3.5

Perfect gift for children

very beautiful and excellent quality .love the products and range of things .I bought gift for my niece and loved it .Good option for personalised gifts and received my gifts very quickly.

Fantastic books

I ordered the 10 dinosaurs book,which i received in under 1 week,i was so pleased with it that i later ordered the monster truck book which again came back in less than a week. I know my grandsons are going to love them. I will definitely be ordering again from this company, i am so pleased i discovered them,and would highly recommend them.

Tia

TiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautifully made

My niece and her father (my brother) will definitely love this gift as much as I do! Looks amazing, got the Adventure Travel Book! Can't wait to give it to them

Rainbow mum to 1.5

Rainbow mum to 1.5Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Now with Consumer Affairs and the Ombusdmen! Do not trust!!!

Joan Gray

Joan GrayGoldfields, WA

Fabulous service and products..

This is the second time I have used Dinkleboo and both times I have been thrilled with the service and product. Thank you so much. Will be ordering more for Christmas.

Nanny

Nanny

Very happy and very impressed.

I ordered a hard cover personalized book (large size)for my granddaughters second birthday. The book arrived within a few days. I was so impressed with the quality of the book.

LisaPerth, WA

No assistance fixing an error, have lost a customer in me and extended friends and family

Hi Lisa,
Thanks you for sending us an email. We have sent you you an email and look forward to talking to you more.

Unimpressed customer.

Unimpressed customer.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting.

Would not recommend this to anyone. Ordered this and within two days, the stitches turned out like this. Requested a refund and two weeks later, still have not heard a word. Seems like they’re dodging.

Brendon W.Dinkleboo

I have emailed Gracie. The ticket number is #871838. She offered to send a new item or a refund so I wanted a refund. Three weeks later and still nothing. I emailed again earlier this week about the refund and again, have not received a response.

Fast Delivery paid - No product to date

Ordered my book on 22 April should have arrived within 5-7 days (paid for faster delivery), should not have bothered, still no book and no explanation as to why... COVID-19 has an impact for sure, Dinkleboo need to update the messaging for delivery and fees... how long should a customer wait...

Mady

MadyPerth, WA

Don't bother.

I ordered a book for my daughter as an Easter present over two weeks ago and it's still not here. Only reason I ordered it is because according to the shipping policy, it should have been here well and truely in time. Easter is this weekend and I have nothing to give my daughter. Have requested a refund. Sl

Hi Mady,
Unfortunately we did experiencing some shipping delays around Easter caused by the impacts of covid-19. Did you receive a response to your email? If not please email us again at support@dinkleboo.com and we can follow up with you. Thank you.

Disappointing

Ordered bunny for granddaughter for Easter on 20 March. Advised shipped 23 March and 17 days no bunny. Used this company around Christmas time with no issues.
How can it take so long?

Pete

Yes thank you. It was lovely.

Amy Estelle

Amy EstelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT ORDER

I paid a premium price for express production and express postage. I received my item after lodging a paypal dispute. No offer to refund the express production or express postage fees that were paid. Terrible service.

Beck

BeckSydney, NSW

Best service and product

Ordered 2 lots of labels for my kids. Great service great labels 2 happy kids 1 happy mum
Labels are bright and attractive. No issues when washing they have stayed on

JimWasleys

Great Personalised Christmas Decorations

I ordered a personalised Xmas snow globe and star for my grandaughter. Was impressed with quality & the product. I would thoroughly recommend Dinkleboo for all of their products, and pricing

I love Dinkleboo so much

i had my first christmas book made for my little Granddaughter and it's amazing! Great minds think alike, my daughter in law had one made too! Luckily enough she got the Rudolph book, so we didn't pick the same book. Lacey will love these as she grows older .

Lynne P.

Lynne P.Central West, NSW

Great backpack

Bag was well made, embroidery was lovely, colur was bright and writing stood out. Was a little bit smaller than I thought but big enough for pre school.My grandson loved it.

well made books

The children liked the books especially as they were the star. They enjoyed reading them and were able to act out the main character.I recommend these books to other children.

Lavina

LavinaSydney, NSW

My Daughter smile after seeing the books with their name

My daughter loved the personalized gift what they got for Christmas. Thank you for making it special for my daughters. Happy saw this site been advertised on some site.
Lavina Dsouza

Excellent service

Labels ordered arrived quickly and at a competitive price
Have ordered books also in the past and they came quickly
My grandson has been reading the same book every night .
Great

Lara M.

Lara M.Hunter Region, NSW

Better then I expected.

I’ve made 2 seperate orders recently and both orders were so much better then I expected. Both faster and better quality then I believed I’d get. Definitely be ordering again.

Valerie

Valerieasked

Hi . I was wondering I ordered 2 mugs for a present with the intention of ordering the plates later. Bit when it can to the time to order the plates the design don't machetes is there a way that I can order plates to match the mugs. 1 is a pink unicorn with a light pink background and the other is a pink fairy with a purple background thanks your loyal customer Valerie Lockman

Hi Valerie,
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have plates to match the mugs however our cups match our plate designs - https://www.dinkleboo.com/au/gift/kids-cups.html/?sntp=cc&sncp=offer18
I will pass this onto our creative team for future development.
Thank you for your feedback and if there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a great Day!

Peteasked

I ordered bunny for my grandaughter on 20 March. Shipped 23rd and no progression since. Im guessing no bunny for Easter. Very disappointing, 17 days and no delivery.

Jim

At the moment Australia Post has a back log of mail,so that will be holding things up. Covid 19, has complicated deliveries, but AP is trying to move as much as they can but their are delays

I hope you are right.

sue

sueasked

What is best way to iron on the clothing labels? Difficult to iron and and have come off in Washington.

Get an answer from our members and Dinkleboo representatives

Other Toys & Game Shops