Richard Steep

The Keys of Opportunity

Vicki

VickiSydney

Innovative Learning

I attended the Real Estate Rescue course, which I found very innovative and I learnt so much from the content. Dominique is a very cluey person, but I have always found her easy to understand. Of course, my learning has not just been from the 3-day workshop but all of the “after care” via her emails, webinars, YouTube videos, and the many resources in our Members’ website e.g. manuals, documents, videos, slides, links, etc.

DG I.DG Institute

We're happy that you've learnt a lot about real estate from us Vicki! Thanks for your review.

The only place to get this training

The course was delivered in a dynamic and interactive way, which was engaging and informative.
Meeting other like minded people is a real boost and great for networking.
You may not grasp all the information in the course, but the post course support has been great with queries and questions being answered in a timely manner.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your insights Cameron! We're delighted that you've had a great experience.

Property plus

We absolutely loved the real estate rescue course we attended. There was a wealth of information and we felt empowered and ready to go when we finished the course. Dominique creates an amazing environment to learn and provides access to a community of like minded people

DG I.DG Institute

We're happy to know that we have empowered you! Thanks for your review.

Phil

PhilSydney

The tools to succeed!

I have completed both the Real Estate Rescue course and the Property Uplift Program and consider that the DG Institute delivers a very professional product packed with information. Dominique herself is very professional and approachable, and has a wealth of legal and property knowledge. She can deliver complex content in a very understandable and coherent way that instills confidence in those listening. Dominique also recognises that content, whilst absolutely important, is only part of the equation for success. She also helps participants focus on the mental blocks that are holding them back from succeeding. She and the DGI team provide all the tools and encouragement to help participants reach their property goals. Highly recommended.

DG I.DG Institute

Phil, we're delighted to know that we were able to provide you with tools to succeed! Thanks for your recommendation.

Good information

DG I.DG Institute

Raoul, we're glad that we were able to show you new methods for property development and property investing. Thanks for the review!

Very professional and informative

I found the Real Estate Rescue program to be informative, well-structured and delivered in a very professional manner by Dominique and her team. Following the seminar, there is also a lot of additional information and support provided to students to keep you engaged in the program. I went on to join the Master of Wealth Control asset protection program and have been equally impressed with the service provided by the DG Institute.

DG I.DG Institute

Patricia, we do our best to embody the qualities you've mentioned and we're delighted that you noticed. Thanks for your review!

Albert

AlbertSydney

DG Institute

Dominique and the team at DG institute provides a lot of valuable information to develop a different way to invest in real estate. The Real Estate Rescue course gives you the opportunity to acquire property under market value whilst also giving you the skills to help out people who may be in a tough situation.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Albert! We're delighted that we were able to provide you with valuable information.

Henning

HenningSydney

Personal growth and acquiring tools to capitalize new opportunities.

From her own experiences of losing several properties, Dominique has put together a wealth of knowledge on how to avoid and recover such losses. The Real Estate Resque course that I was privi to attend, focus on how to invest in properties that are in distress and achieve a win-win outcome for your self and the distressed property owner. Dominique has a phenomenal way of presenting and combines the subject matter with several strategies for personal growth. I can absolutely recommend this course for any person considering to invest in real estate. In Australia.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Henning! We're happy to know that we were able to help you learn how to achieve win-win outcomes in investing in properties.

Jen

JenLochinvar

Refection on Real Estate Rescue

After completing the Real Estate Rescue Course with Dominique and her team there were several self improvements to undertake so I was able Goal plan for the future. Dominque is a great mentor with the insight and information that she is willing to share as well as her life journey that gives every individual encouragement to change their own lifestyles so that their future is more positive. I have had the privilege to invest in two quality projects that is providing leverage for further investment opportunities.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Jen! We're glad that we were able to help you create a plan for the future.

Alisa

AlisaSydney

Fabulous Knowledge!

I completed the Real Estate Rescue Course and found the expansive knowledge fabulous for my learning curve of Property investing. 100% focused I continued with the Elite Mentoring program. I now feel well equipped with all the materials provided and ready to face any obstacles on my property investment journey.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Alisa! We're excited to see the results of your property investment journey!

