Derringers Music Online store

Derringers Music Online store

Fantastic service by Derringers Music Online!

I had always wanted a Gibson Les Paul Standard but there aren't any decent music stores in my town. Derringers had one advertised that was exactly what I wanted/needed and at a great price, so I phoned Andrew and we discussed my concerns at buying a very expensive guitar in this way. I needn't have been worried - Derringers' professionalism and expertise shone through. The guitar arrived well set-up, with transport insurance covered by the store. After-service care was also provided when I needed to ask Andrew a couple of questions over the phone. Wonderful transaction and purchase!

No follow up service faulty product.

Bought a amp off of these guys. Was the last in stock . Pretty sure it was a older floor model. Which is fine but i paid full price . Charged for shipping to bendigo because its out side metro area? Bendigo is barly an hour from melbourne. as metro as it gets

. The amp has been freezing since i got it i have sent em emails as recommended by marshall as the lasteat firm ware made it just as bad and have not heard back from them . Only postive experience was the manager he is very professional great sales man and a nice guy but this store is dodgy i should of connected the dots haha. Waste of money. Do not buy 1 in stock items from these guys ull pay full price for floor stock garbage .

Professor

ProfessorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product advertised for sale but after 1.5 mths still no delivery!!!

Product advertised online for sale. Purchased and paid for the item up front. After 6-weeks, still no product. Derringers blame me for not calling them prior to purchase to see if they had stock as advertised online!?!? Now they refuse to refund my money!!!