Absolutely fantastic!!

Hanna went above and beyond to source a particular toy for my daughter, was very speedy with her email replies and happy to answer my millions of questions!
Thankyou so much!

Naomi

NaomiPerth, WA

Terrible Company to deal with

Avoid this company at all costs. They sent the wrong item, still false advertising on their website, customer service terrible, you have to do all the parceling up and sending back before they refund. Lady on the phone could not care less, nothing else we can do to help except give you a voucher to use at their company as compensation. Avoid buying online with these people and buy local!

Store Locationonline

Excellent Customer Service

Inter-state customer - Items we wanted to purchase were sold out online however after contacting MrToys online, Hanna continued to source the products from stores until order complete.
Arrived in excellent condition.
Not only this, provided customer support details for Hasbro to source other toys not available from MrToys.
Fantastic service! Thanks Hanna!

lego fan

lego fanSydney, NSW

could not be more happy

thanks so much guys, brought the legi chinese new year temple fair sunday,received Tuesday could not be anymore happy.packed perfect so no damage, wrapped in bubble wrap to. will definitely be my new lego shop now. thanks ks again guys, great work

Store Locationonline

clarke vegan

clarke veganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledge and helpful staff

Shannon was a great help fixing our RC car when we broke it and even went the the trouble of explaining how not to break it in future. But also how to fix it if we do :-)

Store LocationKawana

Belinda L.

Belinda L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service

So happy with the amazing customer service and quick response to questions. Very happy and look forward to more purchases in the future. My son is going to be so happy. Thanks again.

Arjay E.

Arjay E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light up squishy bubble sea animal

Just arrived. DOES NOT LIGHT UP no matter how I play with it. Cost of delivery was more than toy costs or value and is on me to pay to return this junk so needless to say I will bin it

Store LocationCatch.com.au - mr toys toyworld

Excellent service

Hanna was fantastic and very helpful. ordered online and called. Great customer service. Would definitely be ordering toys from this supplier again. Pity we do not have a Mr Toy world in Melbourne.

Jennifer H.

Jennifer H.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely Awesome

Bought 3 funlockets towers online, and 1 was damaged in transit from QLD to NSW. Staff were quick to respond to my email and fast to come up with a solution. Great customer service.

BARBARA WISZNIEWSKI

BARBARA WISZNIEWSKISouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic shop!

Easy parking in Jindalee. Friendly staff, always ready to help. Fantastic range of toys. Fast and very easy shopping bringing smiles all around. Many thanks to all staff for consistent service.
Very Happy!!!!

Store LocationJindalee
Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Disappointed in contact service.

Ordered 2 Gift cards sent to my Grand Daughter in Brisbane. Did not receive a pin number. My daughter was told she could not use the cards with out the pin number. Rang head office..very apologetic. said they would ring myself and my daughter on the Monday. Never happened. Same issue last year. Went to the store again and this time they put it through.

Kyrie

KyrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful customer service!!

We went in to purchase a remote control car for our sons birthday. Shannon was genuinely really helpful by informing us on all the different types and what would suit our son best.

Store LocationMr Toys Toyworld, Kawana

Great customer service

Amy went out of her way to find a product that wasn’t in store. She found a product on the other side of town and gave options to get it

Store LocationJindalee

Alexandra A.

Alexandra A.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

I had visited the loganholme store and needed assistance in buying a gift for a child and Jacob when on and beyond to assist, he was very patient and will shop there again

Store LocationLoganholme
Jay

Jay

Superb customer service from 2 stores!

Store LocationLoganholme
Jenna

JennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Store LocationRothwell

Elliott

ElliottSouth East Queensland, QLD

The product is perfect can’t wait to get more

It took lots of time and can’t wait to get more to build and play with the service is great and fast plus I also wouldnt to be serviced any better

Store LocationBrowns plains road
Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

I highly recommend this store. It was well stocked, even though we were there right before Christmas. We bought a trike previously, which we wanted to change. Lorelle and the team were very accommodating of us. The bike we wanted had sold out, all except the floor model which they were happy to give us after checking it over eg pumping the tyres. They were able to answer all our questions and were very knowledgeable. Thanks Lorelle and the Mr Toys team for a great experience. Will definitely shop there again.

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Best service I've had in a long time!

Store LocationCapalaba

Kirsty

Kirsty

Not satisfied

Not satisfied with my purchase as the site is misleading and left me disappointed I got another toy and I was expecting a different one and the customer service was not helpful or willing to make sure I was a happy customer. Instead they pretty much said it was my fault. Was mainly unhappy that they didnt even try and didnt reply to my last email. Im not usually the one to complain as I dont like it but in this situation it just wasnt good enough.

Tegan

Teganasked

I did an order on line
Roughly when will I get it and would I get it befor Christmas please ?

Michaela

Michaelaasked

Hi just wondering is there any stores on Melbourne? And is Mr Toys Touworld the same as toyworld at eastland melbourne

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately Mr Toys Toyworld is only based in South East Queensland. However you can purchase online at www.mrtoys.com.au We have the largest range of Toys, LEGO & Hobbies in Australia. The Toyworld at Eastland is independently owned.

Kylie P.

Kylie P.asked

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .

Hi Kylie

We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it.

Many Thanks