Dinkleboo

Amy Estelle

Amy EstelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT ORDER

I paid a premium price for express production and express postage. I received my item after lodging a paypal dispute. No offer to refund the express production or express postage fees that were paid. Terrible service.

Dinkleboo
Brendon W.Dinkleboo

Beck

BeckSydney, NSW

Best service and product

Ordered 2 lots of labels for my kids. Great service great labels 2 happy kids 1 happy mum
Labels are bright and attractive. No issues when washing they have stayed on

Jim

JimWasleys

Great Personalised Christmas Decorations

I ordered a personalised Xmas snow globe and star for my grandaughter. Was impressed with quality & the product. I would thoroughly recommend Dinkleboo for all of their products, and pricing

I love Dinkleboo so much

i had my first christmas book made for my little Granddaughter and it's amazing! Great minds think alike, my daughter in law had one made too! Luckily enough she got the Rudolph book, so we didn't pick the same book. Lacey will love these as she grows older .

Lynne P.

Lynne P.Central West, NSW

Great backpack

Bag was well made, embroidery was lovely, colur was bright and writing stood out. Was a little bit smaller than I thought but big enough for pre school.My grandson loved it.

well made books

The children liked the books especially as they were the star. They enjoyed reading them and were able to act out the main character.I recommend these books to other children.

Lavina

LavinaSydney, NSW

My Daughter smile after seeing the books with their name

My daughter loved the personalized gift what they got for Christmas. Thank you for making it special for my daughters. Happy saw this site been advertised on some site.
Lavina Dsouza

Excellent service

Labels ordered arrived quickly and at a competitive price
Have ordered books also in the past and they came quickly
My grandson has been reading the same book every night .
Great

Lara M.

Lara M.Hunter Region, NSW

Better then I expected.

I’ve made 2 seperate orders recently and both orders were so much better then I expected. Both faster and better quality then I believed I’d get. Definitely be ordering again.

Scor19

Scor19South East Queensland, QLD

Inexpensive for a personalised book

The granddaughters loved their personalised books. At least there weren't be a problem knowing which books belongs to which girl. I found the product to be of good quality and delivery speedy.

Cat B.

Cat B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product good quality

My son loves the personaliation of his xmas book it is awesome that the kids get involved in the story telling the book made my son feel like he was there he was helping santa. Thank you from bottom of my heart this is the best xmas present i could ever buy my family member. Keep up the awesome fantastic brilliant job. Xoxo

Stephen

StephenThe Mallee, VIC

To expensive

The postage costs are rediculess plus a having to pay for the little gift box is just plain greedy when the book is so expensive
There is probably very little labour involved
All done by machine

Michelle H.

Michelle H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Every product I have received has been high quality and amazing. Very easy to use the website for designing and ordering items. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone

Lynne

LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products. Quick postage & reasonable prices

Great products, great special & arrived at a reasonable waiting period. My grandchildren loved all the gifts I purchased & there parents were impressed. I recommend the products to friends & family. Highly recommend.

Yvonne94

Yvonne94Sydney, NSW

Great Buys

The perfect gift is to have personal named books for kids my 1 year old and 1 month old love it

Absolutely can not live without dinkleboo, My one year old and one month old love hearing me read to them and my one year old sits and points and tries reaching into the book which i love. Dinkleboo are fast at processing the orders as well as getting them delievered quickly.

Kirsty D.

Kirsty D.

Perfect Christmas Presents

Got 2 books as Christmas presents. Easy to personalize and order, quick shipping and great quality when they arrived. Will definitely purchase again! So glad I that found these guys.

Marshcourt

Marshcourt

Cute Porcelain Christmas Decorations

Cute porcelain decorations for each family member. I've purchased a few of these decorations over the years and the children really enjoy them. Great mementos for the children to keep over the years.

Ros Mitchell

Ros MitchellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

name labels

I Brought some Christmas labels , very clear and easy to read. They are easy peel and sticky. l think they arrived fairly quick, l would buy from this site again.

Nerina

NerinaSydney, NSW

So impressed with product and speed of delivery

I ordered 6 books for my grandchildren. It was easy to put together on the website. I got the books today, was so impressed with the quality and how quickly the books were delivered. I highly recommend this company. Thank you I cant wait for my grandkids to see the books and will definitely order again in future.