Direct Flights

• Trip Completed Yes (21) · No (248)
  • Ease of Booking

Most satisfactory

I found it easy to book a flight with Direct Flights. it was easy to contact Customer Service, which, to me, is very important. They were friendly, helpful and immediately available. I have not travelled yet, but don't expect any problems.

Maddhav C.

Maddhav C.Perth, WA

Online chating excellent.Easy to change dates.Best available prices online.

Best price.Easy booking.online chatting helpful to change dates.
Web page access is very convenient
Very minimum fee for cancellation and change the dates re book.
All good guys thanks a lot for the booking

Lala8838

Lala8838Geelong

Scammers, avoid like the plague!

Don't book with this company. You'll think you're making a flight booking, but actually they don't make the booking for you. They issue you with a fake PNR and go to ground with your money. Trust me, it happened to me, you'll be left high, dry, and broke.

Sam G.Direct Flights

We regret the inconvenience caused, can we please know your booking reference number?

Tony W.

Tony W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Would definitely use Direct Flights again.

Initially worried as if you use credit cards you may be required to send a copy of either side due to fraud. I opted instead to bank transfer. Within an hour confirmed tickets arrived and by the afternoon the e-tickets arrived. Our tickets were nearly $1600 cheaper with the airline.

Adrian from Melbourne

Adrian from MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too Much of a Fiddle

Too much fiddling around. The actual booking was easy to do, but the 'extras" (seat selection and frequent flyer details) involved emails to Direct Flights, which was very time-consuming. But worse was a request made two hours after the booking for 'documentation' including a photograph, requiring me to take a selfie and upload, which I did, under protest. Then, an hour later an email arrived apologising for the inconvenience. Clearly they had their wires crossed, but overall it was not a great experience.

OzGirl

OzGirlSydney, NSW

No Issues

Great service, great price, booked on a Sunday afternoon and got the e-ticket about 2 hours later. Checked the details on airline website and everything was fine. Would definitely use them again.

Janice

JaniceSydney, NSW

Very Happy

Very good deal. I was uncomfortable sending copy of credit card on line so I visited their office in Sydney and they were very helpful and I received my E-ticket on the spot. I would use Direct Flight again.

shev

shevSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

booked online, , has the best deals and offers,the team is very efficient and easy to work with,all my special needs were added and confirm. would highly recommend to any body.

Booking Type Flights

Everything works as it says

Made the booking online - really easy, felt a bit uncomfortable about supplying photo of credit card, but I do understand why, and if they were going to scam then they can do it on plenty of places with the info I had already given. Could choose to do payment by bank transfer instead. Received the e-tickets about 50mins after I made the booking.

Booking Type Flights

My credit cards details were hacked by these guys and used elsewhere! Stay away from them!

These guys are scammers - they asked for very personal information after I booked a flight which I did not give - they then went on to use my credit card all over the world. Don’t use them!

Hi Louise,

Quick and easy and very affordable flights.

Easy online flight booking service. Very well priced and no hidden extra charges. Will definitely use them again and recommend to friends and relatives. No problems encountered in the whole processs.

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with Direct Flughts

Booking a flight with DF was easy and the flight I got was very reasonable. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Direct Flights and keep up the good work and the well priced flights.

Ing

IngSydney, NSW

Good experiense, no problems

Got the trip I asked for. I was a bit surprised about the extra process in completing my payment, but it is good that you are thorough. Very much appreciated.

Karen

KarenQueensland

Great price and service

Very easy to book online. Great value for money. Even though I mucked up my payment the customer service staff were so helpful the next day and payment went through smoothly.

Terrible!!

Do not use this booking site. After you book the flights you are asked to provide photos of personal ID before the e-ticket will be released. Who on earth would provide photos of themselves, passport, drivers licence, credit card and bank statement on line to an unknown party.

Rob and family

Rob and familySydney, NSW

Easy, safe and best price

After messing around with other sites first, we discovered Direct Flights and found the booking process easy and at the best price (4 x tickets to Europe). Was able to communicate directly on-line while purchasing (in the middle of the night!) and was able to speak directly with a customer service operator with a confirmation query the next day. All easy and fine.

Ezzy pezzy

Very simple online booking good choice of dates ,airline ,destinations and alternatives, no unexpected fees or charges no add on,s for seats , luggage etc site easy to navigate booking done in a flash & confirmed

Tara Chandrasekhar

Tara ChandrasekharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero marks for communication!

Booking online was easy, but then very unprofessional communication on docs required to confirm booking. Kept asking for more docs as each doc was provided! Will not be using again.

Trip Completed Yes

Niranjan B.

Niranjan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service

They issued tickets for our family of 2 adults, 2 kids and one infant without waiting for our email reply to correct missing details in the name, and when I raised the matter they cancelled the ticket of infant (and Dad) instead of making corrections, leaving us in a position where we could not travel as a family. They refused to reimburse and wasted too much time back and forth defending and covering themselves up. I would highly not recommend this travel agent. I travel frequently and this is the worst experience I have ever had and I felt the need to warn others.

Sam G.Direct Flights

Hi Niranjan, we regret the inconvenience caused. Our team has been in touch with you and we will be coordinating this issue with the airlines. We will keep you posted.

They're Australian :)

I used a search engine which can be fraught with redirections to sites that look 'Australian' with ".com.au" in the address, but are sometimes not, and therefore end up with extra fees such as currency conversion for one...It was a lovely surprise to find this was not the case and everything about the purchase etc has gone without a problem and a very competitive price

Sam G.Direct Flights

Thank you for your review.

Mandy T.

Mandy T.asked

Prior to contacting the ombudsman, who in management can I talk with? Looking for a solution

Ray
Ray

I sent.them.about 40 emails and called at least 4 times before they relented. They have the absolutely worst service I've ever encountered. All I can say is persevere. I submitted a complaint to Dept of Fair Trade which thankfully I withdrew today. Best of luck Mandy. You'll need patience and.persevereance

Davor L.

Davor L.asked

I've been chasing you guys (after you ignoring my emails of falsely promising to get back to me ASAP) now for 2 and a half weeks regarding refund for the tickets you sold me with now defunct airline (over $1,300). As a long term (till now satisfied) customer (I have been purchasing several times from you over the number of years) I find this appalling and I would at least expect you keep me posted about the process, next steps etc. I hope I will be hearing from you at some stage.

Ali Shaheer S.
Ali Shaheer S.

Ive had exactly the same experience with these guys. The service is terrible. Either they dont pick up their phone, or they tell you they will get back to you and never do.

Jennifer B.

Jennifer B.asked

What are you asking for me to send a picture of my card details or my passport? There are many companies that operate online only and they have never asked for this as you have, claiming that to be the reason why

Get an answer from our members and Direct Flights representatives