Listing monitored by Desired Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (50)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (39) · Not as advertised (8)

Margaret
MargaretAdelaide

Sofa and coffee table

It was easy to navigate the store, the range of products was acceptable, I don't know about the quality bcause it was only delivered yesterday and is still unpacked - I don't know about the assembly yet but I am annoyed that there was a piece of the coffee table missing

April H.
April H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Would not recommend this company

I ordered a lounge in May l received it 3 months later and the colour is not quite right, it is slightly mottled instead of a solid colour but l am so sick of dealing with this company l have just kept it. This company never returns calls, or answer emails. l even had to phone to find out when final payment should be made and was advised l was a week late and that they had sent an email which they hadn’t it was just another lie. I am still waiting for 3 metres of extra vinyl which l paid for and have been feed continual lies about when it will arrive.
Stay away. There are better companies here in Australia

Nick
NickIllawarra, NSW

Totally cheated

I ordered their Orion u lounge and absolutely not happy with the product quality. I complained to them but was told that they were minor defects. I paid 3500 to buy a new lounge with ‘minor defects’ and waited 3 months for it. It’s been weeks since my complaint but they have not done anything about it yet.

Steve PisanielloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have not received full purchase

I purchased a lounge suit with coffee table had it custom made in August and put deposit down.
I received purchase 3 mths later minus coffee table but had too send the rest of money on day of delivery.
Have been harassing them since delivery about our coffee table and getting the run around, it is now nearly end of March still no coffee table which is 6 mths later.
We are willing to fill customers in how bad these people are in responding to our recent experience with our purchase and how bad they are you can contact me on [Email Removed].
I would rather send my lounge suit back and get my money back never never again.
Do not purchase from this company!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Steve Pisaniello

Stop taking my email down.

Eria H
Eria HSydney, NSW

A Lounge Bangon Righton as Researched.

Long wait but worth it

Our flake leather lounge set arrived yesterday and everyone that has seen it has commented on how good it looks. The wait time was around 13 weeks for us which is a bit longer than the 8-12 weeks advertised. However we accept this in this covid environment does impact everyone. Well worth waiting especially for the price compared to a similar couch elsewhere which was double the price !

Perfect customisation down to the finer details!

Firstly thank you for a wonderful couch delivered. We are impressed by the level of customisation that is possible via your website . I would recommend you somehow replicate it for your mobile users but perhaps that might be a bit more difficult for a smaller screen profile. Either way very happy with the quality and service and we would happy to be return customer if we ever need another sofa .

Great advice and down to earth

We bought the new Fina model on recommendation from Jim . Very glad we took his advice because it looks great in our family room and it has all the tech features that a modern couch should have . We are one grateful customer !!!

Positive Experience and happy with our Wiggum

Great experience.
Family and I are enjoying every moment in our new Wiggum recliner - have sent friends too.
Great service from helpful staff at Campbellfield and delivered almost 2 weeks earlIer than quoted.
One happy customer !

Good service excellent help

I have dealt with ambreen who has been extremely helpful both in helping us pick our pieces and after sale service. We are very happy with our couch and have a tv cabinet and a single armchair on order. While we love the furniture, the customer service is really what impresses us!

Impressive after hours service

I do wonder if these guys sleep or if they hire someone in a different Timezone to answer our chat requests . As I work odd hours , I reached out at 1 am in the morning not expecting to be answered ! Pleasantly surprised to find Emily responding to our questions . Ordered a London 3 seater chaise which arrived last week. Quality is good and happy with our purchase. The legs were slightly damaged during transportation but Desired living were good enough to replace them for us. Would recommend

Oscar N.
Oscar N.Sydney, NSW

good options

I was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices and options I could do for the sofa I had purchased but thankfully the staff at the store were very helpful and guided me well. My leather sofa set arrived over the weekend and I am very happy with it.

Picture perfect - thanks

We ordered a bright green 3 seater chaise and we are thrilled by how it blends into our themed living room . We looked long and hard to find the right colour. Many places didn’t have what we wanted . We are glad to have found Desired Living - please extend my thanks to Jo who really helped with the colours and sending the colour samples a few times with patience !

Amazing craftsmanship

ordered a europa chesterfield set from Jim in sydney, he was very professional and gave me excellent advice on colour choices for my man cave. The leather on the sofa is smooth and looks 101%. You just earned yourselves a loyal customer desired living.

Other Furniture Shops

Good price and happy with my purchase

I am loving my olive green chesterfield which we ordered from Desired Living in April this year. The quality is definitely better than I had anticipated given the price I paid for it. Would highly recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to pay the price tag for an overpriced furniture piece.

Read more reviews - page 2

Steve Pisanielloasked
Desired Living

Why have you taken my email off of my review I gave.

Jane D.
Jane D.asked
Desired Living

Any recent feedback about this company? I went to the Melbourne showroom and they were really nice and we ordered a set of recliners and a sofa. We paid a deposit but now after reading all the negative reviews I'm a little bit worried. Can anyone who has bought from them recently let me know? I checked their Facebook page but all the comments are hidden which got me suspicious. Thanks!

R J.
R J.asked
Desired Living

I like the prices, selection and designs shown on the website. But never get a "chat" reply, nor do they answer their phones. They sound like a very good product.. once received. But I'm scared by the neg customer service comments.
I want to ask them 2 questions. What items are on their "Flash Sale" being advertised. Also, there's a couch showing a price of $2699, but all of the colour choices add either $249 or $349. So this couch doesn't seem to actually be $2699. What am I missing?

Melissa
Melissa

Hey just got my sofa last week, I bought a few sofa sets, if I remember correctly the prices only change if you modify. I didint pay extra for colours but I think there was some colours that costed extra. They gave me a pretty good deal wouldn’t hurt to talk to them

Benny D.
Benny D.

They are very affordable, highly recommend you buy here, you get more than what you pay for. For what they are selling you are very much getting your moneys worth. I got my sofa today very comfy

Get an answer from our members and Desired Living representatives