Dick Smith

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (35) · No (94)

priyank

priyank

Worst experience, i called them for replacement they again sent the product which was not correct and faulty. Its best not to buy from them. Worst

Ben

Product PurchasedGPD P2 Max Laptop
Tamara F

Tamara FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fake Airpods!!

I have just left an Apple store to find out my AirPods purchased on Dick Smith are fake!! The serials number do not match Apple's records. Considering I paid $220 for the AirPods Do not purchase them through dick smith. I only ended up saving $10 and now I am stuck with fake AirPods.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods

Worst Customer Service

The customer help desk is absolutely disgraceful. So far, it has taken over 24hrs to respond to my last 2 e-mails which if they had provided a phone number, would have taken at most 30 minutes to resolve. Here is my ticket number: #7811851

ibast

ibastSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bit scammier than other online retailers.

Bad service

had a problem with a product that i just purchased (Kogan) and at first emails ok, now that problems is hard i assume they do not want to talk, Have emailed for times today and still no reply on how to resolve my problem, does any one know if Kogan own Dick Smith Oh just seen the top they do

I receive an email yesterday, with how concern they are but I am still waiting on them, stalling again

I mentioned returning product maybe this is why, The product was Portable Air conditioner

some response now but, still no answer on when replacement tube and fittings and including window fitting will be sent to to hopefully fix problem, funny more stalling.

BEWARE Dick Smith

I only rated because I had to.
I purchased a samsung galaxy phone thinking it would be the same phone bought in Australia. Not so, it is NOT, I had problems with it, took it to Samsung in Perth, they would not help, they said it was an overseas (Chinese) phone. I contacted Dick Smith many, many times asking for an Australian standard phone or refund. NO HELP, they responded and then NOTHING.
BEWARE when you buy electronics from Dick Smith (Kogan). Dick Smith is NOT AUSTRALIAN and NO WARRANTY.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+
Judy Etheridge
Judy Etheridge

Sean A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have reported company to ACCC as the online help desk is not legit.

Delivery of product was initially good just now unable to return item as many others have had the same issue. The companies parent 'Kogan' has a replica website with the same customer help desk that sends you in circles. I suggest reporting them to the ACCC or a relevant ombudsman.

Shipping times

Ordered 3 items. Took over 4 weeks to arrive. Their shipping times are terrible. I can get items from the UK delivered much faster. Having to order gifts at least 4-6 weeks in advance is ridiculous

I phone 6 purchased from Dick smith

I purchased I phone 6 from dick Smith online a month ago. It didn’t get charged when it arrived always stayed at 1 percent and shuts down as soon as you turn it on. I paid for post and sent it back and since then waiting for a replacement and now they are saying they don’t have it in stock
I have been dealing with them for a month and they are neither apologetic nor keen to send the replacement. Seems like I have made a wrong decision by giving them business.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 128GB

Basically a scam

The airpods that were ordered on the 10.12.2019 came on the 23.12.2019, which is decent shipping, however, the product was broken to start off with. The back button was depressed into the case. Dicksmith claims that they have a year warranty with Apple, however when I visited apple to have the airpods checked, they stated that they were bout in 22.11.2017, USA. And that the 1 year warranty has obviously ran out. Dicksmith has no way to contact them, there is no phone number. Basically a scam. I am still trying to find out a way to contact them, however things are looking pretty grim with low chances of getting a refund each time I see the customer reviews and their comments on how terrible Dicksmith was.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 1st Gen

$220 basically scammed. How cruel

Ringo C.

Why is there no way to contact Dicksmith anyways? They are trying their best for the online customers to not reach them to receive their refund. Disappointing

salean

salean

Christmas come and gone

Christmas has come and gone, Blow up mattress ordered on the 13th never got here, relatives slept on the floor. if it ever arrives at least I can use it NEXT year. If your going to blame your courier, change couriers, your products, your responsibility and trying to get any help from either you or them is impossible. Poor poor service

Terrible Shipping

Purchased an item on the 15th of December off the Dick Smith website. The item was not shipped until the 20th December. How can it take 5 days to process an order? Not happy as this is for a Christmas present and now it will not arrive on time. Also the website does not have any contact details to lodge a query.

Ryan

Ryan

Cannot Unsubscribe From Mailing List Without Paypal details - Why?

I do not know how I ended up on Dick Smith's mailing list, but you will be bombarded with mail and they will not allow you to unsubscribe.

They actually want my paypal details to do this - no other company has ever done so before.

Obviously, Dick Smith simply don't care about their clients or their wishes. Go to JB instead.

MJD

MJDAlbury

Terrible service.

Bought and item on presale weeks early. Was advised it would be shipped Dec 19. By late arvo on that date the item hadn't shipped so I had to contact them and ask why. They have me a genetic response talking about the benefits of buying pre sale which didn't answer my question. A few emails later they told me there had been a delay. I requested they express post to cover the inconvenience. I then received an email saying it has just shipped regular post. They emailed me later just saying that express post was unavailable. I took this as "We don't care about our mistake and don't want to sound an extra cent to make up for it". I'm yet to receive the item.

Robert

RobertPilbara, WA

I have never seen a worse service

Hi, I ordered a smart watch as a xmas present for my son. The tracking information shows that it has not moved any where since I ordered it on the 13th. Order B3YKMYWF . Also the website does not have any contact details or the ability to lodge queries or even a customer service.
Seriously, if it is not gonna arrive on time as promised, send a refund instead.

Absolutely shocking service!

I bought a Todo product from the Dick Smith website but obviously didn't check out the reviews before I paid! Its been almost 3 weeks and I am still waiting for the product, which they said would be delivered within 5-7 business days! Its a Christmas present for my son & I still don't know if its going to arrive before Christmas!

BenZo x.

BenZo x.

Dick smith may ruin Christmas!

I ordered a gaming chair which payment was taken but I have no idea when or where my item is?
Or if it will even get here by Christmas???
I have no other way of purchasing another gift for my 11yr old son who's mother passed away 4 Xmas's ago. Plz don't make it another sad Xmas Dick Smith.
I was already stiffed by Ozsale, so i decided to go with a more trusted name Dick Smith's, maybe I was wrong? Can anyone be trusted these days??
-very anxious dad-

Ayah

AyahSydney, NSW

Never ordering again late delivery!! And not answering their emails!!

Product PurchasedRoborock Xiaomi s5