Direct Pool Supplies

Direct Pool Supplies

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Direct Pool Supplies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)
Soleit
SoleitMid North Coast, NSW

Walk away

Not going back

Dropped off a chlorinator purchased from them, minutes out of warranty, charged $100 for someone to test 1 internal cable and then had to spend another $600 to replace the faulty unit + another $150 worth of chemicals for water that was tested two weeks earlier with $160 worth of wasted chemicals and a pool that’s been unusable for almost 1 month. Have had previous water samples tested there with dubious outcomes from staff that clearly have no idea what they are doing-won’t be going back or recommending.

OBkenobi
OBkenobiSydney, NSW

Have an extensive catalog but Customer Service is very poor

I ordered a pool light which turned out to be faulty and it took a couple weeks of emailing and calling to get someone to respond and eventually I managed to return it.
I am still waiting for a refund after two more weeks and still no reply to my emails.
I really don't know how they stay in business.

Mark B
Mark BSydney

AVOID THEM.

Avoid them. It's that simple. Only gave one star because it's not possible to give none. I,m out about $800 bucks without boring everyone with my saga. Avoid this place and go elsewhere.

Robert V
Robert VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Company

Have ordered different products from Direct Pool supplies, over the years, products have always been well priced and delivered on time. Only once was a delay on a housing where the manufacture had problems in supplying,
But this was explained, good communication I give direct 5 stars

Ordered replacement parts with no issues online. Only to find out MYSELF! they had no stock

Every day. When the weather allows it
Very easy, I have engineering background.
Anything major is still easier than most tasks

Mat1311
Mat1311AU

Best price Davey Pool Sweepa Suction Cleaner

Best price for the product that I could find. I was a bit worried when I saw the reviews for Direct Pool Supplies after I had completed the purchase but I shouldn't have been concerned

Delivery was free and was completed 8 days from order to SE QLD which I think is very reasonable in the current circumstances. Comms on tracking is via login to your account, there are probably better ways to do this but all in all I'm very happy with the purchase and the service.

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product arrived without any issues.

Read all the bad review but I found that they delivered on time. Brought three tins of paint. Haven’t used it yet but looks fine. Only complaint was they didn’t send any tracking number for the product.

Adam
AdamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rip Off poor customer service

Needed the item urgently and paid courier fee to get delivered (that's what they offer) took three days before they bothered to dispatch the item it could have got here a lot quicker and cheaper if they just used normal post, called and informed "Thats just the way it is"

ssal8
ssal8QLD, 4559

Dishonest and extremely poor customer service.

zostar
zostarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor product quality

Ordered 2 x lights. One was fine, the second looked used, or like it had been on display - discoloured and dirty, with missing parts. They were also not the same colour. They took over a week to arrive, by which time so had the electrician to install them - all Direct Pool Supplies said was send it back. Not very helpful.

E B
E BTaupo

Sent the wrong item with high shipping costs and refuse to refund

Sent the wrong size item when it was very clear that it’s the wrong size. Didn’t reply to any of my email till I went to PayPal for help.
Paid the high shipping cost about x10 more then the item value but they refuse the full refund.
Just be careful, I can see here that I’m not the only one with the same problem.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Direct Pool Supplies were great!

Our family uses the pool most of summer. And of course our chlorinator broke down just before the start of summer.
The local pool shop recommended a top end Astral - about $3000! It took me a while to find one that also had a good review - The Astral Hurlon VX7T - 25 gm/hr - more than enough for a 50,000 litre pool in Melbourne.
I did a google search to get a good price. Some people wanted over $200-0 for one. Direct Pool Supplies came back with $880! I ordered it and it shipped next day with a Tracking number. 3 days later I got it. I fitted it myself and everything worked just fine. Just one little niggle - the labelling on the controller was slightly off - it had a ) for on and a 1 for off.

Happy with service

I think sometimes people’s expectations are over the top I have used direct pool supplies 3 times never had a problem they have answered all questions & have delivered not just to me but to my rental property as well

Ian
IanMelbourne

Very Poor Customer Service

I have only made one online purchase with Direct Pool Supplies... And it will be my last.

They didn’t have the product i purchased in stock so they sent me a different item which was totally incorrect and useless for me.

There was no prior notification or offer of refund - They just sent me the wrong item.

When i contacted me - They didn’t apologise. Just saying the item was better for me anyway. How do they make that call?? They sent a coloured adhesive instead of clear. I couldn’t use what they supplied and no offer of refund or help. Just no customer service at all. I wasted my money...

My advice is to avoid Direct Pool Supplies. From my experience - There is no telling what they will send you when you make a purchase!!