Listing monitored by DG Institute

• Learning Material
Garry W.
Garry W.South East Queensland, QLD

This is a great course

Very satisfied with course content Jules is a great coach and call with Brad was very informative.
The last get together was brilliant I’ve made some great friends and potential partners
Didn’t find courses difficult

Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW

One stop property shop

The DGI Elite Mentoring Course has enabled me to work with different strategies in real estate. I was looking for more than buy and hold and Dom and her team has shown there are so many ways to buy property. I find the support of a coach really valuable. I don't think I would have achieved success without joining this course.

Paul M
Paul MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life changing experience

The Real Estate Rescue course is a great way to get up to date, detailed information if you want to get into real estate investing. By taking the extra step and committing to the Elite Mentoring course you are forced to commit to an outcome. Since starting the Elite mentoring I have identified the mental blocks I have lived with for so long. Not knowing this was part of the course has been an eye opening experience for me which has opened up other opportunities in my personal life, due to my change in mindset.
The coaches are excellent and the system will give you 100% commitment with the summits, coaching calls and group calls.

Find out how DG Institute compares to other Education & Training Services

Very supportive environment for learning new skills in property development and business and personal development

The teaching is tailored to individual needs through the coach/mentor as well as general through the seminar/webinars and online course content. The online coach accountable helps keep track of learning and allows for services to be tailored to personal needs. I probably need a little more reminding about Wealth Control enrollment!

Don
Don

Very, very good courses and great support right throughout.

I've completed a few courses over the years with various institutions both online and in lectures. I've completed several courses with DG Institute. The courses at DG Institute are all well laid out with the various platforms they have, there's help all through each course but in the end, it is up to YOU!

Bozena S.
Bozena S.Sydney, NSW

Constantly exceeding expectations

Over my 2.5 years engagement with DG Institute, they always overdelivered.
The Real Estate Rescue and Business Turnaround programs provided heaps of information, organised in a logical, easy to follow way.

The Elite Mentoring program I am currently doing is amazing. The amount of support they provide shows that they really care about their members success. Quarterly weekend Summits, monthly group meetings, ongoing updates on relevant issues all full of useful inspiring contents. And they listen, when I did not get alone with my coach they found another one that is a prefect fit. Many thanks to my Brad my current mentor whose support helped me a lot, especially in the mindset area.

Ganeshan R.
Ganeshan R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great course/program full of practical knowledge

Teaching Staff

They are a one stop shop with all the specialist people at your fingertips.

We can’t speak highly enough about the courses and service we have received.
We have been using DG Institute and their services and courses for quite a few years with Master Wealth Control package helping us with our peace of mind.
The DGI legal team helping us get through our development and renovating projects.
Accounting for doing our company taxes.
They are a one stop shop with all the specialist people at your fingertips.
With Dominque motivating us to find other projects along the way.
Would recommend Dominque and her team if you are looking to kick start your property portfolio as they work for you.

Jarryd
JarrydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely must do! Changed my life!

I have done several other business and property courses and this by a long shot is THE best in Australia. They over deliver on everything and the community is amazing.

Marko S
Marko SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

RER 2-day workshop

I'm amazed and blown away! Thankyou to Dominique & the whole DGI team. Such forward thinking individuals who have been able to think outside the box and teach you unique ways to build your wealth in property and in particular, distressed properties. My wife and I feel so motivated - highly recommend this course, it's life changing!

DG I.DG Institute

Hi Marko, we love to hear that you and your wife are feeling motivated after attending our course, and we look forward to hearing about your future successes!

Kind regards,
The DG Institute Team

David M.
David M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Success of the network as an MP

We did PUP course and have been funding projects to learn before we start doing our own. We have done many successful deals and now have entered over 10 deals since we started. All of them have gone well and made healthy profits. The DGI graduates network has been great.

Rachel
RachelIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful Education Platform and Community

As a complete novice in the property space I've been very impressed by the exceptional content provided by Dominique and DGI. I'm only just getting started and yet with just a few workshops my understanding and confidence that I can tackle any obstacle as I go is already ten fold. The content is really simple to follow and though a lot, is designed for all levels and helps cut through overwhelm.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!

Narelle Burgess
Narelle BurgessSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Training, the Team, the Resources, and the Mentor Group

Comprehensive training, I found straightforward though I have had property training and experience previously. Exciting opportunities to access investors/JV Partners. My Business partner died challenging financial hurdles repaying Joint courses.

sbbamber
sbbamberSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wealth Protection Vesty Trust - not to be trusted?

Great Course, Great Content

I really enjoyed the way the course was set out and I found it rewarding and challenging. Its exactly what I wanted to learn to follow through with my dreams of investing into property.

Enza Pullino Musolino
Enza Pullino Musolinoasked

Perhaps any potential new customers may wish to speak to the law society, afp, nsw police, accc, asic or one of the many other regulators involved in investigating their conduct.

Joanneasked

Has anyone that brought the Masterwealth Asset protection program ever had to use it?

DG I.DG Institute

Hi Joanne, thank you for your message regarding one of DG Institute's products. We have many clients that have purchased the Master Wealth Control package, who actively use it for the purpose of asset protection.

We have the utmost confidence in the package and would relish the opportunity to talk to you about your specific needs and whether it's the right package for you.

Please reach out to us directly at info@dginstitute.com.au for a no obligation discussion as we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have and to discuss your circumstances.

Kind Regards,
The DG Institute Team

Joanne

Has it ever been put to the test in a court of law yet?
Regards

Joanne

Thank you. My question was .....Has this product been tested in court?

Jamie W.asked

Has anyone just gone with the wealth protection on offer and not the investment arm? If so how did you find it? Are you confident it stand up regardless of the circumstances?

Andrew Drysdale
Andrew Drysdale

Hi Jamie, thanks for your question. The wealth protection product doesn't actually protect you from anything. It ignores basic facts such as creditors can claw back money from arrangements are are put in place to defeat creditors and that the equitable mortgage that's supposed to soak up all of the available equity in your property doesn't include an actual monetary transaction that transfers that equity or pays the duty on the transaction. There is an excellent explanation, by a commercial lawyer with 25+ years of experience, on our Facebook page that spells out the glaring flaws at law and exposes how vulnerable you are to not only creditors but to taxes on this incredibly irresponsible product.

The Facebook page link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/194496937887307/

DG Institute are also selling this legal product as an unlicensed entity, which is not surprisingly against the law [legal profession uniform law application act 2014 - section 10]. That doesn't seem to bother the DG Institute or its founder. Neither does the fact that they're using disqualified lawyers [the parents of the founder] who were disqualified from practicing law in 2013 [NSW Law Society Reference: https://www.gregwalsh.com.au/council-of-the-law-society-of-nsw-v-fitzsimons/] to undertake legal work on behalf of people who are buying their products.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Jamie W.

Thank You Andrew, obviously a case of “ If it sounds too good to be true......”

Get an answer from our members and DG Institute representatives