Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toys Toyworld

First Class First Impressions.

I dealt today, and on a previous occasion with Catherine.
Catherine was professional, obliging, and a breath of fresh air.
Recommend Mr Toys to all my friends and family. Well done Catherine.

Store LocationOnline.
Hi Brian Thank you for taking the time to provide us this 5 Star Review. It is great to hear that Catherine was able to assist you on multiple occasions and the service provided met you expectations. Our Customer Service team love to make sure that our customers only receive the best service possible. Thank you for being a loyal Mr Toys customer and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Many Thanks Mr Toys Toyworld

wonderful service

Ben has been extremely helpful and very friendly every time I’ve shopped here. He has helped a lot with my questions on specific products. Highly recommend coming here for anything warhammer or things for the kids. Brilliant range of stock

Store LocationRiverlink Ipswich

Helpful and kind service

Mel S was exceptional at Springwood. She didn't hesitate in helping with my purchase and the information and personal experience with the toys, very helpful.
I had my baby with me in my arms and she assisted with carrying the toys to the counter and car.

Store LocationSpringwood, Queensland
Good evening Donna We are thrilled to hear that you received very helpful informative advice from Mel, our team members are always on the lookout for mums and dads who have their hands full with toddlers, prams, parcels or beautiful babies so they can assist in any way possible to give a great shopping experience it’s fabulous to hear they have achieved this and Thankyou for taking the time as a busy mum to let us know.

Sarah at the Hyperdome and Jo at Springwood. Exceptional service. Great team work.

Sarah at Hyperdome went above and beyond! Happy to help, friendly, excellent knowledge of the range and as hopeful as I was that we’d find What I needed. We did!

Store LocationHyperdome
Hi Meredith It’s great to hear when our stores combine their super powers and the results are above and beyond, happy friendly service, and better still we find exactly what the customer requires. Sarah and Jo will be very happy to hear they have received 5 stars thank you.Brilliant! Good service is,sadly, harder and harder to experience. Always a joy to see genuine true service and very well worth recognising. Thanks for acknowledging them.Ps super powers! Love it.

Customer service 100%

Daniel was of great assistance to my boys and I. He didn’t have the product instore that we were after but found out when they would be getting it so we could come back. Gave us some great board game ideas was very helpful and happy and you are lucky to have such a great employee!

Store LocationMount Gravatt Kessels road
Good morning Sarah Very helpful happy Daniel WOW 100 percent service, we also believe Daniel is a great asset to our team it’s fantastic to hear that we were able help with your product enquires and that you visiting us again, we will make sure the team receives the recognition they deserve. See you and the boys soon Sarah and thanks again.

Great service and range of model products

Mr Toys at Kessels Road Macgregor, have the largest range of model kits and associated accessories I have come across. The staff are very helpful and friendly in answering any queries.

Store LocationKessels Road Macgregor Qld
Hi Andrew It makes us very happy to hear we have the largest range of model kits and accessories, we work hard to make sure our large range caters for every age group, also that we have all the accessories in stock that customers need and that our teams are up to date with the latest information so they can answer all your enquires. We would like to say thanks for taking the time to review us.

Great service from Corey at Indooroopilly Mr Toys Toyworld!

Visited the store today
to enquire about a product and even though we weren't going to buy today, Corey was very helpful, friendly, and showed us a lot of items relating to the product. These days it is hard to get good service, and this was exceptional. I had 3 little children with me at the time and can assure you, this visit is an investment for the future of that store because of his assistance. Thanks Corey

Store LocationIndooroopilly Mr Toys Toyland
Well Thankyou Val How wonderful to hear Corey has been very helpful, friendly and has exceptional customer service. Corey is a toyexpert and has great product knowledge we will make sure he receives the recognition he deserves for a job well done. I’m sure he will be looking forward to seeing you and the children again soon, have a great weekend and thanks again Val.

Fantastic Service

Last week I went to Mr Toys Queen street Brisbane, Perry and Renee were amazing and went out of their way to get a product in for me
Brilliant staff

Store LocationQueen street Brisbane
Hi Cassandra How wonderful to hear that you believe our team members Perry and Renee are brilliant we think so too. We are 23 stores strong so if one doesn’t have what your looking for we can often find that product in another store for you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the fantastic service you received.

