Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toys Toyworld

Outstanding Customer Service

I recently purchased 2 dragons from your Rothwell Store, QLD. For the second time, Christmas being the first, your staff have gone above and beyond to get me the gifts I needed. Rhiannon called multiple stores to locate the one they didn't have in stock, then arranged for your store manager, Cathe, to collect the items from another manager at a meeting the following week. Jo assisted me in store on the day when I collected it and found a box big enough for everything. Your members of staff are invaluable and I'll be sure to continue shopping with you. Kindest regards Natasha

Store LocationRothwell QLD

Staff

Thank you Mel and Ash for your wonderful
assistance today. You both were very helpful and went above and beyond to assist me. Thank you again! Great work again! Sheena Walker

Store LocationSpringwood Qld

Love the Micro Scooter! from Mt Gravatt Mr Toys

We bought a three-wheeler micro scooter for our son (Red because it is FASTER!) and he loves it. Rides it at home and loves to take it to the park!

Store LocationMt Gravatt
Hi Michael Wow 5 stars thankyou so much and what a great choice a red fast micro scooter. We all love the micro scooter range as they are great value, the micro scooters are durable, safe and give a lovely smooth ride they are also backed up with fantastic after sales service from the team at Micro scooters. We hope every visit to the park brings your family lots of joy. We also stock some cool accessories to go with the 3 wheel scooters. Hope to see you again soon Michael.

Brown's Plains Store

The wonderful staff at this store are an asset to the company
I went in with little facts about the item I was after. (my 3 year old grandson had informed me of his birthday wish)
The young lady there (Breanna) knew exactly what I was after.

Thank you.

Store LocationBrown's Plains
Good morning Charmaine THANKYOU for the wonderful 5 star review, we also believe our younger team members are a asset to the company, it makes us very happy to be able to help fill the birthday wish of your grandson. We strive to keep on top of product knowledge so that we always know what our little customers are requesting. We hope he had a fantastic birthday.Thankyou I am extremely impressed with your response. It's great to know that someone actually takes the time to read the reviews.Hi Charmaine We read every review as we appreciate you taking time to tell us about your shopping experience. Thanks again

Great product

Ryan at Loganholme store very helpful and professional in him ordering product from another store and remembered my christian name without any prompt when I collected it. Great service Ryan

Store LocationLoganholme
Hi Neil Ryan is 5 stars in our eyes too,it’s wonderful to hear our team members are very helpful and professional. Always remember if we don’t have it in stock let us find it in one of our other 22 stores then have it delivered to your local store. Once again thank you Neil.Thanks for the reply he is a very helpful bloke cheers

This is perfect

To day we shop in Mr toy store with my two grandsons. It was William Birthday he is five. We funded the store was well stocked. William chose Shock Blaster, which keep him busy all day. Sebastian chose Micky Microphone he was dilated with it. We found the store was a little expensive but well stocked. We had a good day.

Store Location583 Kessels Rd , Macgregor.
Good morning Helen How perfect two grandsons, we are thrilled you found our store well stocked and that Sebastian and William we’re delighted with their presents, and the day. Mcgreggor will be holding a fun nerf event during the next school holidays with heaps of prizes they would love you to bring along Sebastian and William, if you pop into store next time your shopping the team will give you the details. Look forward to seeing you then Helen.

Pop fan not happy

Mr toys at Loganholme I am a Funko pop collection I went to ask about chases only to me told that they will take my name and wen one comes in they will call me to come get it this takes the thrill out of collecting

Store LocationLoganholme
Good afternoon pop collector, Thankyou for taking the time to review us. Chase pop vinyls are extremely rare and popular this is what makes them a collectable series. It’s the thrill of the chase to find one that people love. Thanks again.

The loganholme Hyperdome store exels in customer service

this is the second time I have gone to the Loganholme store looking for a particular toy for one of my grandchildren and each time the young man serving has gone above and beyond his duties to assist me.
This time he found where the toy I required was and arranged to get it in for me and contact me when it arrived.
Great customer service.

Store LocationLoganholme Hyperdome store.
Good morning Stuart Thankyou very much for taking the time to write your 5 star review. It’s so exciting to hear that our team member has gone above and beyond, to help you find a particular toy for your grandchild. We thrive on being able to help find that special item, if it’s not in stock in one store we have 22 other stores throughout Brisbane that we can call on to find exactly what your looking for. The Loganholme team look forward to seeing you in store when your special item arrives. Thanks once more Stuart and have a great day.

The Products we got are awesome!

We got a few things for the kids, a Puzzle for my wife and some Pokemon cards for myself.
We are all very happy with our purchases and the friendly staff who work there at the Browns Plains store.

God Bless,
Karl & Amy

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Good morning Karl and Amy We would like to say a BIG thank you for the fantastic 5 star review, how great that we have been able to make your family very happy with their purchases. Our team have been working hard on creating the best puzzle range in Brisbane, with new puzzles arriving in all our stores constantly. Did you also know our Redbank store holds a family friendly pokemon league every Saturday in store, if you would like some details on this event our Redbank team would love to hear from you. Once again thank you Karl and Amy.

Great price and super quick

Ordered a Hot Wheels slot car set late Friday and was delivered in Melbourne early Monday. Super! Price was very competitive and we are happy to recommend this retailer for all toy sales.

Hi Graham. thank you for taking the time to provide us this 5 Star Review. We are so happy to hear of the super speedy delivery. I must say... that is definitely quick. Our team work hard to make sure that we can provide the best in price, service an support. We have some great specials all year round so make sure you keep an eye out to take advantage of even more great prices. Once again, Thanks for your 5 Star review!

