Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toys Toyworld

Mr Toy's Toyworld at MacGregor is great!

Mr Toy's Toyworld at MacGregor is great! Extremely helpful staff, especially Daniel who always has a smile on his face. I've found products to be competively priced and sometimes suprisingly cheap! The store has a great selection of toys.

Store LocationMr Toy's Toyworld MacGregor

Great Customer Service

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know about the great service I received at your Queen Street store. I was looking for a pink Barbie style bag to go with a costume. Jordan not only looked all over the store for options to offer, she went online to find an item she remembered stocking, then called up a store that had one on hand and got it put on hold for me. It's so refreshing to get that level of service and care, and is very much appreciated.

Keep up the great work,
Candice

Store LocationQueen Street Mall

Excellent service

Well done to Heidi and Mel at the Beenleigh Store. Once again the service was great from friendly helpful ladies. It's a pleasure to shop there. Keep up the good work

Store LocationBeenleigh
Hi Leanne Thankyou its fantastic to start the week with a 5 star review, telling us about our friendly helpful team members we also think they are great. Its one of our many goals to be able to provide you with a pleasurable shopping experience and hope we can assist you again in the near future, once again THANKYOU Leanne.

Great customer service

Hi there,

I just wanted to feed back to you the great experience I had dealing with Hanna-Louise from Mr Toys Toyworld.

From the moment I made contact with your company, Hanna has been exceedingly helpful, prompt and pleasant to deal with.

She has helped me with my order and made sure everything was fine.

Hanna has amazing customer service skills and is a great asset to your company!

I’ll be sure to continue to purchase from your company if this is the service I receive!

Keep up the great job Hanna!

Store LocationOnline
Hi Lakshmi We Are so delighted to see that you gave us a 5 star review but even more excited to hear of the wonderful customer service you received from Hanna-Louise. We think she is exceptional at her job and definitely a star in our eyes! We always have great specials changing daily so if you need help for any future orders, Hanna-Louise and our customer service team will always be available to help. Thanks again for your 5 Star Review.

Bad website

Have had good experiences in store and the website before but thats because I knew exactly what I was searching for. However just browsing a section or search results for something broad like "transformers" is a nightmare.

The search results load in a section of the page, clicking page 2 of the results tries to load them in the same section, rather than a new page, this makes it super slow, clunky and annoying and I've actually given up using it now. Having to click page 2 and watch the loading icon spin for a bit then "refresh" the page and watch page 1 load, then page 2 load, is the only way I could get it to work.

Fo reference Im not using a potato either, samsng note9 on vodafone lte, and also my computer (built late last year) on nbn fttp. So its a case of poor design not data speed imo.

Hi Damon H Sorry to hear that you have had browsing issues using our website. We understand how frustrating that can be. We have tested the website using your search terms on desktop and mobile across several devices and found that speed was fine and we see no difficulties with navigating to page 2 of the search. As you would be aware, user browsing speed is dependent on many issues and factors. We monitor our website constantly to ensure optimum performance for all our users. When searching for broad terms like transformers you are likely to get a lot of results so we recommend you use the Refine by Filters to assist with your selection. If you continue to have difficulties please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 MR TOYS so we can assist you further. Thanks for letting us know

Amazing fast service

Wow! I ordered after midday on Friday and my order was here at 8am Monday morning! A small add on bonus was missing from my order but one quick email and a reply 5 mins later has seen the add on express posted to me! Well done guys, awesome service!

Hi Jen. Thanks for your awesome review. We are so happy that you were happy with our service. Maybe a bit too quick as we forgot the add on but I'm glad we resolved the issue quickly. Make sure you keep an eye out on our site as we have new specials and sales all the time! Thanks again for your awesome review and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Swing set with missing bolts

$279 swingset, missing bolts half way through set up. contacted the store was promised replacement of bolts sent within a week. 4 weeks later lots of phone calls and stress from me. customer service was disgusting. grandson had no birthday present for 4 weeks and no compensation offered. will never ever shop here again and have advertised this information on social media.

