Chasing refund - no responses

I've been chasing DF (after they continue to ignore my emails of falsely promising to get back to me ASAP) for over 2 and a half weeks regarding refund for the tickets they sold me with now defunct airline (over $1,300). As a long term (till now satisfied) customer (I have been purchasing several times from them over the number of years) I find this appalling and I would at least expect they keep me posted about the process, next steps etc. Still in the dark.

Still waiting - over 3 weeks now

Clare

ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed

I used Direct Flights to book several trips over the last few days and found them to provide excellent customer service. They were easy to use and very attentive - I will definitely use them again!

Kevindi

KevindiSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far faultless

We required business class tickets which involved several legs. It was easy to pick out which flights suited us and proceed through the system. We had no trouble completing the booking which we thought we got at a very competitive price. I especially liked the attention to detail in that we received a phone call confirming my husband's name on the passport as it was slightly different to his payment details. When all was confirmed we received our e tickets. So far very happy

John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

Booking never happened

Cant confirm your booking. Spent ages trying to navigate through their faulty website to be shown a page with no option for credit card payment and finally an error message advising you not to book again and that someone would call the next day. No one called! I sent an email, no one replied. The ticket price went up, I lost out, waste of time

Chazzie

ChazzieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have taken the money out of my card, but still hasn't issue the booking confirmation more than 12 hours after

Sam G.Direct Flights

Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused. Can we please know your booking reference number.

Charlie

CharlieSydney

Great price and services - could not ask for more!

I bought two business class tickets to go to UK last week and could not be happier!

The price was very competitive and after sales services was also top class. In particular, Direct Flights displays the fare conditions ie the change/cancellation charges clearly and I was unable see or find these conditions easily on most other online booking sites.

Thank you Direct Flights and I hope I could book with you again.

Sam G.Direct Flights

Thank you for your review and enjoy your flight.

Azd8South Australia

Stay away from this liers

Sam G.Direct Flights

Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused. We have lodged the tickets into refund on 4th Sep 2019 as agreed by you. We are awaiting to receive the refund from the airline.

Robin H.

Robin H.Gippsland, VIC

Great Prices

We wanted to travel from Melbourne to London during June - July. Prices were cheaper than other web sites. Haven't had to use their customer service but would hope they were helpful and knowledgeable!!
Just hope flight times do not get changed and the experience is worthwhile.

Reliable

Customer Support is so nice and so help. I have booked the ticket use wrong information, then I send email to customer support term. The responses so quick. Thanks Ashwini Sujeendiran!

Teresa39

Teresa39Perth, WA

Customer service staff-Efficient and patient

I checked the fare online and called the office. The call was attended to immediately and the fare quoted was higher than online quote. The staff stayed on the phone patiently and assisted me till I completed my booking.

NIgel

NIgel

Very quick to respond

The fare originally selected became unavailable when I was processing it online but an operator was quick to contact me with an alternative. Only slightly more expensive. All the dealings with the company were very quick to get back to me by email. Only disconcerting issue was it was usually sent by differing consultants but I guess that is why it was so responsive. Overall a good experience and a great deal cheaper than through the airline.

Brisbane Dublin

Best value easy booking immediate response and tickets emailed the nxt day Very easy just disappointed travel insurance could not be done due to one passenger being 70 years of age

Reliable

booked a flight to Dhaka using direct flights from Sydney. paid through PayPal. After few hours received my e-ticket. confirmed the booking with Malaysia Airlines. Also got 40kg baggage allowances. Reliable site. 5 star!

The V Chung

The V ChungSydney, NSW

No Fuss

Reasonable price, I have booked a ticket to San Francisco, there is no additional fee, it was quick and easy. I am so please with the purchase and will do it again for the next fight.

Thank you for your review.

Fair price. I bought ticket to Indonesia and all could be done easily. My data has been saved in their database, so i do not need to re enter it

Completely Satisfied.

Easy to book with cheap rates and completely satisfied about the services they provide. Really appreciated.

No additional fee seems. And they provided good deal for 40kgs. That's so amazing. Thanks.

David E.

David E.Perth, WA

I have recently used the services of Direct Flights

I have always been dubious in using a third party to book flights - always preferring to deal direct with an airline
Direct Flights were offering a cheaper price than all competitors.
I decided to try out this alternative option
I was pleasantly surprised to see how quick and easy it was to make the booking - with confirmation of flights within a very short period
My experience has been a very happy one.
I can recommend their services.
David.(Perth WA)

Good prices & service

Our second time booking thru Direct Flights: close if not best in market pricing. Their processes for booking flights, electronic confirmations & ticket issue have been very good. We have been very happy to use this service.

neirbokj

neirbokjSydney, NSW

Cant believe how difficult they are to deal with

Shopped around for QF1/2 flights to/from LHR after being offered FLEX coded tickets by the 2 major agents .. found a $200 cheaper booking with them on same fights and incorrectly assumed it was FLEX as well .. turned out SYD-LHR was SALE so cant upgrade via points .. LHR-SYD was SAVER so v expensive to upgrade using points! It took them then 5 days and heaps of calls/chat sessions to get back to me with costs to upgrade to FLEX .. would not recommend

Happy 84 yr old.

Happy 84 yr old.Great Southern, WA

Don't always go for the lowest price.

Davor L.asked

I've been chasing you guys (after you ignoring my emails of falsely promising to get back to me ASAP) now for 2 and a half weeks regarding refund for the tickets you sold me with now defunct airline (over $1,300). As a long term (till now satisfied) customer (I have been purchasing several times from you over the number of years) I find this appalling and I would at least expect you keep me posted about the process, next steps etc. I hope I will be hearing from you at some stage.

Jennifer B.

Jennifer B.asked

What are you asking for me to send a picture of my card details or my passport? There are many companies that operate online only and they have never asked for this as you have, claiming that to be the reason why

murphybrown

murphybrownasked

My wife requires assistance boarding and departing from the plane as she has to use a mobile walker and can’t use stairs can this be arranged.

Sam G.Direct Flights

Hi, can you please contact us via email bookings@directflights.com.au with your booking reference number. Because we need to pull out the booking need to check with the airline if needed.

Get an answer from our members and Direct Flights representatives