DHL

DHL

DHL is still old school and it is a nightmare

Avoid using DHL which is a nightmare.

First, DHL is not able to tell me the window of hours that the parcel will be delivered during the day (Star Track has no issue of doing so).

Second, the redirect web site is rather ancient and website is not working (I cannot believe the website has not been updated and the website is still "http" and not "https").

Third, I landed with no choice. I have to go to Derrimut to pick up myself. It took me 40 minutes to find my way to pick up my parcel. Why did it take so long ? I needed to force myself to meet up with a few DHL employees from warehouse to warehouse, none of the DHL employees seems to know what about their company or simply DHL employees are trained to be not helpful (I reckoned their job can simply replaced by robot). Called customer service to seek for help and no one answered the phone. If you do not trust me, go and book a delivery with DHL. You will know what is a nightmare.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Express postage what a joke

Pre-ordered a game paid extra for express postage it was stated that it needed to be delivered on the 26th didn`t get delivered till the 28th , also noted the disc was out of the holder which means they either thrown my item or are rubbish in handling

Really poor effort

I put down the option leave in a safe place but the drivers don't get that information so they left it at a distant post office. I rang when it didn't appear after a week. They made no effort to inform me they had come and not left it

Awful

First of all, the collector was quite unprofessional. Rude and unhappy, complained the number sign on mail box was not the same with the one on my door. Threw paper and parcel quite heavily and carelessly.
The estimated delivery date was eight days ago, but my parcel is still kept in custom. It's like if you don't ask them, it's gonna stay there forever. However, after the inquiry, they say some paper need to be signed blah blah. But then, nobody replies Emails, nobody gives you call although they promised to do so.
So disappointing.

Shipping TypeInternational

worst ever, I would never use this and won't let my friends and family member use dal

I was waiting for my package they even tried to ring bell once and told me I missed my delivery after a minute I receive mail I call customer service they are even more worst.

Customer Focus

I have been receiving international deliveries with DHL on a monthly basis for a few years now. Without exception the local delivery guy bends over backwards to deliver. He rings to check if he can leave the delivery if we aren't home, and is always careful with handling. This is pretty unique and much appreciated. It's amazing how a little care taken can have such a positive impact. Maybe 30 deliveries, and 100% success rate.

Excellent service

Very efficient service and far better than any other delivery companies I have used. Communication was excellent with easy to follow tracking information. The product was delivered on time. I would recommend again

Terrible And Great

Tracking from Miami to Australia - 5 STARS

Tampering of Box - 1 STAR - Why?

I ordered a watch from Miami, and box arrived where upon opening the box, it was actually put into another box, and then into another box where the original box had been slashed open. (It had sealed tape on it) If this watch was a ROLEX it would have been taken, but it was not! SCARY stuff as someone along the chain from Miami to Australia from DHL tampered with original package. People be aware!

Terrible Company-deliveries And Customer Service

Ever since the company I have a membership with started using DHL, I have to wait and wait and wait. Would you believe they actually have delivered my package to my local PO in east Texas twice already and then sent it back out, this has happened 3 times since DHL took over shipping. Currently my package SHOULD have been delivered within 7-10 days of March 13th. Instead it’s all the way in WASHINGTON. DHL is absolutely horrible!!!!

Terrible

Parcel was not left due to us being at work ( like most people ), not able to pick up without driving for an hour, 48hrs to re-deliver to Geelong CBD, shock horror my work address is 4.1 km's from the CBD, oh we don't go that side of town ! Another 24hrs for them to re-assign to another carrier, still don't have it.
Would never buy from a comany again that uses DHL as the freight forwarder.......

The WORST service I have ever received

I live in a unit block, I understand why DHL don't want to leave the package at the door but to give a delivery time frame of 9am to 5pm is ridiculous. I have called up customer service however they are unable to provide a time frame, the only answer I receive is 'that is the standard delivery time frame'. The driver has to plan their route when they have the packages. They KNOW when they will be coming past. Why isn't there a system to log this so their customer service staff can give at least a 3 hour time frame?

A completely waste of time, I would not recommend DHL to anyone at all. The service is not helpful at all and the staff on the customer service line are unhelpful and no not seem to care at all.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Do Your Customs Brokers Work?

When I pay for your company to customs clear my shipment WHY do you call me to ask for the Australian TC numbers - THAT'S YOUR JOB NOT MINE.
It's like going to a tyre store paying for the tyres and fitting and then being asked by the mechanic for you to show him how to fit the tyres on the car.

Not acceptable

Valuable Parcel left in mailbox even though it was meant to be signed for. Did not even ring the doorbell- payed for a secure service that I did not get.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Yeah, better than I had expected, seemed to take ages to get here though

Package arrived in good condition, took about 3 weeks from the UK which seemed slow. Accurate in terms of location and timing. I thought the 'clearance events" postings are not too helpful and it took days stuck in that state before moving ahead. The delivery guy was very nice and I would use them again

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Delivery guys don't know how to knock....

I had a delivery coming, someone to receive it at the address and I still receive a SMS saying that no one was home.
So I assume that the deliver guy didn't know how to knock on a door.

Poor, misquoted .

Quote for delivery needed adding to, it's not a quote if you have to then add extra costs.Was quoted $860 door to door then was told extra costs would be added as no depot in the town in Italy where the address is.
got a quote then was told further costs would needed to be added as DHL didn't have a depot at the destination which was in a town centre.Won't bother again wasting my time with this company. Wouldn't recommend to anyone

Sender or ReceiverSender

My Parcel was delivered to someone else

I left direction on DHL website to leave my order at the backyard of my apartment and left the gate opened, but driver just give it to someone at the building and claimed that this guy walked out of my apartment, which was a complete lie. Because no one was at home and i don't know anyone by the description giving by driver. Now DHL is saying we are sending report to the seller that we have delivered you the parcel and i'm the one who is a lair.

Disappointed

I have used dhl for a long time and although the customer service is good my last two shipments took three weeks to arrive ! They usually take 4-6 days max.

Charged extra without notice

I used their website and scheduled for pick up services. Well, they charged me $ 77 including the fuel and later on they charged me additional 46 dollars out of nowhere and send me an invoice of $ 123. Rang DHL and was told it weigh more than 1 kg. Since when 2 A4 size paper started to weigh more than 1kg? That' s disgusting.. Well i checked the quote and paid $ 77 for their services. How can you even charge an additional amount without informing and sent an invoice of 123?

Item didn't show up

I ordered a package to be delivered from New Zealand to Australia. After receiving an e-mail and text message saying the package was delivered it was nowhere to be seen on my premises or mail box. I called DHL and they said they would launch an investigation and interview the employee who 'delivered' the package but he said he delivered it but took no photos of the item at my house. Item is still nowhere to be found.