Derringers Music Online store

Derringers Music Online store

Voltzy

Voltzy

Don't respond to "price beat" requests even though they promote that they do it

I've attempted to have several items prices lowered to barely a few cents-few dollars below competitors but have not heard back about a single one in the last few weeks.

I'm only asking them to go a few cents to a few dollars below the competitors price. These are on items that sell for 250-750. So it's a tiny percentage of a discount.
It's also not always the cheapest option on offer that I ask them to price beat. I just want them to match a major competitor.

Fantastic service by Derringers Music Online!

I had always wanted a Gibson Les Paul Standard but there aren't any decent music stores in my town. Derringers had one advertised that was exactly what I wanted/needed and at a great price, so I phoned Andrew and we discussed my concerns at buying a very expensive guitar in this way. I needn't have been worried - Derringers' professionalism and expertise shone through. The guitar arrived well set-up, with transport insurance covered by the store. After-service care was also provided when I needed to ask Andrew a couple of questions over the phone. Wonderful transaction and purchase!

No follow up service faulty product.

Bought a amp off of these guys. Was the last in stock . Pretty sure it was a older floor model. Which is fine but i paid full price . Charged for shipping to bendigo because its out side metro area? Bendigo is barly an hour from melbourne. as metro as it gets

. The amp has been freezing since i got it i have sent em emails as recommended by marshall as the lasteat firm ware made it just as bad and have not heard back from them . Only postive experience was the manager he is very professional great sales man and a nice guy but this store is dodgy i should of connected the dots haha. Waste of money. Do not buy 1 in stock items from these guys ull pay full price for floor stock garbage .

Professor

ProfessorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product advertised for sale but after 1.5 mths still no delivery!!!

Product advertised online for sale. Purchased and paid for the item up front. After 6-weeks, still no product. Derringers blame me for not calling them prior to purchase to see if they had stock as advertised online!?!? Now they refuse to refund my money!!!