EUappliances

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EUappliances

BEWARE No Delivery No Communication

I have ordered several times from this website with no real problems , my latest order was over 4 weeks ago, we paid directly into there New Zealand Bank Account as we normally do. I have followed up with 3 emails asking for shipping details no reply was forthcoming. Bad customer service .Checking there website today to log onto my account only to find Access denied blacklisted so obvoiusly this is how they deal with customers who they can't reply to after taking there money.

Huge warning don't deal with these guys

• Return Claim MadeNo

There is a problem with their website

Want to buy coffee machine. All products state Display on them. Cart will not allow payment. Site tries to redirect payment to Paypal but takes too long and doesnt in the end. The site has either been hacked ( display words on a lot of items or there is a scam going on. Also no reply from the Owners having tried several times. Avoid purchasing until everything is cleared up.

Suzy Heich
Suzy HeichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy from these guys- they don't communicate and delay

I have now tried at least 10times to get an answer on when my goods might be delivered but I am just ignored. Don't buy from these guys- they don't communicate and delay!
I am talking to paypal at the moment!

Lee S.South East Queensland, QLD

Won't respond

I have now tried at least 6 times to get an answer on when my goods might be delivered but I am just ignored. I have purchased from them in the past but that was a few years ago and they were brilliant. Now I don't even know if I will ever see my products as they simply don't respond to any contact.

Find out how EUappliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Excellent product and excellent service.

Very happy with my new oven which arrived in perfect condition. Despatched quickly and arrived in NZ without too much delay.

Well packaged

Have ordered several times from you it must be ok as we will buy again. Always well packaged generally allow 2/3 weeks eu to nz.

GregB
GregBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good range but website is a little clunky and communication could be better

What I ordered arrived in good condition and is working fine. It wasn’t clear to me where my order was at up until the delivery company took hold of it.

Review collected in partnership with EUappliances

With minor tweaks could be great

The web site is reasonable, but it is not clear that most of the appliances listed are actually not available. You need to tick a box to filter down to only what's available. Bank details are incorrect.

We ordered at the start of the pandemic so expected delays.

Emails went unanswered and there are no phone contact details.

Once the items were shipped with FedEx, process was extremely smooth, timely, informative. Items were very well packaged.

Polly doodle
Polly doodlePerth, WA

Excellent service

We ordered a second oven and again had great service. Communication was excellent. Very well packaged and kept up to date when dispatched and when would arrive. Able to change delivery date with no problem. Prices about 25% less than Australia.

HuseyinEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not perfect!

Well packaged, item delivered in good condition. Found data plate containing seriel no. has been deliberately scrapped off for some reason? Made it difficult to connect to ovens wireless features. Still waiting on reply to my email, not confident if we have warranty issues in the future! Miele H7860bpx oven purchaser.

HuseyinE

Update ... Received data plate details soon after writting my reveiw. Happy to give experience 4 stars overall.

GNA
GNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service and Product

I was a very skeptical having visited this site for over a year, not sure if I trusted it as it looked too good to be true. However, after purchasing a Siemens induction cooktop,I was surprised to find that the price and product was excellent and the reviews from others were true.

I would definitely recommend anyone wanting to save money to use this company. The product came as stated and took my husband almost 30 minutes to unwrap. I was very impressed with the service and how well they packaged the item in order for it to arrive to Melbourne in 1 piece.

I would buy again and have already recommended to my family.

Review collected in partnership with EUappliances

I would buy again and recommend

I bought from EU/Deluxe appliances an Electrolux induction cooktop very cheap and had no problems 7 yrs on. Last month I accidentally cracked the glass on cooktop so ordered replacement glass from them - everything still works just fine and looks new! Fast service and great value products - fragile items are shipped with excellent packaging. I would buy again and recommend.

Kim
KimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The Miele oven arrived in perfect condition and works beautifully. Thank you.

The Miele oven arrived quickly to our door and is fantastic. Great company to deal with and the second kitchen appliance i have purchased with no problems and great savings. Thank you.

Rosemary
RosemaryCanberra 2600, ACT

Fast service

I bought telescopic runners for my Miele oven. Great price and very fast service considering the product was delivered from Hungary to Australia. Packaging was excellent. Will buy again and recommend to friends and family.

XCELL

The Wall Oven is way above all other types that i have come across. The Slide and hide feature is a plus factor, You are able to get closer when removing hot item out without reaching over a pull down door