Listing monitored by Dick Smith

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (110) · No (672)

karen r.
karen r.Sydney, NSW

Wrong item even after seeking information

I rang and ask which replacement filter I needed and they gave me the wrong information. I ordered the item. it didn't fit and THEN I discovered that the item was supplied by another company. I now have to pay to return it and will not get a refund for 2 weeks. NOT HAPPY JACK

Jasmine
JasmineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was super easy and fast service and delivery. I decided to order from them again. Very happy. I will likely continue to purchase from here.

Contantine
Contantine

Easy to order, fast free delivery

It’s a quite straight forward online order process, very competitive price due to free delivery. I used them in the past for heaters and dehumidifiers.

LizPerth, WA

Misleading

Product advertised says 1 - 5 days shipping
Ordered 24/04/22 received an email 06/05/22 saying would arrive 13 - 18 May !
That is 19 - 28 days delivery !

Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEWARE : No refund despite admitting fault

RossDick SmithSend a private message

This is exactly what I’m looking for

Very easy to see what’s available very easy to navigate the sale haven’t seen the product yet so I don’t know

Rmks
RmksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good deals

Some good deals are offered from time to time on preferred items
This makes them a good buy when offers occur

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
duststorm
duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It must become easier to get support!

I did order some merchandise and I received an email that the goods were on their way to us. I tried to contact the carrier and Dick Smith and I did not get any proper answer. We spent a few days waiting at home to make sure, but there is still no indication of when the goods finally arrive.
We did in the end a part of the order and after numerous emails and phone calls managed to get the rest of the delivery.
I believe that the delivery process needs to be improved to reduce frustration.
When I was finally able to talk to a human being, the people from Dick Smith and the transport company were friendly and polite.

Cindy
CindyPerth, WA

Fund exactly what I needed.

Decided to pull my Wii U back out to play some game older games. Couldn't find the charger for the game pad, found one quickly and cheaply here. Thanks! :)

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchased Nintendo WII U Gamepad WUP-010 USB Data Charging Charger Cable Cord

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Purchasing

Very easy to navigate the store, found exactly what I was after. The product range is extensive and going by the product reviews is an excellent quality product. Purchased a Height Adjustable Monitor & Laptop Stand within minutes.

LeeBro
LeeBroSydney, NSW

Slow Shipping, Bad Customer service

I ordered a phone case and it still hasn't arrived lol. WTH. It said it was gonna arrive on 20/04/2022 but it hasn't even been shipped yet and it's 26/04/2022. I tried to contact them but they still haven't replied for ages.

RossDick SmithSend a private message

Fast shipping, perfect quality, do recommend.

Love how the store has new and old products making it easy if you want to restore old tech and very satisfied with the quality

Cheissie
CheissieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Purchasing

Tried buying my new mobile phone on a couple of other sites but they were too hard to navigate. Dick Smith's site was so easy, ordered my new phone in a matter of minutes.

Anthony M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

they cancelled my order 3 days after placing it

kinda cringe that you buy something and because you decide to up the listing price you say its """unavailable""" but then list it higher anyway.

CHGA2TA3

still hasnt been fixed,

WYN TRAN
WYN TRANPerth, WA

I’m ECSTATIC!

This is so perfect for my space! The quality is far better than I expected for this very cheap price - it looks and feels expensive!! I love this rug so much that I came back to buy two more, and made time to do this review - which I usually never do. I bought the extra 2 identical rugs - just in case this particular one gets old and tired-looking - in years to come. I’m soooo happy with my purchase. HALLELUJAH! Praise God, and thank you Dick Smith for such a gem because it’s so hard to find these kinds of rugs at the large size that I bought and at such good quality, AND at such a good price. I have seen many other rugs advertised on the internet but they were sold on unreliable websites with bad reviews.