciate the time it took to write this :)

All good thanks

Jacky

JackyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Love this machine !

This is my second Delonghi , had the previous one for 13 years , and this one is proving to be just as fabulous. Very happy with the consistent quality, and quantity of coffee. Love the fact we can setup our coffee profiles from the app, which has increased the temp of the coffee and produced the exact amount of coffee and milk for each of us at home. . Easy to clean, and better design features than my previous one, including easier emptying of the grounds.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Danny.i

Danny.iSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic machine

I loved the quality and the amount of froth.
It is very consistent.
The one thing was that the temperature could be hotter.
I also loved how simple it was to choose which style of coffee you wanted, The touch screen was great. Just like using an android mobile.

Purchased in May 2018 at The Good Guys for $2,000.00.

Cheryl B.DeLonghi

Simply Sensational..!!

I'm so happy with my purchase. I've had other coffee machines but this is the cream of the crop. Simple to use and the most delicious coffee. Total barista style coffee in my own home. Loads of different options and I love the way you can set the different ways each person likes their coffees to be made. The machine itself is aesthetically pleasing as well. It's the first thing my friends comment on as they enter the kitchen. The in home Delonghi Elite Experience was fantastic. Joe showed me how to get the most out of my machine and how the different settings changes your coffee. He was so informative yet it was simple and not overwhelming. Thanks a million!

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online.

Rhonda

RhondaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Grade coffee Machine

I have owned a Cafe many years ago and this is the closest machine I have found that nearly makes coffee as good as a cafe Industrial machine so much so I am thinking about selling my Rancilio which is a cafe one I use at home.i only bought this one for my caravan but is so good and easy to use.
Im now using as my main machine and worked out if my husband and myself Bought one coffee a day at $5.00 in one year would of well and truly paid for itself. I know I have only had a week and 1/2 but lov it.if there is anything negative abt this machine is that the water doesnt really get hot enough for the tea programme but in saying that its a coffee machine not tea

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,450.00.

mike s.

What a piece of rubbish!

Brought it and had it in the box for about 8 days. Set it up and worked well for a week then an error came up saying it needed cleaning (only had 7 cups of coffee out of it) cleaned it error remained, rang the customer service line only to be advised "don't know nothing about this machine" after 40 minutes on the phone and explaining wherein the manual the error message and supposed solution was I gave up and told the customer service man I'd be returning it to which he advised you can't replace it, it has to be fixed by us. Delongi quality and customer service NON EXISTENT!!!!

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,600.00.

Milk Frothing
Product is used Several times a week
mike s.

Still no response from Delongi even more disappointing.

GAME CHANGER!

The Delonghi PrimaDonna Elite Experience has been an absolute game changer in my household. As a family that previously purchased takeaway coffee every day, this machine, and its barista quality coffees, has literally changed our routine as we now all happily make our own at home every day. The machine is fully automatic, meaning you can select your beverage style of choice and have a cafe style coffee in less than a couple of minutes. It looks sleek and makes amazing coffee, and it is also super easy to clean, making it both cost and time effective. A true kitchen ESSENTIAL for any coffee lover!

Purchased in July 2019.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks for your review! This is great :)

bettina

bettina

Never buying takeaway coffee again!

I have owned three coffee machines and this is by far the best! Love how easy it is to customise for each family member, and order from my the app while Im working. Easy to clean and follow prompts. Perfectly made coffee every time. I would highly recommend

Purchased in June 2019 at De’longhi .

Kenwood t.DeLonghi

Thanks for your review, Bettina! We're so glad to hear your PrimaDonna Elite Experience is treating you so well. Best, De'Longhi

Amazing Machine

The machine is the best that I have ever used. I loved that we got to experience a Barista come to our home and show us how to program and use to our own taste. The whole experience was amazing. Love using my machine. Once you have mastered the use of programming everything in, it basically does everything for you. Well worth spending the money. Easy to maintain.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

Shawn

ShawnMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic Machine

Fantastic Machine, Grinds, Froths and pours magnificently. Would highly recommended this machine to anyone that loves there coffee, I can turn it on with my phone so its all warmed up ready to make my coffee when i get up of a morning.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,699.00.

Kenwood t.DeLonghi

Thanks for your review, Shawn! Best, De'Longhi

Codey E.

Codey E.South Australia

Best purchase and experience!

I purchased this machine recently and could not be happier. I’ve previously owned a few different machines before hand that weren’t Delonghi but can confidently say there is no comparison. Exceptional quality machine produces a perfect cup every time with the benefits of customising each option to suit me.
Very thankful for Delonghi’s in-home service as well as part of their Elite Club.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Online Store for $1,800.00.

Amber R.

Amber R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent coffee machine

It makes really good coffee and is pretty easy to use. The only problem I have with it is that it needs cleaning frequently and the descaler for it isn't cheap, about 30 per box

I'm addicted to this machine best ever coffee machine

I have owned the ecam 6850.85 for 2 weeks , this is the best DeLonghi coffee machine I have owned very simple to use great experience makes every coffee you desire plus ice cold drinks or hot chocolate if needed it's an amazing machine I previously owned and a lower spec model coffee just as good good but with very little choice this one I love

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay.

George

GeorgeCanberra 2600, ACT

Paid nearly 2K for 3 months usage

Purchased from Harvey Norman in March. After 3 months the milk container keeps poping out while making the coffee. Returned back to be fixed and it has been now a month and half. The question here, do you get a value or return to your 2K. The answer definitely not.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,850.00.

-Grace G.

-Grace G.

good coffee machine but not as smart as it should be

We've had this machine since Xmas. It produces great coffee and is easy to clean. We love the customised coffees as well as standard selections. However, it's a bit annoying when the water level is low (hard to keep an eye as there's a reserve level), the machine doesn't calculate at the time of making a coffee how much water is required to make that coffee and we're often left with half made coffees...I was expecting more from a smart coffee machine like this.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,899.00.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine

We use the machine daily in our business making coffee the fact we can obtain a perfect cup of coffee everytime fantastic the texture of each coffee is perfect we adjust the coffee temperature by adding hot water

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

susi_susina

susi_susinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I adore this coffee machine!

I have to say that I’ve owned this coffee machine for a year and I don’t know how I’ve ever lived without it!. Love having fresh ground coffee everyday and the best thing about it is not having to worry about cleaning it every time you use it. It has a reminder to let you know if the water needs refilling or the used coffee needs to be tipped out. It’s so easy to use!.
You won’t regret this purchase!

Purchased in July 2018.

alina

alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop buying coffee outside, make it at home!

I purchased this ECAM65055MS two weeks ago from appliances online, and I have been using it for 2 weeks. Yesterday, the professional elite came to my house to teach me how to use every single function, she helped to set up the most suitable temperature and the best taste for me and my husband, and showed me how to add our personalized drinks within our iPhone app. Learnt a lot from her, and I have to say delonghi is the best coffee machine which can make the best coffee. Definetly better than the one from my office and all café around my spot. 100% recommend it to everyone, very easy to use and maintain.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,900.00.

GrinderBreville Coffee 'n' Spice Grinder CG2B
Erinc

ErincMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Coffee Machine

Purchased the Prima Donna Elite 650.55ms about 2 weeks ago and after having the Elite in home experience with a qualified Delonghi employee we are enjoying fantastic coffee everytime. The consistency of the coffee is great along with the temperature (we have our machine set to Max) and i have found this is perfect for us. Very easy to clean and maintain and very easy to use. Love the personalised profiles, this allows us to modify the coffee to suit our own tastes. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,750.00.