Thankyou Rhonda for highlighting this problem area for us, now that we have managed to fix the issue with your swing set we will be looking into a new process with our supplier so that spare parts can be delivered to the customer not only quicker but more efficiently. We are really sorry this process took so long and would love if you could give us another chance to show you how good we usually are, it would be fabulous if you could pop back into store maybe with your grandson as we would love the chance to treat him to a special birthday treat. Look forward to hearing from you soon.I'm sure my Grandson would love a special birthday treat, please let me know how i go about doing this. Thank youGood evening Rhonda It would be fantastic if you could pop back into store with your grandson, the staff are eager to see yourself and grandson, and are waiting for your visit.

always helpful

friendly staff and clean and tidy shop easy to move around and find what your looking for.if you can find something the staff are always ready to help off.thank you

Thank you for 5 stars, It means so much to our teams when we hear our stores are clean and tidy. The ready to help friendly staff strive to stay clean and tidy which also makes it easier for our customers to move around, creating a pleasurable shopping experience. Keep an eye out for our latest delivery of hot new board games at fantastic cheap prices. Thanks again Sam and hope you have a great day.

Favourite toy store!

This is my one stop shop for buying toys/kids gifts. They have a huge selection, competitive prices, excellent communication when your items are dispatched and super fast delivery! I'll continue to shop here!

Hi AlliAK, Thanks so much for your kind review and 5 stars... WOW! It means a lot to us to know that you enjoy our large range and competitive prices. We try really hard to make sure that we can deliver an enjoyable shopping experience online and continue to work on making the shopping process online even better. We look forward to processing your next online order and delivering an even better experience to you. Thanks again for your 5 Star Review!

Amazing customer service!

The service by Lyn at Mr toys Capalaba was incredible. I was looking to buy a present for a child’s birthday and didn’t know where to begin. Lyn went above and beyond to help me find the perfect gift, even taking the time to gift wrap it for me with the paper I purchased from the store. Need more like her - keep up the great work and will be back next time!

Good afternoon Jason Thankyou so much for your kind comments about our incredible staff they love to go above and beyond to help customers find the perfect gift. Our staff love to call it party ready and are always ready to wrap your perfect gift once you selected gift paper and card from our large range. Look forward to helping you select the next party gift Jason see you soon.

I love this store

Excellent value for money and great stock. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Store is well layed out and easy to find products and prices much cheaper than other stores.

Hi Mary We are very happy to hear you received friendly and helpful service while in store, and that we provide excellent value for money. Our latest catalogue is packed with specials don’t forget to pick one up in store and thanks for taking the time to write us a fabulous 5 star review.

Amazing helpful fast service

I ordered a product online and was impressed with how quick it was dispatched and received. Unfortunately the product was faulty (no fault of Mr Toys) so I called they immediately emailed details on how to return the product and a replacement was sent and received within the week.
Excellent service from very knowledgeable and helpful staff

Hi Sandi, Thanks for the wonderful review of our Online Store. Our staff take pride in the exceptional customer service they provide and we are always working on different ways to serve our customers better. Unfortunately the product in this instance has let you down but it was so good hearing how the staff handled the situation to get a fast and effective resolution for you. We always have plenty of great specials online so I am sure we will get the opportunity to provide you exceptional customer service again. Thanks again for your 5 star review.

Great service Capalab Mr Toys Toyworld

Service was fab.And extremely helpful with information in regards to Drones and repairs. Did not know much about Drones but the assistant was extremely helpful and informative. Great Job Capalaba

Good afternoon Aek Thankyou very much for your fabulous 5 star review, we are so pleased to hear about the extremely helpful service you received. We are excited about a new range of radio control helicopters that are due in store very soon, you should come and check them out. Once again thank you Aek.

Outstanding Customer Service & Product Knowledge

I have been going to the Level 1 Queen Street Mall Brisbane Mr Toys Toyworld for many years now because of the above and beyond work and service that the team provides there. Outstanding customer service! They are always helpful and knowledgeable about the latest products that are out and what they have in store. They are always welcoming and you are always greeted with a smile. I do not go to any other store as no other Mr Toys delivers the same outstanding customer service as this store does. I have never recommended any store to anyone but I have told and will continue to tell all of my friends and family to go here. Keep up the great work!

