4.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (22)
Terryt

TerrytSydney, NSW

Warranty claim

after some confusion our warranty issue with an avr was sorted in a matter of minutes , offered to swap it over for us .the owner was polite and very helpful , I recommend if you have any issue with any equipment you go and talk to Paul h directly , he’s got it sorted.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedPioneer lx303 avr
Sedgie

SedgieCentral Queensland, QLD

Could not be happier with the service, delivery and product. Thanks Atish.

Awesome over the phone support and advice, awesome price and negotiation, awesome delivery times and everything arrived pristine condition. Could not be happier. Went to our local stereo sales store and literally got fobbed off, suited me I got to spend a buttload of money with these guys instead. Make sure you call Atish and the team for all of your home theatre and audio needs, you won't be dissapointed.

Rufus

RufusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem but solved very quickly

We ordered a CD player and when it arrived it worked for 2 tracks then stopped working. I phoned their service and we discussed things to try. It would not work again so they sent me a return voucher and I have now received a full refund. Great service. Very helpful staff.

Siddharth Patel

Siddharth PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold a 6 year old manufactured product as new.. stay away from these cheaters

Purchased JBL 570 ATMOS pack from them, the speakers received had terrible box and packaging, manufactured in 2012/2103... selling in 2020 as new. They are not ready to refund or exchange with new product. Stay away from these cheaters....

Product PurchasedHome threatre

godfreyPerth, WA

Superb Professional Personalised Service

Attish and his Team are the Best you can get when it comes to knowing their products . They are very keen to help you out and have great patience in helping you choose the right product for your needs .
The website is so easy to navigate and in conjunction with the chat site its so easy to choose the product you want .
Not only the service is excellent but the prices for the best quality is second to none .
I have shopped for hi-fi for over 30 years and this company is by far the best I have dealt with as they continue to care after you have given them your business .

xtercal

xtercalWallsend

Rudest customer service

Great Products and service

Was overwhlmed at first with the range of products to choose from for our home theatre. I got quotes from Digital Cinema Auburn and one other hi fi store but DCA won hands down. They took the time to explain the equipment and I was completely satisfied all round.

AlfredO

AlfredOPerth, WA

Great price and good service

I was looking for a DAP and found the Pioneer XDP-30R on sale on the Digital Cinema website. I called to obtain more product info and was told that only the silver version was available. I made the order online unit and was surprised to receive a phone call the following day from an employee apologetically informing me that the silver version was unavailable. The website had incorrectly allowed a choice of colour and I had left the default colour as silver. He confirmed that I was happy with a black unit.
Very happy with the product, service and delivery.

Product PurchasedPioneer XDP-30R
Marilyn

MarilynSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Yesterday my son and I purchased a Denon receiver from Alisha at digital cinema. We received authentic information and were very happy with the price and service. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to purchase quality hi fi equipment.

Francis M.

Francis M.Sydney, NSW

Rude staff

Rude staff. I was going to buy a pair of KEF Q350s as they had it advertised very cheap. I asked a staff member if they had one on the floor he said no, I then asked if they had any B&W 606’s on the floor, he said no again then he walked away without saying anything else. I drove 40 minutes to come to this store only to be met by rude staff members. It was a missed sale for them and a waste of time for me.

Frankie

FrankieRivett 2611, ACT

Awesome price

Just purchased a pair of KEF LS50 online for a unbelievable price. They arrived promptly the next after the online purchased. Just want to congratulate staffs at the Digital Cinema for their excellent and prompt service. I'm loving the sound of the LS50. Thank you.

Product PurchasedKEF LS50

FANTASTIC

I rang up as i wasn’t sure what sort of headphones would be best for me , but Atish went above and beyond to chose the best ones for me, great info and helped me make a great decision

Blake

BlakeAlice Springs, NT

Perfect camera just what i was after top quality highly recommended

It was super easy to navigate the store and find what i was after,
Soo many options it was hard to choice everthing looked amazing,
The product was very high quality

Product PurchasedBlackmagic Cinema Camera PL

Justin fryer

Justin fryerSydney, NSW

Very helpful

Went into store over the weekend and Atish was awesome help , he had all the answers to my questions thankyou i will definitely be back can't recommend enough thanks again!

Perfect service and great products

Ok I will just say easy to the employees where helpful and helped me with getting the right products and the big sales made a lot cheaper too so I am thankful for everything

Product PurchasedAKG K612 Pro

AMAZING

Went into digital cinema over the weekend to have a browse, I was not sure of what projector would best fit my room. Atish is very knowledgeable and he helped me pick out the best projector and screen for the space we had to work with . Would recommend to anyone

Product PurchasedToumei V5 3D Intelligent Projector

Anthony P.

Anthony P.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Service!!!

I called up because I was not sure which headphones to buy, and Atish was provided me with great help, gave pros and cons of each and helped me make the decision. Highly recommended

Absolutely great product

Rang up the store as I was not sure of which projector would best suit my room , and Atish was an absolute wizard. Would highly recommend. So impressed with these products

Andy Z.

Andy Z.

perfect

Went into store over the weekend and Atish was such a great help. There are so many great deals on atm, He helped me chose out my dream AV kit that was within my budget. You have to check out their store!!

Good product and staff

Planning to get a Denon PMA520 amp black but only had silver. However, staff suggested Denon PMA720 amp which was silver. It was a bit more at cost but it was worth it as I am very pleased with the 720. Sounds great. I live in Cairns and Ashti at Digital Cinema had the amp at my home in 4 days. Brilliant!!!