If you don't go with Dominique and DGI your Crazy

The Real Estate Rescue Course run by DGI puts a whole different slant on Property Investment. Dominique's unique combination of knowledge and skills is not available with anybody else. Do yourself a favour and get information that will put you ahead of the pack by doing the course. I took away a lot of new information and skills.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Fay! We're delighted to know that you have gained new information and skills.

Remmy

RemmyPymble

A New Way to Deal in Property

As we go into a slowing market, Dominique's Real Estate Rescue system has the potential to save some precariously balanced owners from disaster by taking their case and supporting them out of trouble with their loan issues.

The course teaches the system, with all contingencies covered, and the work needed is probably a little more time than was expected.
As the tales unfold and the deal emerges out of the discussions and meetings, the system can produce a good outcome for all.
I look forward to again helping a borrower resolve their problems and having a chance to be rewarded for my efforts too.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the review Remmy! We're excited to see you help as many people as you can.

Greg

Greg

A brilliant hands on, actionable property education course

As a hands on property investor'/. developer, I've attended and paid for many real estate education programs in Australia and internationally.But DGI and Dom's method of training is second to none. practical, insightful, and more over actionable! Dom's Property uplift program was so beneficial I decided to sign up for her Real estate Rescue program. So far I'm working my way thru this course and thanks to the class materials, books, templates, etc etc, I can now host the ground running with my additional real estate strategy- distressed properties.
Greg Morgan

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Greg! We're delighted that we were able to provide you with an addition to your real estate strategy.

Julia

JuliaBrookvale

Your future depends on what you do today!

It's rare you find someone in life that is there to help others for the right reasons, Dominique is one of these people. She is a great teacher and mentor, sharing her personal experiences and her wealth of knowledge in the legal system. I found the course easy to follow and it's evident that it has been put together by people who know their stuff. The workshops were great for hands on learning and I met life long friends along the way. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to do good in the world while being your own boss.

Some people come into your life as blessings, others come in your life as lessons - Dom has been both for me!

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your recommendation Julia! We hope that more blessings come your way.

Fantastic Educational Course

Dominique’s Real Estate Rescue Course was interesting, engaging, factual and inspiring. Dominique is a fantastic public speaker who is encouraging and inspiring. The course content itself was easy to understand and put into practice. Being able to network with other attendees was invaluable, as was all of the advice from Dominique’s team. All in all I would recommend this course to anyone serious about getting into property, it will not disappoint!

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the recommendation Nadine! Your network is your net worth.

Information not reviled to the general public.

Real Estate Rescue has evolved from Dominique personal experiences in Real Estate from losing everything to being able to rebuild her portfolio with her knowledge of the legal system . I found Dominique a very focused person with a wealth of knowledge not normally reviled to most people. Dominique has put together a unique training system teaching in simple language the produces to over come problems that you may over look when pursing a property. We are able to purchase distressed properties and are also able to assist the home owner and not leaving them empty handed. I found the event I attended clarified unknown questions and answers

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for sharing your results Michael! We're delighted to know that we were able to help you in helping others.

Eric

EricMelbourne

DG Institute's Real Estate Rescue course is a superb property education course!

I was amazed and blown away by Dominique's course and her deep knowledge in the property and debt space. The course is unique that it digs into the areas usually only legal specialists can understand, but the course was taught in a way that people without much legal knowledge can follow the learning path smoothly. And the knowledge taught is actionable and the more you practice the better you become.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the review Eric! You are right, action is important.

Nico

Nico

Phenomenal Training, Content and Tools:

I initially attended the Real Estate Rescue Program and was so impressed with Dominique and her team, that I HAD to attend the Property Uplift Program. I found both programs very informative, professionally done and well executed. I have done a couple of property programs and DG Institute outshines the rest by a mile! The strategies and practical examples were awesome and the testimonies of people who were changing their lives and circumstances by implementing what they were taught by Dominique were truly inspiring. I would not hesitate an instant to recommend DG Institute to anybody who was hungry to learn about property development and buying property at a discount.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the phenomenal recommendation Nico! We're delighted to know we were able to provide you valuable information.

A lesson in real life experience

The best educator is someone who has had real life experience and Dominique certainly has. I have had many years involvement in real estate investment but still I've learnt so much from Real Estate Rescue that I have successfully put into practice. I would recommend Real Estate Rescue both to newcomers and those who have been investing for a long time. There is always so much more to be learnt.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the recommendation Janice! We're delighted to know that someone as experienced as you have learned something new from us.