Listing monitored by EUappliances

4.9
CFG
CFG

Well packaged

Have ordered several times from you it must be ok as we will buy again. Always well packaged generally allow 2/3 weeks eu to nz.

GregB
GregBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good range but website is a little clunky and communication could be better

What I ordered arrived in good condition and is working fine. It wasn’t clear to me where my order was at up until the delivery company took hold of it.

Review collected in partnership with EUappliances

With minor tweaks could be great

The web site is reasonable, but it is not clear that most of the appliances listed are actually not available. You need to tick a box to filter down to only what's available. Bank details are incorrect.

We ordered at the start of the pandemic so expected delays.

Emails went unanswered and there are no phone contact details.

Once the items were shipped with FedEx, process was extremely smooth, timely, informative. Items were very well packaged.

Polly doodle
Polly doodlePerth, WA

Excellent service

We ordered a second oven and again had great service. Communication was excellent. Very well packaged and kept up to date when dispatched and when would arrive. Able to change delivery date with no problem. Prices about 25% less than Australia.

HuseyinEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not perfect!

Well packaged, item delivered in good condition. Found data plate containing seriel no. has been deliberately scrapped off for some reason? Made it difficult to connect to ovens wireless features. Still waiting on reply to my email, not confident if we have warranty issues in the future! Miele H7860bpx oven purchaser.

HuseyinE

Update ... Received data plate details soon after writting my reveiw. Happy to give experience 4 stars overall.

GNA
GNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and Product

I was a very skeptical having visited this site for over a year, not sure if I trusted it as it looked too good to be true. However, after purchasing a Siemens induction cooktop,I was surprised to find that the price and product was excellent and the reviews from others were true.

I would definitely recommend anyone wanting to save money to use this company. The product came as stated and took my husband almost 30 minutes to unwrap. I was very impressed with the service and how well they packaged the item in order for it to arrive to Melbourne in 1 piece.

I would buy again and have already recommended to my family.

Review collected in partnership with EUappliances

I would buy again and recommend

I bought from EU/Deluxe appliances an Electrolux induction cooktop very cheap and had no problems 7 yrs on. Last month I accidentally cracked the glass on cooktop so ordered replacement glass from them - everything still works just fine and looks new! Fast service and great value products - fragile items are shipped with excellent packaging. I would buy again and recommend.

KimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Miele oven arrived in perfect condition and works beautifully. Thank you.

The Miele oven arrived quickly to our door and is fantastic. Great company to deal with and the second kitchen appliance i have purchased with no problems and great savings. Thank you.

Rosemary
RosemaryCanberra 2600, ACT

Fast service

I bought telescopic runners for my Miele oven. Great price and very fast service considering the product was delivered from Hungary to Australia. Packaging was excellent. Will buy again and recommend to friends and family.

XCELL

The Wall Oven is way above all other types that i have come across. The Slide and hide feature is a plus factor, You are able to get closer when removing hot item out without reaching over a pull down door

Nath
NathGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, cheap price

The price I paid was less than half that what was advertised at Harvey Norman. Very easy transaction and the delivery process was smooth.

Great experience

This has been great. Product came very fast and exceptionally packaged. I would not hesitate to buy from again. Highly recommended.

waldo
waldo

A brand new washing machine for a hugely discounted price

The Good Guys were not able to provide a 20% discount as they previously had for a WashSmart Fisher Paykal 7.5kg washer. I found HomeClearance and took a punt. I paid $511 for a machine that was only missing part of its original packaging. 3 business days later, it arrived free of charge after a simple phone order online with an Australian call centre who was not pushy and surprisingly friendly. The machine works flawlessly. It is brand new in appearance. Will buy again.

Mike
MikeBrisbane

Highly recommeded

Great price and fast delivery. I bought a glass cooktop but it as packed soooo well. (It actually took over 30mins to inbox it!). Highly recommended

JohCan
JohCanSydney, NSW

Simply brilliant!.....nothing more to say.

Mark
Markasked
EUappliances

Hello, we have bought $28,000 of Gaggenau appliances through you. The Steam Draw which arrived does not work - we informed you within 24 hours, we got it assessed, its a manufacturing fault. But now you will not respond to arrange it being replaced? Please help.......

bluemetal77asked
EUappliances

Hi. If a product is not in stock - what does that usually mean in terms of time? does it still arrive within a reasonable time (say 2-3 weeks) or longer?

ppww
ppww

in my case, several items were simply not available for purchase even though the web site happily took my money

bluemetal77

did you eventually get it (and how long?) - or did you cancel?

Andras P.EUappliances

Hi, If the appliances are still available in Europe (unfortunately Australia is so behind that loads of models as simply not sold in EU any longer) the expected dispatch time is around 2 weeks for most items.
Falmec, Sirius and Smeg appliances can take longer.

Katzalah
Katzalahasked
EUappliances

Hi, I would like to order a whole kitchen appliance fitout from you soon, and am wondering if you will be able to send them all at once or would they come separately? Also, if I don't need them for another 6 months, are you able to store them to I do need them?

Andras P.EUappliances

Hi Katzalah,

Thank you for your question. We normally send the appliances as they arrive to us, which means separately. We can hold on with the dispatch till you give us the go ahead, no problem, please make a note during checkout.

Kind regards
Euappliances

I have ordered a cooktop and a oven. Great company to deal with. Regards Kim

Get an answer from our members and EUappliances representatives

Other Appliance Retailers