3.4

Nanny

Nanny

Very happy and very impressed.

I ordered a hard cover personalized book (large size)for my granddaughters second birthday. The book arrived within a few days. I was so impressed with the quality of the book.

LisaPerth, WA

No assistance fixing an error, have lost a customer in me and extended friends and family

Hi Lisa,
Thanks you for sending us an email. We have sent you you an email and look forward to talking to you more.

Unimpressed customer.

Unimpressed customer.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgusting.

Would not recommend this to anyone. Ordered this and within two days, the stitches turned out like this. Requested a refund and two weeks later, still have not heard a word. Seems like they’re dodging.

Brendon W.Dinkleboo

I have emailed Gracie. The ticket number is #871838. She offered to send a new item or a refund so I wanted a refund. Three weeks later and still nothing. I emailed again earlier this week about the refund and again, have not received a response.

Fast Delivery paid - No product to date

Ordered my book on 22 April should have arrived within 5-7 days (paid for faster delivery), should not have bothered, still no book and no explanation as to why... COVID-19 has an impact for sure, Dinkleboo need to update the messaging for delivery and fees... how long should a customer wait...

Mady

MadyPerth, WA

Don't bother.

I ordered a book for my daughter as an Easter present over two weeks ago and it's still not here. Only reason I ordered it is because according to the shipping policy, it should have been here well and truely in time. Easter is this weekend and I have nothing to give my daughter. Have requested a refund. Sl

Hi Mady,
Unfortunately we did experiencing some shipping delays around Easter caused by the impacts of covid-19. Did you receive a response to your email? If not please email us again at support@dinkleboo.com and we can follow up with you. Thank you.

Disappointing

Ordered bunny for granddaughter for Easter on 20 March. Advised shipped 23 March and 17 days no bunny. Used this company around Christmas time with no issues.
How can it take so long?

Pete

Yes thank you. It was lovely.

Amy Estelle

Amy EstelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT ORDER

I paid a premium price for express production and express postage. I received my item after lodging a paypal dispute. No offer to refund the express production or express postage fees that were paid. Terrible service.

Beck

BeckSydney, NSW

Best service and product

Ordered 2 lots of labels for my kids. Great service great labels 2 happy kids 1 happy mum
Labels are bright and attractive. No issues when washing they have stayed on

JimWasleys

Great Personalised Christmas Decorations

I ordered a personalised Xmas snow globe and star for my grandaughter. Was impressed with quality & the product. I would thoroughly recommend Dinkleboo for all of their products, and pricing

I love Dinkleboo so much

i had my first christmas book made for my little Granddaughter and it's amazing! Great minds think alike, my daughter in law had one made too! Luckily enough she got the Rudolph book, so we didn't pick the same book. Lacey will love these as she grows older .

Lynne P.

Lynne P.Central West, NSW

Great backpack

Bag was well made, embroidery was lovely, colur was bright and writing stood out. Was a little bit smaller than I thought but big enough for pre school.My grandson loved it.

well made books

The children liked the books especially as they were the star. They enjoyed reading them and were able to act out the main character.I recommend these books to other children.

Lavina

LavinaSydney, NSW

My Daughter smile after seeing the books with their name

My daughter loved the personalized gift what they got for Christmas. Thank you for making it special for my daughters. Happy saw this site been advertised on some site.
Lavina Dsouza

Excellent service

Labels ordered arrived quickly and at a competitive price
Have ordered books also in the past and they came quickly
My grandson has been reading the same book every night .
Great

Lara M.

Lara M.Hunter Region, NSW

Better then I expected.

I’ve made 2 seperate orders recently and both orders were so much better then I expected. Both faster and better quality then I believed I’d get. Definitely be ordering again.

Scor19

Scor19South East Queensland, QLD

Inexpensive for a personalised book

The granddaughters loved their personalised books. At least there weren't be a problem knowing which books belongs to which girl. I found the product to be of good quality and delivery speedy.

Cat B.

Cat B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product good quality

My son loves the personaliation of his xmas book it is awesome that the kids get involved in the story telling the book made my son feel like he was there he was helping santa. Thank you from bottom of my heart this is the best xmas present i could ever buy my family member. Keep up the awesome fantastic brilliant job. Xoxo

Stephen

StephenThe Mallee, VIC

To expensive

The postage costs are rediculess plus a having to pay for the little gift box is just plain greedy when the book is so expensive
There is probably very little labour involved
All done by machine

Michelle H.

Michelle H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

Every product I have received has been high quality and amazing. Very easy to use the website for designing and ordering items. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone

Lynne

LynneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products. Quick postage & reasonable prices

Great products, great special & arrived at a reasonable waiting period. My grandchildren loved all the gifts I purchased & there parents were impressed. I recommend the products to friends & family. Highly recommend.

Valerie

Valerieasked

Hi . I was wondering I ordered 2 mugs for a present with the intention of ordering the plates later. Bit when it can to the time to order the plates the design don't machetes is there a way that I can order plates to match the mugs. 1 is a pink unicorn with a light pink background and the other is a pink fairy with a purple background thanks your loyal customer Valerie Lockman

Hi Valerie,
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately we do not have plates to match the mugs however our cups match our plate designs - https://www.dinkleboo.com/au/gift/kids-cups.html/?sntp=cc&sncp=offer18
I will pass this onto our creative team for future development.
Thank you for your feedback and if there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a great Day!

Peteasked

I ordered bunny for my grandaughter on 20 March. Shipped 23rd and no progression since. Im guessing no bunny for Easter. Very disappointing, 17 days and no delivery.

Jim

At the moment Australia Post has a back log of mail,so that will be holding things up. Covid 19, has complicated deliveries, but AP is trying to move as much as they can but their are delays

I hope you are right.

sue

sueasked

What is best way to iron on the clothing labels? Difficult to iron and and have come off in Washington.

Get an answer from our members and Dinkleboo representatives