Hi Linda Wow we love to hear from loyal customers like yourself, the team at our Queen st store are very knowledgeable and helpful as they have a great deal of experience plus a passion for helping out our customers. Please keep up your great work telling family and friends about the welcoming shopping experience you received with us. Thanks Linda, Queen st team will look forward to seeing you soon.

The guys are great!

The guys at Toy World at Virginia are great, they are always so helpful and they know their products.....especially about Lego. They all know where everything is in the store as well which makes shopping quick and easy.

Thankyou so much Mel, we love that the staff can assist in making your experience quick and easy, we also love to share our product knowledge. We have a super Lego catalogue happening in store right now that has some excellent specials, so please be quick to pop back in we look forward to seeing you then.

Amazing staff

Just want to say how amazing Michael and Amy were to deal with at the Jindalee store. Couldn't have helped me more if they tried. Thanks guys. Such a credit to the store. You are both rockstars!

Good morning Fee C Thanks for the fantastic 5 star review, it’s wonderful to hear our rockstars helped you have a great shopping experience. They are a credit to the company in our eyes too. Thanks again Fee.

Outstanding Customer from Hanna-Louise

A Big Thank you to Hanna-Louise for outstanding customers service in getting my broken Toy story car replaced Hassel free and delivered in time for my sons birthday. Thank you

Hi Alison, Thanks for your 5 Star Review and your kind words about Hanna-Louise. Hanna is only new to the Online team and has already made a very positive impact on our customers. She is definitely a star in our eyes! We hope you enjoyed your shopping experience online with Mr Toys Toyworld. Keep an eye out on our site as we are adding new products and specials daily. Once again Thanks for your 5 Star Review and being a loyal customer of Mr Toys!

Amazing service with great product

Amazing rang looking for a pool water slide and needed it fast for my daughters birthday, can’t believe how wonderful and helpful the girl was on the phone, she expressed post it over night from Queensland to Newcastle in NSW . it was perfect when it arrived the very next day. I will be telling all my friends to buy from MR TOYS . Can’t get service like that any where in NSW

Hi Lkey Thanks So much for your 5 Star Review! We are delighted to hear of the wonderful service our Online staff provided you. It is great that we can offer our customers such a fast service to make sure that we don't disappoint and that last minute gift arrives in time. We have great specials and a huge range all year round so make sure you keep an eye on our website for our latest deals. Once again we thank you for your awesome review. It means so much to us!

Toowoomba QLD store has Games Workshop products!

Fantastic to see Toowoomba store including hobby and tabletop gaming products (at present Games Workshop items). Looking forward to Mr Toys Toowoomba including more miniature/wargaming stock in future. Also - staff very friendly and knowledgeable re tabletop gaming, board gaming etc. Happy customer.

Good afternoon Graham Fantastic to see your 5 star review thank you very much,our knowledgeable friendly staff are passionate about all our new products please don’t hesitate to enquire with them should you be looking for other products within the range. We also have a new range of Gundam kits in store. Hope to see you soon in one of our many stores. Thanks again Graham.

Making up new rules

We recently went to Mr Toys in Toowoomba to enquire about flyable rocket models and motors, when we enquired with the young man at the counter he advised us that no they don't stock them as the regulations governing their use has changed and it is all too hard.
When I advised the young man that what he was saying was actually incorrect and no regulations for low power rockets had been changed he advised that I was mistaken. I then advised him that I had been an active member of the hobby for some 10 years and most likely new more about it than he he became rude.
I explained to that while there were regulation concerning the motors there were none for the actual rocket kits.
I would advise shoppers to go elsewhere or risk the same lack of customer service.
The customer is not always right but this time he was.

Hi Rocketeer Thank you for this message we will share your feedback with the store, sorry we weren’t able to help you with this.