EUappliances

The Miele oven arrived in perfect condition and works beautifully. Thank you.

The Miele oven arrived quickly to our door and is fantastic. Great company to deal with and the second kitchen appliance i have purchased with no problems and great savings. Thank you.

Fast service

I bought telescopic runners for my Miele oven. Great price and very fast service considering the product was delivered from Hungary to Australia. Packaging was excellent. Will buy again and recommend to friends and family.

XCELL

The Wall Oven is way above all other types that i have come across. The Slide and hide feature is a plus factor, You are able to get closer when removing hot item out without reaching over a pull down door

Good product, cheap price

The price I paid was less than half that what was advertised at Harvey Norman. Very easy transaction and the delivery process was smooth.

Great experience

This has been great. Product came very fast and exceptionally packaged. I would not hesitate to buy from again. Highly recommended.

A brand new washing machine for a hugely discounted price

The Good Guys were not able to provide a 20% discount as they previously had for a WashSmart Fisher Paykal 7.5kg washer. I found HomeClearance and took a punt. I paid $511 for a machine that was only missing part of its original packaging. 3 business days later, it arrived free of charge after a simple phone order online with an Australian call centre who was not pushy and surprisingly friendly. The machine works flawlessly. It is brand new in appearance. Will buy again.

Highly recommeded

Great price and fast delivery. I bought a glass cooktop but it as packed soooo well. (It actually took over 30mins to inbox it!). Highly recommended

Simply brilliant!.....nothing more to say.

I ordered a Gaggenau Oven and Microwave and as it was in early January 2018 I just had to wait for the supplier to re-open doors on 15 Jan. David at EU Appliances was very prompt with keeping me updated on progress and once they received the goods they were quickly packed & shipped. Got to AUS in about one week! and actually the oven got to my address a day earlier than expected. No issues, no drama's.

I was immediately impressed with fabulous packaging. The original Gaggenau packaging and boxing is kept as much as possible (actually the microwave came in the complete original box), but then a full wooden crate is fabricated and then this is wrapped in like 50mm+ thick of bubble wrap. Then a shrink wrap over the top. I believe nothing is going to break these in transit short of dropping it from a great height.

I haven't installed the units as yet because my new kitchen is still being built but I have plugged the units in and they power up and appear to function as expected - I have no doubts they'll be OK. If any issue I am sure David and his team would sort it out based upon the wonderful experience to date.

Great service... I ordered a Bosch induction hotplate and the delivery was quick and the item was very well packed... Thank You

Fantastic service and product

Did my research online, including reviews via Product Review, and decided to order a Gaggenau induction cooktop CI 282 100 from EUappliances for delivery to Australia and glad I did! Easy ordering process, received delivery updates, glass cooktop was very well packaged, arrived undamaged, once installed working perfectly (super happy with cooktop function and layout) and all at less than half the cost of buying in Australia - well worth it. I did purchase extended warranty but all has gone well so hope not to need it.

MIELE KMDA 7774 FL from EU Appliances

Very responsive and super delivery and packaged very well.I wish I had got all my appliances from them
Would use them again.I Highly recommend.

Very good service

Great to deal with , appliance arrived undamaged with operating instructions in english . Only concern we did not get the $50 gift voucher for registering our email address.

Gray service, great company!

We have now purchased three items for E U Appliances. The service is exceptional, delivery very prompt and the packaging next level.
The appliances have all been in perfect condition
Totally happy and would recommend E U to everyone!!

Siemens oven from EU Appiances

The service from EU Appliances exceeded my expectations. Fantastic service. I was a little concerned buying a product from Hungary, but I needn't have worried it is the best service I have ever received. They promised delivery in 10 days, it took 12 but I do live in Tasmania so I did expect it to take longer. The oven is just fantastic quality, easy to set up and use and has so many functions. One small downside was the instruction manuals came in French and German. but just went online and downloaded the English version. I congratulate EU Appliances on their service, and they answered my emails really quickly. I would recommend them to anyone.
Great job guys. Thanks Pat

Cook tops

The team EUappliances answered all my questions before buying and were so good to deal with that I made the purchase and the turn around to my front door was unbeilable. This great company has no complaints from me and I will be telling all my friends to buy any products from En.

Steve

Excellent customer service

All my questions were addressed and quickly replied to.
When I made the decision to buy, the product was delivered within 12 days -which is way faster than the other kitchen appliances I ordered locally on the same day. In fact at the time of this writing, I am still waiting for delivery on those local purchases.

The item itself was well packaged and on close inspection, no visible damage on the package (FEDEX) and once opened, the unit was in pristine condition.

Cook top and Oven

Ordered on Wednesday arrived on Monday the next week!
Extremely well packages and the right appliances.
I will be using this company again.

Very happy

I am sure that anyone looking at buying a new appliance is a bit apprehensive about sourcing it from Hungary, I definitely was. But it works and within a week I had my new induction cooktop and saved myself over $900 on the cheapest price here in Australia.
The question is not really whether to use them but why are we continually being gauged by retailers and distributors here at home.

Great On-line shopping

My purchase came securely wrapped and placed inside wooden box, which itself was also securely wrapped. Shipping was fast. Item arrived from Europe to Cairns within 3 weeks. This is my first purchase of an large electrical item from overseas, and I was very impressed with the whole outcome.

It's about time

Great to do business with an organisation that is so professional. Certainly has exceeded my expectations. Well done Eu appliances, don't change a thing keep it simple.

Hi, I would like to order a whole kitchen appliance fitout from you soon, and am wondering if you will be able to send them all at once or would they come separately? Also, if I don't need them for another 6 months, are you able to store them to I do need them?
Hi Katzalah, Thank you for your question. We normally send the appliances as they arrive to us, which means separately. We can hold on with the dispatch till you give us the go ahead, no problem, please make a note during checkout. Thank you Kind regards EuappliancesI have ordered a cooktop and a oven. Great company to deal with. Regards Kim

Hi, I'm from NZ, tried to order a cooktop and the price suddenly jumped by 50% from what was originally listed on the site. The shipping and GST shouldn't be that different to that of Oz, what's the 50% jump for?

are they sending proper items? is anyone having some those problems? im so worried. when i checked google map for their address, theres nothing in that address....
Hi Juuny, Thank you for your question. Not sure why you cannot find our address, but as you can see from all of our reviews, you do not need to be worried as we are always sending original, brand new items in original packaging.