Listing monitored by digiDirect

4.7 (1,456)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (52) · No (1,490)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,501)

Been waiting 3 weeks for my pelican boxes and there saying it will be another month. Worst company ever.

They lie about stock levels and take payment for items they don’t have, really disappointing.

Having all your products from a wholesalers catalogue that you don’t no there stock levels is not the way you get extra products onto your site.

Doggy is the word for it.

2 months is not a normal waiting time

Milly C
Milly CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty easy navigation both online and in store. The staff were very friendly, I managed to negotiate for my hubby to pick up.

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Milly, I'm glad that you were pleased with the online and in-store experience. Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review! All the best :)

Fernando Molina
Fernando MolinaSydney, NSW

Pleasant experience had what I was after at a decent price

I called the store before I went in the sales person put one aside for me. Satisfied with the product that I bought, the range of products was okay

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Fernando, I'm glad you were pleased with your experience. Thank you for shopping with us, have a nice day :)

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Poor online customer support and service

Great price and service

I have purchased a handful of items over the last few years from digiDirect and found they are competitively priced and have prompt delivery

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Thom, I'm glad to hear that you've been consistently pleased with your experiences. I'd like to thank you for your repeat business, we appreciate your patronage. Have a great day!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
MikeFran C.
MikeFran C.Sydney, NSW

Product order issues - resolved

Managed to sort out my issues with my order. Took multiple emails, phone calls and online chat to reach them. Once I was able to finally get in contact they were good enough to action my request quickly. Thank you

alanf
alanf

Excellent Online purchase from DigiDirect

This store has provided what I would consider extremely good service. I have purchased several items from them and product quality has been as described. My most recent purchase was a pair of zoom binoculars. When they arrived it was obvious the prisms had taken a bump out of alignment. This causes double vision. After contacting Digidirect a return voucher was emailed for the return of the item at their expense. I selected an alternative product and paid the difference. The new binoculars arrived in a couple of days. I think that under their current operating restrictions due to Covid 19 the service was greater than expected.

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Alan. I'm sorry to hear that the initial item had a defect, but glad the team was able to arrange a speedy replacement. Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review! All the best.

John W
John WSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Simple easy purchase with qualified expert assistance who answered all my equiries. Will shop there all the time for my photography needs.

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you John, I'm glad to hear that the team member was helpful and made the experience easy and rewarding. Thank you very much for visiting us, we appreciate your business! Have a great day :)

Was the only store in Sydney to have this product and dealing with the staff made this experience even better 5/5

Very satisfied, the team were helpful and the suggestions put forward helped me make the right decision. Very happy with the service and the product.

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Quinn, I'm glad the team was able to assist and that the store had the product in stock. Thank you for shopping with us, we appreciate your business. Have a great day!

Krisel Robes Bertumen
Krisel Robes BertumenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff!

Always my to go store when buying camera stuff. They were really helpful esp when I was buying my first camera!

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Krisel, we're very proud to be your go-to camera store! I'm glad the team was able to help, especially with an important purchase like your first camera. Welcome to the fun world of photography! :)

Awesome staff

Like the new store. Staff were really helpful. Yeah all good. Easy to find stuff. More canon. Actually just sell canon.

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Peter, I'm glad you like the new Brisbane remodel! Thank you for stopping by, we appreciate your business. Have a great day :)

damien
damienCentral, SA

A little confused and anxious since it was first buy

Hello, my mum ordered a apex 3 gaming keyboard and a turtle beach 700 stealth headset, it said it takes 1 day to leave the factory to the courier, but it has been three days, can you please check and get it to be sent? thanks damien

Shawn B.digiDirect

Hi Damien. I'm sorry to hear about the delay. Can I ask you to email me at community@digidirect.com.au with our order confirmation number and I will take a look at this for you. Thank you for your patience.

Keith
KeithSydney Surrounds, NSW

They look after you when in the store

I was after a specific product, so it was easy to navigate the store. They had one item left in stock, so I arranged to visit the physical store. As it was a lens, I wanted to test it out before laying down a pickle of cash. They allowed me to fit the lens to my camera and take it outside to take a few telephoto shots. I appreciated their trust. The lens was terrific (I down-loaded the images onto my laptop on the spot to check the quality). I left the store with my new lens, and a smile on my face. What a pleasant experience. I have shopped here before and I will shop here again. Excellent service.

Tuck Leong
Tuck LeongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Friendly and Knowledgeable Service

Immediate attention on arrival
The products sourced were available except for Fujifilm XF 30mm F2 black lens and awaiting advise when available

Shawn B.digiDirect

Thank you Tuck, I'm glad to hear that you were pleased and that most of the items were in stock. The Fuji X-T4 is a fantastic camera, have fun!

Julian
JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good prices and good range.

Fast delivery and good range of products. Never a need to speak to anyone to confirm stock availability. Only other variable that would be of interest is afterpay.

Read more reviews - page 2

Igor
Igorasked
Online store

Hi I have well received the wonderful GF32-64mm lens purchased from you a few weeks back (order date 19/5/2021) but as I was about to submit my receipt to Fujifilm FPS I realised I only have the 'picking slip' rather then an actual invoice. Grateful if you could send it to my by email ivyvey@gmail.com - Igor Vyvey

Shawn B.digiDirect

Hi Igor. No problem. Could I ask you to please email me at community@digidirect.com.au to let me know which store you purchased at and I will have them forward the invoice to you. Thank you.

Asad Q.
Asad Q.asked
Online store

Hi , i am looking for a binocular best for wildlife and nature viewing up to $1k. I have no experience on this product. Please recommend what you know. Thanks !!

Shawn B.digiDirect

Hi there. I would recommend the Nikon 8x42 Monarch 7 binos. They are a high quality popular bino set, they let in a lot of light, and they are well within your budget. We have them in stock for online delivery, more info here: https://www.digidirect.com.au/nikon-8x42-monarch-7-binoculars-baa785sa

Alternatively if you wanted something with a bit more magnification, this Bushnell set has 10x magnification (the Nikon has 8x). We have one left of these in our online warehouse for delivery: https://www.digidirect.com.au/bushnell-engage-10x50-binoculars

Scott
Scottasked
Physical store

Hi Enquiring about Sony cameras and lenses. Do they come with a Sony Australia warranty, and if needing repair is this carried out in Australia?
Also is it best to call the store directly (Brisbane city store) to check if items are in stock AND in store so I can physically come in and pay/collect my item.
Regards

Shawn B.digiDirect

HI Scott. Yes, all items we sell are Australian stock, and come with a local Australian warranty. Sony Australia has repair centres in Australia, yes. Contacting the Brisbane store, ideally by phone, would be the best way to determine if they have stock of a particular item. Their contact information can be found here: https://www.digidirect.com.au/brisbane

Get an answer from our members and digiDirect representatives