Dinkleboo
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dinkleboo

Mazz212
Mazz212Hunter Region, NSW

Great books,

I ordered 3 books and I am super pleased with them all
Thank you so much, I just might order more for Christmas :)

Toni
ToniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Small book for a big price

Thought this would make a great birthday present. Such a small book for over $20. Very disappointed. Looks like I'm going to have to buy something else now to go with it. Not happy.

Worst Online Shopping Experience

Liz
LizWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

AWESOME‼️

I purchased the large hard cover version of the book for my Granddaughter's First Christmas. I placed the order on 6 December and it arrived yesterday (13 December). My son and daughter-in-law were ecstatic and 'over the moon' with the beautifully illustrated personalised book I sent for their little girl.
Thank you Dinkleboo, your beautiful book is greatly appreciated by both the Giver and the Receiver.

Happy customer
Happy customerPerth, WA

Disappointed

Purchased cutlery and book and unfortunately auto correct had changed the spelling of Childs name, (one letter different) so I emailed straight away only to be told its automated service and I could have a 10% discount if I re purchased. Very disappointed as I purchased on a Sunday night and email straight away. Don't get me wrong I could have picked up the error but it was a genuine mistake of not realizing auto correct had changed it. Very poor customer service

Fantastic books, would shop again and again...

The books are brilliant, personalized names, what a great gift...the best experience ever buying on line...I have told everyone about this, and shown all my friends, they love the ideas as well. thank you Dinkleboo.

Lika
Lika

Excellent Product and Service

Excellent service. I’m really impressed with the quality of the books and of the plate I ordered as a gift for my nephew. I love that the pictures resemble he and his Mum. my order arrived really quickly too. I love to celebrate a great product and service!

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Plate, bowl, cup, mug, cutlery set

Looks lovely, however the colours cave out lighter than I expected. I chose a turquoise green for the name and it looks more like bright yellow/ fluro green. One of the backgrounds were meant to be a lilac colour but look very, very pale people, it doesn't pop or stand out. If just suggest going a shade or 2 darker than what you actually think you want. Definitely don't choose yellow, you won't see it.

Such a beautiful book

I orded this book for my grandson .it is absolutely amazing thankyou ,we will get hours of enjoyment reading this together. I will definitely order more .love that its from Australia. Thankyou .kay loffman

Adelady
AdeladyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Personalised couldn't get better

In June, I ordered x 6 Personalised hard cover standard sized books for my newborn grand daughter. They arrived within 2 weeks!! I love how you can select the complexion of the characters in the stories (the baby has mixed culture parents) in addition to the names. The quality was fantastic for the price. I even ordered 4 more for a friend's child in the UK. And bought a pair of shoes to match the book!! Will definitely buy them again and recommend these books to anyone.

Great quality books at great prices!

I ordered 7 books (a combination of hard and soft covers), all arrived together and very quickly. The quality of the books are amazing for the price. I will definitely be ordering more of these for gifts! Highly recommend this company.

Anneke
AnnekeSydney, NSW

Fast processing and great quality!

I ordered quite a few personalised pencil cases and books on a Friday night and received them all the following Wednesday, so 5 days later. That was processing and shipping time so im very impressed! The quality is great especially for the sale price i paid. The kids are going to love their gifts. I can't wait to see their faces.

Ashlee
AshleeYeppoon

2nd time purchasing a photo blanket

Highly recommended this business. The blanket pictures are so crisp and clear. Will certainly return in the future. Love them!

Labels printed wrong way around

Very disappointed in follow up service when I advised labels for presents were printed the wrong way around. Won’t use Dinkleboo again.

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

Disappointed

Purchased some Christmas tree decorations and a snow globe all with photos I had chosen, on the web page they looked great but once receiving them they are terrible quality and a lot darker to the point you can’t even see my daughters face. I also paid the rediculous extra shipping cost to make sure I got them in time for Christmas allowing for COVID delays and they did not turn up until a week after Christmas. I would not suggest this company and would advise people to look elsewhere.

Valerie
Valerieasked

Hi . I was wondering I ordered 2 mugs for a present with the intention of ordering the plates later. Bit when it can to the time to order the plates the design don't machetes is there a way that I can order plates to match the mugs. 1 is a pink unicorn with a light pink background and the other is a pink fairy with a purple background thanks your loyal customer Valerie Lockman

Peteasked

I ordered bunny for my grandaughter on 20 March. Shipped 23rd and no progression since. Im guessing no bunny for Easter. Very disappointing, 17 days and no delivery.

Jim
Jim

At the moment Australia Post has a back log of mail,so that will be holding things up. Covid 19, has complicated deliveries, but AP is trying to move as much as they can but their are delays

I hope you are right.

sue
sueasked

What is best way to iron on the clothing labels? Difficult to iron and and have come off in Washington.

Get an answer from our members and Dinkleboo representatives

CategoryToys & Game Shops and Online Shops