The nicest staff

Love shopping at Mr Toys Toyworld with my grandsons. I find the staff and I shop at Indooroopilly and Jindalee. The staff so helpful and kind to the little boys. I have shopped at Toowoomba once and again could not fault the service, amount of choice and how ell set out the stores are

Store LocationJindalee and Indooroopilly
Good afternoon Glennie Wow a great review for 3 of our stores, THANKYOU our teams enjoy the children coming into stores as their excitement brings something extra special to the day. We are pleased to hear you have found our stores to be well set out, with helpful kind team members. We are running some competitions in the stores over the holidays and would love to see your grandsons join us for some fun, please check your local store for details, thanks again Glennie.

Very friendly and helpful staff

The staff at Mr Toys have been very helpful and very friendly in my recent visits. I cannot fault them. They helped me with my purchases, given advice and have shown genuine friendliness in their interactions. Keep up the great work!

Store LocationJindalee Home Mr Toys
Good afternoon Kate GO TEAM JINDALEE very helpful friendly and genuine, it’s lovely to hear that our team shows genuine interest in your purchases we strive to make your experience a pleasure and are very happy to hear we have succeeded. Kate thank you for taking the time to let us know also for the 5 stars.

Customer service is A+

Hanna has been exceptional with several different inquiries, adding a product to a recent order, and helping with the return and exchange of a faulty product. Communication has been prompt and friendly. Things have been resolved in excellent time, and products have arrived faster than AusPost predicts! Amazing!
Also, everyone else who I have communicated with over the phone has been wonderful too. There seems to be an attitude of, "no problem is too large." Very refreshing. It makes me want to specifically buy things through Mr Toys because I know if there are any problems, they can be resolved hassle-free. Keep up the good work.

Wow! Thanks Katriona for your awesome 5 Star Review. We are so delighted to hear that you were happy with the exceptional service provided to you by Hanna. Hanna takes great pride in making sure all our customers are looked after and are happy with their purchasing journey at Mr Toys Toyworld Online. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to providing the same great service with you again!

Very patient and friendly

Ryan is cheerful and friendly. He greets every customer who enters and is good for a chat. Patient with my children who would spend hours there if I let them

Store LocationLoganholme
Hi Sally Ryan is great isn’t he, full of experience cheer and patience, we also think he is a asset to our team, and yes he certainly loves a chat, thank you for letting us know what a great job he is doing, be sure to ask him for our latest catalogue when next in store for the children to take home. Thanks again Sally.

Fantastic Shop and Employees

The shopping in this store cannot be underestimated through the wonderful staff and customer service. The staff go well beyond what is required in that they are always welcoming and go out of their way to satisfy their customers. I have always experienced exceptional customer satisfaction when shopping in their store and would highly recommend the store to anyone.

Store LocationHyperdome Loganholme
Good morning Gary We are super excited to hear that our Loganhome team have provided you with exceptional customer satisfaction, and you will highly recommend our store to anyone. We can’t Thankyou enough for telling us about our wonderful team, and will make sure they receive the recognition they deserve.

Amazing customer service!! Particularly Lorrelle from Logan Hyperdome!!

Lorrelle has been very kind and helpful, giving me great advice and finding some specific LEGO sets for me. Thank you so much Lorrelle!!! Yeah The customer service was amazing. Thank you!!!

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome
Wow Chloe Thankyou for the amazing 5 star review Lorelle is a experienced team leader she strives to provide customers with kind helpful great advice, she will be so happy to hear she has achieved this standard yet again. We will make sure she receives the recognition she deserves. Did you know our latest catalogue is filled with great Lego specials.

Fantastic Service

Last weekend I went to Mr Toys at the Hyperdome
The new Ty Beenie Boo I was looking for as not I store yet.
They took my name and number.... Got a call Wednesday.
visited today and got 2 instead of the 1 I was planning on getting.
Staff were fantastic.
I travel 35 minutes from Ormiston they are always helpful and go above my expectations.

