2Diamond Energy

WesSydney, NSW7 posts

D Cane
D Cane

Do not bother

Getting on was easy, closing the account, not so easy.
Written advise is not enough, a phone is not enough and even when all is aligned, still not closed.
Customer service lacks knowledge and communication skills, either to the customer or to other colleagues.
They just won't let you leave.
Ombudsman is the next step. Show details
Diamond Energy   DM

Hi Dijana, Thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you and would like the opportunity to discuss your concern. You can contact me on 1300 838 009 during business hours and ask for me directly.

Kind Regards,
Daniel G.

Tala
TalaSydney, NSW5 posts

Happy customer

I made the switch to Diamond Energy in January and so far am a happy customer. Customer service has been good and so far my bills have been lower year or year compared with when I was with AGL. I love having no guilt about fossil fuels!! Show details ·  1
Coral H
Coral H

Good customer service team but fees will apply for switching so double check your quote with them before signup

We have experiences with many other retailers before but were never charged for a transfer, so find it unusual to be charged a $22 establishment fee for our transfer to Diamond. We also found the prorated billings and two tier rates structure confusing but thanks to the customer team, we had a fair resolution to our issues. Show details
Diamond Energy   DM

Hi Coral, Thank you for your emails to discuss your concerns further. I hope we have been able to respond to your satisfaction. If you'd like to discuss the issue further please contact me via email or phone on 1300 838 009.

Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia16 posts

Diamond energy issuing late bills 3 months late

I was with express solar till they went bust so the liquidators passed it on to diamond energy who therefore should take the responsibility of said company instead they dont issue bills for three months they wont take responsibility of said panels cause 1 the panels on MY home are over hanging my gutters which in turn are destroying my verandah and house cause of the rain flow back cause the rain flows over the panels and over the gutters which they should not at all they should be 20 cms awsy from the gutters Show details

PeasedOff
PeasedOffHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Diamond Quality Energy Company, with Sparkling Staff

I had an extremely productive discussion with the Diamond Energy call centre - the staff member was incredibly knowledgeable, and was able to get deep into the technical aspects (and it was a low-level technical issue).

I am impressed that Diamond Energy staff are so technically literate, and very good communicators.

Thank you Diamond Energy, and thank you to Annie N for her excellent work! Show details

Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Have been using Diamond Energy for about 5 years - we chose them for originally for their focus on renewables but have been pleasantly surprised by cost of electricity, as I was expecting to pay more. Their customer service is fantastic. Whenever I have had reason to call them, the call is answered within a few rings, the person on the other end is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We are very happy customers. Show details
Richard K.
Richard K.Perth, WA4 posts

Be warned

Very poor install causing leaks . Ok these things happen but absolutely no interest at all from them to put things right . Never ever return calls and simply ignore our pleas for help with the shody install ..
avoid avoid avoid  Show details
Aruna K.
Aruna K.South East Queensland, QLD

Be Aware of hidden charge so call Diamond Pure plus 100%

The company charge me more than $60 on every invoice on top of Electricty under the name of Diamond pure plus 100%. Many customer not aware that this fee is not required to pay and it's on top of their electricty usage.
Stay with them if you want to pay extra charges and hidden fees  Show details
Diamond Energy   DM

Hi Aruna, Thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you and would like the opportunity to discuss your concern. You can contact me on 1300 838 009 during business hours and ask for me directly.
Kind Regards,
Ashleigh

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

If I could score below 0 I would!

If I could score below 0 I would. Worst company ever! I was recommended to use this company by a friend. Worse decision I EVER made. Feed in tariff is quite low. They can't get my bills right, wrong dates on service supply charges, customer service staff is appalling as you can't get anyone who knows what they're talking about. Buyer beware. Never again! Show details
Diamond Energy   DM

Hi Kim, I hope that we have been able to respond to your concerns. We are sorry if you felt that your experience with us was below your expectation. We do our best to help out and wish you well.

AntonyD
AntonyDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC24 posts

All good! But when I use aircon, how much of the electricity used is renewable?

I'm very happy to support a power company that invests in and promotes renewable energy, and have found Diamond Energy service is superb.
But on this hot summer day, it would be great to know what percentage of the electricity our aircon is using actually comes from renewables (solar, wind etc). We don't have rooftop solar due to shading from our tall Manna Gums, so we must rely on the government and the power companies to quickly transition power generation away from fossil fuels. Show details
Exodia
ExodiaSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Someone answered the phone - YAY

Have been with Diamond Energy for 2 or 3 years now. Excellent service. Real people answer the phone and help. My bill has reduced with time so I find it OK. Power supply reliable (in Brisbane). Can't speak highly enough about them. My mother is with another company and pays nearly the same as our household with 4 people. Show details
TRD
TRDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful customer service and reasonable prices

Everything has just been easy, even through moving apartments. on the phone they are patient and answer all my questions. Have been with them for about two years and am very happy. Show details
Monika
MonikaGippsland, VIC2 posts

Sensational Company!

Real Aussies answer your phone call everytime in no time.

Friendly professional even when there are issues.

Best company I have been with out of everyone over the years.
Highly recommended! Show details