Lovely friendly staff

Went to toy world in Logan and they had such a great variety of toys, all good prices and looked to be high quality. The staff were extremely friendly and helped us find what we were looking for. We will definitely be back

Store LocationLogan hyperdome
Hi Jill, Thank you so much for your review and generous feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your shopping experience in our Logan store, delighted to hear that you were impressed with our product range and more so our customer service! We can’t wait to have you back in store soon.

Excellent customer service

I would love to commend Linda and Ash from Springwood store on there outstanding customer service and that’s why I keep going back there . I can even ring Linda on the phone with a query and she’s always so helpful . When I take my grandchildren in there, Linda makes a big fuss over them and has fun as you do in a toy shop . She always has a smile and brightens up your day and always makes my shopping experience a pleasure . Today I’m going back to purchase the John Deere Gator for our grandson.

Keep up the good work girls

Cheers
Di

Thankyou Mr Toys

Store LocationSpringwood on the service road
Good Morning Di, Wow what fabulous feedback, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We are delighted to hear that Linda and the team were able to help you, we do our utmost to ensure all of our valued customers such as yourself receive the level of service they deserve, so we are very pleased that you are happy with your shopping experience at Springwood. We will ensure we pass along your feedback to Linda and the team so they can receive the recognition they deserve. Warmest regards.

Top Notch Customer Service

Top Notch Customer Service - Outstanding, friendly and efficient. Thank you Mr Toys Capalaba for making the extra effort- one which you rarely experience now days. I won’t be shopping elsewhere!

Store LocationCapalaba
Hi Alison, Thank you for your top notch review!! We are so happy to hear our team at Capalaba have gone above and beyond to provide you with exceptional customer service. We thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback and look forward to seeing you in store soon.

Great store Manager

Wow What a great store. So happy with product and service. Will recommend to everyone.always has what I'm after and more. Store manager was helpful with what i needed.
Thankyou mr toys

Fiona WOW what a great review, we are so pleased that our team have been able to provide you with not only exceptional customer service also the product you were after and more. It makes us very excited to know that you are recommending us to everyone,thank you so much Fiona our Mr Toys team can’t wait to see you again in our stores and hope you have a great weekend. Thanks again.

Love it

Daughter very happy with these figures, perfect size and depiction of favourite Disney characters. Only problem is getting addicted and buying more! They’re so sweet, thanks for quick delivery! Peace

Hi P Lee. Thanks for your Review. We are delighted to hear about how happy you were with your order and the quick delivery. We try hard to make sure we despatch our orders as quickly as possible and that all customers are happy when they receive their order. We look forward to providing you the same great service with any future order. Thanks again for your review!

Exceptional Service

My granddaughter lost her beloved Baby Alive Luv n Snuggle doll so I searched the internet to find another.

No, I couldn't find one anywhere. Then I happened on Mr Toys Toyworld.

Yes they had one left, I ordered it on the Thursday night, rang on Friday morning to add another thinking it would take a few days to process.

No the doll had already been dispatched and I just received it this minute from QLD on Monday.

Now that is exceptional service.
Thank you so much.

Yes I found the original one hidden in my bed!
You saved my life and we have a spare.

Store LocationOnline
Hi Val Thanks so much for your 5 Star Review. We are glad that you found our site and we were able to supply the correct item you were after. We work hard at making sure we have the largest range of toys online and can back it up with exceptional service and quick delivery. We have plenty of great specials all the time so make sure you check back regularly for some awesome bargains. Thanks again for your great review and we hope you have a lovely Easter. Thanks Mr Toys ToyworldThank you and the same to you.

Great Staff

The staff at Indooroopilly Mr Toys Toyworld were fantastic. They helped me in finding what i was looking for in the store. I found Perry very good and a credit to the store, same with all the other staff members there.

Debra how fantastic to hear from you that our Indooroopilly team were fantastic in helping you to find what you were looking for and that you found they are a credit to Mr Toys Toyworld Team. Thankyou so much for taking the time to inform us about our team members, and your 5 star visit. We hope you and your family have a safe happy Easter.

Mr Toys Toowoomba

Old fasioned service with a smile and staff are always happy to help. We had a problem with a faulty product once but was sorted out promptly and in a very friendily manner..

Store Location4350
Dear Emmal Old fashion service with a smile and always happy to help, “ that’s what we are about “ we are always striving to help out anyone that receives a faulty product promptly, with a smile and in a friendly manner. Thank you for your patience also for taking the time to let us fix your issue and then giving us a fabulous 5 star review, hope you have a safe fun Easter from Mr Toys Toyworld team.

Great service, great product in great time, greatly appreciated.

I placed an order through the web site that was promptly answered on Thursday and delivered interstate Monday afternoon. I knew exactly where the order was at each stage/step. Ross.

Store LocationBrisbane City
Hi Ross. Thank you for taking the time to send us this 5 star review. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our ordering and delivery process from start to finish and that we provided enough visibility on your order to know where it was. We look forward to providing you the same exceptional service again with your next order. Thanks again for your awesome review. Mr Toys Toyworld

Helpful staff

The staff in this store were helpful and were very prompt, I didn’t have to wait around like in some stores. I Would choose to shop there again. Thank you.

Store LocationMrToys Toyworld Indooroopilly Shopping Mall
Good morning LMM How wonderful to hear that you received helpful, very prompt service from our team. We are extremely pleased to hear that you will be shopping with us again. We currently have a new catalogue in store filled with fantastic Easter gift ideas, LMM we look forward to seeing you in store soon. Thanks again.