Direct Pool Supplies

Direct Pool Supplies

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Ordered replacement parts with no issues online. Only to find out MYSELF! they had no stock

Every day. When the weather allows it
Very easy, I have engineering background.
Anything major is still easier than most tasks

Mat1311

Mat1311AU

Best price Davey Pool Sweepa Suction Cleaner

Best price for the product that I could find. I was a bit worried when I saw the reviews for Direct Pool Supplies after I had completed the purchase but I shouldn't have been concerned

Delivery was free and was completed 8 days from order to SE QLD which I think is very reasonable in the current circumstances. Comms on tracking is via login to your account, there are probably better ways to do this but all in all I'm very happy with the purchase and the service.

Purchase TypePool
Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product arrived without any issues.

Read all the bad review but I found that they delivered on time. Brought three tins of paint. Haven’t used it yet but looks fine. Only complaint was they didn’t send any tracking number for the product.

Store LocationQLD
Purchase TypePool

Adam

AdamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rip Off poor customer service

Needed the item urgently and paid courier fee to get delivered (that's what they offer) took three days before they bothered to dispatch the item it could have got here a lot quicker and cheaper if they just used normal post, called and informed "Thats just the way it is"

Purchase TypeServicing
ssal8

ssal8QLD, 4559

Dishonest and extremely poor customer service.

zostar

zostarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor product quality

Ordered 2 x lights. One was fine, the second looked used, or like it had been on display - discoloured and dirty, with missing parts. They were also not the same colour. They took over a week to arrive, by which time so had the electrician to install them - all Direct Pool Supplies said was send it back. Not very helpful.

E B

E BTaupo

Sent the wrong item with high shipping costs and refuse to refund

Sent the wrong size item when it was very clear that it’s the wrong size. Didn’t reply to any of my email till I went to PayPal for help.
Paid the high shipping cost about x10 more then the item value but they refuse the full refund.
Just be careful, I can see here that I’m not the only one with the same problem.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Direct Pool Supplies were great!

Our family uses the pool most of summer. And of course our chlorinator broke down just before the start of summer.
The local pool shop recommended a top end Astral - about $3000! It took me a while to find one that also had a good review - The Astral Hurlon VX7T - 25 gm/hr - more than enough for a 50,000 litre pool in Melbourne.
I did a google search to get a good price. Some people wanted over $200-0 for one. Direct Pool Supplies came back with $880! I ordered it and it shipped next day with a Tracking number. 3 days later I got it. I fitted it myself and everything worked just fine. Just one little niggle - the labelling on the controller was slightly off - it had a ) for on and a 1 for off.

Happy with service

I think sometimes people’s expectations are over the top I have used direct pool supplies 3 times never had a problem they have answered all questions & have delivered not just to me but to my rental property as well

Ian

IanMelbourne

Very Poor Customer Service

I have only made one online purchase with Direct Pool Supplies... And it will be my last.

They didn’t have the product i purchased in stock so they sent me a different item which was totally incorrect and useless for me.

There was no prior notification or offer of refund - They just sent me the wrong item.

When i contacted me - They didn’t apologise. Just saying the item was better for me anyway. How do they make that call?? They sent a coloured adhesive instead of clear. I couldn’t use what they supplied and no offer of refund or help. Just no customer service at all. I wasted my money...

My advice is to avoid Direct Pool Supplies. From my experience - There is no telling what they will send you when you make a purchase!!

Matt

MattBrisbane

Far from Excellent

I don't normally leave reviews but 3 weeks on and order hasn't arrived. Apparently, they are out of stock, so don't order online if you need something in a hurry. Bad business practices as website allowed me to buy, pay and believe my product was on its way. Phone conversations are a one-way street and are all talk and no action with ETA being pushed back week by week. Couldn't wait any longer and asked for a refund. In saying all this I have done business with them in the past without a problem. They have dropped the ball this occasion.

JENNY

JENNY

if i could give no stars i would -

My order too has not shown up - if you want pool supplies quickly don't order from direct pool supplies

jemcm

jemcmAU

Yet to see the product, terrible customer service

Product hasn't turned up. Customer service was less than helpful, borderline rude.

Claim that they have an Christmas backlog, it's now mid Jan.

I saved 10 bucks from them; hah, terrible decision.

AVOID is my advice!!

Disgraceful, dishonest and fraudulent

Ordered items and they took payment out of my account immediately. After 7 days had not heard or received a thing. Phoned to find out where my parts were. I was told Order could not be processed as they didn't have some of the items. I asked for a refund and cancel the order. After much ridiculous conversation they cancelled the order and said they had done a refund to my account. Asked for a receipt but couldn't provide one. 5 days later still no Refund in my account.

Sprintz25

Sprintz25

Worst Online experience ever

Placed an order at the start of the month, by the end of the month still had not received anything. Contacted by email and phone numerous times, was told they would follow up but they never contacted me back. Had to organise a credit card chargeback through my bank to get the money back.

all good for xmas

Ordered salt chlorinator Monday afternoon ,delivered to Melbourne Thursday morning.Cheapest price ,free delivery
what more can you ask for. Excellent service

Don't touch this mob if you can

Simon B

Simon BNewcastle

Blatantly tried to rip me off

These guys are a joke. Went in to get a spider gasket, the manager finds it and tells me the model number. Gets to the register and tells the other guy in a quiet voice to ring it up as something else and charges me $49. I find my part being sold by them on ebay for $38 and others charging $24.
Be very careful dealing with them and do your research first. Avoid them if possible, I will be.

No response from being charged twice

Ordered a salt cell chlorinator which was charged for twice.
Delivery was within time frame quoted and all other OK.
No response from email or phone calls for refund.
Not happy at lack of follow up but then again they have the money twice so why would they care?

Not Happy40

Not Happy40Sunshine Coast

Lightning fast delivery

Ordered on Tuesday, item arrived 72 hours later in QLD. Can't complain. Pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting such a fast delivery. Thank you Direct Pool Supplies.Please ignore my user name, unfortunately I chose it when I had an issue with another company.