Olivia R

Olivia RDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing Range & Amazing Service

We cannot recommend these guys enough!!! Exceptional customer service, huge range and great prices!!! Always friendly and super knowledgeable- this is the place to find presents for all ages!!

Parent

ParentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing exchange policies

I was very disappointed for my child to learn after purchasing a toy for him and bringing it home and realising it was not what I thought it would be that I wouldn't be allowed to exchange it because some of it was already taken out of the box. Harsh policies unlike most other retailers. It was never used & less then 2 wks before I returned. Though a lesson learned to read the fine print before spending $50 for something we don't actually want.

Shannon from RC Sunshine Coast

Shannon is the best - he has a great customer service attitude- but best of all his attention to detail and professionalism is immaculate - I use to fix all my own Rc’s but now he’s the main man — thanks Shannon- cheers Mark ODonnell and Son

Find out how Mr Toys Toyworld compares to other Toys & Game Shops

"The RC Car Master" : Jayden, from the Helensvale store !

I'd just like to say a big THANKU to Jayden for going out of his way to fix my Traxxas rc car.
What a ripper fella !!
Over the phone, and at the store, he gave me great advice, and was exceptionally friendly and professional.
The pricing was more than fair, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to talk to him for some decent advice about rc cars etc.
Cheers. Andy.

Burleigh Manager extremely rude

The treatment I received at your Burleigh store was absolutely devastating. I have never felt so embarrassed and out of place in the whole of Australia. The manager of the store Rachel, literally made us feel like immigrants who don’t understand English. She was ill mannered, short tempered and very rude. I am a kindy teacher and in my life will never ever refer this store to any of my parents at my school. It’s such a shame as she took a very nice moment for our sons birthday and ruined it

Store LocationBurleigh Gold Coast

Extra helpful and friendly

Staff at Toowoomba store, on Ruthven, extra helpful and great. Would recommend to anyone. :)) Not only have they done the basics in customer service, but ho an extra mile.

Fantastic service!!

I was served by Rhiannon who helped me with the purchase of some Pokemon products. She was very helpful in helping me choose a product and saved me a lot of time researching which ones my kids would love. Thanks again!!!

Real good kids/adults toy store

They are the number one perfect kids store in all Australia. They have everything your kids want and even they do like sell RC cars and the parts as well.

Very nice customer service.

Had missing pieces in my kit, customer service was great and very friendly. And they got me my pieces very quickly.

Jack

JackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very helpful and didn’t give up looking for the spare parts for the remote control car and I will now be able to fix the car

MrD

MrD

Macgregor store has the best customer service hands down

Shopped with these guys last year and came back again for their in-store service.

In a time where everything is moving online- their instore service floored me.
After walking around with a few items in my arms- one staff member offered to carry things for me, another helped me choose presents and their product knowledge was beyond any algorithm that the online version of shopping offers.

I don't normally write reviews unless the experience is either really bad or really good- and I have taken the time to sit down and try and share my phenomenal experience because it stood out!

Excellent customer service

Ryan served us in store and nothing was too difficult. Wonderful customer service. Will definitely shop here again because of his service.

Shantel Tinsley

Shantel TinsleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I was provided with great service at Mr Toys Capalaba when I went in to buy Lego for my daughters Chris present.

Alana Johnson

Alana JohnsonDarling Downs, QLD

Wonderful staff and fantastic service

The staff at Mr Toys Toowoomba are always so helpful. They work hard to come up with original suggestions for gifts. I feel welcome and valued each time I visit the store

Caroline B.

Caroline B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Connor at the Morayfield shop was very helpful and organised Ipswich to send the Pokemon that my grandson wants for Christmas to our store.
Many thanks
Caroline Bruce
0410 549703

Find out how Mr Toys Toyworld compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Best place to get gift or toys!!!

I love this place because the staff were very nice and the place has like every toy. So I recommend people to come this place to get toys and gifts.

Outlaw RC car

My 10yr old loves it. Good fun and goes well. Reasonably strong. Very quick
Had an issue with car. But Tom was great and experienced very helpful man.

crystal

crystalNorthern Region, NSW

These guys are great :)

They are absolutely great people and there products are great too,
Very satisfied with them would highly recommend them :) :) Thanks again

Faye

FayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Mikaela.

Mikaela had great product knowledge and was able to recommend which rc car to get for my grandson. Fabulous service. Keep up the great work.

Hassle free buying an RC Car

The two staff members Tom and Shannon both did excellent jobs as i came in on consecutive days and had two different problems for each yo help with.
Helpful , Knowledgeable and Excellent customer service.
Have been back since due to their awesome work.
Cheers

Tegan

Teganasked

I did an order on line
Roughly when will I get it and would I get it befor Christmas please ?

Michaela

Michaelaasked

Hi just wondering is there any stores on Melbourne? And is Mr Toys Touworld the same as toyworld at eastland melbourne

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately Mr Toys Toyworld is only based in South East Queensland. However you can purchase online at www.mrtoys.com.au We have the largest range of Toys, LEGO & Hobbies in Australia. The Toyworld at Eastland is independently owned.

Kylie P.

Kylie P.asked

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Hi Kylie

We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it.

Many Thanks