Maureen

MaureenSydney Surrounds, NSW

It is impossible for me to check stock in stores if you only show queensland regardless of me entering a nsw postcode

Your programming team needs to look at the store locator program. I have wasted my time trying to find stores located in nsw with the product I want to purchase. Only queensland will come up

Over and above

This time of year it can get pretty stressful buying gifts but your staff member Melissa was not helpful but extremely friendly. She is definitely an asset to mr toys.

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.

*Not only helpful.

Gemma

GemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr Toys Helensvale

Wow!!! Incredible staff, so helpful, friendly and patient :)
Knowledge of products & where abouts in store they were..
Easy and stress free shopping
I Will definitely be returning to this store.

Store LocationHelensvale QLD
Nat

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff- Amazing service and knowledge

This is now my third christmas purchase for christmas. One online and also at the Carindale Store. I must say customer service is fantastic. Knowledge of product in store and aisle number was fantastic. Cannot fault that at all. I wish more stores had such great customer service.

Store LocationCarindale and online

Leonie

LeonieDarling Downs, QLD

Mr Toys Toowoomba has exceptional product knowledge

Recently David assisted me in the Toowoomba store and was an incredible help with extensive product knowledge across multiple ages. I was specifically looking for non technology based products for my sons birthday and he was able to find me something within my budget that suited perfectly. Would highly recommend the staff in this store who went out of their way to help!

Store LocationToowoomba - Bernoth Centre

Geoff R

Geoff RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr.Toys, great that you have scale models, but...

Store LocationJindalee QLD

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - Helpful and Lovely Staff

Just wanted to leave some POSITIVE feedback, as we live in a world of negativity. From my initial phone call to completion of transaction, Rachael at the Burleigh store was awesome and brightened up my day :)
Good Luck to all in retail over the next month and Merry Christmas!!!

Store LocationBurleigh, Qld

Ruth

RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful Staff

Oliver from the Chermside store was an absolute pleasure to deal with. The store was enormously busy but when I needed help to find a specific item, he quickly put me on his "To Do" list and nothing was a bother. What a lovely surprise in this climate of angry people to find such a happy worker. Great job Oliver- you have converted me to Mr Toys!!!!!

Store LocationCHERMSIDE QUEENSLAND
Enzo Topatig

Enzo TopatigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product Review

Staff friendly, helpful, and professional. The staff member serving was very patient and we would recommend Mr Toys Toyworld without hesitation. Mr Toys Toyworld store layout very customer friendly and easy to check all the products, very helpful for elderly customers.

Store LocationSpringwood
Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Morayfield village

Had the absolute pleasure dealing with Jo from this store she went well above and beyond to help me amazing customer service,Great work Jo thank you so much
Julie McDermott
Melbourne

Debbie

Debbie

Mr Toys Browns Plains

Visited the Browns Plains store recently and had great help from the friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Didnt have what I wanted but called another store. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationBrowns Plains

Hale

HaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jindalee - helpful

Was trying to find a "bingo" toy from "bluey" which had sold out at this store, everyone was helpful and polite. Helped us find it and get the toy put aside at another store.

Store Locationjindalee

JoB

JoBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Play-Doh Frozen Magical Fountain - Absolutely brilliant!!

Mr Toys Toyworld have an absolutely brilliant online website, so easy to use and their products are wonderful! We have just received the Frozen Play-Doh fountain in the mail and it is perfect!! It was so well packaged and such care taken too - we were so impressed. We have received top speedy service from Mr Toys Toyworld and we can never thank them all enough for making a little one very happy for her Birthday with such a top product!! Thanks everyone over there at Mr Toys Toyworld!!

Jason J.

Jason J.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic toy store

Always has what Im looking for, well stocked, great prices, helpful and friendly staff. They offer gift wrapping and the store is very accessible. I high recommend Mr Toys in McGregor.

Store LocationMcGregor

ELOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Did not get a chance to actually buy products, wanted to do my Christmas shopping, but staff in store was so unpleasant, we left empty handed (@ Brisbane Northside store) Customer service poor.

Store LocationMorayfield
ELO

Thanks, we sent an email you at the end of last week and you emailed a response yesterday - just a cookie cutter - thanks, we will look into it - response. We will just shop elsewhere, same range, better prices, staff pleasant.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking for special butterflies Staff go above and beyond.

I was looking for some butterflies for a reward for my young students hard work and their daily practice. The store I went to, could only find one even though their computer said they had more. The young man serving me said they had another store that had more than enough. I needed 10. He went on his day off and collected them so I could get them on Saturday. This enabled me to give the students their surprise on Monday. I dont think I have ever had staff go out of their way like that to help a customer. You should have seen the faces of the girls they were so happy and proud of their special surprise. Thank you, Mr Toys.

Store LocationLoganholme Hyperdome

Sarah

SarahWheatbelt, WA

Amazing speedy shipping excellent products

Purchased a Lego advent calendar for my son, it looks amazing! Cool little figures, so much fun as oppose to standard chocolates. Massive Lego fan. Very exciting to see what you'll get opening the doors every day throughout December

Store LocationOnline

knssimpson

knssimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

Store LocationMr Toys Logan Hyperdome

Good morning Knssimpson
We are sorry to hear about your shopping experience please contact us at mrtoys.com.au/feedback so we can assist you further with this.
Thankyou

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thankyou for talking the time with us to resolve this issue we look forward to seeing you in store on Tuesday.

Anouska

AnouskaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff went above and beyond

I went into Mr Toys Chermside with a tricky request. I wanted to change the item I had on Lay buy and have the new item price matched. The staff were so helpful!

Store LocationChermside

PeteandMarg

PeteandMargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and value.

The best customer service and value of money. They price matched with no question. The staff were very friendly. A great lego stock. We checked other retailers and they were by far the best.

Store LocationChermside

Hi there Pete and Marg
How wonderful to hear our team has given you great friendly service, we also believe we have a great Lego range, combined with our price match policy we are the best by far what a compliment so thanks again Pete and Marg.

Tegan

Teganasked

I did an order on line
Roughly when will I get it and would I get it befor Christmas please ?

Michaela

Michaelaasked

Hi just wondering is there any stores on Melbourne? And is Mr Toys Touworld the same as toyworld at eastland melbourne

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately Mr Toys Toyworld is only based in South East Queensland. However you can purchase online at www.mrtoys.com.au We have the largest range of Toys, LEGO & Hobbies in Australia. The Toyworld at Eastland is independently owned.

Kylie P.

Kylie P.asked

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .

Hi Kylie

We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it.

Many Thanks