Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel

Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel

Imrose

ImroseHunter Region, NSW

It works!

Many people are complaining that it burns, yes it would if you use much! Don't put much, use small amount and rub gently. it's an awesome product and good value of money.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $7.00.

redcarnation

redcarnationPerth, WA

This is great stuff, I always have a spare tube

Iv'e tried similar creams but this is really powerful, I get a lot of shoulder pain and I cannot wait to rub this in when I wake up, it feels cold but hot at the same time, the pain goes almost instantly and I use it at bedtime so I have a good nights sleep, I have not had any bad side effects from this gel which is easier to rub in than the cream, so I will continue to use it.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $4.60.

Steve1982

Steve1982Peel, WA

My skin is peeling like sunburn.

I had really bad pain just under my knee and down my shin, so I thought I would try Dencorub extra strength, well I wish I didn't. I've spent my afternoon peeling the skin on my leg like it's been sunburnt. Now my leg is sore to tough and it stings to have a shower. This product should come with a warning saying may cause burns.

Purchased at Priceline.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Dencorub Extra Strength Heat Gel compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Hot and effective!

Very good pain relief. Use voltaren if you can’t handle the heat of this product.It clearly states don’t use after showering as it will burn you!!!
I definitely Would recommend

Love it

Purchased in March 2019.

Reviewbloke1989

Reviewbloke1989Southwest, VIC

Awesome Product ideal for intense aches and Pains in general and life,s functions etc

i used this type of product from memory some time in my life as i do use my muscles and back for various tasks when needed and it,s a non greasy application to the area whether it,s the muscles or back or those nerve areas on the anatomy and got the real penetration for any one out there who needs something a bit stronger and it,s a bit warmer than Goanna Deep heat but it helps to penetrate and soothe those aches and pains and idea for those older or senior citizen generation's out there and it does kick in and heat up quite fast and all but one it evens out it,s not that bad really

henry a.

henry a.Perth, WA

It felt like a chemical burn

My wife rubbed some in my back for me. Felt pretty good at first. About 2 mins later it started buring. Got worse. So jumped in the shower it felt like a chemical burn. I was worried and was considering medocal help. Pain went away about 20 mins later. Redness of my skin that looks like a burn still present hours later. Bad stuff.

Purchased in April 2018.

Burns like the surface of the sun

Purchased in July 2019.

Zoe C.Perth, WA

Burnt me!

My mum applied to my back and within a minute I was burning. Not just hot like what my chiro uses, which burns for a few hours. Literally have burning red marks that feel like I'm on fire. Crying from the pain. Have wiped as much as possible off but am disabled so jumping in the shower is not an option.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sarah-May O.

Sarah-May O.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LITERALLY BURNS

I used this product for a pulled muscle, and not even one minute later I was screaming and crying because this product literally started burning my skin. Jumped in the shower to get it off, and after could see massive red welts from where the Dencorub had been applied. An hour later, the pain and welts were still present.

Purchased in February 2019.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Beware severe side effects/ adverse events can occur

Cheap but potentially very nasty. I had a serious adverse reaction to this that lasted for close to a week.

I could not bear any touch to my skin and felt like I had experienced a serious burn or grazing of the skin. Pain was unbearable and I had to keep up a high dose of pain killers for a week to be able to function. Will never use again or recommend and fork out the extra dollars to see a physiotherapist next time.

No Heat!!!

I have used this product for quite some time and it has worked a treat. But found recently, in the last few tubes, there is NO heat at all once applied. Faulty batch? I have returned 3 tubes so far and will have to try another product :(
Am in the process now of notifying Decorub.
Anyone else find that the product isnt doing what it should??

I'm in Brisbane, Australia btw.

Helps with my headaches

I suffer from terrible tension headaches, I clench my jaw constantly and am in a lot of pain from it. When I feel one of these migraine headaches coming on if I use dencorub sometimes they'll go away or lesson them significantly. This product has seriously changed my life. Yes, it burns but it's worth it. I rub it all along my jaw line, neck, and temples. I recommend it for headaches.

Ozgirl

OzgirlNorthern Region, NSW

Whoops, that hurts

So I have had neck pains for a week, deep heat and ice gel didn't help. So I tried this product and now I regret using it. it burnt like hell!!!! My neck is red from it.

at first it burns, then dies down, then feels cool and then burns!!! Well....I tried it, I understand why it's cheap....and I probably won't use it again.

WARNING IS BURNS & IT HURTS!

Fantastic

It was amazing. Tried nurofen gel and normal dencorub. No pain relief. This stuff really works. The base of my thumbs get ligament pain from overuse and there is no way to support except with tape which is restrictive. This gel works. The heat is nothing extreme if you've got real pain and is the very reason it works.

Shell

Shell

Great stuff.

Works great. Yes it gets hot but that is the point. If used as directed it is great. Just a tip. Do NOT leave in the bedside cabinet beside your lube. Ex fiancé did not appreciate the accidental burning of his... um... bits. On the up side. It eventually does wash off with lots of soap and cold water.

RLS

RLSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot yes But Effective

I have just recently started using this. Whilst it is hot on the skin, the heat factor was fine after 10 minutes and certainly helped alleviate all the symptoms of my restless leg syndrome.

Leashyloo

LeashylooBrisbane

Effective but beware..read the warnings before you use it

I have used this twice. The first time was fine .. quite effective and it lasted nearly 4 hours. The second time was after my showe and omg the burn was boarderline pain .. and i have a red mark to show for it. I wiped gently with a damp cloth and put a plain cream on .. it helped me... i can say for sure that apart from that it does the job

ELYSE

ELYSEBaulkham hills

Not sure...

Not sure if the gel is really helping or just the way i apply it is more effective.... my husband have ongoing pain on his lower back and i bought manyof heated gel/ patches. We tried this one this week and he said the heated he could feel from ths gel is a lil bit itchy but as soon as i started doing some circular movement while applying it , he said it relieves a bit. The smell is quite strong and quite uncomfotable but i guess it does help as after massaging the spot with the gel for 15 min, the pain was a lot less than usual.

GabrielMelbourne

Awesome product.

It's hot and it's suppose to be like that. I understand that most people can't handle it, and if you can't don't take it.

It does however work very, very well. It's cheap as well which makes it even better as it is a product that has the possibility to reach everyone.

Good for muscle pain

Initial application was followed by a burning sensation akin to sunburn or a chemical burn however it could have just been working its magic on my muscle spasms . It did serve its purpose and eased my severe shoulder pain. Had a good night's sleep without being awoken from the shoulder pain.