Demir Leather

Demir Leather

Excellent Service, Beautiful Quality

Hi, we have purchased numerous pieces from Demir, we have recommended family and have also purchased Demir products. We have all been extremely happy with the service, and the quality is second to none!

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing service Premium quality products

2 years ago we ordered our amazing lounge set from Demir Aurban. We received amazing customer services and communication until our custom order arrived.
We then returned to look out for a dinning set, we couldn’t be happier with our choice. Highly recommend Demirs quality products and amazing service with a smile

Quality Furniture & Excellent Service

Extremely happy with our new sofas and leather cushions. We got to choose the slim wooden feet we wanted, and received good advice and excellent service.
Delivery people very professional also.

Beautiful lounge - highly recommend

Love the quality and look of their beautiful furniture with beautiful leather. Very happy customers. Just purchased another lounge. Thanks Demir

Very happy with my dining table and chairs.

I received my dining table and chairs, i m very happy and pleased with the quality and the service was excellent, they went out of their way to help and keep us happy.
Thank you.

Very happy with my leather lounge and the service!

I received my leather lounge yesterday and am very pleased with the quality and service. My sister has also bought from them.

Perfect purchase

I purchased leather lounges, dining chairs barstools and a coffee table from Demir Leather. I furnished my entire living space with their products. Great quality and excellent customer service!

Happy customer

Just made my third purchase from Demir Leather. Very happy with the quality and service. Friendly staff and the furniture looks great in my house.

Stunning Furniture

We just wanted to say thank you to Demir and his team at Auburn for the outstanding customer service and professionalism we experienced when we purchased our lounge.
Thank you for all your knowledge, friendliness and welcoming attitude to us. You excel far above any of the other furniture stores we visited, particularly your no pressure with regards to purchasing. The variety of Awesome selection of stunning furniture on display cater for all needs. We have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone.

Great Product & Friendly Staff

My sister bought a lounge from Demir Leather and had a great experience with them. She recommended I purchase from Demir too. Just put down a deposit today. Can’t wait for my lounges to arrive!

Quality can't be compared!

Absolutely NO other furniture store in Sydney compares to the quality of Demir's furniture. I've purchased items from them and have always been very happy, and then I've tried another store and regretted it. I had a set of dining chairs and they shed their entire outer layer, ending up literally in tatters after being used only a few times a year. When looking for replacements I knew I had to go to Demir, as no one else could be trusted for quality. They looked after me and gave me a fantastic deal on a set I wanted. The service was friendly and very attentive, I fully recommend them. Amazing quality!

LOVE IT

So happy we ended up going to Demir Leather Auburn, Good range, Very happy and helpful staff
we have even been back to look at other items
Staff were so helpful by offering to have items changed to our liking ( made to order )

Excellent customer service

I bought a lounge from Demir a number of years ago. It has been much loved and enjoyed. Then unfortunately the mechanism on the recliner broke. In an age when most companies don't care about their products two minutes after you walk out the door with it, Demir replaced the mechanism free of charge. I am still probably another 2 years off buying another lounge but I will def be buying it from Demir.

Stunning products

Purchased a corner lounge from Demir, absolutely loved it!!!! Very nice stuff they have, friendly accommodating staff!!
Super beautiful leather products they produced For customers

5 stars

I visited Demir Leather Auburn store & purchased a leather lounge, then decided to buy coffee table & dinning table. I’m very pleased with the quality. Overall, it’s been a great experience & I would definitely recommend anyone to buy their furniture from Demir!

Best purchase!

We purchased a leather lounge from Demir Leather and it was the best decision we made. The lounge is so comfortable and the quality is amazing. Thanks Demir!

Quality Furniture

Bought lounge suite over 8 years ago for lounge room. With 4 kids I can honestly say that it looks like i bought it yesterday. If you want a quality lounge you can’t beat buying from Demir Furniture.

Beautiful products... beautiful service

Can not recommended them enough....I have purchased a lounge and now a dinning table ..best quality ..everyone comments on how fabolous these items look in my home... The team are amazing, honest and friendly !

Great Service and Beautiful Product

This is my 3rd purchase from Demir Leather. I have purchased a lounge and dining table with chairs and took my mum there to purchase a lounge. The staff are very professional and provide great advice. They were friendly and were more than happy to add extras such as leather protection. They were also happy to negotiate on the price. They have an extensive range of stunning furniture....I wouldn't shop anywhere else for the styles they have, price and lovely service.

Fab Furniture loved it! Excellent

In store purchase, lovely customer service and commitment, in fact they have taken very reasonable price :-).. I will go again and again to buy furniture. They has been excellent in service and commitment. while i was transporting the things i have broken the leg but as soon i have informed they have replaced the whole coffee table for no cost. I was very happy and my husband has appreciated me in choosing the store and he personally thanked them but they were like "dont worry even if it is your mistake we will take the coffee table back and give you new one" these words and commitment of their I was impressed with. I will give 5 stars to them

Thanks Demir