4.4

Fantastic Online Customer Service!

Catherine went above and beyond to help me with an online purchase. It was under $50 and I really really appreciated her helping me how she did. It's not at all expected as you don't usually get this level of service and interaction when buying online. Thank you Catherine, you made by day and possibly by Mr. 3's birthday!

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Wonderful service and reasonable prices

The staff at Mr Toys Chermside we’re friendly and helpful. We were impressed with the range, the prices were very reasonable and my son was very pleased with our purchases!

Store LocationChermside
Vivian

VivianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great range.

The staff at the Jindalee store were really helpful. Nothing was a bother. They offered good suggestions based on the intended recipient of my purchase and my budget. I was impressed.

Store LocationJindalee, QLD

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Mr Toys Jindalee

My favourite store is Mr Toys Jindalee. The staff are so friendly and helpful. They always respect my budget and never encourage me to spend more than I wish to. I am always delighted with the products I purchase for my grand children and find the product display a pleasure to peruse. If anything is unavailable alternative suggestions are made or efforts to obtain a product from another store offered. They even wrap presents for me. Michael and his team are magic.

Store LocationJindalee Queensland
Vicki Case

Vicki CaseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional & Professional Service

MrToys literally blew my mind with their efficiency & professionalism. I ordered a large &long toy on Friday evening. It was at my front door on Tuesday night; securely packed. Unbelievable as I ordered another toy from another Australian company 2’weeks prior & it still has not arrived. Well done MrToys - I will be back

Store LocationOnline
Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

True Customer Service

Big shout out to Kara from the RiverLink store and Hanna from the Sales office for resolving an issue with a Gift Card our son received as a present. They both took ownership of the problem and drove its resolution. This is true customer service. You both deserve to be commended for it.

Store LocationRiverlink QLD
Colesy

ColesySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ryan at the Macgregor store is amazing!

I called Mr Toys to see if they had a particular toy I needed. Ryan answered the call and then went on on hunt through the store searching for my request. He couldn’t find what I needed and was very sorry.
I decided to go the shop anyway to see if there was anything else there my daughter might like and encountered Ryan again. I showed him the item I was after in person and again he went on a hunt if the store.

He was so persistent and determined and I have never encounter such wonderful and dedicated customer service in my life.

The best part?? Due to his determined effort he actually found the item I was looking for in a different part of the shop!!

Well done and Mr Toys Macgregor.. Ryan is a true asset to your company.

Store LocationMacgregor Brisbane. QLD
Phil H.

Phil H.South East Queensland, QLD

Unparalleled Service

I'd like to take this opportunity to commend one of your staff members at the Homeworld Helensvale store. Jayden went above and beyond to assist me after i damaged a Remote Control Car i recently purchased. In a world that has forgotten the meaning of customer service, Jayden is the standout! I don't know what you're paying him, but it's not enough.

Store LocationHelensvale
Cathy

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Macgregor, Brisbane is a great store

The Manager and staff are always helpful & all provide excellent service. I have been to the store several times & whether I have been purchasing a small cost purchase or larger, the staff are always friendly & helpful. The strore is extremely well stocked.

Store LocationMacgregor, QLD

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found Rare Lego

I phoned the Loganholme branch and spoke to Ryan who was absolutely marvellous in finding my Lego set and organising getting transferred from another store for me to purchase close to home. Also on a second search Ryan, Sarah & Tuscany were so polite and patient in organising a second item from yet another store for me to pick up today. I will be returning there just to get the exceptional service.

Store LocationLoganholme Queensland
Chris D.

Chris D.Sydney, NSW

Peppa pig figurines

Fabulous service! Staff member I dealt with could not have been more helpful. If I could rate her and Company 20/10 I would! Would definitely purchase again with this Company.

Store LocationOn line

JSK

JSKPerth, WA

Great Online Help

Fantastic help and service from Hanna regarding my online purchase queries. Hanna provided options and photos to assist in decision making and responded very quickly to all emails. Thank you.

Store LocationOnline
Jake H.

Jake H.South East Queensland, QLD

Refund Refused Less than 24hrs after purchase

Store LocationHelensvale

Hi Jake
We are sorry to hear about your experience please contact us at mrtoys.com.au/feedback so we can further assist you with this.

Veronica D.

Veronica D.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Fantastic A+ service provided by Mr Toys Toyworld about a week before Easter. Great advice, prompt service and despite the unusual quarantine conditions and high demand, the goods arrived within three days.

Summer R.

Summer R.

Mr Toys Toyworld Rothwell

Mr Toys Toyworld never fails to amaze me with the variety of board games, lego, and remote controlled vehicles that I can choose from. Great for presents for my brothers children. Staff are usually very friendly and helpful no matter how late you come in. Have gone in many times and still don't own every board game they have in stock. One day, though, it will all be mine. Mwuahahaha

Store LocationRothwell

Leslie M

Leslie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr Toys Capalaba - Excellent Service

Hi I went to the store on Saturday to purchase a Jigsaw and due to demand there were none in stock. Lyn even offered me one from her own lay-by. They took my name and the next day they found one while unpacking stock and called me immediately. When returning to the store to pick the puzzle up. I witnessed aggressive behaviour by another customer because they were not accepting cash.
I have to commend Lyn and Yvonne for maintaining such professional composure whilst dealing with the difficult customer. I also commend them for the fact that they did not let this effect their dealings with customers after this incident. They were their happy bubbly helpful friendly selves. Thank you.

Store LocationCapalaba
Paola

Paola

Mr Toys South Toowoomba

Big thank you to Jenny and the amazing team!
I’m based in Melbourne so they went out of their way to work with me at getting something sent. A+++ customer service.
Could not be happier! My niece will be super happy too!

Store LocationMr Toys South Toowoomba
Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr Toys Toyworld Kessels road.

Hi I am Ryan. Mr Toys made my day, month, year. I am a massive Transformers fan. And Daniel is the man, he asked if I was looking anything and I mentioned Omega Supreme. He said was it was released and sold out, then contacted another store to order one for me. Awsome. Big thanks Daniel. For hard to find toys go Mr Toys Toyworld Kessels rd..

Store LocationMr Toys Toyworld Kessels road.

Doug

DougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will be back again

I recently purchased a Leggo set from Slacks Creek Store and I found the service that Jo gave was Excellent. Went out of her way to Help source the item and the price was also good. Thank you

Mr toy's jindalee

Shout out to Amy from the jindalee store I had a little trouble putting one of the back tires on,Amy from jindalee asked me to bring it to the store she fixed the problem I'd put the wrong tire on the wrong side, she also went above and beyond to put the rest of it together for me Amy's a credit to the store very friendly lovely girl thank you so much my boy loves he's Berg go kart

Store LocationMagregor

Tegan

Teganasked

I did an order on line
Roughly when will I get it and would I get it befor Christmas please ?

Michaela

Michaelaasked

Hi just wondering is there any stores on Melbourne? And is Mr Toys Touworld the same as toyworld at eastland melbourne

Mr Toys ToyworldMr Toys Toyworld

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately Mr Toys Toyworld is only based in South East Queensland. However you can purchase online at www.mrtoys.com.au We have the largest range of Toys, LEGO & Hobbies in Australia. The Toyworld at Eastland is independently owned.

Kylie P.

Kylie P.asked

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .

Hi Kylie

We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it.

Many Thanks