Store LocationHyperdome
Hi Sandra Our fantastic Loganholme team certainly are the top of the game with beanie boos how lovely they have found the beanie you were after, we have 23 stores that we are able to check for items, and our stores are constantly receiving new orders of beanies it’s lovely to hear our team has gone above your expectations. Thankyou Sandra for the great review.

Fantastic service from Rachael at your Burleigh Waters store!

I just recently purchased a giggle n splash baby float (at an amazing price too for only $5) from your Burleigh Waters store. Rachael was absolutely fantastic and her friendly and helpful service was above and beyond anything I have received from another store before. This item was not in her store at the time, however she personally went and got one from Brisbane and I received it within a day. It was service with a smile thats for sure! What a wonderful asset she is to Mr Toys Toyworld. I am definitely one happy customer thanks to Rachael.

Store LocationBurleigh Waters
Good morning Donna Our friendly fantastic Rachael is certainly a wonderful asset to Mr Toys Toyworld, we have some super specials on swimming floats for the lead up to summer, we are so happy to hear that the service you received was above and beyond, we will be sure to congratulate the Burleigh team on a job well done.

Great service at Toowoomba Toyworld!

I received the best advice and service at Toowoomba Toyworld recently. I needed a trike for my toddler and the staff went out of their way to help me put the bike together when I failed miserably. Thanks so much Joel!

Store LocationToowoomba
Good afternoon Peta Thankyou for letting us know about the best advice and service you received from our Toowoomba team, we have bicycle mechanics in stores ready to help with any concerns, Joel is very experienced in this area and we are pleased to help make your purchase safe and ready to ride. We will be sure Joel receives the recognition he deserves. Thanks again Peta

10/10 Customer service!!!

Received the best customer service from Toy World Kawana store from customer service assistant Nicole. Very Helpful and polite. Customer service served with a Big smile & nice manners. Very Happy customer.

Store LocationKawana
Good morning Jah 10 out of 10 customer service is exactly what we strive for, how lovely to hear our Nicole has given you our 5 star shopping experience, all with a big smile and good manners. We will be sure to give Nicole the recognition she deserves for a job well done. Thanks again Jah.

Best customer service

Thanks to toy world at Capalaba for searching for and finding me some Sofia the first toys as they didn’t have any in stock.. my granddaughter is so happy as am I .. I will definitely be returning to this store again

Store LocationCapalaba
Good evening Kristene We love that we can make both grandmothers and granddaughters happy by searching all of our 23 stores to find that special toy, that’s what we love to do, we hope your granddaughter gets loads of enjoyment from her Sofia doll and the Capabla team can’t wait to help you with your next purchase. Thanks again for the BEST customer service review.

Great service!

I was looking for a toy that my friend was trying to describe to me, but we couldn't find the toy that my friend was talking about. Luckily, Lochlan knew what we were talking about and he showed us directly to the toy we were describing. Not only did he direct us to the toy, but helped us with our transaction to buy the toy.

Store LocationIpswich Riverlink Shopping Centre
Hi Ethan Lachlan is one of our toy experts, we strive to be able to identify toys when our customers need help, we believe he is a great asset to our Ipswich team and will make sure he receives the recognition he deserves for a job well done, the team will be eager to see you again soon Ethan.

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .
Hi Kylie We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it. Many Thanks Mr Toys Toyworld

I want to buy a Mattel game called BLOKUS, do you have stock on ground for mail delivery?
Thanks for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with the game Blokus. It can be ordered here from our website https://www.mrtoys.com.au/board-games-puzzles/board-games/blokus-classic-7853.html If you require further assistance, feel free to call us on 1300 MR TOYS. Thanks Mr Toys

Hi I ordered online a week ago & my items haven't been dispatched yet. Wondering how long it will be until dispatch as there Christmas presents?
I’ve had the same problem with them. Paid over a week ago and nothing.I hate the stress of waiting. Wish they would keep people posted on what the go is.Hi Suzie, for order queries please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 MR TOYS or 1300 678 697