Demir Leather

Demir Leather

Great customer service and quality furniture.

Great customer service and quality furniture. Strongly recommend you visit this place when shopping for your furniture. Have been buying from them for years and have never been disappointed. The staff are also very helpful and wonderful to deal with. Will continue to make future purchases from Demir.

Joseph Mensah

Joseph MensahSydney, NSW

Great Staff With Best Luxury Furnitute

Awesome furniture store with great leather! The range is of high quality and stunning luxury furniture. Very professional staff and service. Special thanks to Pierre and Paula. I highly recommend. Thanks Demir Leather!

shimacher60

shimacher60Sydney, NSW

Best leather and luxury furniture.

Absolutely amazing!! Best furniture store! The staff at Demir Leather ( Auburn Store) are extremely helpful and flexible. I bought a Sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs and I had a great experience. I would recommend you give them a visit before you make your decision.

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Find out how Demir Leather compares to other Furniture Shops

Great quality products and service

We had great experience in buying furniture for our new home. Staff at auburn store were very helpful and delivery was on schedule. Superb product quality and post sales service. We look forward to buying more items in future.

Therese A

Therese ASydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Absolutely amazing!! Best furniture store! Best leather! There range is of high quality!
Stunning and luxury furniture. Professional staff and service. Special thanks to Pierre and Paula. I highly recommend. Thanks Demir Leather!

Great Service - Thank you

In a great location which made it easy to find. Huge range of quality products. Took my Mum there to help pick out a couch for her new home. Service was exceptional and the sofa was perfect. Loved the whole experience. Thanks Demir!

Ben Sims

Ben SimsSydney, NSW

Very Good Value & Service

The store is easy to find and conveniently located on parramatta road. The range is broad but we found a direct replacement for our black leather sofa but with a more modern touch. We can't wait for the delivery.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

Shazza

ShazzaSydney, NSW

Excellence

The selection was quite overwhelming at the Auburn store. The Demir friendly staff are very knowledgeable and recommended the perfect sofa set and matching cushions for my needs. They were able to recommend the maintenance to keep the material in top condition.

After sale support

Part of recliner mechanism broke after 4 years of use. Helpful staff obliged and sought replacement piece and supplied with demonstration on how to install. All fixed and very happy.

Awesome customer service

I buy king bed with side table and sofa as well ...I’m glad to buy product from here..the customer service is awesome as he gives me best price...I’m sooo happy py to buy from her

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Amazing!

Thank you Demir! You provided us with wonderful service (patient and attentive) when we were choosing our leather sofa. We found what we were looking very quickly with your help.

laila

lailaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely helpful and great customer service

The staff at Demir Leather are extremely helpful and accommodating. I had been looking for dinning room chairs for a while and hadnt found what I wanted. They have a great range and they are very flexible and easy to with. I would recommend you give them a visit before you make your decision.

Ray

RaySydney

Work of Art

We just received our new recliner sofas we ordered. They are a work of art! Very stylish and leather is top quality. They designed sofa with slim arms as we would be placing 2 x 2seaters side by side.
Great service from staff and they even organised different coloured cushions after ordered ones did not suit our decor!

Customer Satisfaction

It was a positive experience dealing with well mannered and professional staff. I was able to pruchase the product that I really wanted to buy. The range of products that were on offer were of high quality and exactly what I expected to find in this particular store.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
Ahmad

Ahmad

Best luxury furniture

I have been a regular customer of Demir since 2019. The staff have been wonderful to deal with. Amazing furniture, top quality & 10/10 service. I highly recommend anyone to check out Demir Leather :)

Gina Xiberras

Gina XiberrasSydney, NSW

Gorgeous leather

Best leather! Most Beautiful leather!!
My mum has been buying Demir Leather for over 20 years And has always been happy with the quality and they have beautiful styles that don’t update... Now I to buy their furniture and always get compliments.

Elisha Williams

Elisha WilliamsSydney, NSW

Everything I imagined and more

I had such a pleasant experience buying from Demir Leather. I had been shopping around for 3 weekends in a row trying to find the perfect lounge suite and then I finally found the perfect chaise lounge. It’s a beautiful two tone sofa with premium leather all around. I was very impressed by the level of customization and the abundance of colour choices, which made it even harder for me to settle on a colour :) The staff at the store were very friendly and easy to talk to. Great atmosphere overall. The only downside was the lead time but I guess all good things take time! I received my delivery today and the sofa is everything I imagined. It really lifted the room. I will be back soon to buy some more pieces of furniture.

Store LocationAuburn

Worst experience of my life

Tanya G

Tanya GSydney, NSW

Best in the Business!

We bought lots of furniture from Demir Leather in Auburn, there quality and service is excellent and above everywhere else we shopped. They were very helpful and approachable and were able to deliver exactly what we wanted. Very hard to find people and professionalism like them. Special mention to Pierre & Paula, Thank You so much for your patience & understanding.

Kamar

KamarSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service! The staff were amazing, they know their products and quality. Will definitely come back.

Very happy with purchase and quality. Staff very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of their products. Excellent service. Leather is impeccable and cannot be compared to any other! Thankyou for a great experience.