Superman

SupermanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible after sales

Received a faulty item and getting in touch is not easy ,then when they ask for a video it's complicated,I'm afraid I don't think I'll be bying anything else from them .

Product PurchasedMetal detector

jakemellon123Hunter Region, NSW

Dick smith charged me twice but only sent one item and will not reply

I bought a refurbished iPad from dick smith but they charged me twice and will not respond to my emails. Nothing wrong with the iPad but I want my money back, I see so many reviews on here of them sending shonky items or not at all, how ridiculous, how is this company still trading? I will definitely not be recommending its been weeks very unprofessional. Will be sharing this and these reviews with as many people as I can

Ross x.Dick Smith

Hi Jake, thank you for letting us know about your experience and I'm sorry to hear about what happened.

Please continue to respond to the emails you have been receiving from our Help Desk and we will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue.

Conscious Consumer

Conscious ConsumerSydney, NSW

Dicksmiths no more, no Kogan and your warranty means zip!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Kogan Can't trust them!! and terrible customer service

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 32GB

Happy Returning Customer

I have bought numerous products with Dick Smith Online over the years & I have been happy with them & will continue to purchase. I am very shocked about the negative reviews. I am also sorry those customers had bad service/experience.

Refurbished iPhone 7 A grade

I paid $360....it arrived in about a week. It is very good condition and working fine. Like another reviewer I checked reviews after purchasing and was a little disturbed but there are no issues so far.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Nick

NickHobart, TAS

Horrible never order from them again!!

I've now brought 2 phone from them first one only lasted 4 week the turned itself of and won't turn back on and a got a iPhone 7 plus today and it is disabled. Terrible quality!!

Terrible!!! Avoid at all cost

I dont think I have ever experienced as bad customer service as this. Starting from product description, postage and packaging, product delivered and customer service post purchase - issues on every single step!! Their website descriptions and promises are simply dishonest - I will be lodging an official complaint with relevant government authorities as something needs to be done to protect others from falling into their traps!!! Nightmare!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 128GB

Gio

GioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable Poor customer service

I brough an Iphone 8 plus which looks great however I received a phone call the next day telling me the item was not available and offering me an iphone 8 with a $50 dollar refund which I declined. After 30 days of declining still waiting for my refund to be processed. Unable to contact customer support or to request to be called back.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus
Ross x.Dick Smith

Kogan Laptop broken and online customer service is impossible

Bought kogan 2 in 1 note book. After a few months in on/off button became permanently pressed in so cannot be operated. Tried to use the online account dashboard to return the product. Filled in the question field and attached photos,but when you click on submit, absolutely nothing happens. Impossible to get in touch with them. They have no telephone line to call!!!

Product Purchasednotebook kogan
Ross x.Dick Smith

Hi Claire, I have located your email correspondence and will escalate this to our senior team.

inoperable within a year and no customer support

Bought a refurbished Iphone SE - played up from the day it arrived and had poor battery health - in under a year it is now not working at all - tried to apply to get it repaired under warranty but unable to get through to the online dept - the screen just leads you in circles in the hope you will give up and phone line is no longer available

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 64GB
Ross x.Dick Smith

Hi Charles, I have located your email correspondence and will escalate this to our senior team.

Bad products

Very bad customer service never ever buy from them. Bought iPhone 7 and after 27 emails I took phone to Apple shop to get a new battery and was told products are over 3 years old and out of warranty. Wanted me to send product to Melbourne and I live in Sydney an wait 3-4 weeks for replacement. Got a new battery from Apple shop and waited 2hrs they promise warranty but through their resellers in Melbourne

Shaan

Shaan

Terrible service, ripped me off!

Ordered an iPad, didnt receive a tracking number after 2 weeks so logged in to see its marked as Refund requested! I never requested a refund at all! No ipad received and no money refunded!!
Have sent an enquiry and still awaiting a response!

Michelle Elizabeth

Michelle ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bed frame snapped in two places 1 month after purchase and ZERO customer Service to Return under Warranty :(

Purchased a king single bed frame for our spare room and less than two months later the bed slats, made of cheap pine snapped in two places! The bolts provided were too short and had to be screwed in several times to tighten after the first assembly. As this item is under warranty, I followed instructions via help desk and included photos of damaged item and am yet to receive any sort of response. Have messaged again requesting a phone call, but this business is 100% online so I have no reply to date. I've had to purchase a new bed in the interim and have no resolution. Bad form. Now reading the reviews I get why! My email #7632496 remains unanswered, please someone contact me to get this nightmare sorted!

Product PurchasedBed frame

Update. Dick Smith has offered me replacement parts, being the unsafe wooden beams that snapped and collapsed, rather than refunding my money. Obviously this outcome is not satisfactory!

willSydney, NSW

Appalling

will

Not happy with the customer service

I ordered a bike rack for the car which couldn't be safely installed. When I explained this to the customer service they showed no support. So I had to pay for postage when returning the item AND had to pay a service fee for "CHANGE OF MIND" which clearly wasn't the case. Would never purchase anything from them again.

Christiane W.
Christiane W.

Hi Ross, unfortunately, no one responded to my complaint. All I received was an automated message... this issue has NOT been resolved

Terrible customer service avoid at all costs

Do not buy from dick smith. The worst service I have ever experienced. I made the mistake of purchasing an item from them. The item did arrive but was not as advertised, after weeks of back and forward emails. they finally provided a return address and said they would provide a refund . Another three weeks went by and still no refund. Ended up having to contact the credit card company to get a refund.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Worst Return Process

Jshop

Wow are Dick Smith the worst online retailer in Australia?

Appalling. After ordering they waited 3 days to dispatch. Tracking number never worked. After 2 more weeks they didn't respond to requests to fix tracking or deliver product. Raised a dispute in PayPal they waited 2 days then issued a refund which I have to wait 3-5 days for. No reply no explanation no apology. They are the absolute worst. Don't buy from these morons they are in competition with Amazon for the worst online retailer and they might be in the lead!

Product PurchasedPet product
Jshop

Seriously ...that's your response? If I can work out how to make this review and your response public I will ...otherwise I will have to redo it

Terrible. Had no stock for product but made it for sale anyway.