Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Have been using Diamond Energy for about 5 years - we chose them for originally for their focus on renewables but have been pleasantly surprised by cost of electricity, as I was expecting to pay more. Their customer service is fantastic. Whenever I have had reason to call them, the call is answered within a few rings, the person on the other end is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We are very happy customers.

Richard K.
Richard K.Perth, WA

Be warned

Very poor install causing leaks . Ok these things happen but absolutely no interest at all from them to put things right . Never ever return calls and simply ignore our pleas for help with the shody install ..
avoid avoid avoid

Aruna K.
Aruna K.South East Queensland, QLD

Be Aware of hidden charge so call Diamond Pure plus 100%

The company charge me more than $60 on every invoice on top of Electricty under the name of Diamond pure plus 100%. Many customer not aware that this fee is not required to pay and it's on top of their electricty usage.
Stay with them if you want to pay extra charges and hidden fees

ServicesElectricity
Ashleigh S.Diamond EnergySend a private message

Hi Aruna,
Thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you and would like the opportunity to discuss your concern. You can contact me on 1300 838 009 during business hours and ask for me directly.
Kind Regards,
Ashleigh

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

If I could score below 0 I would!

If I could score below 0 I would. Worst company ever! I was recommended to use this company by a friend. Worse decision I EVER made. Feed in tariff is quite low. They can't get my bills right, wrong dates on service supply charges, customer service staff is appalling as you can't get anyone who knows what they're talking about. Buyer beware. Never again!

Ashleigh S.Diamond EnergySend a private message

Hi Kim, I hope that we have been able to respond to your concerns. We are sorry if you felt that your experience with us was below your expectation. We do our best to help out and wish you well.

Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia

not so great

rang and emailed diamond energy about my solar panels causing damage to my roof and ask them to move the solar panels while my roof tiles and guttering get fixed they said not in your contract

ServicesSolar Buy-Back
AntonyD
AntonyDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good! But when I use aircon, how much of the electricity used is renewable?

I'm very happy to support a power company that invests in and promotes renewable energy, and have found Diamond Energy service is superb.
But on this hot summer day, it would be great to know what percentage of the electricity our aircon is using actually comes from renewables (solar, wind etc). We don't have rooftop solar due to shading from our tall Manna Gums, so we must rely on the government and the power companies to quickly transition power generation away from fossil fuels.

Exodia
ExodiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Someone answered the phone - YAY

Have been with Diamond Energy for 2 or 3 years now. Excellent service. Real people answer the phone and help. My bill has reduced with time so I find it OK. Power supply reliable (in Brisbane). Can't speak highly enough about them. My mother is with another company and pays nearly the same as our household with 4 people.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
TRD
TRDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful customer service and reasonable prices

Everything has just been easy, even through moving apartments. on the phone they are patient and answer all my questions. Have been with them for about two years and am very happy.

Monika
MonikaGippsland, VIC

Sensational Company!

Real Aussies answer your phone call everytime in no time.

Friendly professional even when there are issues.

Best company I have been with out of everyone over the years.
Highly recommended!

Indiana B.
Indiana B.Sydney, NSW

Fees quite high and unreliable customer service

Cheap, reliable, ethical

Have electricity with solar feed-in. Reliable power with no drop outs. Have been with Diamond for several years and customer service has always been great, easy to deal with etc. Set up process was super simple.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible experience!! Do not go with this company!!!

Michelle F.
Michelle F.

Don’t go there!

Inaccurate billing’s and charging more than our standard Origin Bill since the get go.

Dropouts causing produce to be spoiled.

We are a not for profit association yet they couldn’t care less.

Imanza
ImanzaQueensland

Over before it even started.

ServicesElectricity
Ian Gardner
Ian GardnerMaleny

Excellent service!

I have been with Diamond Energy for some years now and have found them to be consistently pleasant, helpful, efficient and cheap. Apart from short breaks in supply during the occasional electricity storm I have had no power interruptions.

Rates and Fees